Senior Reservoir Engineer Resume
Headline : Performance-driven senior professional offering 25 years' of technical and business leadership with comprehensive achievements in the energy industry. Leverage exposure across diverse cultures and progressive assignments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operations Engineering, Business Development.
- Worked on identify and access phases and demonstrated the value of Gas injecting as the feasible development option.
- Responsible for Dynamic Modeling for development of Deepwater pre-salt Libra field in Brazil for Primary recovery, Gas Injection and Water Alternating Gas (WAG).
- Supported the acquisition team in evaluations.
- Supported the field development of the BMS-54 Deepwater field in Brazil.
- Evaluated primary and waterflood potential of Stones Deepwater field.
- Recommended adopting primary recovery.
- Performed integrated study for waterflood and Low Salinity Flood and Miscible Gas Injection in Appomattox field, deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
- Estimated reserves for Belridge Field of Aera Energy (Shell-Exxon joint ownership), performed year-end reporting.
Jr. Senior Reservoir Engineer Resume
Objective : Reservoir Engineer with diversified experience in reservoir engineering and significant field development, reservoir management and field studies for oil and gas condensate reservoirs. Providing support to technical staff. Extensive experience in pressure transient analysis, reservoir simulation, PVT and petrophysical studies, waterfloods, economic and reserve evaluations.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Constructed a dual porosity dual permeability model for one of the severely naturally fractured reservoirs (Eclipse 100) Constructed an EOR/surfactant model (Eclipse 100) Miscible & Immiscible Gas Injection in fractured reservoirs (Eclipse 100 & 300) Converted a black Oil model into a compositional model and validated the EOS formulation (Eclipse 100 & 300).
- Constructed a fine grid black oil model and evaluated uncertainties related to numerical dispersion and SCAL remodeling (Initialization, HM & Prediction).
- Increased the recovery factors provided by auditors by two-folds, therefore asset value was doubled from reported figures by auditors.
- Responsible for Qc'd the input data of the simulation model, updated and improved drastically the 30 years history match of the model (Eclipse 100) Converted the Eclipse 100 model to PumaFlow simulator, evaluated differences and presented results in workshops.
- Conducted by an external consultant Issued financial proposals for two main contracted studies: CO2 core-flood experiment and CO2 injection in fractured reservoirs.
- Conducted by external consultant Validation of Equation of state developed by a contractor and constructed 1-D, slim tube model, to validate the enhanced oil recovery phase (Experimental MMP) Strategic formulation and simulation of the business and long term development plans: to sustain a 50 bopd and ramp it up to 70 bopd in 2013.
- Participated in the reservoir monitoring task force and assisted operations in well prognosis.
- Used monitored & observed data to update and enhance model input.
Senior Reservoir Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced Senior Reservoir Engineer interested in reserve and performance determination, production optimization, E&P, and learning new technologies. Challenging opportunities are: staying until the job is done, mastering new processes and procedures, being of service to others, and optimizing workflow.
Skills : PEEP, ValNav, Petrel, CMG/Eclipse/TOUGH2/tNavigator, MFrac/FracPro, OFM/DSS, Spotfire.
- Worked with integrated team to optimally manage assigned Area 8 development- new wells/multiwell pilots and existing producers (80 wells), frac strategy recommendations, opening strategy recommendations.
- Managed and monitored production in the tightest spacing pilots - S.
- Met asset goal targets working in the integrated team (Completions, Production, G&G).
- Coordinated PVT strategy and acquisition working with field personnel and Schlumberger.
- Developed single well history matched models using in-house simulator (PSIM).
- Developed integrated PETREL simulation model incorporating microseismic data, production data and built geomodel.
- Applied rate transient expertise skills to analyze the multi well pilots and apply results to developing best practices for future asset opening well sequence.
- Presented results at COP URE Workflow Symposium.
