Senior Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Mission statement: To promote proper RCM methodologies in ways that will maximize profitability while assuring the safety, reliability and quality of our products and processes, Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Skills : Supervisor, Maintenance Mechanic, Construction, Office Equipment, Power Tools.
- Distinguished 24-year military career advancing through increasing responsible technical, quality and managerial roles in maintenance management, logistical operations and OSHA/HAZMAT regulatory standards supporting worldwide contingency operations and exercises including Desert Storm, Operation Joint Endeavor and Operation Joint Forge.
- Provided technical assistance in maintenance support for over 800 pieces of equipment valued at $20 million.
- Analyzed records of maintenance problems to determine frequency of preventive maintenance.
- Conferred with management representatives to coordinate activities and resolve problems.
- Prepared and presented operational and readiness reviews to upper-level management.
- Established an unprecedented record of success working with users, other government agencies, both giving and receiving information on repair part statuses.
- Observed and made technical recommendations communicating both orally and in writing to advise and counsel on system performance in order to decrease down time and enhance material readiness.
Bachelor's In Business Management/Logistics
Jr. Senior Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a maintenance supervisor position where can us supervisor, construction and hotel maintenance skills, To advance within with the opportunity to use advanced knowledge and skills in a team oriented atmosphere.
Skills : Production Management, Maintenance Manager, Logistics Management, Safety, Osha.
- Managed, directed training, professional development, and combat readiness of 10 non-commission officers, 25 soldiers, and 45 Korean National civilians.
- Established leave schedules and approved leave & pay for all Wage Grade, & General Schedule Korean Nationals.
- Maintained 150 pieces of equipment valued at $15M+, with '0' damages or losses.
- Managed $1.5M+ worth of Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE) equipment and supplies; Analyzed malfunctions and supervised adjustments and repairs on equipment; Conducted tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Used guidelines and precedents that were general regarding agency policy's statements and objectives.
- Reinforced guidelines specific to the assignments that were are often scarce, inapplicable or had gaps in specificity that required considerable interpretation and adaptation for application to resolve problems.
- Treated specific issues or problems, by researching past trends and patterns to develop new methods and criteria.
BA In Business Management
Sr. Senior Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Overall management of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, coordination of requisitions for aircraft material, and assisting the Site Manager, Supervisors, with overall maintenance management, Coordinate pilot and technician discussions regarding aircraft problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisor.
- Supervised the maintenance and preventive maintenance of production equipment and systems per approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Handled several projects simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Maintained compliance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
- Scheduled and monitored the performance of Maintenance Mechanics and outside maintenance contractors.
- Identified and coordinated outside vendors and contractors; research, identify, approve and purchase new parts and equipment to support production, based on need and budget approvals.
- Composed new or revise departmental SOP's as required when processes require updating or to improve efficiency.
- Investigated all observations made during customer, safety or quality audits and report corrective actions taken; investigate ER /QARs and complete required reporting.
High School Diploma
Senior Maintenance Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Adaptable Facilities/Maintenance Technician with great knowledge of HVAC and electrical. Able to work well in a fast-paced environment. HVAC expert, highly skilled in maintaining, operating and repairing. Hands-on experience with chillers, boilers and central and forced air conditioning systems.
Skills : welding,drywall repair,plumbing,install and repair,electric..ballast replacement, plus installs.
- Supervised enrollment of 17 Hazardous Material vehicles in the ADR program ensuring there compliance with German ADR standards for use on German roads.
- Maintained and modified filing systems as necessary.
- Approved final copy for distribution prior to supervisory review.
- Maintained and posts various departmental or programmatic information to logs or ledgers.
- Inspected units within the organization to ensure compliance of supply procedures, arms-room procedures, and maintenance management as well as facilities and infrastructures.
- Managed personnel in Property Book Office (PBO) and in the unit motor-pool, both consisting of Soldiers and Local German Nationals.
- Reviewed maintenance reports and procedures at the field and sustainment levels.
BA In Transportation And Logistics Management
Senior Maintenance Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Shop Manager/Site Supervisor and Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and over 27 years of proven experience in the United States Army. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 5 - 65 in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in Inventory Control derived from conducting domestic and global operations in Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
Skills : HVAC, Make Ready, Plumbing, Carpentry.
- Supervised the completion of over 300 heavy operated vehicles yearly.
- Conducted training on electrical trouble shooting and combustion engine repair.
- Created a team environment while maintaining a 94% fleet readiness rate.
- Conducted training on electrical, mechanical and hydraulic trouble shooting for 21 mechanics.
- Maintained and recorded quarterly, biannual, and annual services for over 300 vehicles.
- Managed $1,000,000 worth of tools and equipment with zero loss.
BS In Mechanical
Senior Maintenance Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Accomplished Maintenance Program Manager with 22 years' experience and a Secret clearance. Directs all shop office operations such as production control, diagnostics, fault isolation repair and/or replacement; also has direct oversight on parts ordering, combined man hour accounting, maintenance management actions and reports; maintains oversight on workflow efficiency and continuity of five commodity sections consisting of Ground Support Equipment, Communications and Electronics, Armament, Automotive and Allied Trades.
Skills : Maintenance, Management , Personnel Management,.
- Served as the Senior Maintenance supervisor in a M109A6 paladin battery over seeing personnel and equipment.
