Production Line Lead Resume
Objective : To purse a changeling position in a competitive and professional environment, with responsibilities that can meet the sharp changing needs; alternatively, to excel and benefit the organization through best abilities and get sufficient exposure in the field of Operations and ensuring the business operates within the company's mission statement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, RPF Scanning, Customer Service, Mathematics, Inventory Management, Optifacts Systems And Programming.
- Managed, Controled and Lead the overall Manufacturing/ Packaging process of Syrup/Semi-Solids Production.
- Managed, Controled and Lead the overall Tablet Packing.
- Followed establish procedures and guidelines as per EHS & Quality to manufacture the syrup & semi solid products according to production specifications and schedules.
- Ensured timely update, revise, review prepare & approve all PIs, MIs & SOPs of department in order to avoid overdue situations.
- Ensured to produce volume, control cost, wastage and meet quality standards.
- Monitored the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products.
- Maintained accurate daily production records/Real time documentation so that documentation error can be analyzed and minimized.
Sr. Production Line Lead Resume
Summary : To have a job that would enable to use abilities and skills as well as contribute to organization's goals and productivity. a highly motivated, hardworking, and honest worker with over ten years of customer service experience emphasizing packing, shipping, and handling of material per company regulations.
Skills : Manufacturing Leadership, Lean Manufacturing, Safety Auditing, Total Productive Maintenance.
- Lead and trained 3-4 person crew by influence in daily production activities.
- Performed quality control duties and enter data into SQCPack software.
- Reported production numbers and events using Oracle MES Workstation and Vorne OEE systems.
- Tracked materials and adjust inventory in Oracle software (proficient from production and material handler standpoint).
- Ensured safety of crew in 11 year injury free plant by leading by example, employee observation and interaction, physical equipment inspection, and auditing energy isolation devices.
- Developed mechanical and quality control related troubleshooting skills Gained deep knowledge of equipment and quality standards in the manufacturing of rigid paper containers.
- Participated in equipment restoration events.
Jr. Production Line Lead Resume
Objective : To obtain fulltime employment position that will allow to utilize Customer Service skills and experience to advance with a company or organization. Award Professional Services Banquet Servers Minnetonka, MN Banquet Server Examine Trays to ensure that they contain required items. Place food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed Prepare itemized checks and take payments from customers Remove dirty dishes and glasses, and clean tables after customers finish meals Dishwashers Roseville, MN Dishwashers Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
Skills : Lead Experience, Bi-lingual English/Spanish, Multi-line Phone Experience,CCAA Certified.
- Oversaw production lines.
- Motivated line employees to achieve production goals.
- Talked to others to convey information effectively.
- Instructed, Problem Solved, Active Listening, Time Management Empty and clean hoppers and loaders.
- Initiated machine and equipment repairs and follow lock out/tag out procedures.
- Restarted injection molding machines after a cycle interruption; purge and shutdown injection molding machines.
- Changed machine set points per documented instructions and procedures.
- Alerted Material Handler and Operator of requirements for production.
Production Line Lead III Resume
Objective : Dedicated and reliable Lead Operator with manufacturing and warehousing experience. Experienced in GMP, FDA, and OSHA compliant work environments. Results-oriented with strong trouble-shooting skills and technical capabilities. Outstanding work ethic and perfect attendance. Desire to succeed within a company by contributing to the growth and successes of a company.
Skills : Forklift Driver, Shipping And Receiving Data Entry, Machine Operator With Basic Mechanic.
- Responsible for performing tasks that are pertinent to production start-up such as verifying equipment parameters and ensuring GMP compliance.
- Ensured an orderly operation for a successful production run.
- Supported and assisted each machine operator to maximize productivity and efficiencies.
- Performed basic mechanical adjustments and control setting adjustments on production equipment.
- Performed equipment trouble-shooting for basic repairs, adjustments, and improvements.
- Responsible for collecting and reviewing batch record production logs.
- Worked closely with Director of Manufacturing to support and implement company initiatives for cost reduction, quality improvement, and increased efficiencies and productivity.
Production Line Lead II Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company where can grow professionally and personally.
Skills : SAP, Excel, Leadership Training.