Senior Reservoir Engineer I Resume
Objective : Experience: Senior Reservoir Engineer (CRC), Reservoir Staff Engineer (Oxy), Reservoir Engineer (Rosneft Oil Company), MWD/LWD Engineer (Baker Hughes), Well Test Engineer (Gazprom). Specialties: Unconventional, Conventional Primary/WF & Tight Sandstone Reservoirs, Production/Pressure Analysis, SEC reserves reporting, Economic Evaluation, Reservoir Management, Deterministic and Probabilistic methods, Risk and Uncertainty analysis Education.
Skills : Reservoir Simulation, Reservoirr Modeling.
- Worked on the following activities Construction of Petrel RE/Eclipse model for deepwater reservoirs and production forecast and reserves for Longhorn and K-2 fields.
- Worked on the following tasks: History Matching, Well Testing Analysis, new wells and new opportunities, Water injection (pilot and full field waterflood).
- Responsible for Riser base gas lift optimization for the K-2 field.
- Condensed injection as a flow assurance technique on Longhorn field for reduction of high water cut on flow lines.
- Monitored Production, Daily Operations, and Reservoir Surveillance for the Shelf fields and Deepwater Fields (K-2 and Longhorn) Recompletion of wells and Production Optimization of Shelf fields and many others situated on the shelf section of GOM.
- Supported to exploration and appraisal teams on farm in/out/bid opportunities in the GOM.
- Responsible for modeling of the 670-BCD reservoir in the Bonga SW block.
Senior Reservoir Engineer II Resume
Headline : Senior Reservoir Engineer in preparing complete cycle economic evaluations for exploration, development and acquisition projects onshore and offshore, domestic and international. Extensive experience in SEC reserve reviews with third party auditors. Strong communication and team leadership skills.
Skills : Simulation , Rate Transient Analysis.
- Led for onshore and offshore reservoir engineering assignments including California and south Florida.
- Designed and supervised pumping of multistage acid treatments increasing production rates by 5x.
- Provided all reservoir engineering support for Florida Sunniland properties including working extensively with Netherland, Sewell & Associates for annual SEC reserve booking updates.
- Provided reservoir engineering support for successful implementation of South Salt Lake updip gas injection project located in downtown Los Angeles.
- Secured SEC reserve booking for PLX's acquisition of interest in Point Arguello field (offshore California) from Chevron.
- Provided facility engineering support for Bayou Sale Field Team, south Louisiana.
- Supervised and trained first year facility engineers.
Senior Reservoir Engineer III Resume
Summary : Reservoir Engineer focused on maximizing value thru field optimization, planning, production and reserves growth. Demonstrated planning and problem solving skills utilizing both classical reservoir engineering and simulation modeling. Expertise in reservoir simulation, application of integrated production modeling, and modeling uncertainty in history matching, appraisal and field development and economics. Experience as a process engineer in downstream business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Crystal Ball, Management.
- Applied expertise to support worldwide asset teams in the application of reservoir simulation, integrated production modeling, history matching and uncertainty.
- Promoted the use of commercial uncertainty tools such as EnABLE (Roxar) and Cougar (Schlumberger) for use in field appraisal and assisted history matching studies.
- Mentored and given a short course at an internal symposium on examples and benefits, and workflow integration.
- Assisted in the startup of six uncertainty and history matching projects worldwide during 2008 as the first line contact for assisted history matching and uncertainty tools (EnABLE, Cougar) within ConocoPhillips.
- Aided the interpretation of results and defined next actions in history matching projects.
- Recommended facility modifications to Grissik gas processing facility in Sumatra complex, treating sales gas from Letang-Tangah area, for several technical options and costs for CO2 handling/sequestration.
- Identified and recommended specific facility modifications.
- Provided on the modeling of a coupled six field reservoir forecast in the North Sea.
Asst. Senior Reservoir Engineer Resume
Objective : The opportunity to make innovative contributions for the improvement of commercial prospects and risk reduction, using a combination of traditional and progressive reservoir engineering and geological interpretation methods, working within multidisciplinary teams.
Skills : Reservoir Simulation, Reservoirr Modeling.
- Promotes an environment of safety and accountability Managing personnel, resources and equipment in the fluids laboratory Work independently or collaboratively with technicians, engineers and scientist to conduct experiments and accomplish goals.
- Designs, performs,analyzes and reports routine and specialized fluid phase and flow behavior and enhanced oil recovery studies in the laboratory.
