Radiologic Technologist Resume
Headline : Exceptional Surgical Radiologic Technologist Supervisor with more than 6 plus years working with physicians to help diagnose through imaging Specializes in patient care, Radiologic Technology, Computerized Tomography, and Nuclear Medicine. Highly Motivated Radiologic technologist seeking a position that allows me to broaden my experience and to show my skills and fast learning abilities while utilizing my education and clinical experience for the benefit of an organization in my career field. Team player with a passion for helping others.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Computed And Digital Radiology Systems, Epic, Carestream DR, CR, HIS, RIS, Excellent Patient Care, Proficient In PACS And Cerner, Time Management.
- Performing quality imaging studies through verification of patient identification and physician order, with technical accuracy and completeness of examination.
- Demonstrating the ability to proficiently operate all imaging equipment across sites in a safe manner.
- Ensuring quality and safe patient care while in the service area through effective communication and proper use of all patient apparatus.
- Contributing to the effective operations of the department by assisting fellow employees and staying in compliance with quality assurance and quality control.
- Effectively communicating with the medical staff, administration, subordinates, and peers.
- Assisting physicians with patient calls to include calling in refills to pharmacies for patients and answering any questions the patient may have.
- Making appointments, keeping records or performing other clerical duties in doctors' offices or clinics.
- Preparing patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures.
Bachelors of Science
Staff Radiologic Technologist Resume
Summary : Caring and compassionate Radiologic Technologist/Medical Assistant with excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply knowledge efficiently. Motivated to join a medical team that is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of patient care.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Patient Care, Medical Terminology, Team Work, Trauma Imaging, C-arm OR And Specials
- Worked one on one directly with the patients, doctors, reps, and other hospital staff when working at the satellite clinic.
- Maintained patient film records and requested prior records from other medical facilities and re-sent the examinations for reevaluation after receiving prior record.
- Communicated and resolved problems/issues with patients/customers, referral sources, and insurance companies.
- Received patients, explained the method of procedures, position patients, selected and set the correct technical factors.
- Set up and adjusted accessory equipment and make the exposure necessary for the requested procedure.
- Worked and assisted in multiple areas including but not limited to urology, orthopedics, family practice, hospital ER, surgery, outpatient, inpatient, podiatry, cardiology, etc.
- Used the radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with government regulations and to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
- Provided general and technical information to assist with routine division administrative matters.
Senior Radiologic Technologist Resume
Summary : ARRT-registered Senior Radiologic Technologist with more than eleven years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures. Expertise is in fixed and mobile radiography as well as special procedures and fluoroscopic procedures. I also have two-year experience in mammography. Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Certified as BLS-Instructor. A detail-orientated person that excels in patient care and communication.
Skills : Healthcare, Teaching, Supervising, Mentoring, Excel, Powerpoint, Proficient In EPIC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Performing diagnostic radiographic procedures in the imaging service department of a level I trauma center, 919-bed teaching hospital.
- Experienced in x-ray imaging, portable radiography, fluoroscopic procedures, C-arm or cases, and specialized orthopedic weight bearing and non-weight bearing exams.
- Managed 45 to 52 procedures per shift, while maintaining superior patient care.
- Conducting interviews with patient and family members as appropriate to determine concise history and appropriateness of exam.
- Mastered radiology/hospital information systems including EPIC, Merge & GE centricity PACs.
- Serving a diverse high volume caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients.
- Acting as an imaging services department customer liaison for all support issues.
- Educating radiology students and new hires to support and enhance their learning experience.
- Minimizing radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
Bachelors Of Science
Radiologic Technologist Student Resume
Objective : Radiologic Technologist Student with experience in producing quality diagnostic images in plain film and fluoroscopic radiography. Seeking a position as a radiology technologist, that will utilize my medical knowledge and skills to provide the best patient care possible. Proven to be a leader and role model for students. Delivers a strong positive attitude amongst patients and co-workers.
Skills : Film Development, Digital Imaging, Patient Positioning, Radiation Protection, Patient Charting, Vitals/EKG, Specimen Collection, Specimen Labeling, Urinalysis
Assigned patients to clinical rooms, took thorough and accurate patient medical histories.Worked in collaboration with radiologists, sonographers and other healthcare team members.Cleaned and disinfected chairs and equipment according to facility policy.
- Used beam-restrictive devices and patient-shielding techniques to minimize radiation exposure.
