Registered Nurse Supervisor Resume
Headline : Comprehensive knowledge of direct patient care and nursing procedures. Reputation as a self-directed professional with problem solving communication, and management skills. Successful in time management, prioritizing tasks, and organizing projects to improve the quality of patient care.
Skills : Medical, Healthcare, Nurse Supervisor.
- Experienced Registered Nurse licensed in the Compact States with strong clinical and people skills.
- Trained Registered Nurse with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
- Specialized in Long Term Care and Pediatric Home Health care.
- Registered Nurse with excellent people skills and a dedicated work ethic.
- Demonstrated medical procedure competency.
- Provided nursing care to diverse populations.
- Reviewed all documentation as appropriate, consistent with resident's diagnosis and care plan.
Sr. Registered Nurse Supervisor Resume
Objective : Able to obtain detailed charting and documentation. Possess multi-tasking and patient service skills. Care very much for clients with patience and compassion.
Skills : Attention To Details, Computer, Ability To Function Under Stressful Situations,.
- Processed all admissions and discharges.
- Supervised staff of LVNs and CNAs to provide quality care to residents and rehab clients.
- Managed all doctor orders, lab tests, medication orders and diagnostic tests using the Vison computer software program.
- Interacted with doctors as they made their rounds, notified them of changes in the condition of patients, lab results, medication orders and adjustments and concerns of patients and their families.
- Set up medical appointments for all patients.
- Established a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promoted patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of the disease, medications, and self-care skills.
- Provided information to patients and the health care team by answering questions and requests.
Jr. Registered Nurse Supervisor Resume
Headline : Nursing professional with 30 plus years of nursing and supervisory experience. Comprehensive knowledge of direct patient care, nursing procedures, healthcare administration policies, and case load management. Reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem solving, communication, and management skills.
Skills : Attention To Details, Physical Assessment, Evaluations, Evaluations, Computer.
- Supervised the activities of nursing personnel at a 99 bed residential facility for the developmentally disabled.
- Performed skilled observations and report changes in resident conditions to the doctors.
- Observed and documented changes of condition, and ensure all resident's needs are being met according to the doctor's orders.
- Documented admissions, create nursing care plans and coordinate discharges per facility policies.
- Researched medication errors and order medications from the pharmacy using the MAR software program.
- Directed and supervised the activities of the licensed LVNs.
- Managed nursing personnel conflicts, and replace staff.
- Trained charge nurses on nursing issues and the staff on current medical practices.
- Provided direct care to clients including medication administration as needed.
Registered Nurse Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Experienced Intensive Care Registered Nurse, ACLS certified with strong clinical and people skills. Professionally trained RNAD with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Registered Nurse with 25 years experience in clinical settings providing nursing care.
Skills : Able to use computer Microsoft word, Excell, Outlook.
- Assessed need for, ordered, obtained and interpreted appropriate lab tests.
- Handled all aspects of treatment from medication to wound care to monitoring for a number of patients per shift.
- Oversaw and managed a number of clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism.
- Effectively supervised number LVNs, CNAs, and non-clinical staff.
- Improved annual employee retention rate from number to number percent.
- Examined patients and dispensed contraceptives and other medications as needed.
- Self-directed with astute judgment skills.
Associate Of Science
Registered Nurse Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Registered Nurse Supervisor is Perform duties to conduct and manage the day to day operations of the case management functions communicating with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily department functions.
Skills : IV Starts, Lab Draws, Telemetry, Ventilator Care.
- Supervised 30-35 RN's and LPN's providing the highest level of professional care to patients with MI & D diagnosis.
- Interviewed and hired new employees, timely evaluations, scheduling, creating and teaching patient care skills to untrained staff, completing required documentation according to licensing departments.Coordinating patient care with treatment models to enable transition into community based living situations.
- Able to establish working relationships with union representatives, hospital leadership and unit based team members including Social Worker, Behavioral Analyst, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, and Unit Director which lead to improved living conditions for patients.
- Created and taught nursing assistant skills to untrained unit staff which lead to better patient care.
- Held routinely which enhanced communication between shifts.
- Involved in creating a living unit for one patient with unique needs.
- Processed included hiring and training new RN's to provide specialized psychiatric care in a safe environment.
- Suggested that members of the leadership team respond to crisis situations.
BS In Nursing
Registered Nurse Supervisor I Resume
Objective : To obtain the Registered Nurse Supervisor position reputed organization where can practice skills and education. Admirable experience in the medical field in a hospital environment.
Skills : Charge Nurse, ICU/ER/Critical Care, Management, IV Therapy.
- Consisted of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Completed new admission paperwork based on Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Affairs, and private HMO's required forms.
- Provided healthcare services as outlined by the patient's personal care plan.
- Assessed, implemented, and evaluated the nursing care provided.
- Administered medications via intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous, topical, peg tubes and by mouth.
- Flushed PICC lines, started IV's, and provided wound care.
- Used different modalities of treatment for wounds such as staged pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, skin tears, and post-operative incisions.
- Redirected patients during bouts of sundown syndrome, combativeness.
BS In Nursing
Asst. Registered Nurse Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 19 years of experience, as a Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse) in industries including Health Services. Working as a Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse) at Medical Center.
Skills : Skilled Nursing Care. Specializing In Pediatric Skilled Nursing.
- Assessed patient conditions biophysically, psychosocially, age-specifically.
- Identified patient needs.
- Reported patient symptoms.
- Documented patient status and changes.
- Recorded patient medical information.
- Dispensed medications.
- Supervised nursing staff.
- Planned and implemented patient care plans.
- Evaluated patient progress.
Bachelor Of Science
Registered Nurse Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with 1+ years of experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs. 13+ years of expertise in long term care.
Skills : Communication and leadership, Employee, patient, and family education.
- Assessed need for, orders, obtained and interpreted appropriate lab tests.
- Primary care, assessment, and evaluation of Geriatric and Rehab patients.
- Oversaw an average of 35-40 patients per shift.
- Instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care.
- Closely monitored acute conditions.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams.
- Provided Department of Health Services with corrective action plans.
- Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations and nursing diagnoses.
Registered Nurse Supervisor/Executive Resume
Summary : Experienced RN, with strong clinical and people skills. Professionally trained with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Computer, Customer Service, Assessment, Client Relationship Management.
- Scheduled patient admissions and discharges.
- Routinely retracted patient nasal cultures and prepared for lab submission.
- Collected blood, tissue, and other laboratory specimens and prepared them for lab testing.
- Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
- Experienced with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's disease.
- Assisted residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Provided all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life for elderly patients.
- Monitored fluid intake and output levels.
Associate In Nursing
Registered Nurse Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a Registered Nurse Supervisor position at a health care organization where can utilize skills and knowledge to provide quality care.
Skills : Great patient assessment, Documentation, Customer service and Communication.
- Supervised all Licensed Nurses on the assigned shift.
- Worked with Charges Nurse to determine the optimal allocation of staff, per shift on each unit.
- Coordinated the care of residents/clients on assigned shift and endorse concern to appropriate interdisciplinary team members.
- Received report from off-going supervisor (staffing and resident concerns) and gives report to on-coming supervisor.
- Received employee, resident and family grievances.
- Referred the information to the appropriate supervisor.
- Received employee call-offs.
- Recorded call-offs and updates schedule.
- Replaced staff to ensure that units function with correct resident-staff ratio.
BS In Nursing