Private Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 20+ years experience in Information Technology, Full Life Cycle Software Development and an extensive background in Telecommunications. Extensive background in management and development of Asterisk based telephony systems. Strong background in enterprise application development, project management, system deployments, maintenance and support ensuring timely delivery to meet if not exceed expectations.
Skills : Curriculum Development, Editing, Proofreading, Creative Writing, Teaching, Consulting.
- Charged with everything from Development Manager to Project management as well as hands on development.
- Automated Electronic registration of bulk fertilizer and secondary containment systems.
- Created web pages interacting with both Classic ASP and ASP.Net.
- Developed and implemented hr policies for: safety, selection and assessment.
- Retained to perform a strength, weakness, opportunity, threat (swot) analysis for several tier 1 logistics/cartage companies in supporting the detroit public school district's restructuring initiative, a $30mm relocation program.
- Aimed to reduce operating facilities and redistribute schools' materials, staff and student populations as well as assist in the construction effort.
- Included crisis management, training, recruiting, and compensation analysis.
High School Diploma
Sr. Private Consultant Resume
Summary : A professional with over 10 years of experience in banking and business administration. Arnold's contributions to the organizations he has been a part of include improvements to deposit and credit risk assessments, internal controls, alignment of policy and procedures to Federal regulations, and analyses that result in reduce of expense and increase of revenue while maximizing efficiencies.
- Prepared and delivered quality workpapers, reports, narratives, and risk assessments to clients' of the firms, i.e., community and national banks.
- Provided the Bank's senior management with recommendations to implement or enhance the institution's internal control environment to assure compliance with regulatory requirements and/or mitigate financial, operational, legal, technology and reputation risks to the company.
- Specific assignments include: Premier Alliance Group, Inc.
- Created risk assessments that align to regulation specific requirements.
- Evaluated level of internal controls in place, rate internal controls.
- Identified control gaps and make recommendations to eliminate or mitigate the risk exposure, as applicable.
- Assisted the Risk Operations Management team with the fulfillment of requirements submitted by Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and follow up on Matters Requiring Attention to ensure proper resolution prior to visitation.
Jr. Private Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 25 years of experience as a Software Developer, advanced knowledge of C#, ASP, ASP.net and VB.NET, C, Powebuilder, Foxpro,WCF 9 years of experience as a BizTalk Developer Installation and Configuration of BizTalk Server Create BizTalk Maps, Schemas, Pipelines, Orchestrations using Visual Studio Create Receive and Send Ports Create deployment packages to migrate code Export and import MSI and bindings Designed and Developed Utility/Helper Maps and Orchestrations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Training & Development, Sales, Mechanic, Technical Support.
- Responsible for meeting with customers, writing detail specification for project, writing and designing custom software to detailed specification.
- Utilized skills in VB ASP VB.net ASP.
- Responsible for writing all the back end processes to access the database, web services to retrieve current weather, as well as the decision support engine to query the database and rank the results.
- Provided missing aspects tailored to the needs of each company.
- Prepared risk assessment to align with various regulations such as Truth-in-Lending, Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, GLBA, Payment Systems, Flood Insurance Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Funds Availability, etc.
- Oversaw the quality of deliverables related to the research of client information over available Bank systems, the Internet, and databases consistent with the resolution of investigations.
- Expected opening with development to spin-off a tier iii fabrication entity.
Private Consultant III Resume
Objective : TQM Budget Control Report/Analysis Strategic Planning Regional Marketing Plans Develop Continuing Education Programming Resident Assessments Setting Company Goals A.D.L.'s Business Start Up Marketing Long Range Planning Cost Analysis Time Management Evaluations Problems and Solution Analysis Staff Training Follow Up Procedures Profitability Documentation Public Relations Organization Recruitment/Hiring Supervision Attendance Motivation Termination Policy and Procedures Writing Scheduling OSHA Standards Work Comp.
Skills : BIM, Interior Design, Residential Design.
- Organized and implemented six separate operation start-ups, while providing menu implementations, hiring, staffing, training and development.
- Created portion and styling manuals for several outlets to adhere to Health Department regulations.
- Developed the company's: organizational structure, strategic plan, facility plan, technology plan, recruitment and succession plan, eeo and ofccp strategy, business development plan.
- Assisted several telecommunication companies in supporting the gary public school district's 10mm technology initiative, and e-rate program aimed to close the achievement gap.
- Increased overall sales and services by $4mm within the first year, a 20% increase from the previous year and a 30% gain in the district's serviceable available market.
- Responsible for representing various Investors (EB5 Funding) and Private Bankers located .
- Conducted training that addresses financial planning for separation, deployments of all durations, permanent change of station and transition from the military.
Private Consultant II Resume
Summary : An experienced Information System Technology Professional with more than 11 years of IT development and support experience ranging from application and web development Including Dot Net Development to infrastructure and networking. Exceptionally quick learner and have the necessary technical and communications skills to bring tremendous value-add to any organization.
Skills : Hardware- Break/fix, Installation, Maintenance, Remote Tech Support, Virus/Malware Removal.
