Procurement Agent Resume
Headline : Procurement Agent is responsible for all procurement activities. This includes all procurement functions, such as Request for Proposal, Request for Quotation, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Bid Evaluation and Award Process. This person is also the point of contact between the buyer and the supplier.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Operations Management, Logistics Management, Logistics, Training, Team Management.
- Prepared purchase orders, Vouchers, Miscellaneous procurement document and paperwork including the correspondence.
- Received and processed procurement request through the Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS).
- Conducted market research and made telephone inquiries to a local firm to ascertain the availability and prices of items.
- Negotiated the best price with vendors and ensured that vendors can provide requested items that meet the required product specifications.
- Maintained and monitored the Blanket Purchased Agreement (BPA), and recorded every call to the vendor.
- Sustained a tracking balance sheet to ensure that obligated funds are not exceeded, and to avoid unauthorized commitment.
- Services and procurement practice.
- Equipped with a superior ability to improve organizational performance through exceptional analysis, while maintaining strong client relationships.
Purchasing/Procurement Agent Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and goal oriented individual excited to apply broad-based business experiences and recently acquired financial analyst skills to a challenging position with high growth opportunities.
Skills : Suppy Chain Management, Business Operations, Process Improvement, Performance Management, Financial Analysis, Risk Assessment, AP/AR, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Excel, VLookUp, Pivot Tables, PowerPoint, And Outlook.
- Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Researched, wrote and delivered a presentation to a team of Manufacturing Managers and Industrial Engineers on Boeing's Emergent Offload process, improving time and ensuring quality.
- Participated on a supply chain process improvement team for Boeing Furnished Material and identified improvement opportunities for potential integration into supplier contract strategies.
- Participated in Cost Impact Root Cause Analysis (RCA) work shop to reduce cost impacts to Boeing and suppliers with identified cost savings of approximately $1 billion annually.
- Member of the Supplier Management Career Development Team and Special Projects Sub-Team.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Procurement Agent Resume
Summary : Proven success in optimizing supply chain and logistical processes and capitalizing on revenue generation opportunities. Skilled in performing financial analysis to influence procurement decisions and managing multimillion-dollar purchasing budgets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Coordinated efforts to migrate Price ROLT supplier contact database from Access application to a web based platform eliminating the need for redundant systems.
- Formulated and implemented process tools to monitor PSAA supplier price escalation requirement and contractual compliance.
- Developed valuable cross functional relationships and communication.
- Authored LWI for managing 787-8, 787-9, KC-46 and 747-8 Recommended Spare Parts List process.
- Authored LWI for managing annual supplier Spare Part Price Catalog process.
- Developed and implement process modifications for managing Q3 and Q4 supplier catalog expiration and subsequent increase in workload.
- Led desktop instruction process and procedure for sending and formatting supplier cost data requirements.
- Performed various duties in support of supplier management and procurement processes including self- governance, contractual compliance and process performance.
Certification In Production
Procurement Agent/Specialist Resume
Headline : A rewarding and challenging position where my supply chain management, project management, procurement and leadership skills will contribute to the success of a growing organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Knowledge of Boeing Processes, Procedures,Systems.
- Work Transfer Planned and developed a new partner to be successful for future business opportunities.
- Prime procurement agent for one of the company's highest dollar work transfers in their history.
- Lead two developmental work packages cross-functional teams.
- Develop detail project plans, communication status and develop mitigation plans.
- Conduct lean activities with in-house production and suppliers Performed on-site Rate Readiness Assessments to discover risks, identify opportunities, determine capacity and validate schedules and flows.
- Developed and maintained an effective operating rhythm making the best use of stakeholder's time and resources Proactively manage risk, issues, and opportunities to meet programs cost targets.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Executed negotiated contractual documents and binding contracts.
Lead Procurement Agent Resume
Headline : Experience working in the Manufacturing world delivering products and services. Determination to consistently achieve success as a team player and a leader in all the organizations.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Dynamics, Crystal Reports.
- Conducted and managed the processes for obtaining goods and services for the company as an authorized agent.
- Sourced and purchased equipment, raw materials, parts, COTS, and Supplies.
- Acted as an authorized agent of the company with responsibility for managing all supplier-related activities and the authority to commit company resources through contracts and agreements.
- Complied information that tracked price trends and manufacturing processes.
- Determined lowest cost consistent with supplier's attention to quality and consistency.
- Works with internal customers to understand, integrate, and assure documentation of requirements.
- Develops requests for quotations and proposals, analyzes supplier responses, negotiates awards, and maintains contracts for the management of the relationship between the company and suppliers.
- Manages supplier performance and ensures satisfactory contract completion.
BS In Criminal Justice
Procurement Agent/Analyst Resume
Headline : Talented and determined individual who consistently accomplishes results Operational savvy at continually increasing operational efficiency while reducing costs.
Skills : Computer skills, Accounting, Banking, Purchasing, Retail and General office skills.
- Negotiated and contracted for products, services, and technologies for programs within Boeing Training Systems division with the daily responsibility of $150M in existing domestic and international supplier contracts.
- Negotiations included government contracts and audits.
- Responsible for negotiating to price, contract terms, and conditions, quality and scheduling requirements.
- Engaged stakeholders to ensure that program, customer, product and in-service strategies are integrated into source selection, negotiation, and contracting strategies.
- Optimized execution of the supply chain balancing inventory, supply orders, and schedule demand.
- Managed supplier/subcontractor performance and relationship to ensure delivery, quality, financial stability, and in-service performance.
- Met company goals of 99% supplier delivery and 99.8% quality.
