Administrative Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a career opportunity where I can prove myself as an outstanding employee. Someone who is able to learn and grow with an organization with my multi-task abilities and flexibility.
Skills : Exceptional listener, Computer/technical literacy, communication Skills: verbal, written,listening.
- Supervise all administrative actions for 120 personnel to ensure professional, medical, and personal development.
- Serve as the company safety officer; responsible for the implementation and development of risk mitigation policies to ensure all training and mission requirements are executed with the proper accountability and oversight.
- Manage the company budget of $1.3 million to allocate the proper amount of funds for travel expenses, equipment maintenance, and joint training.
- Serve as the main point of contact (POC) for multiple logistical elements that support over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex logistical issues in a timely manner to ensure the success of real-world operations.
- Gather requirements and resources for new training and development opportunities which increase the company's ability to support and execute any mission.
- Determine the delegation of responsibilities and duties to the proper personnel by efficiently determining each individual's strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide purpose, direction, and motivation through a humanistic approach to leadership; creates a positive work environment that increases productivity and morale.
B.A. In History
Administrative Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Corporate transportation and event management professional. Independent problem-solver with in-depth management and leadership skills. Pro-active planner who thinks through the details to provide exceptional customer service. Proven track record of accuracy. Team-player, friendly, efficient and focused on providing customers with an exceptional experience. Builds positive long-term relationships with clients and coworkers.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervised, coached, counseled, and developed 56 administrative assistants in the Audit & Enterprise Risk Service sectors.
- Monitored staffing levels daily to balance quality support utilizing existing team, back-ups and temporary labor.
- Continually assessed administrative assistant support ratios to better control costs.
- Developed internal client satisfaction by building and maintaining strong client relationships through consistent contact, follow up and providing problem solving solutions.
- Insured quality customer service and administrative assistant professional development, over the long term, by implementing strategic initiatives in a complete and timely manner.
- Continuously improved administrative assistant performance by insuring they obtained the requisite training to fulfill job requirements and assignments.
- Managed the performance evaluation process to ensure reviews accurately reflect the level of service provided, teamwork, performance, and overall contributions to the Firm.
- Developed and implemented reporting to provide analytical analysis addressing compensation, utilization rates and performance.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Dynamic team leader with the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
Skills : Management, Office Manager, Leadership Development, Payroll, Kronos, ADP, Labor Relations, Operations Management.
- Reviewed operational policies and procedures; making appropriate changes; ensuring staff compliance with hospital and departmental policies.
- Implemented and maintaining the Epic patient registration and scheduling systems and performing template maintenance; coordinating these systems with the clinical department, residents and clinical staff.
- Managed all cash collection activities for hospital and professional services performed in the clinical area.
- Established and maintaining proper checks and balances for cash collection and charge entry activities.
- Continuously evaluated customer service satisfaction; participating in the resolution of patient issues; implementing appropriate operational changes that will promote consumer/patient satisfaction.
- Maintained adequate supplies for practice and office operations Provided guidance, assistance, orientation, and developmental and educational training.
- Made recommendations regarding employment, performance appraisals, salary changes, promotions, transfers and terminations.
- Managed and resolved all Ombudsman complaints for all locations.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Over 14 years experience in the administration and human resources fields. Experience and knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. Addressed customer needs by assessment and met quality standards for service. Coordinated with other agencies, departments, and companies regarding pay and personnel related inquiries. Process, verify, audit and maintain personnel related documentation, including payroll, staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
Skills : MS Office.
- Mission Supervise administrative employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Give full attention to what other people were saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement organizational, departmental, and government policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Oversee and managed the Government Travel Charge Card Program, Defense Travel System, and Marine Welfare and Recreation Funds in excess of $8,000 per calendar year.
- Prepare and review all office correspondence and reports for company and higher headquarters.
Administrative Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Over 8 successful years, in demanding administrative and organizational operations positions. Established principles and processes, in customer service and records management. Attention to detail, in doing the job right the first time, and completing all projects. Accomplished in records management, accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records and information or data.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Access, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry.
- Manage all administrative duties for an office of 100+ employees of various trade unions including Teamsters Local 808, Carpenters Local 157, and Plumbers Local 638 for a large condominium complex.
- Execute general HR function including payroll, orientation, onboarding, scheduling, attendance, conflict resolution, disciplinary action, FMLA, LOA, Disability and Workers Compensation applications.
- Coordinate management of office with Senior Property Manager and Director of HR.
- Maintain awareness of company policies and procedures including various collective bargaining agreements.
- Perform data entry on various databases including ADP, Access, Excel to generate reports for attendance, performance evaluation, payroll, and City Violations.
- Maintain confidential records, input data, file, and update digital and paper records.
- Intake calls from residential and commercial clients, dispatch calls to tradesmen and proper departments.
- Update all OSHA MSDS forms and notices, maintain OSHA regulated equipment and safety protocol to ensure a safe working environment.
M.S. In Business Administration
Assistant Administrative Supervisor Resume
Objective : Critical care internship program with theory courses through the American Association of Critical Care Nursing. Worked in a progressive coronary care unit for 2 years full time and 4 years per idem.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos, PeopleSoft, Drupal, Adobe Professional, WordPress, Pages, Keynote, Numbers.
- Coordinator and content manager of the websites for three divisions, which include: updating content, managing and coordinating the creative process of building two new sites as well as an external webpage.
- Supervise administrative assistants in three divisions as well as Clinical Research Coordinators, a Grant Specialist and Research Assistants.
- Assist with financial tracking as well as completion of monthly reporting and audits.
- Review resumes of potential employees and assist with interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with employees covering departmental updates, troubleshooting challenges and creating a collaborative environment.
