RF Design Engineer Resume
Headline : Work experience effectively balanced between theory and practice. Experienced user of Agilent Genesys and AWR Microwave Office simulation tools.
Skills : Atoll Planning Tool, Planet, Mentum Cell Planner, Geo Plan.
- Designed and planned Engineer in multi carrier and multi technology network.
- Planned small cells and macro sites for capacity and coverage.
- Designed Search Area, RFDS, Plumbing Diagram.
- Determined parameters related to antennas and analyze the effects of these parameters on coverage and capacity.
- Calculated the efficiency of various multiple-antenna schemes and selecting them as per requirement.
- Improved the SINR and Volte drop with performance team.
- Analyzed propagation modeling and measurements and make recommendations for site optimizations.
- Performed E911 testing and RFE compliance report, FAA/FCC filings.
- Established search area for new small cells and Macro sites.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Sr. RF Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in network engineering, RF design, and optimization of CDMA, UMTS, LTE. End-to-End knowledge and trouble shooting skills of wireless networks. Record proven of QoS/QoE KPI analysis and optimization skills on UMTS/HSPA, LTE/VoLTE.
Skills : PADS CAE Software, AWR CAE Software, Agilent Genesys Suite, PSpice Time Domain Sim.
- Monitored (Real-Time Tool) to identify hotspots in the responsible area.
- Proposed a plan for a new build or a modification (MSR).
- Initialized search area request (SARF) with coverage or/and capacity targets.
- Worked closely with real estate teams on the site searching/selection, e.g.
- Justified study as per city requirements, site walks of rooftops, construction document verifications, and candidate finial analysis and rankings.
- Finalized site RF design and configuration, defined site coordinates, centerlines, azimuths, downtilts, carriers, TX power, RRH models, counts of Rx/Tx branches, and other RF parameters in GeoPlan.
- Involved with both IP network and In-building RF solutions.
Master Of Engineering
Jr. RF Design Engineer Resume
Objective : An aspiring Senior Telecommunication Engineer committed to professionalism; highly organized, work under strict deadline schedules with attention to detail and have excellent analytical skills.
Skills : Knowledge & Experience Of UMTS,VOLTE, CDMA/EVDO, LTE Carrier Turn-up, Carrier Aggregation.
- Responsible for Market network design.
- Responsible for the design and scoping of FWLL carriers.
- Updated of Autoforms Prelim RFDS based on scoping notes.
- Updated FWLL RFDS's based on Construction Drawings.
- Updated with respect to Final Construction, CSS and AF for Mississipi Market.
- Recommended solutions for LTE/UMTS carrier add and FWLL designs (antenna size, azimuths and RAD Center).
- Created RFDS and plumbing diagrams for zoning and implementation (LTE, UMTS carrier add and FWLL carriers).
- Created and modified plumbing diagrams according to expected site design requirements.
RF Design Engineer III Resume
Summary : Vast experience in RF Designing, Deploying, Optimizing, Integrating infrastructures for telecommunication services such as Macro-cell networks, indoor/outdoor DAS, Neutral hosts systems, Small Cells, BDA solutions, Micro BTS, Microwave Backhaul planning and deployment.
Skills : Ansys HFSS, Keysight EMPRO, AWR Microwave Office, Test & Measurement, Autocad.
- Responsible for planning the radio network for optimum coverage, quality, and capacity.
- Designed the RF network based on marketing requirements for new coverage.
- Responsible for RF engineering oversight for in-building and multi-building DAS deployments.
- Managed projects to completion at or below budget.- Generated project proposals that include site surveys to assess the coverage objective and the creation of designs using balanced link budgets and RF propagation programs.
- Managed projects from the RF side with minimal management and guidance, from the sales, lead phase, to the conclusion (full operational network).
- Provided technical/functional guidance to Applications Engineering staff in-house as necessary and in the field, during project implementation.
- Assisted the Sales Department in customer meetings and in proposing solutions in presentations to prospective customers.
- Worked with customers during deployment of systems - Deployed standard processes, tools, and methodologies needed to effectively manage multiple projects and programs.
RF Design Engineer II Resume
Summary : Hands on design experience in RF and Microwave design Communication systems design experience from .1 to 26 GHz. 18 year work experience in architecture, implementation, and high yield manufactory of commercial mobile and base stations communication systems.
Skills : TEMS Investigation, JDSU, Mapinfo, Actix Analyzer.
- Designed and implemented 4W High Linearity TDD Transmitter, for consumer premises modems at frequency ranges from 2.3 to 3.9 GHz.
- Received architecture design for 2.5-2.7 GHz W-CDMA TDD modem/base station applications.
- Designed 2.5 to 2.7 GHz using switch match architecture.
- Combined Power Amplifier design, and transmitter architecture for high linearity tower top base stations using antenna beam-forming technology.
- Used in consumer premises devices.
- Designed for harmonic attenuation and spurious emissions at frequencies ranging from 1.4 to 8 GHz.
- Approved and verified for all products.
