Senior Product Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a Senior Product Specialist position in the Life Sciences with a Global Company to utilize technical and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HPLC, Technical Support, Supervisory, Technical Trainer.
- Responsible for technical support for High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) use, applications, software, hardware and anything else deemed necessary.
- Supported entailed 30 years' worth of instrumentation including, but not limited to pumps, autosamplers, manual injectors, UV/Vis, fluorescence and RID detectors, fraction collectors and integrated systems.
- Entailed basic theory, application use, software use, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Responsible for a 2-day Preventative Maintenance HPLC Class for Customers, Salespeople, Technical Support and Service Engineers.
- Entailed basic troubleshooting and maintenance for the Prominence HPLC and Nexera UHPLC.
- Created a new i-Series class for Customers, Salespeople, Technical Support, and Service Engineers.
- Created i-Series installation class for field personnel.
Jr. Senior Product Specialist Resume
Objective : Product Management, Project Management, Detail Oriented and Team Oriented. Award winning, Consistent top performing specialty sales representative with 18 years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience.Demonstrated the ability to launch new products in a variety of disease states as well as increase volume and growth sales in respective territories. Areas of expertise: Hospital Sales, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, Pain Management, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Dermatology
Skills : Technology : Microsoft Word. Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet.
- Managed multi-faceted, long-term and short-term projects.
- Managed the full life cycle of print and promotional products from beginning to end-of-life for our real estate and direct seller accounts.
- Managed like products across account bases to ensure optimum production.
- Strategically priced all products to the end consumers, ensuring that comparisons to competitors is established.
- Prepared pro-formas, established grid pricing and repetitive project pricing models Proven communication skills, both oral and written.
- Responsible for Good rapport with internal production staff to ensure quality and efficient products are produced.
- Managed relationships with suppliers to ensure optimum product quality and pricing and timely delivery.
Senior Product Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Seeking a position that will utilize assets of PC hardware/software integration, testing and validation, knowledge of operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Unix, Linux) installations and patching, backup and restore procedures, anti-virus use, networking, hardware configuration changes/builds, and troubleshooting and testing of hardware and software.
Skills : Business Analysis, Systems Analysis.
- Promoted Procrit (R), Epoetin Alfa in nephrology clinic, primary care, and internal medicine (limited target list) markets.
- Established long term relationships in nephrology clinics and limited primary care population.
- Established standing partnership with Alabama Chapter of the National Kidney Foundation.
- Assisted the sales team at industry trade shows and user group meetings with company/product presentations.
- Provided on-going support to existing clients for clinical and product functionality issues and questions.
- Liaised with clinical content provider-partners for any concerns or clarifications customers raise throughout any phase of the implementation and post go-live.
- Assisted product development in defining appropriate clinical business workflow.
Senior Product Specialist I Resume
Objective : Dynamic Professional with more than 9 years of total experience in Business Consulting, Business Systems Analysis and Technical Analysis in banking domain with specialization in Credit Cards and Payments. Knowledge in all phases of Project Delivery Life Cycle such as Charter Authoring, Scoping, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Review, Requirement analysis, Impacts & Gap Analysis, High Level Design Documentation, Functional Specification Documentation, Development and System Integration.
Skills : Search Engine Optimization, Media Relations, Social Media Marketing, Project Management, Event Management, Technical Writing, Technical Trainer.
- Worked with retail partners for trainings and promotions.
- Created training materials, lead training sessions and perform demonstrations.
- Performed product demonstrations and trainings on main stage at tradeshows.
- Provided product demonstrations and interviews to media and answer any follow up questions.
- Cultivated partnership with VIP software users and Endorsee's for product placement and acquiring relevant demonstration assets.
- Collaborated with Marketing department for newsletters and product tours.
- Created demonstration content and materials for tradeshows and video tutorials.
- Assisted in recruiting, interviewing and training new Customer and Technical Support Representatives.
- Handled Customer and Technical Support escalations.
Senior Product Specialist II Resume
Headline : A problem-solver who abhors inefficiency and loves turning great ideas into practical solutions. An expert in public speaking, oral presentations and running meetings. Fluent in Microsoft Office products and Audio-Visual technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Public Speaking, Quality Control, Training, Video Editing, Word.
- Earned FINRA Series 6 License o Customer Service responsibilities for block of American Funds institutional plans.
- Serviced block of plans worth over $1 billion in assets.
- Increased ability to perform in high profile environment.
- Responsible for Supervisor and Case Analyst o Trained team of 8 people on database setup at plan level.
- Sustained 99% personal quality for setup items.
- Sustained 99% team quality for setup items.
- Developed procedures to process setup with 100% quality.
- Provided expert input on the use of the process mapping tool (decision lifecycle management) for clinical and business process.