- Department lead on projects within the division including conference coordination, financial reporting and process improvement.
- Restructured the Administrative Staff roles and responsibilities to provide balance and increase employee morale Created over 30 standard operating procedures for employee training and reference for day-to-day job responsibilities.
Master's In Management
Engineering Administrative Supervisor Resume
Summary : An experienced and service-oriented professional with exceptional background managing compliance, legal and process services, which demonstrate a high technical capability, organizational skills, administrative support and commitment to operational improvement. Adept at working in team environments, as well as supporting as an independent contributor. Capable of analyzing sensitive information, making decisions and taking actions that successfully impact people and business.
Skills : Patient Care, Administrative Skills, Communications.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of internal/external communications, legal processes and data distribution & verification for multiple Municipal Court and satellite locations.
- Manage and mentor a team of 28 judicial staff; ensuring laws & statues, ordinances, policies & procedures are adhered to and are aligned with administrative policies.
- Perform employee hiring, training and mentoring, performance reviews, performance improvement plans and termination duties.
- Point of contact for escalated citizen concerns and resolve problems encountered by employees and citizens diplomatically.
- Resolve performance issues in an assertive and solution oriented manner.
- Coordinates the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the budget and expenditures.
- Build and develop collaborative relationships within all levels of the organization, attorneys, bondsmen, law enforcement personnel and the public.
- Generate and monitor reports to track goal accomplishments; implement changes to increase efficiency.
Junior Administrative Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will utilize my skills, abilities and experience to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Sales and Marketing, Healthcare.
- Coordinated and supervised office operations to include personnel movement and accountability reports.
- Coordinated material for employee-training plans, training schedules, CQ duty roasters, flight and convoy reservations, and the movement of multi- million dollars worth of equipment.
- Assisted with training personnel by preparing materials and using power-point slides.
- Oversaw daily activities of employees and worked as a team.
- Proofread, and edited correspondence for executives and clerical team for content, punctuation, spelling, and grammar of routine correspondence, publications, policies, and regulations.
- Answered and routed telephone calls to appropriate parties.
- Gathered supportive documentation, conducted research, compiled data, organized, prioritized and composed final reports for approval by executives.
- Prepared invoices, reports, memos, correspondences, financial statements and other documents using the database, word processing, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Word.
Bachelor's In Science
Administrative Supervisor/Executive Resume
Objective : Self-motivated professional, with an open minded approach to learning the environment around me. Over 21 years of military service and educational background in Human Resources Management matters and Customer Service have provided me with the tools to handle any situation that may arise.
Skills : Lean Certified, Oracle, Meditech, Epic, AS400, SAP, SPSS, Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Train and instruct employees in job duties and company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Review records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, monitor work activities, and evaluate performance.
Administrative Supervisor Lead Resume
Headline : To gain a position that will allow me to help other that suffer from mental illness or addiction. Certified Community Health Worker and Certified Recovery Specialist that is focused and highly capable at interacting with people from all walks of life.
Skills : Nurse management, DOH compliance, DPW regulation management.
- Oversee a variety of administrative support services that encompass office procedures to include administrative, clerical, and automated work to ensure the effective and efficient workflow of the office.
- Follow HR and EO laws and regulations to supervise, advise, counsel, mentor, evaluate, discipline, reward, train, assign, and review work of employees.
- Update and prepare policies that affect administrative operations.
- Review incoming correspondence and determine necessary action in response from higher headquarters.
- Determine needed supplies based on usage, inventory, changing needs, and projected demands and depletion.
- Oversee the requisitioning of office supplies and equipment.
- Determine and summarize funds estimates for operating expenses of the budget for supplies, travel, awards, training, and miscellaneous expenses.
- Keep the supervisor informed on variations in obligations and expenditures, which are not within amount programmed.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative Supervisor Head Resume
Objective : To become a Director of a Freestanding Clinic with emphases on high quality cost effective patient care, a positive working environment for the associates, and promoting good customer services.
Skills : Patient-oriented, Good Written And Verbal, Communication, Exceptional Customer Service, Ability To Multi-task In Fast-paced Environment, Strong Work Ethic, Leads With Heart, Ability To Work Well In Difficult Situations, Team Player With Positive Attitude.
- Supervised day to day performance of administrative staff in all matters relating to that area.
- Consistently worked as a team member with front office staff and transcriptionist to ensure efficient work flow.
- Assisted the Director of Cancer Services and Radiation Oncology Department Manager in the development of department budget.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of administrative policies and procedures.
- Reviewed and verified Accounts Payable reports for accuracy daily.
- Regularly developed, implemented and maintained, in concert with Department Chairman, Manager and Chief Therapist a system of capturing statistical data.
- Responsible for liaison with the physicians' professional billing service by developing and maintaining a system for reporting patient services.
- Assisted patients and physicians with questions or problems regarding referral, authorizations, disability and billing issues.
Administrative Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of bookkeeping and office management experience. Skilled in the use of computer software including Microsoft Word, Works, Powerpoint and Excel as well as numerous other specialized programs. Very quick learner who is organized, detail oriented and able to work independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office.
- Conducts audits of all assigned accounts according to applicable guidelines and established time frames.
- Manages and accurately performs calculations required to correctly balance and reconcile accounting records.
- Properly makes deposits, post to ledger, makes payments for the accounts, and accurately reconciles assigned accounts.
- Performs cost analysis and submits accurate budget reports as required.
- Processed applications for employment; screened and scheduled candidates for interviews.
- Participated in the interviewing of applicants for vacant positions.
- Supervised on the job training for new hires and arranged work related training opportunities Structures job duties of subordinates to meet organizational goals with available resources.
- Accurately manages and transfers accounting data from individual accounting journals and ledgers to general ledgers within established time frames.