- Required a thorough specialized technical knowledge of advanced principles of electronics and techniques used in the diagnosis of malfunction symptoms and repair of complex artillery and artillery support equipment.
- Supervised and performed unit maintenance and recovery of all self-propelled field artillery cannon weapon systems, including the automotive, turret, fire control, and chemical protection subsystems thereof.
- Troubleshoted and performed unit maintenance on the automotive systems and components of M109A6 self-propelled howitzers, M992A2, M577A3, M88/A1/A2, and the 113 family of vehicles.
- Maintained diesel power plants/packs, compression ignition engine fuel systems, compression ignition air induction systems, track vehicle exhaust systems, air cooling systems.
- Supervised lower grade soldiers, and provided technical guidance to the soldiers in the accomplishment of their duties.
- Responsible for $20 million worth of facilities with no losses or damages.
Associate's In Credits
Senior Maintenance Supervisor/Assistant Resume
Objective : Resourceful and dynamic technical professional with eight years of equipment testing expertise. Versed in monitoring operation and inspecting, testing, and measuring team's work output, ensuring conformance to acceptable standards. Offer detailed knowledge of design techniques, principles and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
Skills : Aircraft Maintenance, Quality Assurance.
- Provided technical, logistical and maintenance support for 61 MH-47G helicopters and 8 MQ-1C Unmanned Aerial Vehicles as AMSO Sustainment Lead.
- Oversawed the performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and logistics functions.
- Ensured proper maintenance of aviation systems, special tools, test equipment and aviation ground support equipment.
- Monitored manpower utilization and other performance metrics.
- Utilized performance metric and maintenance planning dashboards and developed strategies to perform efficient aviation maintenance.
- Managed aircraft scheduling to ensure proper resourcing of mission requirements.
- Drafted, reviewed and staffed maintenance messages, positively impacting readiness, safety and enhancement of maintenance processes.
Associate Of Science In Aviation Technology
Associate Senior Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking automotive mechanical position with Fowler 17 years of mechanical experience in trouble shooting, repairing, and replacing parts on multiple variations of diesel engines and vehicles. 16 years of leadership skill building and leading hundreds of personnel in shop safety, maintenance procedures, leader development and team work building.
Skills : Management, Maintenance, Logistics.
- Managed four Battalion Transportation Maintenance Supervisors including 34 subordinate companies in the maintenance logistics field.
- Aligned 207th Regional Support Group's maintenance telecommunications channels under System Utilities.
- Trained SAMS-E clerks in scrubbing between: PBUSE/SAMS-E and MMDF.
- Provided expertise to clerks reporting equipment in accordance to Modified Table Of Equipment (MTOE) was properly loaded in Unit Authorizations prior to running the Army Materiel Status System (AMSS) End of the Month Report.
- Demonstrated classroom task monitoring and updating equipment Asset Visibility through Logistics Data Analysis Tools (LOGDAT) increasing Unit Status Report (USR) equipment readiness.
- Ordered, updated, and received all parts/equipment/personnel records and information management operating Standard Army Maintenance System.
- Imported and exported current Federal Logistics (FEDLOG) and Master Maintenance Data File (MMDF) to battalions on a monthly basis.
Diploma In Standard Army Maintenance System
Assistant Senior Maintenance Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Experience in maintenance, repair and reliability of manufacturing systems with both electrical and mechanical components. Currently working as the maintenance business unit leader/RE with one of the world's largest food manufacturers. experience in both on the floor maintenance and management allows a unique perspective and background to quickly learn new processes and understand the business impact a maintenance organization can have to the bottom line.
Skills : Maintenance, Logistics.
- Supervised a multifunctional Forward Support Battalion which assisted in areas of issuing fuel, water, ammunition and logistic support.
- Coordinated all maintenance activities, to include a wide range of specialized fields such as property accountability, utilization and disposal, industrial production needs.
- Tracked and validated material readiness reports for over 580 pieces of equipment valued in excess of $6.5 million, assisted the Technical Manager in establishing maintenance Standard Operation Procedures.
- Developed reviewed and integrated a cohesive, forward-looking program of logistics processes and systems to ensure that Army logistics supports the Army of the twenty-first century as envisioned by the Army transformation.
- Developed, reviewed and updated concepts and operational architectures for existing and emerging automation, and communications support requirements.
- Provided technical assistance in the areas of knowledge management and advanced planning.
- Prepared and reviewed the activities of a multi-disciplined team and managed maintenance activities for specialized expertise.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Obtain a challenging and awarding position in which can be a valuable asset to the company while utilizing and expanding experience, training and education.
Skills : . Possessed Knowledge Of Property Book Unit Supply System.
- Maintained equipment records and forms while performing duties as the Senior Maintenance Supervisor.
- Requested and received equipment and CL IX parts for over 500 ground reportable items valued in excess of $3 million; managed and tracked an annual CL IX budget of $350,000.
- Maintained the document control register reconciliation above 97% through aggressive tracking procedures.
- Ensured the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
- Maintained light, heavy military and commercial wheeled vehicles; light tracked vehicles; wheeled and tracked construction equipment; mobile electric power generation; armament systems; small arms; fire control; ground support equipment and power driven chemical equipment.
- Prepared supply request, maintains maintenance accountability of all recoverable items.
- Recorded, maintained and executed the return of excess or unserviceable parts and equipment.
Bachelor's In Science