Qc Technician Resume
Summary : To find employment in a fast paced environment wher leadership and communication skills can be utilized to create benefit to the company and personal job satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mechanical ability, Time management, Asset Management.
- Audited cleaning practices and documentation within the entire production facility.
- Audited GMP compliance within the entire production facility.
- Performed visual inspections of products from production lines to ensure quality.
- Performed QC testing on the production and packaging lines as needed for both chocolate and gummi areas.
- Audited documentation of QC testing being filled out and performed by operations personnel.
- Verified finished product label accuracy on packaging line.
- Calibrated equipment used to control quality Performing swab testing of production equipment when required (sanitation/validation) Collect and organize finished product retain samples.
B.A. In Biology
Jr. Qc Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a Quality Assurance or Quality Control position utilizing experience in inspecting raw materials and/or products, performing audits and documentations, along with training employees in proper work procedures along lines of quality.
Skills : Science, Computer , Laboratory, Teaching.
- Analyzed and interpreted test results and determines acceptability.
- Performed routine and non - routine tests without direct supervision.
- Entered data lab notebooks, computer databases, and test reports.
- Ensured other Lab Technicians complete necessary documentation appropriately Provides leadership in short term activities.
- Utilized statistical techniques (SPC, SQC) in daily functions.
- Released materials for packaging or inventory.
- Trained and assisted other technicians as assigned.
Sr. Qc Technician Resume
Summary : To secure a position where can utilize and enhance skill as an excellent communicator with others and trouble shooting. have worked in several different environments, including manufacturing, R&D labs, and with the public. capable of handling several projects at a time, and adapt to change very well. friendly and outgoing person. love working with people. know how to priorities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Salesforce.
- Started as QC technician on production floor.
- Moved to second shift QC lead supervisor after eight months.
- Supervised and trained new technicians.
- Provided support back up for other shifts and machine operators.
- Audited all incoming corrugation ensure that they met customer specifications.
- Conducted quality control checks on packages in manufacturing environment.
- Analyzed and recorded data to machine operators in a timely fashion.
Qc Technician I Resume
Objective : SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION: Organized, Resourceful team player who learns new systems quickly does not hesitate to take the initiative and possess 20+ years manufacturing and customer service experience. PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT: Otis Spunkmeyer: Able to cut staging process by 20% disposing of expired product from receiving area.
Skills : INSPECTING SMT BOARDS, ELECTRONIC PARTS , CERTIFIED METROLOGY, CERTIFIED ASHING WAFERS.
- Montiered all critcal ingredients, tempertures, calbrate scales daily.
- Checked that all employees are following HACCP and GMP rules, all paper work are finshed daily and paperwork and all data enter in excel spread sheet, montier baker all samples are within bake specs, samples are turn in daily at end of shift.Constanty communcating with QA supervisor, production manager, maintenace manager, recieving manager, and recieving supervisors, palltizers, forklift driver.
- Removed silo tailings flour and sugar.
- Organized, Resourceful team player who learns new systems quickly does not hesitate to take the initative and posesses 20+ years manfacturing and customer service experience.
- Continued constant communication with maintenance employees as well as managers and supervisors from each department.
- Implemented Team 6's to reorganize work area.
- Awarded the 6's award and our procedures were implemented throughout Motorola of Austin.
Qc Technician II Resume
Objective : To obtain stable and a suitable environment within the safety, food safety, or Environmental Health and Safety areas within a Food Manufacturing or Processing facility that is moving toward compliance, needs improvement, or starting out within their regulatory compliance and continuous improvement within of safety, health and safety, or food safety programs to comply with local, state, and federal or global regulatory agencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Typing 45 Wpm, Communication.
- Experienced with Windows XP, Windows NT4.0 Server, Workstation, and Enterprise Server.
- Compared SLP to customer spec for appropriateness of methodology and materials.
- Recorded time spent against work orders.
- Conducted internal audits to verify compliance with gmp and haacp protocol.
- Perform investigations on possible failures, thus establishing improving actions.
