Recruiting Specialist Resume
Headline : Only interested in virtual work opportunities. Not interested in 100% commission opportunities. 6+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience including setting search strategy, actively sourcing and pre-screening candidates, presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, interviewing selected candidates, negotiating offers, and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes. Experience recruiting all levels of candidates from executive management down to entry level for financial services.
Skills : Hr Policies & Procedures, Interviewing, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Onboarding, Customer Service, Management, Training And Development.
- Managed full life-cycle recruiting processes for national and local positions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, delivering offers, negotiating compensation, and handling overall process improvement.
- Electronically tracking and organizing new and existing client information including contract information, meetings, contract changes, concerns and new consulting requests.
- Supervise and manage candidates on assignment; counsel and discipline candidates; be directly involved in termination decisions Work directly under guidance of Human Resources department in maintaining compliant recruitment practices and processing of new applicant documents.
- Provide coaching throughout the client interview process Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs Interacted with teams to fully comprehend requisitions to successfully match appropriate candidates.
- Screen and interview candidates in person and via phone screenings for positions in all industries.
- Coordinate pre-placement documents, interviews with clients, and project start dates for candidates.
- Complete appropriate reference checks on candidates and coordinate applicable background investigations Work with line managers to determine the best possible candidate for their company needs.
Human Resource Management
Marketing & Recruiting Specialist Resume
Summary : Top-performing Administrative Assistant bringing years of verifiable track record of organizing correspondence, managing office supplies, making travel arrangements and maintaining liaison with other departments to ensure smooth office operations.
Skills : MS Office Programs: Excel, Words, Outlook.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications, attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Legal Recruiting Specialist Resume
Objective : Proficient with internet search engines and Social Media (Taleo, Monster, Clearance Jobs, Career Builder, LinkedIn/LinkedIn Recruiter, Zip Recruiter, and Indeed) using Boolean search strings. Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft office.
- Source qualified candidates both passive and active through internal/external search engines, social media, and Candidate Relationship Management and ATS tools (Taleo) using creative Boolean search strings.
- Establish and maintain a close rapport with candidates through proactive recruiting techniques working as an advocate to both the candidate and customer.
- Ensure both candidate and hiring managers are well informed on up to date information and status of hiring process.
- Document, update, and maintain all information regarding each candidate/requisition in Applicant Tracking System and other in-house databases.
- Ensure candidate is well informed on all aspects of the hiring process, Boeing's global business strategy and expectations of new hire, employee benefits, compensation package, and role responsibilities.
- Maintain highest level of discretion possible in regards to PII safeguarding all confidential and sensitive information.
- As an independent Technical Recruiter it is my responsibility to review requisitions and develop candidate pipeline and build relationships by sourcing candidates through effective and innovative methods such as referrals, internet job postings, search engines, user groups, networking, etc.
Recruiting Specialist (Consultant) Resume
Headline : To obtain an exciting, yet challenging position where I may utilize my strong communication, leadership, administrative, and problem solving skills and continue to work on the skills necessary to develop and grow as a professional.
Skills : Financial analysis experience Solid knowledge of Excel,.
- Worked as a recruiting specialist to help different clients with their recruitment needs.
- Worked with several different clients and various special projects to help support client and company needs.
- Helped clients to recruit, schedule and conduct phone interviews, coordinate and plan onsite interviews, organize travel, requisition management, source candidates, disposition candidates, event organization, client facing, and many other duties.
- Recruiting passive candidates for difficult to fill roles and locations through resume mining, cold-calling, and internet searching techniques.
- Researching relevant job boards, university/alumni postings, professional organizations, ect to gain positive exposure for the client that I support and the roles and locations that I am assigned.
- Screening resumes of all who apply to locate qualified applicants to reach out to.
- Conducting technical and behavioral based phone screens daily of qualified applicants to gain additional clarity regarding qualifications.
- Constant communication (written and verbal) with candidates throughout the hiring process to ensure a great candidate experience.
