Senior Principal Engineer Resume
Headline : Design and develop complicated software promptly. -Understand the customers well and provide them best solutions. -Cooperate with different groups to fulfill huge, difficult and complex projects. -Master of getting open source solutions and emerging technologies. -Talented professional with broad-based information technology experience in products developing, software programming, marketing support and system administration.
Skills : FPGA Design, Digital Hardware Design, Analog Circuit Design, Analytical, PCB Design.
- Supported marketing with product development, solutions and services.
- Grabbed the emerging technologies and propose new product ideas.
- Proposed and developed the Enhanced Locked Print, secure printing to share multifunction products, which won the biggest award of the company by boosting the revenues of hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Responsible for Linux single-chip devices: devices with touch screens to enhance the printers' control panels.
- Responsible for the devices, which embed Linux 2.6.x kernels and Nano-X window systems on Flash, communicate with printers via embedded browsers and web services.
- Designed and implemented a Java SWING tool for internal testing, using multiple threads to simulate devices.
- Scanned documents to an e-mail server, which will distribute them.
Jr. Senior Principal Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 30 years experience in the areas of manned and unmanned flight operations, aviation maintenance management, program management, systems engineering and aviation safety. Program Manager with extensive experience supervising planning and coordinating depot level maintenance of naval aircraft, directing flight operations, and managing cost, schedule and quality of numerous aircraft and acquisition programs.
Skills : Agile, Android, C, C++, CAPA, Change Controls, Clear.
- Supervised, coordinated and interfaced with the day-to-day technical work of discipline engineers, and designers to prepare, design and develop civil calculations & drawings for site preparation early works, drainage, terrace leveling of the plant, and RC foundation and underground structures 2.
- Prepared the preliminary static & dynamic analysis & design for the RC tabletop and pedestal foundation for the high speed rotating mixed refrigerant & propane compressors.
- Prepared the preliminary static & dynamic analysis & design for GTG RC rigid block foundation sized and tuned to provide functional performance and avoid excessive vibrations & resonance.
- Reviewed structural steel designs for Stick builds, PAUs & PARs, including transportation, lifting and operation.
- Overviewed over the initial phases of sheet pilling and reinforced concrete design for main Jetty.
- Reviewed & provided technical assistance in the design for the projects RC foundations for steel modules (LRFD trains, BOG, DomGas, AGRU), Stick Build steel (Intermediate pipe & air cooler supporting structure, Pre-assembled Racks.
- Developed man-hours, and planed the work needed to be performed for the civil works of train 7 LNG plant 8.
- Responsible for delivering project piling foundations and reinforced concrete rigid block foundations for rotating machinery.
Senior Principal Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : A self-motivated and hands-on Computer Software/Network Specialist, seeking a position in Security Management, Information Assurance and Systems Administration. Superior technical, organizational, people interface and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
Skills : VLSI process integration, Cu/low-k integration, low-k.
- Spearheaded efforts to develop, plan and analyze requirements for a smooth transition for all Ft.
- Performed everyday troubleshooting and problem analysis of Exchange Server 5.5/2003, Windows 2000/2003 server, Blackberry Server 4.1, Network connectivity, Backup and Recovery issues and Mailbox Restoration of Client Email.
- Employed Security measures to all DoD Information Systems that includes applying security templates and performance of patch management.
- Ensured compliance with Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) requirements and adherence to DoD AR25-2 Army best Practices and IA Regulations, as well as NETCOM Information Assurance regulatory requirements and policies.
- Scanned Network servers utilizing the DoD Vulnerability Assessment Tool Retina Scanner for DoD security compliance.
- Planned out IT projects which included the coordination of installation schedules, configuration and the troubleshooting of SMTP Routing Connectors between Servers and Sites within Army Directorates at remote locations for all aspects of Directory Replication and mail flow between Exchange Email sites.
- Supported of Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain structure and trusts.
- Analyzed business requirements for current and future Information Technology to alleviate the potential of system bottlenecks due to poor performance of current resources.
Senior Principal Engineer I Resume
Objective : 17 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture, Design and Programming with reputed organizations. Currently working as a Senior Principal Engineer with Quest Software (formerly Dell) to architect the next generation SaaS platform for identity and subscription management using modern Cloud technologies - AWS and Azure.
