Senior Medical Assistant Resume
Headline : Experienced Bilingual National Certified Medical Assistant with over 9 years working in different healthcare environments Excellent customer service professional with attention to detail with over 20 years' experience Effective supervision and leadership of projects and personnel. High-energy and confident professional with an infectious enthusiasm with the ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
Skills : Leadership , Strong Administration , Analytical.
- Provided effective leadership by assisting the manger to oversee and maintain operations.
- Provided base level IT support to company personnel.
- Developed, maintained and implemented office policies in conjunction to medical protocols.
- Responsible for finding appropriate coverage following department budgetary guidelines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities concurrently.
- Determined employees' training needs to produce continuous development plans.
- Researched, addressed and resolved patient billing/coding, office issues and complaints.
Senior Medical Assistant III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position in hopes of growing within the company, Explained treatment procedures, medications, and post-op instructions, Reviewed patient accounts and worked closely with MSO billing to resolve billing and coding disputes, Responsible to assure front office has called to obtain insurance eligibility, benefits, and authorization for procedures when applicable.
Skills : Epic, Patient Scheduling.
- Assisted patients in the enrollment of patient assistance medication programs and the AIDS Drugs Assistance Program.
- Scheduled appointments, receive money for bills, keep x ray and other medical records, perform secretarial tasks, and complete insurance forms.
- Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, and equipment EMPLOYMENT HISTORY Company Name: Cornerstone Services Phone Number: Address: 2420 Jefferson St.
- Taught client job performance skills, based on standards of community living.
- Ensured patients are seen in a timely manner, maintain log book and controls for hemoglobin, glucose, and hemoglobin a1c/patient tests, take vital .
- Supervised per diem medical assistants in a clinic setting, create work flows, assist with patient care when needed, help create work flows for.
- Obtained chief complaint and vitals, assisted physician With exams, venipuncture, in-house labs, Returned all Phone calls, scheduled all outside .
Associates In English
Senior Medical Assistant II Resume
Summary : Seeking permanent Administrative Coordinator position or Allied Health Care Instructor position or combined positions to accommodate staffing availability. With proven years of experience with strong instructional and organizational skills, attention to detail, leadership roles, public relations, and interpersonal skills, I would like the opportunity to direct focus as an Administrative Coordinator and/or Allied Health Care Instructor.
Skills : Meditech, Medication Administration, Medical Terminology, Charting, Electronic Medical Records, Patient Care, Patient Assessments, CPR, Wound Care.
- Trained new hires in all areas including venipunctures, injections, EKG's, ear-irrigations, chest and sinus X-rays, and general office flow.
- Performed Complete Pulmonary Function Tests and submitted all results to physicians.
- Administered intramuscular and sub-cutaneous injections Scheduled procedures, tests, and appointments.
- Responsible for Narcotic Lock Box and Key and maintain log of contents, injections administered, expiration dates, and lot numbers.
- Verified and updated patient medication lists.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 codes.
- Obtained chief complaint and vitals, assisted physician With exams, venipuncture, in-house labs, Returned all Phone calls, scheduled all outside.
Senior Medical Assistant I Resume
Summary : Opportunity to be employed with establishment. Enjoy helping others, and working with others collectively in a team to ensure exceptional results.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Drug Screen Collector.
- Assisted physicians and office staff with patients.
- Maintained office and medical supplies for the entire office.
- Triaged patients for the physicians in a timely manner.
- Monitored and took care of patient insurance referrals and authorizations.
- Assisted physicians with procedures such as: epidural steroid injections and baclofen injections.
- Scheduled appointments and handled referrals for patients.
- Answered incoming telephone calls from patients, area hospitals, medical offices, and physicians.
- Prepared exam rooms for physicians when different procedures were performed.
- Trained students during their externships.
Diploma In Medical
Senior Medical Assistant/Specialist Resume
Summary : Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant with more than 8 years of experience, specializing in Thoracic care. Seeking a challenging position a practice manager which nurture's professional growth and advancement.