- Worked with Renaud R&D was in this role.
- Designed applications or wrappers to meet clients' specifications, after doing research to make sure that an off-the-shelf program meets client's needs.is not already available.
- Created or redesigned databases to meet the client requirements, build tables, queries in SQL, and create reports as needed.
- Participated as short term consultant to Medical Education, Biotechnology and Financial companies.
- Acted as Scientific Advisor on publications.
- Conducted interviews to assess client needs and concerns, such as relocation, career development and personal financial issues.
Human Resources Management
Private Consultant I Resume
Objective : Experienced risk, audit and compliance professional, with a proven dynamic diversified professional background in the Financial Services sector with a record of success in providing outstanding leadership and project management to client(s) during various stages of the audit/risks identification processes.
Skills : SharePoint Administrator, Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, Microsoft Active Directory.
- Updated menu with simpler and in season products to cut food costs and increasing profitability.
- Created a new weekly liquor inventory to better define purchasing guidelines and pricing.
- Managed and optimized staff scheduling to match traffic flow leading to a lower payroll cost.
- Instilled good service skills with floor staff.
- Supervised bar staff to follow rules and standards regarding drink sizing, pouring and buy backs.
- Managed weeknights and promoted weekly events increasing sales to match Friday and Saturday Nights.
- Created by world renowned author and Chef Zarela Martinez.
MBA In Finance
Assistant Private Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where over 15 years of Management, Customer Service, Public Relations and Operational experience; will add value to daily functionality of any team. Exceptional customer care professional, who; addresses inquiries and resolves problems as they arise, with the ability to use sound judgment when resolving problems, while using tact and diplomacy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Misys, Ads Medics Billing 8,10 And Premier,EHR, EMR,Various Medical Billing Software.
- Provided to civilian personnel employed at military bases.
- Responsible for sales, marketing, and operation of a start-up of a boutique gift shop.
- Included representing the college as the Prometric Testing Administrator, and teaching various business and computer courses.
- Included publishing articles for financial industry periodicals.
- Served as private consultant for national marketing communications firms (Burrell Communications Group and E).
- Advised families on the placement of loved ones in various senior housing options.
- Supported Strategic Planning for Women’s global partnerships with Philanthropic Foundations and corporations.
AA In English
Associate Private Consultant Resume
Headline : Believe that every company deserves leadership that is results driven and experienced. Feel that the difference between a good manager and a great manager is not only reflected in the financial aspects of the business, but also in the development of employees.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Supervisor, Travel Coordination, Customer Service, Marketing.
- Performed field surveys; developed technical solution and proposal for energy conservation project.
- Negotiated project scope, terms, conditions and contract on behalf of client.
- Represented Company for expansion efforts clients.
- Performed conceptual design, economic and technical analyses for developer of industrial cogeneration projects.
- Developed technical model for industrial cogeneration project to deliver electricity and process cooling.
- Developed conceptual design for industrial cogeneration project to be built.
- Compared, evaluated and selected best prime-mover and major equipment for project.
Assistant Private Consultant I Resume
Headline : Work in close collaboration with other members of the Resource Mobilization Team to ensure a comprehensive and strategic approach that facilitates large-scale, collaborative multi-stakeholder support from foundations, corporations, governments and non-governmental agencies for major funding initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research.
- Reviewed the baseline survey and methodology note developed by the project team
- Provided a gender and informal sector perspective on different models for locally–driven inclusive strategies
- Collaborated with the project team on establishing key contacts with understanding of social dynamics/trends in the targeted population.
- Included ministries, local leaders and organizations, and networks known to promote the interests of women, youth, and informal entrepreneurs
- Drafted the project’s inclusivity strategy, focusing specifically on effective and manageable strategies for engaging marginal economic actors
- Considered adaptation of strategy amid the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on marginal communities
- Responded to team questions and requests for input as needed.
Private Consultant Resume
Objective : Game Industry Veteran, Technical Advisor, R&D,Senior Software Engineer(Full Stack) 20+ years doing Software Development. Provide Senior Leadership through management recommendations, mentoring, coaching and advisory efforts to teams of 10+ in size. Responsible for providing Technical Consulting for both the company on used Software Solutions and Software recommendations, for RAD, Maintenance, Delivery and Deployment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite (10+ years), 10 Key By Touch (10+ years), Type 60 Wpm (10+ years).
- Provided Senior Leadership through management recommendations, coaching and advisory efforts to teams of 10+ in size.
- Determined Cost Reduction for clients looking to prove cost estimates for budgeting and for annual seed funding.
- Responsible for providing Technical Consulting for both the company on used Software Solutions and Software recommendations, for RAD, Maintenance, Delivery and Deployment.
- Evangelized R&D best practices to help companies become more viable and cost effective in the market.
- Coordinated with clients' teams on deliverables, launch dates, and maintenance as required.
- Provided Architectural Design flow for clients for deployment approval and implementation.
- Provided Software Requirements documentation as per spec for FDIC regulatory requirements.
- Provided Coding assistance to client teams as part of a mentoring effort, billable.
MBA In Finance