Skills : Storage Systems, Software Development, Cache Design & Development, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers, BIOS/EFI, Control Systems, ASIC Verification.
- Builds upon Red Hat Keycloak project, DIB is the backbone of Quest SaaS platform to provide identity federation from various providers (IDP) using standard SSO protocols like OIDC, WSFed, SAML2 and integrate with subscription billing to add authorization claims.
- Responsible for DIB aids in providing an integrated CX for entire portfolio of Quest products - Database Management, Data Protection, Windows Management etc.
- Responsible for the Keycloak project is further augmented to provide access_key and api_key functionality for service to service and app integrations.
- Provides a messaging based pluggable architecture to allow easy provisioning of remote services like Vonage Business Phone Service, Box Cloud Storage, Dell Data Protection | Encryption in AWS.
- Provides integration with Dell Cloud Manager (DCM) and Dell Subscription Billing (Zuora) to manage cloud resources and metered billing of provisioned services.
- Provides a complete life cycle management for a subscription of a service.
- Works within CTO org and helping multiple business units (BU) with SaaS transformation of existing products using Micro-Services Architecture, defining subscription and security models.
Senior Principal Engineer II Resume
Headline : killed engineer with deep knowledge of hardware, systems and software development processes Aptitude for solving complex problems in a regulated environment Experienced in every phase of software and product development lifecycle Strong leader of cross-functional teams that develop cutting edge products, technologies and processes.
Skills : Engineering Management, Organizing.
- Facilitates, Connects, and Unify Program/Product Management to independent, worldwide engineering organizations utilizing HP ALM (Application LifeCycle Management, HP Quality Center).
- Manages Software Quality Assurance and Design Verification activities for Oracle Fibre Channel OEM acceptance.
- Investigates, experiments, and develop new or advanced concepts, applications, and techniques.
- Applies highly innovative techniques to technical problems or product definition and design.
- Develops and applies state of the art engineering, programming, and scientific theories and methods to the solution of complex technical problems.
- Conducts investigations and design test approaches to the development of new designs, methods, or processes requiring the application of advanced physical, chemical, electrical or mathematical theory.
- Analyzes methods and establish theoretical principles and empirical test procedures to develop solutions.
- Serves as scientific consultant on areas of expertise.
- Identifies technical opportunities and recommend programs in the areas of product development, cost reduction, reliability, and manufacturability.
Senior Principal Engineer III Resume
Headline : Senior Principal Engineer with over 15 years experience in electro-mechanical product development and project management in the manufacturing industry.
Skills : Cyber Security, Software Development, Networking TCP/IP, Computer Hardware, Modeling And Simulation.
- Completed mechanical product design and development of retail security products including electrical enclosures, antenna housings (pedestals and deactivators), transponders, point of sale equipment, label dispensing equipment, and benefit denial products.
- Handled varying product volumes of a few hundred per year to over one million per day.
- Products involved injection molded plastics, formed plastics, ultrasonically welded assemblies, machined and formed metal, and castings.
- Used rapid prototyping methods (FDM, SLA and thermoset molding) during product development.
- Invented seven different security sensor tags.
- Held key role in pioneer effort to develop security labels for automatic application.
- Supervised up to four draftsmen, designers, and technicians.
- Served on cross-functional teams to achieve project goals.
- Wrote product proposals, specifications, and test plans.
Asst. Senior Principal Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking challenging opportunities in integrated circuit design. Willing and able to do conceptualization, modeling, architecture, micro-architecture, component design, and specific design of digital and mixed signal components. Able to use industry standard tools, including Cadence design and layout, Verilog, Linux OS, MS Office tools, C++.
Skills : MS Office, Autocad, Formerly Licensed Realtor.
- Responsible for development of components, architectures, and pixel designs for seven (7) in-pixel ADC imaging ROICs, including 3D stacked ROICs.
- Developed concepts, architectures, floor plans, IO schemes, unit-cell designs, associated SRAM components.
- Performed mixed-signal circuit design, digital design and optimization, and layout as needed.
