Regional Director Of Operations Resume
Summary : Successful career experience in health care management and program delivery. Excellent skills in leading and supervising large numbers of employees. Over 10 years experience in development and implementation of an operational plan for a large organization. Ability to develop effective partnerships with family members, advocacy groups, professional organizations, and the general public. Skills and experience in developing and implementing policies to govern the operation of an organization.
Skills : Executive Leadership/Management, Financial Management, Human Resources, Development.
- Coordinated, managed and monitored the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Reviewed financial statements and data.
- Utilized financial data to improve profitability.
- Prepared and controled operational budgets.
- Planed effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Improved processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Monitored adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
Masters In Management
Sr. Regional Director Of Operations Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished, results-driven Senior-level Sales & Operations Management Professional, Responsible for the overall production department functions within the ARC Command, to include oversight of donations recruitment, transporting of all donation materials.
Skills : Education Managment, Early Childhood Education.
- Promoted to oversee all aspects for sales and operations for 14 districts in 9 states generating $12M in annual revenues.
- Recruited, motivated and mentored a staff of 250 associates and managers to produce beyond their capabilities.
- Selected Accomplishments Grew region from 4 districts with 60 staff and revenues of $4M to 14 districts in 9 states with 250 staff and $12M in revenues.
- Opened 14 district for the company in 6 years on a budget of $50k each.
- Achieved a portfolio wide double digit growth in guest satisfaction scores through implementation of consistent service training and an environment of accountability to management and the guest.
- Managed a midwest region of 12 hotels in the limited, select and full service segments under the ihg, hilton and choice brands.
- Developed a palliative care program to assist patients with easy transition from home health to hospice, including psychosocial, and pain management.
Jr. Regional Director Of Operations Resume
Objective : A broad range of skills, including: Highly self-motivated Practiced Recruiting abilities Experienced in Business Development Pronounced Sales skills Proficient Project Management abilities Proven results Leader History of Value Selling Exemplary Professionalism.
Skills : MIcrosoft Office And Various Other Computer Programs, Leadership, Expertise In Operation Turnarounds.
- Oversaw and directed all operational practices, as well as provided leadership and direction in the development of the LA Weightloss Centers in North and South Dakota, and parts of Iowa and Illinois.
- Responsible for the business practices of 11 franchise locations.
- Opened 8 of the 11 locations, which consisted of finding the space to rent, negotiated a lease, build-out, all aspects involved in opening and building out a store front.
- Managed operational training, sales development, control of store budgets, and program adherence including: implementation of training tools and materials, classroom and workshop content, and development intervention.
- Monitored and evaluated sales performance and sales goals in each Center.
- Conducted and provided proper staffing of the business with qualified personnel.
- Able to quickly identify employee development issues, and able to provide support, coaching, tools and materials to deliver immediate results.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Director Of Operations III Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position as a Regional Director of Operations for Assisted, Independent, and Skilled Nursing communities that will utilize extensive Healthcare Management knowledge, Leadership Development experience and Relationship building skills.
Skills : Public Speaking, Advocacy, Fund Raising, Community Outreach, Board Development, Long Term Care Consulting,Program Development.
- Responsible for assisting the Chief Operations Officer in achieving the goals and objectives set for the Operations Department and the 32 individual facilities.
- Assisted with development and implementation of a 3 year strategic approach to emerging leaders through a Leadership Academy program integrated into the orientation.
- Participated and assisted with implementation of pilot programs within various facilities to promote improved quality care.
- Performed on a continual basis review of facility operations and care delivery systems to ensure compliance with accepted nursing standards, Vetter Health Services quality standards, and State and federal regulatory standards.
- Responsible for exhibiting strong and effective leadership techniques daily, through being an effective teacher, model, coach and consultant.
- Responsible for evaluating present programs, introduce changes to personnel policies, changes in staffing requirements.
- Changed in operating policies, enforcing contingency plan according to current financial status Proficient in troubleshooting to assure compliance Review assigned government agency inspection and survey reports.
Regional Director Of Operations II Resume
Objective : Accomplished retail leader with a successful track record in a wide variety of functional areas. Achievements include successful organic growth, acquisition integration, operational efficiency and significantly improved profitability. Passionate about retail, with solid executive Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management expertise. Excellent computer skills.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Managed New Mexico and West Texas operations, comprised of 92 company-operated units and approximately 1,000 employees.
- Recruited and hired staff, sourced suppliers, negotiated contracts, developed and implemented policies, procedures and training programs in order to ensure profitable growth and operational efficiency.
- Established a culture of accountability and teamwork.
- Turned around the least profitable region in the business unit to become the most profitable in less than 2 years.
- Realized 114% EBITDA growth through improving sales and margin and reducing operating costs.
- Realized a 480,000 gallon-per-outlet increase in fuel volume through implementing KSS fuel price optimization software, improving competitive intelligence and enabling multiple daily price changes in order to react more quickly to competition.
- Saved nearly $1M in shrink and operating expenses by establishing an execution feedback loop, consolidating vendors, renegotiating contracts and identifying and leveraging best practices.
