Junior Systems Administrator Resume
Summary : Computer Support Technician looking to learn new skills and improve on current skill set with a new company after relocating to Kansas City.
Skills : Windows Server , management.
- Managed Windows DHCP, DNS, RDS, Enterprise CA, and Group Policies Patch.
- Performed system improvements to critical.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining development VMware ESXi environment, which includes engineering a platform in a box approach.
- Worked with Senior Systems Administrator to maintain and troubleshoot the platform, as well as plan enhancements Accomplishments Planned, presented.
- CDN contracted re-negotiation at an estimated savings of 17% (about $3,000/mo) Video encoding subject-matter expert.
- Responsible for Recommendation, purchasing, configuration, and management of office LAN (pfSense; multiWAN, QOS), telephony, server, and desktop equipment Reverse.
- Assisted Systems Administrator with NT 4.0 Server environment.
Bachelor's Of Fine Arts
Junior Systems Administrator III Resume
Objective : A self-motivated team player well versed in all areas of information technology. Seeking a challenging position within the IT realm to further enhance knowledge while allowing to contribute to the success of the mission. Military background and contracting experience has kept me well versed in Army protocols ensuring a smooth transition to any government contracting position available. Active Security Clearance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, Management.
- Maintained user accounts and established rights and privileges Performed .
- Installed and replaced peripheral devices on Dell client PCs and laptops.
- Troubleshot network, printer, device and software issues Installed.
- Troubleshot Microsoft OS issues on Windows 2000 and XP Pro along with setup and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshot all other site authorized software with IMOs and users creating logon and email accounts using Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory.
- Managed user and computer accounts using Active Directory.
- Joined NIPR and SIPR computers to the domain.
Education Center Of Excellence
Junior Systems Administrator II Resume
Summary : Dedicated business professional with an understanding of both business programmatic support and current technology. A liaison between technical teams and business managers to help with technical actions and effectively translate project progress in reports for senior management. Experience working with the DoD cloud initiatives has proven abilities to work in teams, in ever-changing environments, to effectively meet deadlines.
Skills : MySQL, SQL, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Meeting Planning, Schedule Appointments.
- Responsible for Computer assembly, troubleshooting, general application support and testing.
- Compiled production-related test data and documented test scripts.
- Supported and interfaced with site Information Management Officers (IMO) to ensure all Help Desk resources are utilized in the most efficient manner.
- Assisted the IMO with the daily functions of computer, network and software management for the site and end users.
- Provided exceptional customer service at all times.
- Immediated response to all customers who come up to customer front desk.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, information exchange and help with ticket submission issues and Desktop support.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Systems Administrator I Resume
Headline : A fast learning, self-motivated, analytical professional who possesses a diversified background in wide variety of highly technical and computer related fields.
Skills : System Administration, Network Security.
- Installed and maintained rack cabling and cable management.
- Installed various Linux operating.
- Maintained LAN consisting of over 200 users Basic Java2 programming Implemented/executed backup plans.
- Facilitated meetings between internal and external groups on joint technical projects.
- Experienced with leading cloud migration meetings as technical and programmatic lead.
- Responsible for coordinating ad-hoc briefings with the government on weekly activities.
- Recorded meeting minutes and follow up on action items that came from the meetings.
Junior Systems Administrator/Executive Resume
Headline : A seasoned IT professional with over 15 years' experience in Database Administration specializing in mission-critical OLTP, OLAP and high availability landscapes. Experience includes production support, database architecture, and database development, assisting application development effort pertaining to database access, tuning, staging and testing functions as well as working in reporting and analytic systems.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Provided tier one support to users.
- Responsible for reports that describe business activities during the timeframes.
- Reported granularity has varied from broad to specific.
- Helped assess contractual performance by leadership as well as other decisions on paths forward for specific projects.
- Provided help desk, email, network and desktop support.
- Supported to a transportation unit that required constant computer and communication resources.
- Monitored application and systems software and hardware operations.
Masters In Electrical Engineering
Junior Systems Administrator/Representative Resume
Objective : A multi-disciplined Systems Administrator/Engineer with 16 years of experience in various aspects of IT including Linux and Windows administration, virtualization, networking (Cisco), and security supporting commercial and government clients.
Skills : PowerShell, SQL, HTML, System development.
- Deployed new systems and performed life cycle decommissioning of old systems.
- Responded to high priority system problems and took appropriate corrective actions.
- Responsible for systems troubleshooting and debugging.
- Worked on a variety of software platforms, to include Microsoft Office Professional, Windows Vista and XP operating systems.
- Assisted the Senior Network Administrators with the performance and overseeing of network resources.
- Monitored network traffic through Network Analyzer to track network bandwidth.
- Created shared folders for individual domain users.
Masters Certificate In Cybersecurity
Junior Systems Administrator/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a company where skills are valued and can benefit the organization, where can utilize teamwork and utilize IT experience to the fullest.
Skills : Windows, Linux, OSX, Network Administration, Troubleshooting.
- Designed training/testing program for NOC employees to test technical skill level.
- Allowed the company to determine the skill-level of all NOC personnel and determined when further employee development was necessary.
- Wrote documentation explaining various NOC procedures.
- Designed NOC website with employee information/documentation.
- Wrote shell Bash-Shell scripts to analyze the success rate of our tape backup system.
- Made the process more automated.
- Troubleshot problems relating to Sendmail, Apache, Ftp, SSH disk-space issues, and other system processes.
MBA In Business Management
Junior Systems Administrator/Consultant Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Junior Systems Administrator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Vmware, Active Directory, SAN Administration.
- Managed and supported Systems.
- Provided system/technical support.
- Diagnosed server-load problems and took the necessary action to rectify the errors.
- Coordinated with Technical Support to resolve trouble-ticket issues.
- Maintained systems assets across entire company, from user stations to servers.
- Managed networks, hardware and software deployment, server upkeep, automating tasks through scripting, and ensuring all systems assets remained fully .
- Impletemented a database to monitor all service calls.
Junior Systems Administrator/]Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain an opportunity to apply experience in computer hardware, networks, database management, and application development to succeed in an information systems analyst or tech support position.
Skills : Computer Savvy, Computer Literate, Computer Knowledge, C++, HTML, SQL, PHP.
- Performed systems backups, archiving, disaster recovery.
- Monitored servers' performance locally and remotely.
- Responnsible for Domain Systems Administrator Network Systems administrator .
- Assisted and design and development.
- Operated and responded to user-requested tickets to complete tasks including technical repairs, hardware and software repairs, physical maintenance.
- Handled purchase orders for users, departments, and projects from vendors and local businesses.
- Inventoried and distributed company and government .
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Systems Administrator Resume
Objective : Highly motived, team oriented Information Technology professional, with expertise in many fields. These fields include Network Administration, Systems Administration, Information Systems Security, Information Assurance, and Service Desk.
Skills : LAN, Administrator, Leadership.
- Responsible for Creation of and maintenance of user accounts, devices, groups and organizational units in Active Directory.
- Managed and monitored systems operations.
- Responsible for configuration, installation, and maintenance of systems.
- Responsible for Provide system/technical support.
- Responsible for Active directory administration.
- Administered Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Took charge of the agency's backup system and completely revamped it, reducing complexity and creating a more manageable, reliable system.