Senior Implementation Consultant Resume
Summary : A visionary with over twenty years of Information Technology experience working with organizations to conceptualize, idealize, energize, document, design, develop, test, rollout and support COTS (Custom Off the Shelf) and Non-COTS solutions. Over twenty years of enterprise, business, functional, systems, technical, integration and infrastructure analysis experience in addition to solid requirements, change and process management capabilities Industry/Sector Experiences Expertise in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare (Insurer, Provider), Retail, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Government and Consulting Services domains Pharmaceutical - 3+ years Healthcare - 3+ years Retail - 3+ years Financial Services - 10+ years Consulting & Training - 14+ years Insurance - 6+ years Telecommunications, Government, Life Sciences and others - 4+ years Technical skills Process Engineering and systems architecture: 12+ years Requirements management (initiation, planning, elicitation, documentation, solution assessment/verification): 20+ years Systems documentation (SOPs, BRDs, DRD, DS, TS, business cases, Use cases, AS-IS, TO-BE diagrams, Trace matrices, UAT artifacts)
Skills : SAP Success Factors, ERP Tools, Quality Compliance.
- Worked with program managers to manage and support overall release planning & staffing Participating in incident/crisis management to identify/assess business impacts, determine/facilitate work-around.
- Contributed to incident, change & resolution management processes (issue identification, problem management, configuration management, change management, availability management & service).
- Worked with teams to define RFP questionnaire and to identify/select LMS system integrators Lead a team of business analysts to elicit and document application, reporting, integration and migration requirements and downstream artifacts Led and facilitated application configuration design sessions (workshops)
- Implemented a quality assurance strategy that ensured test cases/requirements alignment as well as optimal resource optimizations Assess and analyze the impacts of business vision, strategies and direction on existing and future business processes and technology Evaluate new concepts, technologies and solutions through POC Validations Deliver enterprise architecture and data modelling artifacts such as dictionaries, business rules, workflows, maps, specifications etc.
- Created and delivered a performance metrics report for the SDT team utilizing excel macros, pivot tables, vlookups, graphs etc.
- Contributed to the overall improvement of existing service delivery models for 'SOM' enterprise solutions (service availability, security, incident tracking, configuration management and overall ITSM).
- Worked with key stakeholders to identify business drivers, key capabilities, application, data, business and functional needs.
Master's In Information Technology
Senior Implementation Consultant III Resume
Summary : Account management professional with over 14 years healthcare administration experience. Detail oriented with a passion for client relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office (10+ years), Microsoft Excel (10+ years).
- Responsible for the administration of a block of business including new case implementation, plan amendments, employer contracts and booklets, implementing legislative issues, broker commissions and billing.
- Ensured accurate and timely plan implementation while working closely with multiple business segments.
- Managed accounts ranging in size from 10 - 500 members.
- Maintained primary customer service responsibility through direct communication with Platinum brokers and clients via telephone and email mediums.
- Coordinated meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Served as the administrative resource for sales associates, brokers and clients regarding medical, pharmacy and ancillary benefits.
- Managed multiple implementation projects working with various internal groups.
Senior Implementation Consultant II Resume
Headline : Successful professional with extensive backgrounds in technical customer support, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), manufacturing and accounting systems. Demonstrated success in implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems in mid-sized manufacturing, distribution and financial companies.
Skills : Project Management, Program Management, Risk Management, Team Leader, Management.
- Provided project planning, management and status reporting to clients.
- Followed Apex Analytix implementation methodologies and best practices to ensure the successful implementation of Apex Analytix products.
- Presented technical overview of FirstStrike and technical requirements to clients when planning implementations and upgrades.
- Managed setup of technical environment for hosted clients.
- Provided assistance to clients when designing interfaces from their ERP systems into FirstStrike.
- Lead testing of those interfaces: includes reconciling data between clients ERP system(s) and FirstStrike.
- Configured FirstStrike, including setting up nightly batch jobs.
Master Of Science
Senior Implementation Consultant I Resume
Summary : Motivated customer focused professional with over 15 years of healthcare experience. Driven to exceed goals, while build long term relationships with internal and external customers. Flexible and hardworking in deadline-driven environments, personable and professional under pressure. Truly care about how actions affect customers and business partners. Team oriented and feel communication is the key to providing excellent customer service.
Skills : Certified Supply Chain Analyst, ISCEA; Certificate,.
- Analyzed and determined products and services requested by Plan Sponsor.
- Researched solutions for products which are not supported by Aetna systems.
- Worked with Implementation Managers and sales staff regarding the details associated with new business, revisions or renewals.
- Ensured that the products and services are aligned with the Plan Sponsor's requirements and their commitments are met.
- Reviewed benefits to ensure they are in compliance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Facilitated numerous client requirements meetings.
- Served as the technical expert for our client software implementations.
Certificate In English
Assistant Senior Implementation Consultant Resume
Summary : Supply Chain Lean Concepts Director utilizing Business Process Improvement Solutions experience of Supply Chain Network Design in Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail Operations. Experience include Spares and Component Repair, Maintenance, and Upgrade Operations. Successful results developing operations work standards, identifying standard work, defining capacities, work force management programs, and implementing pull scheduling and Lean Concepts.
Skills : Business Analysis, XML, Project Management.
- Task required introduction of an automated software solution to replace legacy reconciliation methods of all types including GL to bank, check processing, payments, and custodial positions.
- Engagement included leading client workshops to analyze current business practices, identify key business requirements, and provide recommendations for process improvements maximizing use of software for realizing high return on investment and mitigate areas of financial risk.
- Defined, in comjuntion with client management team and project managers, implementation timelines with critical milestones to meet implementation schedule.
