Personnel Administrator Resume
Summary : Senior Human Resources Manager position that will provide a challenge; one where professional growth is based on self-initiative and demonstrated proficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access; Intranet and Internet; QuickBooks, SAP.
- Responsible for serving as "final stop" for customer issues; sampling and monitoring customer service calls, collating information into reports and ensuring a solution was found and implemented.
- Tracked and scheduled medical appointments for soldiers, sailors, and airmen.
- Processed over 1,400+ Safety and Health care records for unit base personnel.
- Streamlined Promotion Statement of Understanding process, updating 1,700+ records for E7 promotion release.
- Provided Security Escorts of dignitaries and Ambassadors for Brigadier General of NATO Command, Bosnia Herzegovina.
- Ensured alignment by researching procedures, providing peer advice/assistance and grading accuracy of information provided.
- Improved training by researching, identifying, comparing calls to guidelines and communicating gaps to upper management to allow them to take appropriate action.
Sr. Personnel Administrator Resume
Summary : CDL certified bus operations representative with 26 years of hands-on experience in Bus Transportation in both union and non-union environments. Solid knowledge of Bus Service rules and regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, Local 689/922 contract administration and WMATA personnel and policies procedures. Demonstrate ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
Skills : Administrative Services, Computer Programs, Military/Government.
- Audited and made entries in individual service records.
- Audited service records for required entries and documentation completion of various .
- Corrected/updated 350 DD Form 214 for retiring military personnel.
- Designed and implemented tracking system for military performance reports, increasing on-time compliance by 50%.
- Prepared and processed paperwork for recommendations of recognition, or promotion and arrange for awards or promotion ceremonies for the corporation.
- Worked by assisting journey level human resources professionals in the development of routine position descriptions.
- Utilized automated programs or software to input and extract human resource data, such as RLAS, MEDPROS, AVS, and ITTRS.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Personnel Administrator Resume
Objective : Highly organized, solutions oriented professional, offering expertise in administrative procedures. Background also includes proficiency in IT support; human resources at the manufacturing and corporate level; finance/general accounting and seven years of experience in insurance management and medical billing.
Skills : Meeting Logistics/Meeting Minutes, Stenography, Service.
- Processed individual paperwork for their military personnel file.
- Maintained the units manning reports using an automated system for creating and posting vacancy announcements and processing personnel actions.
- Planned, directed, and coordinated supportive services of the 80th TTC organization, such as record keeping, mail distribution, telephone reception, and other office support services.
- Oversaw facilities planning, maintenance, and custodial operations and disburse funds and record monetary transactions in a ledger.
- Prepared, updated, and coordinated requests for employee evaluations, to include responding to evaluation inquiries.
- Evaluated and advised the Unit Commander of personnel's special areas of emphasis and prepare and assist with transfer requests and relocation assistance.
- Set up and process employee requests for company identification cards and tags, meal cards, vacation requests and earned absences, and injuries incurred while on the job site.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Management
Jr. Personnel Administrator Resume
Objective : Driven self-starter that is capable of functioning with minimum supervision. A team player who is attentive to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organization, verbal and listening skills. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of organization and public. Highly capable of answering a high volume of incoming calls while handling in person inquiries from clients and colleagues.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Multiple Company Based Software/databases.
- Processed and audited over 1,500 personnel awards.
- Tracked over 380 Red Cross messages.
- Tracked status and location of over 250 deceased/injured .
- Initiated the required actions for employees to obtain and keep updated life insurance, records of emergency data and family notification procedures and passports and visas.
- Proactively worked with associates and their managers to ensure understanding and fair application of personnel policies, programs and benefits of the organization.
- Facilitated resolution of personnel conflicts.
- Managed recruitment efforts and developed strategies to fill positions.
Human Resource Management
Asst. Personnel Administrator Resume
Objective : To obtain an Assistant Store Manager position within your organization where may be able to utilize skills/experience in managing employees and operations while working in a highly stimulating work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access.
- Oversaw Sales Audit, Charge Accounts & Collections.
- Ran effective selection processes to identify, screen and select internal, external and UEP (University Employment Program) candidates.
- Posted jobs and managed positions on the internal applicant tracking system.
- Initiated and coordinated work on organization development issues to improve overall organization effectiveness.
- Implemented planned change through productivity improvements, work/job structure redesign and job evaluations.
- Identified associate training needs in conjunction with the Division Managers.