Senior Product Specialist III Resume
Summary : Experienced CRM technology professional with a background focusing on process integration along with product marketing and vendor management. Excellent track record of strategic planning, negotiation, research and analysis. Demonstrated ability to exceed the needs of business, client, and staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Marketing, CRM, Product Management.
- Responsible for leading a strategic product initiative for the Third Party Asset Management Program (TAMP) for over 4000 Registered Representatives within the Nationwide Financial Services (NFS) network.
- Researched, developed, sales and marketing strategies, budgeting, forecasting, and overall market development initiatives.
- Conducted due diligence analysis of existing TAMP relationships consisting of firm overview, program overview, multi-period performance, fee structure, and investment options.
- Responsible for obtaining market research of new products, designing the concept of new products, and the economic feasibility of new products to enhance current product line offerings.
- Contracted the number of sponsored TAMP programs to eight vendors offering Mutual Funds, Variable Annuities, Exchange Traded Funds, Separately Managed Accounts and Unified Managed Accounts.
- Secured Investment Advisory Agreement and fee arrangements (both Solicitor and Co-Advisor) with outside vendors.
- Created production plan surrounding sales and marketing education for NFS Registered Representatives.
Asst. Senior Product Specialist Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in product management specializing in internet, digital media, commerce, payments and mobility sectors. Senior level partnership and collaboration with executives, industry leaders, technology ana- lysts and portfolio managers to foster understanding and actionable insights of future disruptive technology shifts.
Skills : SAP, MAX, Crystal Reports, As400, Overtime II, Microsoft Office, Windows 9.x.
- Administered overtime policy for 600 employees.
- Interpreted employment contracts.
- Mediated, Arbitrated employee labor disputes.
- Operated manufacturing machines, responsible for the throughput of 10 machines.
- Ran wire draw operation.
- Operated forklifts.
- Inspected raw product as it came into the plant, also tested said product.
- Responsible for inventory management in work areas.
- Shipped product inside and outside the plant.
Associate Senior Product Specialist Resume
Headline : Responsible for defining and executing our go-to-market strategy and launching new solutions that are targeted at our existing base of customers by partnering closely with our sales and operations teams.
Skills : Product Management, Salesforce, Financial Analysis, Problem Solving, Marketing.
- Defines go-to-market strategy for our installed base engagement in the region
- Performs voice of the customer research to shape the strategy of the business
- Leverages analytics to spot trends and identify opportunities to better serve our customers
- Provides strong, cross-functional leadership and project management in bringing new solutions to market (regional and global as assigned)
- Provides training and related support to sales and operations teams to ensure the success of your growth programs
- Collaborates with other Honeywell businesses to jointly develop solutions that meet the unique needs of HBS customers
- Expects Travel will 10-20%, primarily domestically, to visit customers or attend trade
Senior Product Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : Information Technology Professional with extensive experience on mainframe systems written in NATURAL and COBOL programming languages with a focus on business critical applications in the private and Federal sector. Over 20 years of experience developing successful, high quality, full lifecycle and enterprise ready applications with proven experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
Skills : CRM, POS, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, Management, Sales Training.
- Provided project direction, custom design, modification, onsite implementation support and training for personnel of client customers.
- Supported corporate sales objectives, by participated in 12+ successful implementations & upgrades of the system.
- Created custom workshops for client personnel - technical & user, to help them utilize the purchased product effectively.
- Wrote and maintained documentation for the Accounts Receivable software and other supporting systems, for the internal corporate usage, as well as clients.
- Used System Life Cycle guidelines, provided custom modifications for clients, from analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation.
- Contributed to the configuration of the inteflecs solution from a clinical context and expert product knowledge.
- Prepared the products for demonstrations with prospective customers and conducts product demonstrations either in-person or via the web.
Senior Product Specialist Resume
Objective : Industrious, intellectually curious and customer-centric Salesforce.com Certified Administrator who thrives in a purpose- driven, customer-centric, team environment, especially interested in start-ups and SaaS companies.
Skills : Microsoft Office 07,010, 365,and 1pc Home And Student.
- Responds to technical questions forwarded from customer service, sales, product applicators, engineers, etc.
- Provides product management to specific product lines and territories as required including, but not limited to, identifying improvements in products, sales processes, and quality control.
- Provides technical presentations on products/services to engineers, architects, contractors, applicators, distributors, independent sales representatives, etc.
- Ensures the proper application of the Product Creation Process towards the commercialization of new products.
- Responsible for the development of all technical documentation for new products (Technical/Product Data Sheets, Method Statements, Application Know How, and Application limitations).
- Generates marketing strategies to improve product penetration into the flooring market.
- Monitors of competition, market and technology trends.
- Evaluates new technologies inclusive feasibility studies and feasibility testing.