Senior Communication Specialist Resume
Summary : Simultaneously drives multiple projects to completion. Takes complex, technical details and simplifies them for broader audience consumption. Proactively seeks to improve collaboration among cross-functional teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Quick Books.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams on the full lifecycle of new/enhanced systems, from project initiation to post-implementation support and reassessment.
- Served as liaison between the field and corporate office to facilitate communication and problem resolution.
- Researched and developed internal communications and user guides.
- Partnered with IT, end-users, and a wide range of stakeholders to design, test, train, and rollout, cash Office system.
- Electronic workflows and online library: streamlined manual business processes.
- Enhancements to point of sale, markdown, and back-office applications.
- Regularly revised company policies and other departments' written communications to ensure clarity.
Senior Communications Specialist I Resume
Objective : A challenging and rewarding writing position enabling to utilize communications, writing, and technical skills for the team.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Communications.
- Senior communications specialist with ISR Inc. Plan and promote company and client events.
- Duties included managed all public relations and marketing programs for the company.
- Developed public relations strategies and media campaigns, researching, editing/gathering information for proposals, writing press releases and stories.
- Responsible for managing the web site, market research, marketing materials, competitive analysis and strategies, branding.
- Promoted from Marketing Communications Specialist to Senior Communications Specialist after 6 months for superior performance.
- Responsible for placing a feature article profiling the company in Forbes Magazine.
- Market research for sales support and lead generation.
Senior Communications Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Award-winning and dedicated Video grapher Editor with an excellent record of employer satisfaction. Highly skilled and experienced in all aspects of video production and post- production.
Skills : Communications, News Production, Public Relations.
- Translated technical, sometimes sensitive and controversial, information into concise messages.
- Proactively pitch stories and respond to media inquiries about outage restoration, the utility's solar project, poverty solutions, and grid modernization.
- Recognized for leading an effort to secure recognition of EAI's transmission upgrade in the southeast.
- Research, write and negotiate talking points and news releases that require an extensive approval process from various departments.
- Served as Public Information Communications Lead for storms requiring FEMA incident command structure.
- Selected to serve all Entergy operating companies as a lead communicator during LIHEAP Day on Capitol Hill.
- Counseled customer service representatives and subject matter experts on media relations best practices.
Senior Communications Specialist II Resume
Headline : Creative marketing professional with more than experience in corporate communications, art direction and graphic design. Contributed to the re branding of one of the country's leading natural gas.
Skills : Communications, News production, Public relations.
- Designed and developed branding graphic standards for WPX Energy to help ensure consistency of brand for both internal and external audiences.
- Sourced and purchased photography (stock, location, studio), illustration, engraving, bindery, mail services, printing, and other outside services.
- Worked with the Legal department to design, produce and coordinate printing of annual reports to investors.
- Managed content and execution for webcasts and other investor events; provided presentation support to Investor Relations.
- Created content for WPX's external website and supported ongoing development of the site, working closely with IT resources.
- Provided support for WPX's social media channels.
- Managed the WPX company store and its vendors to promote branding and employee engagement.
Senior Communications Specialist III Resume
Summary : Accredited, award-winning corporate communication professional with extensive experience developing and deploying results-oriented strategic external and internal communication programs.
Skills : Physical Security, Personnel Security, Inventory Management.
- Gathers and analyzes medical data on incoming referrals. Conducts patient admissions with physician orders.
- Triages patients and processes medical referrals through established protocols and procedures.
- Ensures the coordination of all surface and air transport requests for the MedStar Health Group.
- Provides communications to transport crews, receiving/referring facilities, EMS/Fire/Police jurisdictions, and patient care providers.
- Ensures the accuracy of documentation on referrals to 100% for the patient's medical records and billing purposes.
- Legal considerations of medical care to gather, report and protect patient information in accordance with Privacy Act Laws.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and local guidelines.
Sr. Senior Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Ambitious, creative-minded public relations professional with experience in media relations, social media, storytelling, internal communications, marketing campaigns and community relations.