RF Design Engineer I Resume
Headline : To obtain a full time position in the field of RF/Digital Systems where can apply skills and abilities acquired through coursework.
Skills : Wind Catcher, Mapinfo, Mentum Planet, Atoll, ACTIX.
- Performed and supported strategic network design activities in PLANET 5.8 / MapInfo Select site candidates, simulate LTE design objectives, troubleshoot and analyze multi-band throughput predictions in 800MHz, 1900 MHz and 2500 MHz bands.
- Allocated BTS noise figure, UL noise rise, PA-power, Full/Fractional power control parameters & MIMO settings in Mentum Planet.
- Generated Neighbor lists, PCI Planning and PRACH planning.
- Involved in link budget estimations and study for VoLTE.
- Designed a VoLTE network to match the imprint of the present CDMA network.
- Worked with customers to review network designs, recommend solutions and simulate them to study output statistics.
- Optimized network designs to enhance RSRP/SINR/best serving cell footprint using azimuth, tilt, antenna type, tower height, clutter and population density.
RF Design Engineer I Resume
Summary : RF engineer experienced with passive and active circuits including attenuators, high power TR switches, amplifiers, filters, and transceiver systems. Skilled in simulation and design software as well as prototyping, testing, and troubleshooting. Available for hire with two weeks notice, references available upon request.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Soldering, Hybrid Assembly Including Ball And Thermal Compression Bonding.
- Controlled oscillators for cell phones and base stations covering the frequency range from 45MHz to 6GHz.
- Worked directly with customers to discuss initial specifications.
- Reviewed requirements and presented recommendations, options during the design process.
- Implemented modifications and presented final requirements for customer approval.
- Responsible for making sure parts met MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883 - Acted as Engineering Department Manager for 18 months.
- Verified thermal stack, and derating analysis.
- Qualified new vendors making sure they met quality standards.
Master's Of Science
Lead RF Design Engineer Resume
Summary : RF Design Engineer is responsible for managing all engineering and construction activities associated with expanding and maintaining OSP network infrastructure.
Skills : Roofview, Network Flow, MS Office, MS VISIO, Citrix, UNIX, Windows.
- Worked with Technology and Product organizations to develop satellite and RF related products.
- Helped improve the performance, reliability and cost structure of internet connectivity to maritime vessels
- Perform link budget and other analyses to characterize the performance.
- Wrote product specifications, test procedures and interfaces with vendors
- Worked with internal and external resources to develop and conduct prototype testing and trials
- Developed quality requirements to ensure that product designs and specifications are suited for volume manufacturing, field maintenance and offer high reliability
- Supported sales and field services organization related to customer requirements and issues
Associate RF Design Engineer Resume
Headline : Working as RF Design Engineer, responsible for designing and characterizing the VSWR Detector in Radios for various bands deployed at Radio Base Stations. During this work experience, have become proficient in RF Design process, RF/Microwave simulation tools.
Skills : AWR Visual System Simulator, AWR Microwave.
- Designed, Tested and Characterized the VSWR section of Radio Base Stations.
- Designed the VSWR line-up by designing and testing band-specific Matching Networks with SMD components using AWR/ADS and perform Monte-Carlo analysis.
- Made VSWR line-up models including parasitic in AWR/ADS to design the MNs.
- Used different lab equipment to measure path loss, dynamic range, switch isolation, return loss, temp compensation, etc at different frequencies and multiple temperatures and automated the measurements using Python scripts.
- Measured the return loss accuracy and the impact of directivity on the return loss measurements.
- Automated the measurements using Python for different frequencies and temperature ranges and generated the compliance matrices.
- Created error budgets for the line-up, module and unit test reports, design reports, line-up calculations, derating documents and calculated production-spec ranges, etc.
- Tested VSWR detection algorithms, for HW + SW compatibility by creating automation scripts to generate carriers, take logs, check for false alarms at different test models, parse the logs and create a compliance matrix based on the test results.
- Suggested changes in the algorithms for improvements.
Master Of Science
RF Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 5 years of experience in RF Design, Optimization, Troubleshooting, and performance monitoring for wireless communication. Fully proficient with RF engineering principles (RF communications theory, design principles, network optimization, propagation modeling and prediction, etc.) and vendor capability assessment.
Skills : Altium, Orcad, EMC Testing CE, Safety Testing CE, Inventor CAD, MS Office.
- Created RFDS, Plumbing Diagrams (VISIO diagram), defining Antenna installation and recommending equipment for existing and proposed sites as per requirement in Auto forms.
- Verified the selection type of Antenna, Height, Tilt, and Azimuth depending upon requirements of coverage and capacity from the customer.
- Used Atoll (design tool) output to create Site, transmitter and cell database.
- Represented RF-side for Design Walks.
- Included proper site location selection based on visual verification of topography & GE, height requirement, verifying obstructions that can interfere with RF transmission & lead to blockage and PIM later.
- Involved in RF scoping of LTE, UMTS, and NSBs.
- Discussed the cell site's physical configurations with field engineers.