Salesforce Administrator - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Salesforce Administrator with 2 years of extensive Salesforce experience and management skills seeking positions in
Salesforce platform with your organization to utilize acquired human resources and customer service skills. An effective leader with strong interpersonal, leadership, analytical and relationship management skills
Skills : Salesforce, Database Management, Reporting And Analytics, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports Validation Rules
- Created user groups and configure workflows and assignment rules to enable proper routing of leads to the marketing members.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Configured Profiles and Administrative permissions to grant/deny users access to platform features. Created Customized dashboards for the case team members to keep track of the cases assigned to them and to share insight across the company.
- Implemented pick lists, filed dependencies, lookups, master-detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Customized Marketing application to create a web to lead forms, Campaign to lead forms, assigning tasks, and managing workflows.
- Involved in preparing Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document.
- Redesign through customization and applications within salesforce.com, including the implementation of Solutions and Leads Training of salesforce.com globally for the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Design of a standardized Sales Process to be used by all team members in each service line and division based on Sales and Marketing preference and requirements. Create reports and dashboards for each geography within service lines based on necessary analytics.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Junior Salesforce Administrator Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented Junior Salesforce Administrator with a technical curiosity and passion for organizing and visualizing information. Motivated by a personal commitment to serve, embrace challenges and exceed expectations. Deep knowledge of the salesforce.com implementation and development life cycle process, including business process analysis and requirements understanding
Skills : Microsoft Office 2013 and Citrix GoToMeeting software, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Windows XP
- Managed the fast-paced queue of support/project requests from sales, marketing, finance, human resources, development, and IT end-users, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed business requirements and resolved case requests including configuration/customization of 80+ profiles, permission sets, public groups, roles, role hierarchy, forecasting, field-level security, record types, queues, reports, dashboards, and identification/documentation of bugs.
- Worked on Custom objects, Static resources, Page layouts, Workflows, Validation rules, Custom settings, Custom labels, etc.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked on Sales Cloud & Service Cloud Creating of the Knowledge Base articles for Salesforce.com Customers. Provide the necessary technical training to the team members in resolving critical & complex performance and security issues related to the product.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Worked on custom objects, application and custom report type. Dealt with queues, groups and created assignment rules email alerts and templates for case management.
Master Of Business Administration
Senior SalesForce Administrator Resume
Summary : Senior Salesforce Administrator having 6+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology with 3+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform. Good knowledge in all phases of SDLC including requirements gathering and analysis through project Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Deployment, and Maintenance. Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.
Skills : Business Analysis, Salesforce, Client Relationship, Workflow & Approvals, Reports Validation Rules
- Implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Involved in creating a gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and workflows of the organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on user needs. Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles. Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from the SQL Server database to salesforce.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups. Created Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements. Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers, and Page Layouts.
- Worked with senior team members to analyze each product and its competitor, to integrate new products, and optimize existing products imported accounts and contacts data through Import Wizard.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader. Build the organization's role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the organization's hierarchy.
Masters of Science
Salesforce Administrator - Intern Resume
Objective : Salesforce Administrator - Intern involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment, and maintenance of standalone, Multi-tier, web-based, and portals based object oriented enterprise applications. Ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs, Data Entry, Sales, Management.
- Interacted with various business user groups to increase the user adoption for helping them use the software Added users, roles, public groups and implemented additional role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards, and Reports.
- Added new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Provided user support and bug fixing activities as per the SLA.
- Create new user accounts Manage access levels for various accounts Import/export data. Create business logic to assist workflow Construct objects, page layouts, and fields.
Bachelor Of Science
DBA/Developer/Salesforce Administrator Resume
Headline : DBA/Developer/Salesforce Administrator with over 6 years of experience in I.T spanning Web Development as SalesForce.com Admin/Developer, Testing & Implementation of Enterprise level applications and Java/J2EE Technologies. Certified Force.com Platform App Builder with latest credentials Spring 16. Ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation.
Skills : Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Developer, Data Loader, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis.
- Managing and Resolving Cases includes Creating & Automating Support Process, Configure Web-To-Case, Case Que, Assignment Rule, Case Escalation Rule, Workflow Rule on Case Object, Reports for Open Cases, etc.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements Interacted with scrum teams at regular intervals and worked in an agile development environment Involved working with the service cloud.
- Worked with both standard and custom objects worked on SFDC Configuration as well as administration. Analyzed the Scope of the Requirements, and managed requirements to avoid Scope Creep. Worked in a test-driven development environment worked with a continuous integration platform.
- Worked with integrating oracle system into salesforce application Created user Roles and Profiles and sharing settings Involved in developing and using HTML templates.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields Created Apex classes, visual force pages, triggers.
- Used standard and custom controllers while creating visual force pages to meet the client requirement.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic to let support organization work more efficiently Migrated data from legacy system to Salesforce.com using Data Loader.
Bachelor Of Technology
Lead Salesforce Administrator Resume
Summary : Lead Salesforce Administrator with over 7 years of IT experience in Application software Designing, Development, Testing, and Implementation. Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin with over 6 years of extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com Cloud Platform with proficiency as developer and administrator. Certified Salesforce Platform One Developer. Administration, Configuration, Implementation experience on Salesforce.
- Worked as SFDC Consultant for development projects as required and Acted as the liaison to resolve issues between business requirements, Business Process Model (BPM) and technical design limitations.