Skills : EMR, Outlook, Excel, Nextgen, Epic.
- Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival.
- Handled patient's calls on a multi- line phone system.
- Requested X-rays, CT scans, PET scans prior to patient surgery.
- Ordered and submited pathology slides.
- Assisted doctors with minor procedures.
- Assisted in the maintenance of medical charts (filing, Op Reports, test results, home care forms).
Diploma Of Medical Assistant
Senior Medical Assistant/Director Resume
Objective : Bilingual RN seeking part-time or per diem clinic or office position. Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Backed by a solid work history with previous clinic experience; reputation as a team player and passion for helping others. CPR/BLS certified.
Skills : Graduate of a 1200 hour training program Nationally.
- In charged of 20 junior personnel at the clinic.
- Oversaw proper care of all patients in all sections of the clinic.
- Provided formal evaluations for all personnel.
- In charged of daily scheduled assignments as well as duty assignments.
- In charged of staff education and compliance to JACHO standards.
- Ensured patients were checked in for appointments, ensuring vital signs and paperwork were completed.
- Assisted physician with well woman exams, and minor procedures such as colposcopies, and vasectomies.
Associates In Nursing
Senior Medical Assistant/Supplier Resume
Summary : Experienced Medical Assistant seeking a responsible position utilizing versatile administrative and back office skills in a medical practice.
Skills : 10 key, PowerPoint, Excel, Inventory management, supervisor , phlebotomy, xray,.
- Provides care to patients visiting the clinic under the direct supervision of a physician or nurse/clinic manager.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, w8, and h8), and records information on patients' charts.
- Reports observations, conditions and problems of patients to the physician.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Assists with maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Follows channels of communication with co-workers for effective problem solving.
- Functions as a team player within the clinic.
Senior Medical Assistant/Laboratory Resume
Summary : To seek rewarding employment as a Physician Assistant in a medical setting where will be able to extend experience with diligence, integrity and commitment to lifelong learning; while tending to patient's health needs and promoting prevention through positive patient education.
Skills : Healthcare, Medical Terminology, Medical Records, Administrative Duties, Electronic Medical Records, Phlebotomy.
- Supervised other medical assistants.
- Performed initial assessment of patient's chief complaint.
- Prepared patient to be seen by physician.
- Responsible for patient education before procedures and after care of wounds.
- Recorded findings on EMR (Doc2MD).
- Assisted in surgical procedures (wide excisions, punch and shave biopsies).
- Performed BLU light treatments, supervised by physician.
Associate/Senior Medical Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking a career opportunity as an office administrator/assistant that utilizes office clerical skills, education backgrounds and experiences in customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, EMR, Trilingual, Medical Terminology.
- Reported to clinical coordinator or practice administrator.
- Performed nursing procedures under supervision of physician or physician assistant.
- Assisted physician and physician assistant in exam rooms.
- Escorted patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient's chart.
- Ensured all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients' medical records prior to their appointment.
- Triaged and processed messages from patients and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants.
- Reviewed patient's results, updated pathology records and scheduling of procedures (Medisoft).
Senior Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain an nursing position in which will utilize skills for advance and growth opportunities, Trained and precepted new staff. Demonstrates the components of the ICARE values statement. Follows all safety rules while on the job. Demonstrates the components of the ICARE values statement. Follows all safety rules while on the job.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Medical Terminology, Leadership Training, Wound Care, Injections, Educator.
- Responsible for answering a multi-line phone system and relaying of messages.
- Assisted with copying, faxing. Knowledged and used of Amazing Charts.
- Verified patient demographics, recorded medical history, confirmed purpose of.
- Prepared rooms prior to patient visits.
- Assisted in training of other medical assistance.
- Verified correct equipment and paper work was taken by the medical assistance.
- Uploaded X-rays into PACS system.
Performed and verified pre-certification for procedures as necessary.