- Designed, developed and/or sourced programs to ensure that associates developed and maintained skill levels necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Bachelor Of Science
Personnel Administrator III Resume
Objective : Human Resources administration in public and private organizations, city and county government, multi-state on-line travel firm with call centers and multi-state physician-recruiting firm, 150 to 600 employees in private organizations, 35 to 1300 employees in public organizations. Supervised 1-10 staff members.
Skills : Talent Acquisition, Leave And Timekeeping, Benefits Administration, Conduct Recruitment Processes, New Employee Orientation.
- Acted as the primary point of contact to employees and supervisors for all Human Resource related issues including: recruitment and retention, .
- Assisted the Human Resource Manager in the recruitment and selection of personnel.
- Served as liaison for applicants, participants, employees and various agencies (i.e.
- Coordinated the semi-annual audits performed by the Dept of Personnel and other outside agencies.
- Performed finance/accounting task as required by the Dept of Labor and the City of Hampton Dept of Personnel for economically disadvantaged clients.
- Prepared and analyzed monthly financial statements and assisted in the planning and implementation of the semi-annual budget for various on-going programs.
- Ensured payment of invoices for all company expenditures.
Bachelor Of Science
Personnel Administrator II Resume
Headline : Dedicated and motivated business management graduate with proven leadership and communication skills seeking to apply and expand abilities in the field of Human Resources.
Skills : Management, Computer & Server Management.
- Monitored the budget ensuring employees received merit increase timely and as planned.
- Motivated and guided others in the transaction between day to day operations.
- Demonstrated driven ambition to complete any task delegated by superiors.
- Provided counsel and corrective action plans for multiple individuals through formalized disciplinary policies.
- Interacted with client, vendors, and visitors.
- Assisted assigned personnel and their families with pay and benefit issues.
- Organized individual records for 2K members with highly sensitive information.
Bachelor Of Science
Personnel Administrator I Resume
Objective : Results-driven individual possessing exceptional attention to detail and risk assessment skills with 11 years experience in the finance industry. Ability to demonstrate high quality workmanship under pressure while meeting goals and deadlines. Competent under a changing environment while maintaining ability to learn quickly.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Assistant, Medical Billing And Coding, Human Resources.
- Entered and retrieved personnel information using automated information systems.
- Prepared organizational charts, wrote official correspondence, and maintained reports.
- Responsible for negotiation of all Human Resource vendors that provide benefits or services.
- Planned administrator for Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances and 401k.
- Developed training for managers regarding HR issues including interviewing, hiring, discrimination, harassment and discipline.
- Developed on-boarding training for new employees and re-training for current employees.
- Conducted investigations dealing with harassment, violations of corporate policy and procedures and employee relation issues.
Bachelor Of Applied Science In Government
Lead Personnel Administrator Resume
Objective : Administrative professional with the ability to perform basic office tasks while exhibiting exceptional customer service skills, and strengthening company morale. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills, ability to work with minimum supervision, proficient computer skills, able to grasp and comprehend new system applications and methods, seeks a position in a fast-paced and developing work environment that will put to use training and discipline for company betterment and personal growth and development.
Skills : Administration, Customer Service, Logistics.
- Answered and directed incoming and outgoing calls on a daily basis.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Managed and was directly responsible for over 10 junior Sailors, to include but not limited to, organizing a physical training schedule, scheduling rotating duties to support overall Command related functions, inspecting overall cleanliness of living quarters, and maintaining overall morale and welfare of each individual Sailor and the division as a whole.
- Organized, maintained, reviewed and tracked all administrative technical instructions and publications.
- Updated and controlled the command database of all hazardous material.
- Developed and improved office procedures resulting in above average retention rate.
- Performed all duties required to manage a career counselor office in matters pertaining to active duty Sailors.
Vocational In Logistics And Transportation
Personnel Administrator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position and opportunity for advancement with a well-established Company, where experience and drive and initiative will add productivity and value to the corporation.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Sales And Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll Processing.
- Conducted annual performance reviews.
- Composed travel arrangements and related vouchers.
- Administered counseling and developmental sessions with colleagues.
- Maintained a positive work environment with work force and customers.
- Provided senior leadership, instruction and supervision to over thirty junior personnel.
- Supervised thirty personnel in everyday mentoring, training and evaluation including discipline.
- Supervised the process of pay and entitlement entries while keeping the error and timeliness down to a two percent error rate.
- Coordinated and conducted twenty suicide prevention classes, training over three hundred personnel.
Bachelor Of Science In Culinary Management