Senior Human Resources Generalist Resume
Summary : Like to work for a company that is both challenging and fast paced, a company in which can continue to grow within chosen career field of Human Resources, and that encourages the growth and education of its employees. Believe that inspiring employees to expand their knowledge and to grow within their professions is the truest and best form of investment a company can make.
Skills : Employee Relations, Investigations, Training & Development.
- Developed, launched, and trained employees, management, and super users on how to best utilized the new resources within the HRIS system.
- Assisted supervisors/managers with employee relations issues.
- Counseled, coached, advised employees and/or supervised/managed to assist in resolution of internal disputes.
- Approved disciplinary actions and performance reviews.
- Responsible for coordination of annual open enrollment communication (meetings, mailings, e-mails, memos, phone calls etc.) to ensure timely annual renewal of employee benefits.
- Processed all benefit paperwork weekly.
- Primary liaison between employees and contracted providers of benefits.
Human Resources Management
Senior Human Resources Generalist III Resume
Summary : Sr. Human Resources Generalist performs advanced professional level, technical and analytical work in the review, administration and implementation of Human Resource programs such as Benefits, Compensation, and Staffing; serves as subject matter expert with the highest level of knowledge, providing consultation to other human resources staff and management. This position requires expert knowledge in general human resources practices and collaboration between the different areas.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook, Power Schools, ADP.
- Administered Human Resources policies and programs for 100 employees.
- Administered all aspects of Human Resources including recruiting, benefits, compensation, workers' compensation and safety programs; developed and .
- Developed and implemented Human Resources policies and programs for a start- up company with growth to 120 employees.
- Developed and administered policy manual and employee handbook.
- Provided training and coaching to management and employees; developed and .
- Promoted from Human Resources Generalist Partnered with leadership on all aspects of HR for their businesses, overseeing administration of all .
- Selected by HR VP to help lead major change initiative, monitor 39-page project plan, and work with all levels of HR management to ensure goal.
Bachelors Of Science
Senior Human Resources Generalist II Resume
Objective : Diligent, detail-oriented Human Resources professional; knowledgeable of all internal HR functions. Excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, completing projects within time and budget constraints. Superior telephone, customer service, and computer skills; typing 65 WPM with high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and various HRIS systems.
Skills : Performance Management, Benefits Managment, Employee Relations Coaching And Counseling , Organizational Compliance, Talent Management, Staffing, New Hire Orientations, Compensation Management.
- Oversaw transition of company's Flexible Spending Account (FSA) administrator from ADP to Paychex.
- Oversaw transition of company's Health Savings Account (H.S.A) administrator from Blue Fund to Benefit Wallet.
- Responsible for submitting H.S.A allocation reports each pay period, along with processing EE and ER funding wires.
- Responsible for processing 401K funding payments each pay period.
- Handled all FMLA processing.
- Remained current on all Affordable Care Act compliance requirements through quarterly seminars/webinars, and reported new information to executive management.
- Provided quality service and results as it pertains to hr core functional knowledge of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits, training, and development for 325 employees.
B.S. In Health Science
Senior Human Resources Generalist I Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging and rewarding position with an organization where can utilize diverse skills and continue to grow to make a positive contribution.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Effective Communication Skills.
- Responsible for supporting chemicals colleagues globally and energy insight division colleagues in Houston.
- Mentored and counciled managers on employee relations, disciplinary actions, terminations and performance management.
- Assisted in human resource related inquiries and investigations with a high level of confidentiality.
- Participated in global launch and training of Success Factors for recruitment, performance reviews, compensation, and succession planning modules.
- Gave advice to colleagues and managers on benefits, career path, policies, total rewards, and compensation.
- Participated in career path implementation and development for company wide distribution.
- Promoted to Senior Generalist after 6 months Lead reduction in force project, partnered with Legal to ensure severance paperwork is accurate.
Master Of Business Administration
Assistant Senior Human Resources Generalist Resume
Summary : Human Resources professional with significant experience in all facets of Human Resources operations. Able to lead and support in the creation of HR strategies. Excellent communicator, problem solver and a great understanding of client needs. Strengths include maximizing relationships, energizing the workplace, driving for results and achieving set goals.
Skills : Human Resources, Microsoft Office, Management.
- Oversaw all aspects of Human Resources As primary contact for client group, provided HR guidance and support by enforcing the HR Open Door Policy to two locations.
- Responsible for ensuring execution and administration of company-wide policies, procedures, initiatives and incentive programs.
- Partnered with Corporate on roll out of company-wide initiatives (i.e.
- Employeed Surveys, Open Enrollment, Performance Management, Health & Wellness programs, etc.) conducted training as needed.
- Managed employee relations issues, investigated employee complaints, performance issues, provided counseling/coaching to employees on various matters, resolved employee conflicts and coached managers on appropriate remedial actions.
- Developed solutions by partnering with managers and Corporate Legal.
- Administered corrective action plans, conducted coaching/counseling and terminations.
Certificate In Real Estate Licensee
Associate Senior Human Resources Generalist Resume
Summary : A certified, Senior Human Resources Generalist, with over ten years of comprehensive human resources experience including recruitment, training, orientation and employee relations. Demonstrated experience promoting a team-oriented and open-door environment that is conducive to a successful staff. Excellent ability collaborating with senior management in conducting human resources strategic planning in order to support and further corporate goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CostPoint System, PeopleSoft, Printshop Software, Impromptu, Taleo Applicant Tracking System, Deltek System, Sharepoint, Cognos 8, ADP Payroll, Salesforce.