- Review and understand the business requirements as documented through Business Process Model (BPM), Use Cases Model and non-Functional Specifications.
- Work with Business Analysts and end-user to determine screen layouts for a new web application.
- Implemented Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case functionalities to provide better customer support to the customers.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards, Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Imported data from excel sheets into Leads, Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard and scheduling tools to automate bulk data loading.
Bachelors In Computer Science
Salesforce Administrator (Panther Temp) Resume
Headline : Accomplished Salesforce Administrator with more than 6 years' experience as an IT Support Specialist and Salesforce Administrator. Excellent analytical, problem solving, and process-optimization skills. Recognized for sustained contributions to overall organizational and fiscal health. Extensive development experience with best-practice implementations using Apex (Triggers, Schedulers, Batch Apex, Class, Web Services and Inbound Email Services), Visualforce, SOAP & REST Web services, Force.
Skills : Salesforce, Salesforce.Com, Database Management, Database Administration, Microsoft Office.
- Working onsite with a client to develop workflows and processes to track, monitor and report on installation solar installation projects.
- Create a new object with multiple page layouts and record types.
- Create Salesforce Process Builders to create, schedule, open, close and advance tasks based on business requirements.
- Create task views, reports, and dashboards for staff and management. Create Sales processes to automate Leads to Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunities and approval flow to further automate their sales process.
- Create reports using Conga Composure and implement Docu-Sign to further automate all the client's sales processes.
- Manage internal sales database for eCommerce solution company Set up workflows, rules, and customized layouts to preserve data integrity and improve business efficiency.
- Authored and designed a wiki documentation site with engaging, help-related materials for database users Lead configuration, testing, training and support of new applications and tools to ensure user acceptance and adoption.
- Oversee day to day operations for 40+users. Create training materials and schedules. Gather project requirements and implementation Data management and de-duplication Analytics, reporting and dashboard creation Field, page layout and UI management.
Bachelor Of Science
Salesforce Administrator/Developer Resume
Objective : Salesforce Administrator/Developer with extensive experience with Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Development, and Production Support events on Salesforce.com Platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies. Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs.
Skills : Force.com Sales Cloud, Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice.org, Asana.
- Work with client and project team to help with requirements gathering, technical design and implementation of the required solution using Salesforce based on the customer's requirements and environment.
- Created users, profiles, roles, public groups to provide access among and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Worked on Record types to fine-tune picklist values and also display different page layouts, Mini page layouts, field dependencies, list views to display only necessary fields and queues.
- Created workflow actions for related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic for Accounts, leads, opportunities and custom objects.
- Worked on Custom Object, Fields and also customized Standard Objects like Opportunities, Cases, Forecasts, Accounts, and Contacts.
- Also implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports, and dashboards.
- Designed various types of Email templates in HTML and Visualforce for an auto-response to customers and also worked on assignment rules, auto-response rules.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Salesforce Administrator - Contract Resume
Objective : Salesforce Administrator with experience in IT including experiences in Salesforce.com Analyst/Administrator and developer across various industries and an expert in end-user training. Involved in designing and developing Apex Classes, controller classes, Apex triggers and batch Apex for various functional needs in the application.
Skills : Salesforce, Database Management, Reporting And Analytics, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports Validation Rules
- Involved in the design of the application and created Custom Objects, Custom tabs, Custom fields and formula fields Involved in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Testing the configurations and applications.
- Work on customization of standard objects like Lead, Account, Contact, and Opportunity.
- Perform day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Create custom report types, custom reports, and dashboards to meet the reporting requirements of the decision-makers in the organization.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto-Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Setup or create Admin options, User Interface, Organization-wide defaults, Role hierarchy and Workflows Responsible for all activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for data accuracy.
- Created Reports, Dashboards, Page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and Queues Deploy changes from SFDC sandbox environment to Production environment using changesets.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for associate resources working in SFDC technology.
Bachelor Of Science
Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Certified Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst with four years of proven experience and expertise in implementing and administrating CRM and business intelligence tools. Organized problem solver with strong technical aptitude and ability to partner with leadership, sales, marketing, support and other important teams to maximize operations and interactions.
Skills : Salesforce CRM, Management Of System Upgrades, Releases, SAAS, Experience Working With Workflows And Triggers.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs Of the application.
- Experienced in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform, SAAS (Software as a Service) Application running in Cloud Computing Environment.
- Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks.
- Was responsible to work with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, triggers, and Lead management.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end-users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user-profiles and privileges.
- Responsible for drive end-user adoption by assisting in day-to-day Salesforce CRM support, including the management of system upgrades, releases, and change control processes.
- Perform any and all Salesforce Administrator duties for their clients.
- Include, but are not limited to, creating reports and dashboards, creating fields and formulas, workflow rules and approval process, editing user permissions and profiles.
Masters In Computer Science
Salesforce Administrator Resume
Headline : Salesforce Administrator with 5+ years of experience in SFDC (Salesforce.com) CRM platform using Visual force, Java and Apex Technologies as a Developer/Administrator. Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Experience in SDLC methodologies Agile, RUP and Waterfall. Good understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Process Management (BPM), Financial Management, and Business Development concepts.
Skills : Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Integration, Data Loader, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data models, validation rules on the objects, tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards, and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Bachelor Of Science