- Positioned x-ray equipment and adjust controls to set exposure factors, such as time and distance.
- Positioned patient on the exam table and adjust equipment to gain an optimum view of a specific body area as requested by the physician.
- Explained procedures to patients to reduce anxieties and obtain cooperation to determine patients' x-ray needs by reading requests or instructions from physicians.
- Processed exposed radiographs using film processors or computer generated methods.
- Made exposures for the requested procedures, rejecting and repeating work that does not meet established standards.
Radiologic Technologist/Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : Radiologic Technologist/Medical Assistant with over 8 years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures. Expertise in fixed and mobile radiology, fluoroscopic procedures and surgical c-arm procedures. Also very experienced in EKGs, venipuncture, medication management, and general patient monitoring. Committed to providing high-quality services and catering to patient needs. Seeking a position that will utilize my health care experience and provide the opportunity to work with people who want to improve their overall health.
Skills : Tomography, Radiography, Fluoroscopy, Operate Portable X-ray And C-arm, Venipuncture Certificate, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Files, Use Of EHR, EMR, RIS, HIS, And Management Of Patient Data And Exam Files.
- Preparing patients for examinations, administering medications and vaccines, dressing wounds or incisions and assisting with minor surgery.
- Regularly performing phlebotomy, ECG's, nebulizer treatments, IVS and set up sterile fields.
- Assisting in office surgeries - lesion removals, lacerations repair, wedge excisions, joint injection, gyn exams, splinting and casting fractures.
- Taking blood and tissue samples and assist with or perform routine lab tests.
- Offering advice on prescription medications and home health care to patients after an exam or minor procedure.
- Delivering the results of lab work or tests to patients and discuss the results with patients.
- Making phone calls for prior authorizations for testing, procedures, and medications.
- Scheduling procedures, such as colonoscopies, blood transfusions and radiology examinations at other facilities and make referrals to specialists.
- Working as lead x-ray tech performing diagnostic x-rays in a fast-paced environment.
- Performing a wide variety of x-rays on adults, pediatric, geriatric and emergency patients.
Bachelors in Biology
Assistant Manager/Radiologic Technologist Resume
Objective : Proficient Assistant Manager/ Radiologic Technologist experienced in hospital and clinic environments. Efficient and professional with an outgoing personality. Looking to change communities and experience a new location. To obtain a long term position within a medical healthcare environment that will benefit from my academic preparation, radiographic experience, and driven work ethic.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Radiologic Information System (RIS), E-Clinical, Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management, Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS), Bone Densitometry/Duel X-ray Absorptiometry(DEXA)
- Provided diagnostic imaging to patients in various nursing homes and home healthcare with the use of a portable x-ray machine, image processing equipment, and a vehicle.
- Performed daily routine and emergency x-ray imaging, mobile radiography, and fluoroscopic procedures obtained patient history.
- Made positive patient id, completed appropriate x-ray of the body part as ordered by the physician.
- Operated equipment safely and maintained standards while performing all types of procedures.
- Proficient use of fixed and portable, computed radiography, and direct digital radiography systems.
- Rendered exemplary care to diverse groups of patients including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Controlled the fluoroscope and c-arm in the operating room using safety measures and protection devices to ensure safety and comfort during the exam.
- Explained procedures for patient understanding and limit patient motion during the exam.
Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) Resume
Summary : Radiologic Technologist ARRT with 7 years of experience conducting imaging procedures. A committed professional in providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Proficient user of radiology management and hospital information systems. CPR certified. To apply 7 years of experience at Physicians Immediate Care in a responsible role as a Radiologic Technologist with an organization that values the delivery of the best care possible to their patients.
Skills : Exceptional Radiology Expertise, Diagnostic Imaging, Computed Tomography, Fluoroscopy, C-Arm Cases, Advanced Knowledge of Anatomy, Film Evaluation, Radiation Safety Protection.
- Preparing and sending second reads, radiologist reads, and scanning reports into the patient medical records.
- Acknowledging patients when they present to the clinic, offering solutions for any questions that they have, and instructing them on how to complete the paperwork.
- Displaying a positive attitude so that patients have an enjoyable experience.
- Resourcefully acquiring insurance card, driver license, and other relevant information required to bill the patient correctly.
- Assisting the physician or physician's assistant with exams, and procedures.
- Gathering triage information and documenting accurate details into the medical record.