- Recruitment Managed full cycle talent acquisition process within a specified business unit, including sourcing, interviewing, background and employment checks, new hire paperwork, and onboarding for employees ranging from hourly to senior executives.
- Managed the administrative aspect of candidates' interview experience, including extending offers, managing the negotiation process and conducting on-site and virtual new hire orientations.
- Reviewed and developed job descriptions and interview questions with input from the hiring manager.
- Maintained applicant information in the application tracking system, Newton, ensuring jobs are up-to-date and complete.
- Provided advice and counsel to managers, supervisors, and employees on employee relations questions to ensure consistent and equitable treatment.
- Participated in weekly meetings with on-site security service to ensure needs were being met and addressing any issues arising within the organization.
- Membered of the loss prevention and safety committees; wrote and implemented the company's Loss Prevention policy for the employee handbook.
Assistant Senior Human Resources Generalist I Resume
Headline : An adaptable and cost-conscious human resources professional with extensive experience in all aspects of employee relations, hiring/recruiting, benefits, compensation, retirement, employment counseling, tuition remission, and training/development. Uses strong interpersonal skills to work closely with individuals and teams on identifying and achieving strategic objectives, promoting prosperity for an organization.
Skills : Human Resource Information Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Working Knowledge Of Kronos Workforce.
- Provided partnership, collaboration, support, and counseling to university community consisting of over 15,000 employees, enhancing self-service and employee education as well as resolving issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Served as primary contact for academic health center and administration/finance team concerning employment, benefit issues, and employee relations issues.
- Used knowledge and practical application of contract language pertaining to benefits, LOA, retirement, and disciplinary actions for nine unions and unrepresented employees.
- Contributed guidance and counseling to employees/families in benefit programs, retirement, employment, and employee relations.
- Served as mentor and coach for internal HR as well as university business administrators.
- Contributed to benefits administration and training, including medical, dental, life, FSA, retirement plans, LTD, COBRA, FMLA, and tuition remission.
- Managed benefit issues to quick resolution, providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
Senior Human Resources Generalist/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain an HR position with an organization seeking an enthusiastic and hard working individual with a strong work ethic and remarkable ability to think out of the box. 15 years progressive HR experience.
Skills : Skill level expert in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Conducted internal investigations at the site, Analytical Service Center (ASC) & Elkridge Warehouse, attended 3rd & 4th step grievance meetings, and assisted HRM & Corporate Counsel w/2 EEOC Charges.
- Served as the FMLA Administrator for the site and contact for guiding employees in resolving benefit related issues or inquiries regarding: medical, dental, vision, pension, 401k, LTD, Health Advocate & EAP.
- Partnered w/Corporate Benefits on yearly open enrollment Kick Off meetings & wellness projects for the site, Technical Center and Elkridge Warehouse.
- Managed the recruitment process.
- Supervised 2 Contract Recruiters, worked draft offer worksheets w/managers, submitted offers to Corporate HR and made offers to candidates.
- Worked closely w/Medical & Safety departments to initiate New Hire Orientation at the site.
- Handled MLPs & Summer Internship Program for the site.
Human Resources Management
Associate Senior Human Resources Generalist I Resume
Summary : HR Professional with nine years of experience in managing human resources programs, services, and functions Strong command of employment laws, compliance issues, benefits administration, leaves of absence, and payroll processes Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills Comfortable working both as a sole Human Resources Administrator and within a larger Human Resources team Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Visio), ADP Workforce Now, People Manager, QuickBooks.
Skills : Diversity Training, Employee Relations, Report Analytics, Training & Development, SAP/Kronos/ADP, QueWeb, Ultipro, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powepoint.
- Coordinated and administered benefits for a 500 employee company, including resolution of employee questions/concerns, running weekly audits, maintaining the company benefits portal, providing orientation and assistance for employees during their new hire enrollment period, and working with benefits broker to ensure compliance.
- Provided a high level of support for all benefit programs,including HMO, PPO, HSA, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, and EAP program.
- Administered leaves of absence from start to finish for organization spanning multiple states.
- Coordinated various leave types and laws, such as FMLA, CFRA, USERRA, ADA, PDL, etc., ensuring that employees are aware of their rights and obligations, communicating with physicians' offices as necessary, keeping detailed records of all leave actions, and processing appropriate documentation to maintain legal compliance.
- Assisted Payroll Manager with bi-weekly payroll processing using ADP's Workforce Now.
- Entered all new hires, terminations, promotions, salary changes, and other status changes.
- Provided administration for company time keeping system.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
Senior Human Resources Generalist Resume
Summary : Project Management Business Culture Development Talent Management Team Building & Mentoring Risk & Compliance Management Compensation Planning Effective Communications Performance Management.
Skills : Full Life Cycle Of HR From Hiring To Termination.
- Charged with directing human resources functions for 200 employees across multiple locations with tasks such as employee relations, performance management, staffing, benefit management, program development, coaching, change management, employment/labor law and policy compliance.
- Established HR programs, employeed handbook, policies, and processes focused on maximizing human capital and driving performance goals despite ongoing business challenges.
- Partnered with HR team to create a recruiting and workforce strategy by identifying a pipeline of key talent, succession plan, and leadership program.
- Developed and manage company wellness program to improve organizational health.
- Managed HRIS system, creating reports, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
- Implemented organizational restructure by evaluating job descriptions, titles, levels and establishing salary ranges.
- Provided quality control for complex Employee Relations investigations conducted and completed by theater HR department.
BS In Human Relations