Skills : Communications, Media, Writing, Editing, Social Media.
- Edited and wrote for Systemwide, a web-based newsletter sent eight times a year to the employees and retirees of the A&M System statewide.
- Wrote, edited and oversaw artistic direction for the A&M System annual report and other publications.
- Wrote speeches for members of the Board of Regents, Chancellor and other senior administrators.
- Developed content for the A&M System website. Wrote and distributed news releases and assisted with media relations.
- Technical Writer Emergency Services Training Institute Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service.
- Developed and formatted training manuals, technical reports and after-action reports.
- Researched, wrote and edited the award-winning coffee table book, A Legacy of Service.
Higher Education Administration
Senior Communications Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a career in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides job satisfaction and self-development and helps achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Social Media Marketing.
- Ensured the successful operation of all communications equipment prior to convoy deployment.
- Call in reports to the closest Quick Reaction Force and our Base of Operations in the event of enemy contact.
- Call in medivacs while providing medical aid until their arrival.
- Tactical, communication and medical decisions in high-stress situations.
- Learned and effectively disconnected personal feelings from the job at hand.
- Received an Army Commendation Medal for going beyond what is expected.
- Communications specialist by giving lifesaving medical aid.
Lead Senior Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, detail-oriented writer, editor, and communications specialist proficient in translating complex technical information into easily understood procedures and marketing pieces.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Share point, Dreamweaver.
- Represented the Retail Operations and IT departments and counseled business partners in effective communications.
- Participated in project management meetings, developed and executed communications plans, wrote web articles, and obtained approvals from all parties.
- Researched and wrote information for retailer-facing newsletters, consumer-facing magazines, and e
- Provided input on the layout and design of these printed publications.
- Researched and wrote monthly tips for employee website on clear and concise business writing.
- Developed and maintained the Communications Team Procedure Guide.
- Retained responsibility for writing and revising all online help.
Asst. Senior Communications Specialist Resume
Objective : Relationship-builder and idea-connector Fueled by creativity, innovation and collaboration Well-versed in integrated marketing communications, campaign development, account management.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Social Media Management.
- Acted as a writer/editor on a couple of different contract proposals with GDAIS.
- Performed a variety of general administrative tasks to include information management in accordance with proposal development.
- Provided project communications and customer requests.
- Met established goals and objectives of proposal tasks.
- Researched and wrote news articles pertaining to special events, policy changes and other various articles for the publication.
- Researched and wrote weekly security tips for release to the NRO population.
- Employee-facing posters in support of the company culture and brand.
Associate Senior Communications Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position calling for an experienced marketing communications professional. Skilled in writing, social media marketing, website development, and content management.
Skills : Internal Communications, External communications, Writing.
- Wrote in-depth articles about the company's healthcare products, technology, and operations.
- Managed an online e-newsletter and corporate print newsletter.
- Created and deployed internal marketing communication plans.
- Provided communications consulting to departments. Coordinated a redesign of the company's intranet.
- Additional Writing Experience in previous positions includes Editor, Customer & Shareholder Communications, Salt River Project.
- Wrote content for customer newsletters and annual reports.
- Communications Coordinator, Castle Medical Center, Kailua, HI Wrote healthcare feature stories and doctor profiles.
Senior Communications Specialist Resume
Headline : Senior Communications Specialist is responsible for the development and delivery of the company’s communications strategy, including communications planning, execution, content management and social media. This includes developing and executing a comprehensive communication plan for all company-wide initiatives on a strategic, tactical and operational level.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Communications.
- Wrote a strategic, compelled copy for diverse audiences.
- Conceptualized, developed, and write stories for websites directed at prospective students.
- Wrote feature stories for alumni magazines. Editor and writer for the monthly e-newsletter.
- Proofread and write promotional materials for campus events and educational programs Manage social media.
- Established a consistent voice for online platforms.
- Built significant following on Facebook and Twitter.
- Drove awareness of events, programs, initiatives, and relevant media coverage Multi-media.