Bachelors Of Science
Recruiting Specialist II Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, extremely organized, detailed oriented, advance level administrative/clerical professional with approximately eighteen (18) years of experience in the field of Higher Education.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows 8, 10-Key.
- Created interview schedules, set up information sessions, accommodated interviewers and recruiters during their on-campus visits; served as technical advisor to students and employers regarding assistance with concerns related to eRecruiting.
- Responsible for the marketing of all on-campus recruiting events at UNCC by utilizing sources such as Microsoft Office Suite & eRecruiting.
- Monitored and disseminated application deadlines of various employers in a timely manner in order to provoke students to sign-up for interviews.
- Forwarded internship/job opportunities received in eRecruiting to Career Counselors & worked closely with the Assistant Director in the facilitation of employer-related events.
- Compiled monthly, bi-annual and annual reports which reflect all of the recruitment activities and events for each academic year.
- Facilitated campus visits for the employer, while also generating student participation in employer-related activities and interview schedule sign-ups.
- Created announcements, flyers, calendars, spreadsheets, mail merges, brochures and tables using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel applications.
Recruiting Specialist III Resume
Objective : Outgoing recent Sociology graduate with a strong work ethic and knowledge of working with diverse populations such as low socioeconomic, international, and minority. Hands-on leader, driven by eagerness to help others, and able to assess situations first hand. Motivated and effective communicator who learns quickly and produces immediate contributions in people, teams, and organizations.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Manage and coordinate the functions of the Bank wide Campus Relations initiative.
- Work closely with Director of Recruiting, HR Managers/Directors and Program Management to meet their campus goals related to quality, quantity, sales, efficiency, and diversity.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with senior leadership and to maintain an effective campus recruitment program.
- Responsible for providing expertise to the Audit, Commercial, Finance, Information Technology, Operations, Retail and Tax lines of business in the areas of campus recruiting concepts, practices, policies and procedures, and recruiting strategies for department openings for long term and sustained growth.
- Develop and cultivate relationships between the Bank and key professors, placement offices and certain business organizations.
- Liaison to on-campus Career Services to ensure effective campus recruiting schedules by working in partnership with campus representatives.
- Proactively manage sources used to generate candidate pipeline.
- Review candidate resume and send to the appropriate recruiters for open positions.
Human Resource Development
Recruiting Specialist I Resume
Objective : An interesting position with a growing company, I bring years of sales and customer service experience. I am open and trainable for each new endeavor. I am considered a trainer, mentor, and coach. I will bring to you a seasoned professional that is competitive and focused on accomplishing all tasks at hand. I am highly organized and detail oriented. I have excellent written and verbal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruiting, Onboarding, Management, Personnel Management, Telecommunications, Team Building, Team Management, Communications, Written Communication, Construction, Military.
- Developed and implemented strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Partner with Corporate Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Created and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Worked with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria Developed strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Worked closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Tracked and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Conducted regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participated in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
Recruiting Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Highly motivated to build relationships an to do my best at any position an increase profitability at any company I work with. I'm outgoing an would do my best to utilize my skills for your company.
Skills : EMT certification an phlebotomy certification.
- Built a strong pipeline with qualified candidates that positively impacted time to fill current and future positions.
- Included strategy development for the recruitment of candidates of all levels of salaried professionals.
- Responsible for monitoring full life-cycle recruiting for seasonal, temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions.
- Responsible for reviewing resumes and conducting interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements as well as providing information about the organization and position.
- Prepared resumes for submittal, formatted these when necessary and prepped candidate for interview.
- Set up interviews; followed up with client and candidate once completed and additionally, meticulously tracked record of all candidates reviewed, interviewed, or hired.
- Submitted candidates within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Researched all job descriptions in order to properly comprehend the client's requirements and preferences allowing for the best possible candidate submittal.
MBA In Finance
Admissions And Recruiting Specialist Resume
Objective : Professional with experience in various HR roles. Screened, interviewed, and hired numerous candidates for a wide variety of positions Energetic to both productivity and morale through unique combination of solid work ethic and positive attitude.