- Developed subject matter expertise on client GL and accounting systems for the configuration of critical data interfaces for use in reconciliation processes.
- Partnered with client developers on system integration projects involving interfaces for a variety of financial messaging file types including NACHA, BAI, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, SWIFT, SAP PEXR2002, flat file (fixed and delimited).
- Fostered strong customer relationships and served as the first-line business contact for installation, integration, and optimization of software systems at the customer site.
- Supervised technical resources on enhanced system utilization and application data model.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
Associate Senior Implementation Consultant Resume
Summary : Innovative executive with extensive operations management experience. Analytical strategist skilled in successfully navigating corporations through periods of accelerated growth. Collaborative communicator continually focused on building relationships and promoting synergy across business lines to drive positive change, cohesive, comprehensive business approaches and enhanced profitability.
Skills : Six Sigma Blackbelt Certification, Partners In Leadership- Organizational Cultural Transition Certification.
- Developed training manuals, multimedia systems and additional educational materials for clients of publishing company providing technology products and services to global academic institutions and students.
- Facilitated orientation sessions and coordinated training for customers.
- Reviewed and evaluated university and college instructor performance on provided learning technology systems to ensure training program effectiveness.
- Delivered recommendations for improvement by advising clients to participate in company workshops or scheduling onsite support.
- Collaborated and liaised with managers to identify client training needs and develop solutions and upgrades to meet those needs.
- Developed and produced training guides for new employees and clients and play key role in ensuring smooth workflow process during department transition to new procedures.
- Mentored and prepared four new team members for top performance and orient in departmental standards, best practices and product knowledge.
- Comprehensively and quickly master new products knowledge.
Master Of Business Administration
Assistant Senior Implementation Consultant I Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of IT technical support, application support and development in various sectors. Financial apps, sales and marketing, telecom, manufacturing, supply chain, etc. Full life cycle SDLC and support. Excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Oracle, Unix, Linux, Banking Operations, File Transfers.
- Duties included on site client-server application installations, configurations, and customizations of Applix products.
- Conducted requirement analysis, database installation, configuration and development of Oracle applications and databases.
- Duties included base lining current business practices, setup of modules to customer specifications in several instances, testing, training, conference room piloting, documentation, and go live support.
- Created and maintained project documentation.
- Tested Strategies, plans and data coordination and helped outline environment readiness.
- Tested Interfaces and developed UAT.
- Installed Base, Service Contracts, Order Management, Financials, Cash Management, Manufacturing and SCM modules.
Lead Senior Implementation Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior Healthcare IT consultant with strong experience in implementing and supporting McKesson's Horizon Clinicals Solutions, with an emphasis on Order Entry (CPOE), iForms VGR and Standard, HCA, ARRA Stage1/Stage2 iForms, EDTB/HEC and Physician Portal. .
Skills : Project Management, Leadership, Program Management, EHR, Team Management, Team Building, PMO.
- Develops implementation timelines, associated milestones and program plans; communicate status to stakeholders and senior management and external vendors as needed.
- Establishes internal steering committees to ensure alignment with the organizations vision/strategy and other priorities.
- Establishes external advisory committees, coordinates the flow of information and decisions Builds trust among project stakeholders and establishes clear accountability for overall success of implementation.
- Works with stakeholders to define success criteria, communicate status, risk and issues, and manage goals and objectives for the implementation.
- Identifies and manages risk for overall implementation, develops and executes risk mitigation strategies.
- Escalates issues to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Engages the participation of stakeholders by motivating them to work toward common goals and shared accountability for deliverables.
- Assists with the improvement of policy reform, procedure improvement and foundational PMO attributes.
Bachelor's In Management Information Systems
Senior Implementation Consultant/Adminitrator Resume
Summary : Optimize patient care and experience through careful adoption of technology into healthcare.
Skills : SynXis PM , Cr, Opera PMS, Google Administration For Gmail.
- Provided day to day management of a remote 7 member implementation team.
- Defined Contract language for new offerings, ensuring services personnel had adequate scope, customers' needs were met, and any cost savings were realized.
- Developed EDI solutions utilizing HL7v2 (ADT, ORU, RDE, PPR, and VXU), IHE profiles (PIXPDQ and XDS.b via SOAP), XML / XLT, and ETL methods.
- Secured solutions utilizing appropriate technologies, such as system auditing, SSL, VPN, encryption, and hardening via audits.
- Gathered customer satisfaction data by building relationships to garner feedback during and after engagements.
- Identified and recruited team members into highly technical implementation consultant roles.
- Ensured employee retention by coaching new team members throughout their first 90 days.
- Encouraged team members to utilize and create training opportunities for themselves and fellow team members by fostering an open and transparent team communication structure.
Bachelor Of Science In Management
Senior Implementation Consultant Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented professional with the analytical and critical thinking skills necessary to oversee the business aspects of a project from inception to deployment, document business process and work flow and recommend improvements. Effective communicator/collaborator able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds and convey complex concepts to the target audience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Keyed In, Sales Force, Customer Service, Data Entry, Corporate Training, Project Management, Gap Analysis, Workflow Design, And Mentoring, Training And Developing New Employee's.
- Implemented and trained new clients on accounting software for construction and cross-industries (client/server software) and property management (web-based software) industries.
- Worked closely with the client's accounting, IT, and other impacted departments throughout their implementation to ensure successful, on-time completion.
- Conducted in-house and computer-based training classes.
- Exposured to VB, C#, Java, HTML and ASP.
- Worked with Lead developer of General Ledger module to create new Inter-company Processing feature, using agile development methodologies.
- Worked in the Development department at the outset of the client/server software development, focusing on design and testing of the applications (SDLC).
- Created the training materials for the end-user and in-house training classes.
M.B.A. In Finance