- Tested cranberries, syrup and concentrate for ph, brix, glycerin, ta, color, turbidity, moisture and fat content.
- Manipulated of laboratory equipment such as autoclaves, fume hoods, electro-photometer,.
Qc Technician III Resume
Summary : To secure a position with opportunities and advancement that will utilize skills and encourage employee promotion, education, and career training.
Skills : Inventory,Management, Customer Service, Software.
- Worked in the Lab as a Quality Control Technician.
- Handled probing/sample collection, paperwork, testing and signing off on ingredients that are delivered to Diamond.
- Tested extrusion samples of pet food for Aflatoxin.
- Tested extrusion samples for correct levels of protein, fat and moisture.
- Notified the operators to correct.
- Checked the baggers for metal detection, correct product codes and location, and correct pallet tags.
- Checked the bags for good seals and correct weights.
MBA In Business
Qc Technician/Assistant Resume
Objective : A diversified background in fast-paced environments ranging from quick-printing to manufacturing. Experienced multi-tasker, managing many responsibilities in a variety of roles including Production Manager, Volunteer Coordinator, Camp Manager and Materials Manager. Accomplished in: Production Scheduling, Process Improvement, Warehouse Management, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Control, Customer Service, Disaster Response, Team/Volunteer Management, Purchasing and Raw Material Sourcing.
Skills : Computer , Microsoft word, excell, power point.
- Checked the safety of the cars being made and specific elements on the structures.
- Enjoyed how working at the manufacturing plant helped teach new work skills.
- Practiced patience and always very self aware and with surroundings.
- Worked almost 12 hour days and pushed for the bigger picture which was to insure that these vehicles are thoroughly inspected for the safety of the consumer.
- Believed in hard work and firmly believe in team work.
- Demonstrated daily a positive attitude, safety awareness, collaborating with coworkers, listening to instructions, always following up when the job was done, and was always punctual.
- Checked the tools that were used to build the cars as well as the structures that were built.
BS In Chemistry
Associate Qc Technician Resume
Summary : a quick to learn, hands on person. thrive in a fast paced environment and have a professional attitude with all do. would like to work with a company that allows to grow personally as well as professionally.
Skills : Windows, Networking, Microsoft Office, Hardware, Software.
- Analyzed of raw materials and finished products.
- Tested including GC and HPLC.
- Sended co-ship/pre-ship samples to customers as requested.
- Conducted monthly internal FSSC audits, monitor CCP's and keep documentation.
- Replaced SOP's for department.
- Audited team and currently working toward expanding knowledge with GC/HPLC.
- Used have good communication skills, strong when working independently or within a group.
BA In Literature
Assistant Qc Technician I Resume
Headline : Professional candidate with 5 years of Quality control & customer service/collections experience. Qc Technician is responsible for maintaining, servicing and repairing all equipment used by the business.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Quality Control.
- Performed visual and functional inspection for large volume infusion pumps.
- Verified the final inspections and paperwork.
- Followed various applications using appropriate SOP/GDP/ GLP procedures.
- Responsible for communicating all defectives concerning quality issues and final disposition of medical devices.
- Performed parts inspection using calibrated hand tools (e.g.; multimeter, dial gauge, micrometers, rulers, and caliper.
- Performed proof reading of labels, manuals, and service documents.
- Continued handling of chemical products, and determination of adequate disposal.
Qc Technician Resume
Summary : Looking to stay working in Quality control, But enjoy driving a forktruck also. Train new employees as required or as a course of training from an existing Qc Technician or another qualified employee.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Quality Control, Welding.
- Included production labor, robotic welder operator and programer, one year of cnc machine operator, production welding and assembly, fabrication.
- Responsibilities are to preform welding cuts and destructs.
- Measured and inspected all outsourced parts that come into the factory and insure that they meet our customers standards.
- Included using dial indicators, taper gauges, micrometers, calipers, and cmm to measure the parts.
- Responsible for insuring the quality of the parts made for customers.
- Included Mitsubishi, IB tech, SIA, and Futaba.
- Performed all salt spray test on our companies painted parts.