Retail Coordinator Resume
Headline : To contribute to the organization with the best individual efforts for achieving its goals and to have a continuous self-development by way of learning and exposure to new assignment.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, Data Entry, Management, Quality Control, Quality Assurance.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Assigned employees to specific duties.
- Enforced safety, health, and security rules.
- Examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Performed work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Retail Coordinator Resume
Headline : To expand Retail Coordinator experience and knowledge in the retail industry while using what already acquired to help grow and develop the business.
Skills : Familiar with Aloha, Radiant, and Fiscal Systems.
- Completed month-end closings and allocate transfers to the appropriate store.
- Reviewed all EOM inventory reports and make final corrections and allocations of transfers from store to store to reduce shrinkage.
- Ran statistical reports for all departments to analyze stock movement versus inventory.
- Helped compile budgets for existing and new stores.
- Oversaw the stores Visual Merchandising.
- Executed marketing events from photoshoots to in-store events and compile the looks to be used.
- Oversaw digital marketing by creating campaigns and designing layouts.
- Trained new team members on all aspects of store operations.
Associates In Arts
Jr. Retail Coordinator Resume
Summary : To utilize Retail Coordinator 14+ experience in sales and marketing and to join a company or organization. Challenging position where creativity, strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude will be as asset.
Skills : Reporting, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Social Media, Leadership.
- Coordinated inventory for in-store arrivals; work with various divisions of business establishing directives for operational team.
- Worked with operational team supervision to ensure directive or goals are met and customer experience is above and beyond.
- Experienced Highlights Administrative Support Preformed administrative and secretarial support functions for the owner/operator of a local mortgage broker.
- Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects.
- Assisted with general accounting functions, maintained journals.
- Provided telephone support, investigated and resolved billing problems.
- Trained and supervised office staff.
- Registered incoming clients for internet-based travel websites.
Retail Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Professional with Retail Coordinator extensive background in customer service, support, and account management. Additional experience in office management and retail sales.
- Led Project Management development of business process enhancements to utilize data structures.
- Consulted on cross data platform concepts and standards related to product structure.
- Managed incoming demand, service requests, or emails while ensuring quality with a focus on customer service and urgency to response/follow-up.
- Worked closely with the retail team to support opportunities with product selection.
- Developed and coordinated quote process implementation for parts and repair.
- Build and organize relationships with customers to collaborate with the speed of execution for needs of repair.
- Provided reference quotes for products, services, and solutions to accounts that do not need product selection guidance.
Retail Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Retail Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Security, Maintenance, Collections.
- Improved and maintained JNY standards through presentation and store training.
- Analyzed individual businesses by utilizing statistical data to identify sales trends and an assortment of opportunities by the door.
- Communicated specific stock opportunities through appropriate merchant and account channels to maximize volume potential.
- Initiated regular communication to stores, reviewing seasonal opportunities by store and brand.
- Utilized branch visit recaps and photos to communicate results and opportunities.
- Hired and trained specialists to improve presentation standards, selling skills, and maximize gross margin opportunities.
- Intensified training of clientele techniques to improve regular price sales and increase traffic.
BA In Marketing
Retail Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Fully utilized interpersonal and technical skills to support business operations and provide excellent service in training, management, and technology.
Skills : Inventory Management, SAP, Sales, Billing And Coding.
- Selected to provide sales support for a wholesale diamond supplier and jewelry manufacturer.
- Increased efficiency of the order-filling process by 25%.
- Made decisions, received direction, executed a daily plan.
- Used strong attention to detail to complete orders and inspect jewelry.
- Called clients to promote products and services.
- Used creative skills to write 100s of jewelry descriptions for the website.
- Acted as a liaison between the factory and the corporate headquarters.
BA In Communication
Retail Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : Over 3 years as a Retail Coordinator with 1 year experience in a retail environment with store management experience.
Skills : Retail Coordinator, Customer Service.
- Performed as a direct liaison between GUESS inc and the account to facilitate store sales growth and profitability while holding up the Guess image.
- Maintained a working relationship with District Planners & Merchandisers and store personnel to ensure profitability and brand awareness.
- Responsible for monitoring sales plans on a weekly basis.
- Attended quarterly merchandise meetings with the Guess team and upper management to discuss the direction of the company, along with receiving additional training.
- Held training seminars for store accounts each season to make sure all store associates were up to date on Guess trends and product information.
- Responsible for the visual look of the floor layout and to keep it current and noticeable for the customers.
- Hired and trained specialists to manage the Guess shop; along with assisting them or any staff on the floor to increase sales profits.
Lead Retail Coordinator Resume
Headline : Obtain a challenging Retail Coordinator position in management or training and development, applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.
Skills : Scheduling logistics, Procurement, Interviewing, Hiring.
- Responsible for coordination between the executive retail team and 28 store retail chains.
- Identified, established and pursued specific goals related to the profitability of individual stores.
- Analyzed annual and semi-annual reviews of store performance, manager efficiency, and other aspects related to the success of the operation.
- Assisted the HR team with pre-screening, interviewing and onboarding processes.
- Integrated marketing development and implementation across the entire chain, including grand opening events, promotional items, and company-branded merchandise to be sold at retail locations.
- Utilized for preliminary candidate recruiting and sourcing as well as promoting the company and brand awareness.
- Cultivated and build strong relationships with store management.
Retail Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A dynamic professional with 8+ years experience in Retail Coordinator, Business promotion, Event Management, BTL Activities. Consistent academic record with zeal to learn new concepts quickly and apply innovative ideas for achieving the best result.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Retail.
- Prioritized invoices and verified receipt of goods and services prior to payment.
- Processed trade payments in accordance with PM USA Financial policies/procedures.
- Identified and recommended solutions for policy violations and control weaknesses.
- Reviewed reports on invoices and payments processed for local and wholesale chains.
- Prepared and recorded routine journal entries and supporting schedules.
- Identified, researched, and resolved complex systems issues related to Field Sales Invoicing.
- Responded accurately and within timelines to the vendor and departmental inquires.
- Ensured invoices were original and conformed to established policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Retail Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced and results-oriented Store Manager with five years of managerial experience in retail environments. Motivated professional with strengths in supervising employees and promoting optimal customer service.
Skills : Oracle, Adaco, Peoplesoft, Infogenesis POS By Agilysis, Athena AS400 Purchasing And Inventory System, Microsoft Office, Micros POS.
- Assisted the two senior buyers by building SKU's, ordering, resolving inbound shipment problems and communicating with vendors.
- Developed the Special Order Program for all retail shops.
- Created a special order system to provide guests with a larger selection of sizes and colors as well as items listed in catalogs and online.
- Allowed for catalog orders and Trunk Shows with Joseph Ribkoff, Swarovski, Brighton, and Lucchese.
- Developed Personal Shopper Program in women's apparel shops, including a notecard system for tracking and communicating with customers.
- Developed Product Knowledge book for the fashion shops.
- Communicated pricing and maintain authorized price list for all assigned customers.