Senior Payroll Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position in the fast paced business field where analytical, communication, decision making, and problem solving skills along with acquired experience over the years can be utilized.
Skills : Multi-state Payroll, Payroll Taxes, Payroll Audit.
- Responsible for the payroll preparation and processing of all payrolls, monthly, semi-monthly, and hourly payrolls; updating and maintaining payroll-related records and data files, and maintaining the payroll database.
- Balanced and reviewed all output, investigation, and correction of errors associated with the auditing of payroll data.
- Processed and prepared wage loans, payroll, imputed income, & benefit adjustments, special bonus awards, and commission payments.
- Responsible for the production of special payments to employees, including grossed-up adjustments, commissions, incentives, etc.
- Prepared and processed all manual and off-cycle checks.
- Performed investigation of all HRD cases as assigned by management.
- Assisted in the testing of all system tax updates, version upgrades, and enhancements to the PeopleSoft HRIS System as needed.
- Responsible for the preparation of payroll-related journal entries.
Associates In Accounting
Junior/Senior Payroll Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished, productive & reliable Payroll professional with 35+ years of experience in payroll, recruitment, compensation and benefits as well as the added experience in accounts receivable and billing. Possesses exceptional ability to develop procedures utilizing problem-solving and communication skills to unite the needs of employees with the policies of the company.
Skills : Full Cycle Payroll Processing, ADP, Kronos, Payroll Tax, Garnishments, Tax Recon Projects.
- Maintained personnel files and created new ones.
- Administered new hire paperwork and conducted benefits orientation, bank accounts, medical coverage for employees, and family groups.
- Updated data, processed status, and salaries changes for over 1,300 employees monthly payroll (for both employees in and outside unions).
- Answered payroll-related consults on site.
- Analyzed report of monthly indicators: headcount of different work areas, turnover, staffing, active and terminated staff, internal rotation of job positions, overtime, vacations, holidays, sick days, maternity and marriage leaves, unpaid leave, etc.
- Conducted exit interviews to determine if corrective actions may retain valued staff.
- Developed a database for tracking international students and employees for tax purposes.
BS In Accounting
Senior Payroll Analyst III Resume
Summary : Experienced accounting and payroll in the high-tech industry. Performed all aspects of accounting including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, commission, fixed assets and general ledger. Excellent analytical and organizational skills with focus to details. Team player with an ability to work well with all levels management and personnel.
Skills : Proficient in using Quickbooks and Peachtree Accounting software.
- Responsible for overseeing the payroll process including the completion of hourly and salaried payrolls for all business units.
- Verified earnings, taxes, and benefits deductions by developing processes to enable the review of payroll detail.
- Processed weekly and quarterly tax files to ADP Tax and Financial Service.
- Reconciled quarterly to weekly files to ensure that federal, state and local tax forms are filed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Processed year-end tax file to ADP Tax and Financial Service including W-2 processing.
- Provided payroll and general ledger detail applicable to payroll to the business managers as requested.
- Reviewed and verification of payroll processing for 4,000 employees within 9 companies, both hourly and salaried, as well as working with ADP Tax and Financial Systems regarding the processing of weekly as well as quarterly tax filings for payroll withholding taxes.
- Worked closely with human resources in ensuring that employee benefit policies and procedures were accurately reflected in payroll systems.
Senior Payroll Analyst II Resume
Summary : To be part of a company that challenges daily, encourages growth and invites to share success through professional contribution.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, Finance.
- Processed a multi-company, multi-state, semi-monthly payroll for 600+ employees.
- Interfaced employee expense reimbursement payments into the ADP Payroll system.
- Monitored, reviewed, and edited payroll for accuracy.
- Processed garnishment remittances and child support levies.
- Created payroll reports to validate payroll wages and taxes.
- Completed successful timekeeping conversion from Enterprise eTime to ADP Time and Attendance.
- Created Payroll procedures manual for a new payroll system.
Senior Payroll Analyst I Resume
Headline : Senior Payroll Analyst with a clear understanding of complex procedures, payroll compliance labor laws and regulations. Experience in multi-national organizations across various industries conducting payroll administration and processing wage withholding orders/garnishments.
Skills : ADP Workforce Now, Paylocity, Paychex.
- Managed International payroll for a Canadian organic food service organization of 600+ personnel, including 200 union employees.
- Oversaw the day-to-day processing of payroll for 600+ employees, including a review of timesheets.
- Implemented and trained managers for new payroll and timekeeping systems, while continuing to process bi-weekly payrolls.
- Prepared all monthly union dues, health and welfare, and pension reports to submit to accounting department for payment.
- Reviewed all new hire documentation, enroll employees in the timeclock system.
- Developed and maintained internal control and processes for payroll.
- Processed terminations and issue all Records of Employment in accordance with legislation.
- Reviewed and confirmed that all final paid hours corresponded with timesheets and state laws.
Senior Payroll Analyst/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Senior Payroll Analyst. Polite, easy-going and respectful to professionals at all levels. Disciplined and proven to be successful while working independently and with teams. Effective problem solving, project management and strong analytical abilities. Talented in quickly being able to adapt to changing environments and new technology. Detail oriented and comfortable with sensitive data and materials. Eager to accept challenging roles and responsibilities.