- Utilizes equation-of-states (EOS) modeling for experimental design and generate EOS characterization and black oil table for reservoir simulation input.
- Responsible for internal and external quality control (QC) of fluids behavior and analytical studies Provide consultation to the business units in fluid sampling, fluids studies/QC, EOS characterization and sample handling procedures.
- Conducts material balance simulation and well bore flow modeling.
- Develops and implements a new laboratory technique for measuring bubble point pressure of fluids in an unconventional core to address the issue of abnormal phase behavior observed in the field.
- Develops and implements a new laboratory technique for measuring the critical gas saturation for the unconventional reservoir.
- Develops a new corporate strategy for reservoir fluid sampling and storage.
Associate Senior Reservoir Engineer Resume
Headline : Works closely on acquisition assessment, field development planning along with design and execution of well work. Strong ability to re-evaluate existing fields to establish optimal economic solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Aries, PHDWin, RIO, OFM, Lexco Owl,.
- Supports infill well programs - provision of all production technology input (upper completion design, artificial lift design and sand face design
- Supports/Drives the well productivity management and improvement initiatives
- Designs Petroleum engineering support to subsurface / development team. Ad-hoc support for Business Development
- Drives preparation of technical and commercial justification for well interventions & workovers
- Prepares input for partners meetings and annual production reports (OGA etc)
- Oversees third-party studies
- Responsible for Occasional offshore visits in support of project execution
- Provides supervision, support, coaching and guidance to other engineers as and when required
Senior Reservoir Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time Senior Reservoir Engineer position as a reservoir, production or petroleum engineer. To lead extensive stakeholder management engagements, as the role interfaces with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Skills : Aries, Microsoft Office, Spotfire, Hyperion, Power Tools, Fekete Harmony, Gemini Reservoir Simulation.
- Successfully led a well failure look-back study that resulted in a new risking well approach in BP15 and modified well operational guidelines ($80 mln value for BP15).
- Introduced new technology to the Brutus Asset: Identified alternative methods to increase productivity and reduce CAPEX and OPEX such as new drilling mud, Zero Drill and other completion types.
- Successfully updated risk assessment and economic evaluation models - Brutus Asset.
- Estimated recoverable hydrocarbons from deepwater reservoirs in GOM using Integrated Production Models, GAP, Prosper, MBAL, and Resolve.
- Executed and optimized deepwater reservoir waterflood development plans - Mars Asset.
- Estimated worst case discharge for regulatory submittals.
- Performed pressure transient analysis using Ecrin.
- Led BP14 and developed depletion/development plan for the Brutus Asset.
- Simulated reservoir depletion and waterflood using CMG.
Senior Reservoir Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Reservoir Engineer with 9 years of experience in the oil and gas industry who possesses strong analytical capabilities and excellent academic basis. Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment; enthusiastic and very persistent. Practical knowledge of reservoir characterization and numerical simulation using commercial simulators (Petrel, ECLIPSE, STARS), and a strong desire to apply experience in improved production operations and/or enhanced recovery methods such as waterflooding, CO2/gas injection, thermal recovery methods for heavy oil, offshore deepwater and unconventional reservoirs such as Shale gas, Tight Gas and Coal Bed Methane.
Skills : ARIES, Petroleum Experts Suite, SLB Oilfield Manager, Petrel, Petra, PVT Suites, Mapping Applications, Reservoir Simulation, Computer Programming - Various Languages.
- Performed Reservoir Engineering support for Field Development in the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Exposed to evaluation of operated and non-operated areas and provide input for optimum well spacing and completion design.
- Built type curves for more than 200 wells based on geological and completion parameters.
- Prepared production forecasts and EUR determination with empirical, analytical modeling and numerical simulations to determine resource uncertainty ranges using ECLIPSE/CMG simulator and Fekete HARMONY.
- Demonstrated input capabilities for field development and planning for optimum reservoir development strategies.
- Supported Field Development plan and well schedule using Enersight for shor term forecast and rig schedule.
- Made economic evaluations using ARIES software for ranking different development scenarios.