Regional Director Of Operations I Resume
Summary : A forward-thinking and results-oriented restaurant operations director with an extensive record of accomplishment in personnel management, kitchen operations, food safety compliance, financial operations, new store openings, remodels, region management, manager training, brand marketing, productivity, and process standardization.
Skills : Microsoft Proficient, Salesforce.com, Sales Management Trained.
- Improved sales by $3,595,710, or 8.9%, and profits by $2,564,042, in first 30 months of tenure.
- Coordinated with Executive leadership to design implement effective metrics and systems to deploy $425 million in capital improvements to 680 existing restaurants.
- Worked with the Executive Leadership Team to developing a cascading business plan and then the procedures to deploy the new program system wide.
- Worked with the loss prevention team at the Corporate office to design and test new procedures to improve the cash handling at the restaurant level.
- Improved Management retention from 37% to 18% turnover through developing brand wide programs.
- Collaborated with multiple departments to create the Manager Training program for a 2014 deployment.
- Facilitated a program designed to help managers transition from hourly responsibilities to full salary managers.
B.S. In Business Administration
Assistant Regional Director Of Operations Resume
Objective : Support recruitment of Director of Production, in coordination with Administrator, and in accordance with ARC and TSA policies, Provide support/guidance for disciplinary action in cooperation with the Administrator and in accordance with ARC and TSA policies.
Skills : Leadership Development, Management.
- Managed the daily operations for 6 branch offices and 4 on-site offices in the Dallas/Ft.
- Supervised the recruiting of employees for positions ranging from light industrial & manufacturing to administrative, financial and professional.
- Responsible for an internal team of 19 employees as well as the hundreds of temporary employees hired through each office.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of current policy and procedures manual.
- Responded to all unemployment claims including telephone hearings for appealed claims.
- Prepared Sales Analysis Reports and prepared and managed budgets for each office.
- Managed all Workers' Comp claims within the company from the initial point of injury until each claim is closed.
- Provided investigative documentation for Workers' Compensation carriers and third party vendors.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Regional Director Of Operations Resume
Summary : Strive for excellence in all aspects client care and functional outcomes as well as business partnerships and financial expectations. Possess extensive knowledge in the geriatric population, community resources available, and Medicare guidelines as well as other payer sources. Passionate about quality, working relationships, and growth in the lives of those in which provide services.
Skills : Great Interpersonal and Communication - Many.
- Responsible for 23 Operational Facilities Management and Office Service accounts in the Mid Atlantic and Northeast representing 30% of divisional revenue.
- Implemented stabilization and growth initiatives resulting in rapid transformation of moderately performing region into the leading region in the nation.
- Assumed leadership and full P&L accountability for Mid-Atlantic region, burdened with stagnant sales, low morale, and lingering HR issues.
- Rebuilt staff and put in place strategic sales and operational programs that drove bottom line results: Initiated cross selling initiatives resulting in implementation of Electronic Discovery and Litigation Support products to existing client base.
- Stabilized Accounts: Shifted personnel and implemented client service programs.
- Initiatives resulted in an increase in office services usage by client and credibility previously absent.
- Took lead role in numerous complex operational projects.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Regional Director Of Operations I Resume
Summary : Responsible for fiscal and clinical operations for 6 Medicare Certified Home Health branches in three states Managed clinical staff and marketing .
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Ensured that all procedures were followed, doing quality, cleanliness and service inspections; Working with Franchisee's to increase sales and profits; Opened new stores and trained new employees.
- Worked with Franchisee's to keep their stores in compliance related to cleanliness, quality of product and marketing.
- Analyzed P & L statements to search for profit and loss issues, as well as compliance issues.
- Responsible for the development of specialty programs including specialized wound care, psychiatric and palliative care teams.
- Responsible for negotiations to third party payors responsible for performance improvement and quality assurance.
- Successfully implemented revenue management strategies which generated a region market share growth of 7 points.
- Implemented consistent purchasing and labor controls which resulted in an 8 point increase in flow through.
Regional Director Of Operations Resume
Summary : Results-driven seasoned professional with successful experience in management and business operations in senior retirement living, specialty and multi-specialty hospitals, and academic medicine. Education consists of a Bachelors in Healthcare Administration, Masters in Business Administration, and a Texas Assisted Living Manager Certification.
Skills : Regional Director Of Operations, Sales.
- Hired and successfully trained Executive Directors who were able to take on additional leadership roles with the organization, from Senior EDs to ED mentors throughout the Division.
- Additionally, mentored Executive Director into a Sales Trainer for the South and Midwest Divisions.
- Ensured the communities are operating within company standards and with each State Regulatory Department.
- Worked with third party Management Company to ensure clinical compliance with Brookdale policies and culture in order to drive sales and occupancy.
- Generated seven consecutive months of growth while growing the Southwest region into the second-largest market in the company.
- Researched and established best business practices both operationally and clinically.
- Taught financial and operational reporting as well as utilization of reporting for analysis to new directors at the corporate office.