Skills : Skilled In Dynamics AX And JDE EnterpriseOne. Advanced User Of Microsoft Office, Ceridian And ADP.
- Ensures the accuracy of numerous data elements for the payroll accounting department.
- Serves as a resource to 850 employees through various initiatives.
- Establishes audit controls and test functions in new system implementations.
- Supports payroll and management with preparation of earnings variance analysis, complex reports, and schedules.
- Prepares journals for all payrolls and adjustments including but not limited to payroll tax refunds, accrued expenses, accrual reversals, and labor reclassifications.
- Reconciles labor costs and general ledger balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Processes payroll by updating a variety of transactions including 401(k) deductions, direct deposits, tax withholdings, and allocations.
- Calculates payments and issues manual checks to employees.
B.S. In Finance
Senior Payroll Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : A detail-oriented and analytical financial services professional, with demonstrated expertise in payroll, 401(k), annual report preparation, audits, workers' compensation and troubleshooting. Established capabilities in year-end statements, stock transactions, tax-withholding reports, data entry and disbursement reporting.
Skills : V Look Up, Pivot Table.
- Processed biweekly payroll for approximately 350 employees using the UltiPro payroll system while balancing and ensuring the timely transmission of 401(k) to third-party vendors.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly annual reports, based on payroll information, including headcount and historical payroll data.
- Served as administrator for UltiPro Time Management System for hourly employees and interacted with employees regarding questions or concerns regarding payroll or Kronos data.
- Performed quarterly payroll wages to ensure accurate payments of commissions and bonuses.
- Conducted research and coordinated information in connection with any internal and external department audits, including payroll discrepancies, workers' compensation audits, and 401(k) and stock-option audits.
- Facilitated W-2 year-end audit, reporting, and distribution, and administered the company's equity grants, options exercises, broker transactions, and withholding-tax calculations.
- Prepared and distributed year-end statement and taxable income, W-2 income calculation, and tax filing related to stock-options exercises.
- Performed daily stock transactions, including review of trade reports and employee stock-options exercises while verifying shares and picking up disbursement reports.
- Conducted input of new grants to E-Trade and set up withholding taxes on Equity Edge.
Senior Payroll Analyst/Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a permanent and challenging career in the field of Payroll Operations and/or Financial Analysis.
Skills : Payroll Analyst, Payroll Supervisor.
- Processed monthly and biweekly payroll, and managed federal and state tax withholdings.
- Oversaw handling of multi-state tax withholdings, time and attendance, and employees' leave accrual.
- Maintained oversight of salary changes, terminations, transfers, W2's, timecard card input, and manual checks.
- Balanced and audited payrolls and taxes for accuracy and timeliness.
- Responsible for research projects related to management reports and projects, and employee issues.
- Responsible for PERA and 401(k) account administration for 12,000 employee population.
- Assisted to Payroll Manager in the nine-employee payroll department on a PeopleSoft platform.
Master Of Business
Senior Payroll Analyst/Manager Resume
Objective : Payroll professional with 19 years related experience in processing and analyzing payroll transactions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Skills : Accounting, Finance, Audit.
- Assisted manager with the education and development of 4 data processors.
- Ensured accurate and timely processing of a biweekly payroll and HRIS transactions for 22,000 people in the domestic US.
- Ensured accurate and timely processing of a monthly expatriates pay.
- Processed complex transactions in PeopleSoft and Ceridian Software - ensuring integrity with Ceridian mainframe.
- Responsible for the preparing and auditing of special incentive payouts for approximately 12,000 people.
- Maintained system integrity for PeopleSoft by completing audits and query - pre and post pay.
- Transmitted and received all payroll files on a bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Reviewed preprocessing messages for all companies on a bi-weekly basis and prepare a spreadsheet for corrections.
Senior Payroll Analyst Resume
Objective : A dedicated financial professional with numerous years of experience including analysis, reconciliation, payroll, accounting and data reporting. Blends financial experience and passion for research and analysis with critical and forward thinking skills. Reputation for accuracy and attention to detail while meeting strict deadlines. Recognized for creating and implementing training that expands team member capabilities and instructs users on system utilization/improvement.
Skills : Payroll Analyst, Payroll Manager.
- Responsible for over $10 million in monthly payroll for 800+ commissioned sales staff and 50+ executive management staff across 13 EINs utilizing Ultimate Software applications.
- Detailed analysis of all new hires/terminated Sales Reps for efficient payment within multi-state regulations.
- Increased productivity 30% by streamlining retroactive pay calculation procedures by creating a Cognos report and Excel spreadsheet reducing calculation time.
- Performed monthly and quarterly reconciliations for Sarbanes Oxley.
- Increased daily productivity by 15% by creating macros for all payroll related reports.
- Sustained quality control on all wage attachments and tax levies.
- Integrated acquisition companies into the PSS World Medical payroll-over 13 active EINs.
High School Diploma