- Created new technologies; filed 14 patents.
- Developed new in-pixel ADC architectures and mixed-signal pixel circuits.
- Responsible for proposal technical volume and lead engineer of Phase 1A through Phase 2 test chips for IARPA Trusted Integrated Circuits (TIC) initiative.
- Proposed and developed dense obfuscatable circuits and layouts for sensors.
Associate Senior Principal Engineer Resume
Headline : Senior Principal Engineer possessing analytical skills relevant to customer facing web based applications. Strong object oriented and system integration design skills complemented with demonstrable database design and middle tier API capabilities. Effective and innovative cross-functional team player emphasizing scalable, performant, reliable, and supportable end user applications on time and on budget.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, & Publisher; AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation, and numerous civil engineering design software.
- Supported engineering cycle of commercial software products.
- Designed and developed a Java API for the Core LIMS product and GeneTrack V3 SQLForms based optional product.
- Responsible for the API functions as a server-side software layer residing on top of the base LIMS product, providing access to any Java client.
- Mandated a complete code rewrite and database redesign of this commercial version, providing comprehensive plate management and sample results visualization using JFC/Swing and Java2D rendering.
- Leveraged Java API and object level view of underlying Oracle database entities.
- Designed, implemented and documented custom JDK UI components for developer use, providing standard look-and-feel for common functions such as list browsing, field validation, plate rendering, wizard workflow, and attribute and attachment management for plate and sample entities.
- Researched and developed test suites for head-to-head performance comparisons of ObjectSpace Voyager EJB server and TopLink Object-Relational mapping tool versus in-house written Java API, in support of subsequent enabling purchase decisions.
Senior Principal Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Semiconductor R&D professional with experience in developing process technologies, qualifying and transferring them to high-volume manufacturing. Management: Engineering management, program management, cross-functional team leadership, building engineering teams & new product introduction (NPI).
Skills : Process Validation, Cell Culture, Pegylation, UFDF,.
- Processed validation management and expertise in cell culture (upstream), purification (downstream), pegylation (extended release), and FDP formulation and finishing processes supporting the manufacture, technical transfer, and new product validation of recombinant protein therapies.
- Wrote and executed IQ/ OQ/ PQ, Process validations, and Master Validation Protocols (VMP) for computerized systems (SCADA), Environmental Monitoring Systems (EMS), cell culture, purification and extended process and hold process validations, packaging, material qualifications, UF/DF and media nano-filtration (NF) processes, container closures, analytical equipment, cleaning and method validation.
- Included providing dashboard updates and presentations to the Senior Management Team (SMT), managing project budget, and reporting to Plant Controller.
- Changed control assessor and task owner, MetaWeb as well as expertise in QA system tools, NCRs, CAPA, and BPDN generation to support validation and manufacturing needs.
- Provided input for Regulatory implementation strategies and submissions for major process changes requiring validation: Monoclonal Antibody (MAb) Immunoaffinity resins, cation and anion resins, Pegylation, UFDF, media nano-filtration, Upstream and Downstream Changes.
- Authored key areas of BLA submissions (CMC sections), Type C FDA briefing packages, and comparability protocols.
- Responsible for Face to face audit experience with regulatory agencies as a validation SME.
Senior Principal Engineer Resume
Objective : Specialist In Image Processing Algorithm Design, Development and Deployment with over 20 years of experience in the biomedical industry. Biomedical companies included venture start-ups. Good problem solver working independently or as a team player. Excellent oral and written skills. Strong communicator with internal and external clients.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Designed and developed 12/24 port 100 BASE-X Fast Ethernet stackable repeater with multi features including FX plug in module.
- Utilized NSC DP83850, DP83840 and DP83856 controller ICs and CPLD logic.
- Developed a plug in 80186 management module.
- Designed a 100 BASE-T4 version using BCM 5000/5100 ICs with an optional TX module.
- Redesigned for cost reduction utilizing single CMOS PHY devices.
- Responsible for project leadership.
- Designed and developed a four port 100 Base-X Fast Ethernet Switching LAN controller for SMC's ES/1 switching bridge product.
- Performed schematic capture using Viewlogic, and CPLD design and simulation using ABEL.