B.A. In Management
Procurement Agent/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Energetic and self-starting individual with strong organizational skills and a good understanding of business operations using a wide range of contracting methods, to procure complex and/or diversified commodities, services and/or construction.
Skills : Bilingual: English And Spanish, Senior Management Briefings, Inventory Management. Microsoft Programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint And Visio.
- Provide supportability analysis to our customer and production by briefing weekly critical items status to ensure items are supportable and provide recommendations.
- Continuously performs analysis of demand and supply to meet procurement needs.
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documentation of contracts and agreements in accordance with Boeing procedures and protocol.
- Solicit bids for open requisitions thru eRFQ in order to obtain best competition.
- Research price analysis using historical pricing data in order to compare quotes, and make recommendations to Management based on quality of services, reputation, and prices.
- Identify and resolve all material discrepancies (grief) and payment issues within Boeing and the supplier, product lines, accounts payable and results of corrective action.
- Continue to build strong relationships and associations with the company's suppliers.
Bachelors Of Science
Procurement Agent/Planner Resume
Objective : Increased responsibility and further knowledge and skills. Provide any company that hires me with a confident, self-motivated employee- Professional, loyal, honest and eager to learn.
Skills : ERP System Implementation, Microsoft Office Suite, Intuit Quickbooks, Shoptech E2 ERP System, Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for the procurement of all outside purchase parts for multiple programs and start up programs.
- Request quotes for bid on parts and negotiate the best price possible for program buys, startup programs, and outside processes.
- Create purchase orders into our MRP system and release them to our suppliers in a timely matter.
- Work hand in hand with planners and production on any shift in demand and relay any changes to my suppliers to avoid delays and shortages.
- Process Non-Conforming Reports written up against my suppliers and request RMA# for the return or repair.
- Work heavily with planning to control scheduling of parts to secure that proper inventory meets our demands.
- Run open order reports to manage my orders to ensure they arrive on or before the on dock date.
- Maintain great relationships with suppliers to keep trustworthy and thriving business.
Bachelor's In Business
Procurement Agent III Resume
Summary : Work with minimum guidance on regularly assigned work and exercise personal judgment in determining data requirements. Communicate and build relationships routinely with company vendors and internal program staff.
Skills : MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, SAP Material Management System, NWP, EPIC.
- Negotiate and contract for products, services and technologies.
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions, prepare and execute negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Mitigates risks and issues and initiate supplier improvement activities and provide results for integration into contracting strategies.
- Negotiates contracts for products, services and technologies, pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Engages stakeholders to ensure that program, customer, product and in-service strategies are integrated into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements.
- Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
Procurement Agent II Resume
Summary : Talented and determined professional with excellent leadership skills and key focus on developing and mentoring employees. Effectively build relationships with internal employees and external suppliers and vendors, relying on strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Negotiation, Sharepoint, Administrative Assistant.
- Negotiated contracts for products, services, and technologies for programs within Boeing Training Systems division.
- Managed $150 M in existing domestic and international supplier contracts.
- Assisted with government contract and audits; managed negotiations on pricing, contract terms and conditions, quality, and scheduling requirements.
- Engaged stakeholders to ensure program, customer, product, and in-service strategies were integrated into source selection, negotiation, and contracts.
- Optimized execution of supply chain balancing inventory, supply orders, and schedule demand.
- Managed supplier / subcontractor performance and relationships to ensure delivery, quality, financial stability, and in-service performance.
- Addressed and resolved issues between suppliers and internal program management.
- Initiated and executed supplier improvement activities.
Master Of Business
Procurement Agent I Resume
Objective : An administrative professional with a strong varied background in purchasing, sales and finance. Knowledgeable of purchasing, banking, payroll and accounting procedures.
Skills : Receiving, Supply Room, Cycle counts, multi-tasking, Supervisor, Broaden Vendor Base, Maintain Supply Room, Excellent Record Keeping.
- Coordinates all activities related to the procurement of materials beginning with intent to purchase through delivery.
- Analyzes the requirements of the materials, including preliminary specifications, preferred supplier, and date materials are needed.
- Solicits and evaluates proposals for the requested materials.
- Investigates and/or interviews potential suppliers to determine if they meet the specified requirements.
- Advises team members or management on the appropriate supplier to be used.
- Negotiates the lowest possible cost for the materials balanced against the optimum quality and schedule needs.
- Implements purchase contracts that comply with company and government regulations.
- Assures that the materials are delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price, and meet the quality standards of the company.
Procurement Agent Resume
Summary : Proven analytical skills, excellent multi-tasking, organizational aptitudes, and diversified experience in supply chain management and procurement as well as financial analysis. Team player with effective interpersonal skills including oral and written communication, problem solving and negotiation.
Skills : Access, And PowerPoint. Ability To Manipulate Data In Excel With Macros, Formulas, V-Lookup, And Pivot Tables. Experienced In Several Different MRP Data Bases Experienced In SAP.
- Procurement Agent responsible for buying parts for the Gulfstream G650, G280 and Boeing 747 programs.
- Communicate with Suppliers regarding delivery, quality and production issues.
- Accurately identify trends, opportunities, and weaknesses; implement strategies that drive revenue, growth, and profits.
- Oversaw and monitored contract options with existing business partners.
- Cost analysis of quotes from different suppliers Manage assets, inventory and time in a deadline-driven production environment.
- Ensure shop floor is properly supported and rectify shortages.
- Provide Management with status of cost and spends related to assigned part families.
- Collaborate with management teams and customers in order to streamline processes and improve productivity by maximizing supply chain functions Utilize Lean methods.
Master Of Human Relations