- Performing callbacks, patient referrals, and answering pharmacy call questions.
- Educating patients on discharge paperwork and answering questions related to their visit.
- Drawing and packaging specimens for the lab and insurance provider has reviewed lab results.
- Assisting current clinic general manager with several managerial duties including ordering supplies, monthly inventory, yearly inventory, and various other tasks as delegated by the manager.
Associate Of Science
Radiologic Technologist/Lab Technician Resume
Summary : Reliable and Experienced Radiologic Technologist/Lab Technician with current and up-to-date certification and excellent clinical skills, a solid understanding of Radiation Physics and Dosimetry, Chemistry, and use of Hazardous Materials. 12 years of experience producing clinical diagnostic radiology films, and performing routine diagnostic imaging procedures. Also have worked with a 64-slice, and 16-slice CT Scanners respectively, as well as Fluoroscopy, and a C-Arm during many O.R. Cases, when needed.
Skills : Centricity, Meditech, Medstrat, EHR: Nextgen Equipment Manufactures: Phillips, Seimens, GE, Fuji, Carestream, And Shimadzu Both CR & DR.
- Developed and maintained effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Verified type of radiology procedure prior to exams using the HIPAA guidelines for two identifiers.
- Worked with physicians to cut down on patient wait times and increasing the patient's overall experience while under my personal care.
- Responsible for taking general x-rays on house patients both portable and in the department.
- Assisted physicians with angiograms, Veno-Plasty, stent placement, and pacemaker installation, as well as installation of venous access devices for dialysis and long-term iv usage.
- Organized examination room and ensured all equipment was available, directed patients regarding proper position during procedures.
- Processed, monitored and developed images for diagnosis; worked alongside radiologists to evaluate exams.
- Worked at urgent care center when needed perform and analyze basic lab duties.
Associate in Applied Science
Lead Mammography/Radiologic Technologist Resume
Objective : Motivated, Flexible and versatile Lead Mammography/ Radiologic Technologist - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Excellent team-building skills. Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Experienced, Confident, and adapts well - capable of working independently or as a team.
Skills : Computed Tomography, Digital X-Ray, Quality Assurance Of CT Equipment, Venipuncture, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Cashier, Customer Assistance
- Trained students daily for quality radiographs and ability to lead/motivate outstanding health care teams.
- Assisted er physicians and performing fluoroscopy exams with the radiologist.
- Responsible working the processor, loading film in cassettes, and filling processor with the proper chemicals.
- Cleaned and sterilizing instruments and disposed of contaminated supplies.
- Work quickly and effectively, independently positioning patients to provide useful images for operating MDS.
- Hired after a successful performance as a student radiologic technologist.
- Managed 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining a high quality of care.
- Performed x-ray imaging, portable radiography, surgical c -arm fluoroscopy, and general fluoroscopic procedures.
- Completed diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 500- bed hospital.
Surgical Radiologic Technologist Resume
Summary : Competent and versatile Surgical Radiologic Technologist with 17 years of experience working both in hospital and private practice settings. Possesses excellent work ethics and work efficiently with the team and have the knowledge of a wide variety of radiographic techniques and develop radiographic safety environment, whilst also ensuring that the radiology department operates efficiently. Rad Tech I - working in a private practice clinic by conducting outpatient x-ray and ensure that physician gets the desire radiographic image to assist and proper diagnose patient's condition.
Skills : Epic, Pacs, Microsoft Office, General DIagnostic Imaging, Fluoro-exams, Patient Tracking, Digitial Radiography, Computed Radiography, Tomography, Mobile Radiography
- Preparing and performing various x-ray examinations including fluoroscopic exams, portable procedures, and a wide variety of surgical c-arm exams as well as having experience with ESWL procedures.
- Utilizing appropriate positioning protocols and exposure techniques to ensure patient safety and optimal image quality.
- Preparing equipment and supplies to set up exam rooms to meet specific physician procedure requirements.
- Interpreting and confirming physician orders to obtain appropriate radiographic images per patient condition.
- Providing patient education and instruction prior to, during, and after examinations.
- Demonstrating the ability to adapt exam protocols to address various patient conditions, diverse body types, and different equipment dynamics in order to obtain optimal images.
- Applying appropriate infection control and radiation safety measures for self, patient, staff, and visitors.
- Evaluating patient for pregnancy prior to the exam and appropriately shielding reproductive organs as needed.
Associates in Radiography