Skills : Management, Ms Word, Money Handling, Customer Service, Receptionist, Data Entry, Computer Skills, Recruiting.
- Recruited, screened, interviewed, and hired candidates to fill a variety of positions with numerous client companies in a wide range of industries.
- Achieved above average employee retention and client satisfaction rates.
- Recruited both active and passive job candidates utilizing electronic job boards, print advertisements, social media communications, job fairs, and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Developed sharp selection skills and instincts through high volume resume screening, phone interviews, and face-to-face interviews.
- Conducted additional screening processes, including education history verifications, employment history verifications, reference checks, criminal and credit background checks, and pre-employment drug screens.
- Compiled extensive candidate summary reports to present to clients, including reformatted resumes and detailed results of all evaluations.
- Provided ongoing managerial support for temporary workers at client companies, including coaching, discipline, and terminations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Recruiting Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : To obtain long term employment with a strong, solid, and ethical company in order to utilize my communication skills to assist in the success and growth of the organization, as well as my own personal advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, XOs, Hudl/Recruit.com, Visio, Recruit Radar.
- Provide support to the entire business service team and collaborate with employers and their HR staff on employment recruitment projects.
- Effectively pre-screened resumes to assess suitability for open positions including, sourcing and processing resumes of qualified applicants for HR staff.
- Utilize job boards to manage and post job announcements to identify/maintain recruitment sources for qualified pools of both exempt/non-exempt applicants.
- Conduct pre-employment testing facilitate interviews for HR staff, track wage data, hiring results, and placement info for compliance.
- Coordinate high volume recruitments for organizations looking to fill 50 plus open positions.
- Maintain ongoing contact with employers to ensure client satisfaction and build stronger relationships.
- Coordinate and participate in job fairs, career & resource events, and community outreach events to recruit potential applicants and develop additional business contacts for job placement opportunities.
Recruiting Specialist/Generalist Resume
Summary : Highly educated, experienced veteran seeking an opportunity to re-enter the workforce. Specifically interested in furthering my career as a chemical technician in a challenging fast paced atmosphere. I have a proven record with outstanding chemical and radiological analyses as an Engineering Laboratory Technician in the United States Navy. In addition I bring dedication and innovative thinking to the workplace.
Skills : Microsoft, Quickbooks, EHR, Typing.
- Implement and administer a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy that is focused on quality, response time and cost effectiveness.
- Source, screen and interview candidates for a variety of positions including: claims, customer care and sales.
- Conduct pre-employment assessments and screenings in compliance with established policies and standards.
- Act as advisor to management regarding legal compliance and resolution of all recruitment selection issues and concerns.
- Develop active and passive candidate pipelines through research, networking and screening.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with colleges/universities, local and regional community organizations, professional associations and industry contacts to identify potential candidates.
- Meet regularly with management to understand staffing model and growth projections for the department, office and/or region.
- Promote and make recommendations on the organization's Employee Referral Program.
Masters In HR
Recruiting Specialist Resume
Summary : Responsible for working closely with managers in the development, operations, IT, and human resources departments. My strong communication skills allowed me to understand what these managers were looking for in ideal applicants. By continuously communicating with these managers throughout the hiring process, I successfully hired 400 applicants and increased the retention rate of hires by 20%.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Teamwork, Communication, Positive Attitude.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing candidates for multiple client requirements based on skill level.
- Review and complete candidate profiles and resumes as well as evaluate applicants work history, education, training, job skills, desired rate and personal qualifications against open orders.
- Format and submit candidate's credentials to clients based upon gathered findings.
- Experienced in both aspects of contractual hire and permanent employment technical recruiting.
- Cold called on prospective clients (companies) to ascertain their technical needs, and submit qualified professionals to fulfill their hiring criteria.
- Assist with the development of planning process and recruitment strategies.
- Maintain required recruiting reports and related documentation as requested, as well as coordinated with other recruiters as necessary to maximize productivity.
BS In Business