- Prepared materials and check bill of materials for the production line to assemble product.
- Verified components on work order to ensure correct number of components are available for production.
- Organized and directed 2-9 workers on how to assemble products.
- Confirmed completed goods in the SAP computer system.
- Maintained a safe working environment.
- Responsible to keep line clean of any debris at all times.
- Completed paperwork for skid tickets, line checks, and reconciliation.
High School Diploma
Production Line Lead I Resume
Objective : Desire is to find a stable yet challenging position in a professional environmnet in which to learn new technologies and skills while utilizing previous experiences to improve beyond currnet abilities. excect to build strong business relationships within the company and with clients; and to exceed expectations in all aspects of work.
Skills : Certified Folklift Operator with vast experience in Ms word, Excel and outlook.
- Lead minimum 10 employees in manufacturing production line Write, analyze and interpret production reports and schedules.
- Established and adjusted work procedures to meet daily production schedules and target.
- Maintained time and production records.
- Planed and forecasted incoming and output of production line.
- Calculated and reduced cost of manpower and material.
- Developed Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
- Helped reduce production line WIP (work in process).
Production Line Lead/Operator Resume
Summary : Over 15 years experience in the warehouse and distribution center work force, as an order pick and packer (bulk and individual), shipping clerk, production line lead, equipment operator, inventory control, as well as replenishment. Most recently, held a position as a Order Picker at Gates Distribution Center as well as a Production IC/Equipment Operator at Office Max Distribution Center.
Skills : Customer Service, Supervisory Experience, Inventory, Computer .
- Supervised workers.
- Set assignments.
- Enforced safety and health rules.
- Inspected materials and products.
- Inspected equipment.
- Demonstrated equipment use to employees.
- Observed work of operators.
Assistant Production Line Lead Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that allows to utilize skills, talents and organizational habits to support customers, products and technical services while growing with an organization.
Skills : Customer Service, Operator.
- Coordinated production activities related to manufacture and/or assembly, testing and packing activities as required.
- Promoted Safety and Quality and ensure safe working practices are followed and all accidents, hazards, near misses, and property damage are reported in the required time.
- Ensured that safety and quality requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensured that production activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures and all non-conformances' are dispositional and approved as required prior to further processing.
- Provided for the training of operators.
- Ensured correct Work Order labels are present at each process and are completed correctly.
- Ensured ALL production is counted, tagged and sent to the warehouse at the end of run.
- Followed Inspection and Test Plan.
Associate Production Line Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking a professional position to dedicate in the field as a keystone member of the team, while continuing education to further improve performance in the workplace.
Skills : Construction Laborer, Production, Production.
- Achieved first run quality in line setup and was responsible for overseeing and coding of product.
- Tracked product specifications and made line adjustments to ensure optimal quality and production rates.
- Troubleshot and repaired equipment within a mechanical aspect.
- Maintained and operated resin conveyance and blending systems and unloaded railcars.
- Maintained and operated plant air and water supply, conditioning and filtration.
- Loaded and unloaded freight incoming and outgoing on flatbed and box trailers.
- Trained others in the safe operations of plant lines and equipment.
Production Line Lead Resume
Headline : Flexible and dependable Leader and machine operator with 8 years of machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment. Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Athletic and hard-working and committed to getting the job done as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible. Also worked 3rd shift for over 5 years.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 65 WPM.
- Responsible for the general oversight of filling and packaging line operations in accordance with standard operation procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
- Trained production employees on all applicable procedures, work instructions, housekeeping guidelines and manufacturing directions.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely documentation in accordance with applicable SOPs and WIs.
- Conducted investigations on failures, incidents and deviations to assure that root causes are identified and appropriate corrective action actions are taken and/or implemented.
- Performed or coordinated quality checks on an ongoing basis for proper appearance, weight, torque and identified discrepancies and initiated resolutions as required.
- Interacted with other departments in coordinating production schedules, bulk product transfers, new product start-ups, new commodity trials and other related projects.
- Performed all work in a manner that is consistent with the company's quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, including maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
- Followed, promoted and enforced safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures as required by the federal and local regulations.