Senior Billing Specialist Resume
Headline : Performed the roll of Senior Billing Specialist/Supervisor as well as an Administrative Support Professional for a company that performs various types of service work on commercial and restaurant equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Billing Analyst.
- Responsible for all aspects of processing billing and AR transactions.
- Responsible for timely and accurate AR closed which included account reconciliation, analysis, and schedules.
- Served as a key member of the AR & Billing team and provided start to finish solutions to internal and external customers.
- Worked closely with sales, sales operations, webcast manager, account manager and finance to ensure effective.
- Worked closely Accounting Manager on Sales Tax.
- Prepared, reviewed and executed change orders.
- Prepared internal and external audit requested.
- Assisted with building efficiencies in revenue processed and procedures through automation.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior/Senior Billing Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a Senior Billing Specialist position that will utilize excellent work ethics and skills to the fullest potential.
Skills : Team Leader, Corporate Billing, Collections, Accounts Receivable/Customer Service.
- Responsible for some EDI invoicing and transmittal of major accounts.
- Released and launching of pick slips, manufacture release and demand interface orders.
- Responsible for billing orders for 8 divisions.
- Identified and resolve all related billing discrepancies.
- Printed of daily transaction reports and invoices.
- Scanned incoming checks/payments from customers.
- Served as backup for Returns, Order Entry and Cash applications.
Senior Billing Specialist III Resume
Objective : Senior Billing Specialist professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability.
Skills : Month-end Close Processes, Billing Coordinator.
- Generated invoices upon receipt of billing information and tracked collection progress.
- Entered financial data into the company accounting database to be verified and reconciled.
- Tracked financial progress by creating quarterly and yearly balance sheets.
- Streamlined daily reporting information entry for efficient record-keeping purposes.
- Managed and responded to all correspondence and inquiries from customers and vendors.
- Entered financial information and payments to guarantee that employees and vendors were paid accurately and on time.
- Communicated with customers to identify and resolve outstanding payments.
Certificate In Business
Senior Billing Specialist II Resume
Objective : Desire the position of Senior Billing Specialist in a fast-paced work environment, bringing a vast amount of experience in performing general administrative duties for managers and clients.
Skills : Specializing in Medicare and Medicaid guidelines, CPC certified.
- Responsible for obtaining reimbursement of State Administered General Assistance, Medicaid and Medicare services.
- Assisted the clinical team with obtaining proper authorization and verification of eligibility.
- Determined patient accounts to go to outside collections.
- Mentored new staff in the Assessment Center on admitting and discharge of patients.
- Trained new billing staff.
- Participated in the Employee Council, specializing in United Way Fundraising.
- Conveyed in a reassuring manner step by step instructions to resolve application issues.
Associate Of Arts
Senior Billing Specialist I Resume
Summary : Finance professional with fourteen years experience in the telecommunications industry. Strong management, analytical and negotiating skills. Proven ability to effectively manage Accounts Payable costs to the benefit of the company. Established ability to manage a new department and absorb additional responsibilities from new acquisitions.
Skills : Billing And Coding.
- Validated network carrier billings.
- Maintained database with payment and dispute Information.
- Interacted with other departments to maintain network integrity.
- Coordinated efforts of in-house vendors and outside contractors.
- Coordinated interdepartmental effort to enhance the verification of active circuits, which also identified dead circuits.
- Occurred on these dead circuits were credited back to the company.
- Verified pricing and determined if pricing was within allowed levels.
Senior Billing Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : To secure a Senior Billing Specialist position that offers opportunity to utilize skills, abilities, and experience. Seeking employment with a company that acknowledges hard work, loyalty and business development growth.
Skills : Accountant, Billing Specialist, Billing Analyst.
- Prepared and sent all invoicing of track sheets and programs for horse racing tracks nationwide.
- Entered and bill all monthly internet and print advertising.
- Prepared monthly billing for Racing Association and sports magazines bi-monthly along with periodic special billings as needed.
- Prepared monthly reports for corporate headquarters.
- Assisted A/P during manager's maternity leave.
- Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and associates.
- Processed monthly billing reports for clients to ensure correct billing.
Senior Billing Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Senior Billing Specialist with excellent people and communication skills, both oral and written. Proven ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems. Accurate work and detail oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Billing Executive.
- Ensured the completeness and accuracy of billing documents.
- Created, reviewed, completed, and corrected all third party and individual claims.
- Processed insurance claim forms.
- Responsible for electronic billing: includes reviewing edits and rejections stemming from electronic billing submissions and the correction and resubmission of same.
- Generated secondary insurance bills for the portion of bill not covered by primary insurance.
- Responsible for on going review of accounts receivable off of the aging reports.
- Responded to inquiries related to billing with patients, doctors, and insurance companies.
Associate Of Arts
Senior Billing Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : To find a Senior Billing Specialist position that gives the opportunity to utilize customer service skills and to develop new skills that will allow to become a well rounded asset to the organization that represent.
Skills : Trained In EMT, HHA, And Phlembotomy, Medication Tech.
- Worked in a call center environment taking a minimum of twenty five calls daily.
- Verified accident facts, determined GEICO's liability and made decisions regarding claim payments.
- Provided insurance information and initiated auto repair process.
- Worked with policyholders, claimants, and repair shops.
- Utilized internal claims system to record, track and monitor insurance claims.
- Resolved customer inquires, explained insurance coverage and made changes to policies as needed and adjusted billing accordingly.
- Promoted and sold additional insurance policies such as GAP insurance, home owners insurance, etc.
Senior Billing Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Seek to obtain a Senior Billing Specialist position that embodies integrity, excelling in customer service, and an environment that promotes growth and development for all levels of employees.
Skills : Weekly payroll, Oracle R12, Lotus Notes Windows 10, DOT Medical Certification.
- Manages the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that service level agreements and key performance indicators as defined in the relevant contracts and leases are met or exceeded.
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining control over the project schedule, risks, the scope of work and budget.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for client requests, reports, billings, assignment of resources, productivity analysis, data integrity and quality standards to meet client needs.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships, and participates in client meetings regarding performance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Processes and trains of new hires to include professional orientation and project assignments.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Produces invoices as well as distributes and mails the invoices to the concerned person.
Associate Of Science
Senior Billing Specialist Resume
Headline : To secure a position Senior Billing Specialist with an established company that will allow to utilize skills and professionalism as a productive employee and allow me an opportunity for growth.
Skills : Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Billing Representative.
- Managed and collaborated with management in developing plans to reduce aging of medical accounts over 90 days for 6 medical practices.
- Reviewed third party payers Aged Trial Balance Report to locate and resolve unpaid medical claims.
- Met established follow -up productivity goal of completing 200 claims per week.
- Assured accounts are completed and worked at a high level of quality by visually proofreading and monitoring work output.
- Analyzed and Interpreted client metrics to management in order to identify trends, which help AMN make necessary adjustments in a dynamic environment.
- Partnered with Production Systems Analyst as backup on billing production schedule to include API transmission and Accounts Receivable and Sales postings to Great Plains software to ensure business efficiency and strengthen cooperation among departments.
- Maintained carious Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls by reconciling data and processes with company.