Senior Security Officer Resume
Objective : An extremely laborious individual who is able and willing to rapidly adapt to various circumstances and learn new skills to make the work environment more efficient.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Open Office, MCSE, Programming, Logistics, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Executes security tasks including the following: security process for crossover and initial actions, passing, verifying, and receiving clearances, confirming security eligibility.
- Processes Visit Certifications and Perm Certifications for daily visit or multiple visits up to one year request and processing requests for badges via fax; email; electronic message format.
- Set-up and conducts onboarding and out-processing of personnel introduction weekly include badge creation request for new personnel and badge destruction for departed personnel as well as assist in updating accesses for personnel; Approve and verify personnel clearances for account access, courier card and ID cards.
- Maintains and updates appropriate security related data; run inquiries; provide quality control; develop reports using various databases.
- Provides support coordinating; tasking and managing security action responses from internal agency; other Government; and industry organizations.
- Supports field offices; including polygraph; to include generating tasking lists; providing program and personnel security requests for processing.
- Interfaces in person and telephonically with outside federal agencies; requesting information; referring and scheduling examinations; and answering security questions about the agency processing.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
- Works with agencies Program Security Officers to process all security action requests.
Senior Security Officer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Respectful and ethical Correctional Officer who believes that implementing firm, clear guidelines and adopting an attitude of understanding generates a more peaceful prison environment for all involved. Youth Counselor skilled in mentoring and guiding youth struggling with behavioral and mental health disorders, as well as pending criminal cases.
Skills : Communications, Office Equipment, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for protecting and serving UW Health patients, visitors, volunteers, and staff in addition to monitoring and protecting UWHC facilities, property, and information.
- Monitored and operated access control systems, security camera systems, intercoms, two-way radios, telephones, and alarm systems.
- Performed one or more of the following duties on a daily basis: patrol facilities and grounds of the healthcare complex.
- Provided emergency assistance, interact with the public, law enforcement, and UWHC staff on issues involving security or safety, provide enforcement for a tobacco-free complex.
- Assisted with Department of Corrections or other inmate movements and way-finding, make detailed observations and notes, conduct security investigations and interviews, provide assistance in patient care areas, coordinate Emergency Department security issues, and write detailed reports regarding disturbances and situations that could cause injury or loss.
- Successfully completed training in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention and restraint techniques.
- Wrote accurate and detailed reports recounting actions taken during emergencies and critical incidents.
Jr. Senior Security Officer Resume
Objective : Provide subject matter expertise in incident management and overall corporate security operations, knowledge and experience to uphold great standards while working in a positive environment.
Skills : Fire Safety, Fire Arm, Medical Technician, Executive Security, Merchant Marines.
- Monitors day-today operations of all shifts.
- Coordinates special events, concerts and details.
- Keeps records of all department training.
- Maintains and tracks training and refresher on Responsible Gaming, SARC and Medic Certification.
- Runs the Shift in the absence of the Manager.
- Responsible for editing of payroll and schedules.
- Assists in any investigation assigned to the investigator.
- Verifies and approves all reports of incidents.
- Assures all policy and procedures for the department was understood and followed.
Senior Security Officer I Resume
Objective : To identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactive or potentially impactive to business, the brand, and/or employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications, Retail Sales, Stocking, Security, POS, Merchandising.
- Noted and followed up on any unusual behavior.
- Processed and logged accurate and detailed incident reports.
- Prevented crimes by immediately reporting all unusual, unauthorized and illegal activity on the premises.
- Investigated all security and safety violations.
- Prevented crimes through careful observation and investigation of suspicious and unusual behavior.
- Responded quickly and effectively to all security violations and duress alarms.
- Responded to calls in both routine and emergency situations.
- Maintained accurate and detailed logs of all events that occurred during each shift.
- Processed and logged accurate and detailed incident reports.
Senior Security Officer II Resume
Headline : Senior Security Officer is expected to work with minimal supervision. Work collaboratively with Leadership on multiple disciplines, such as investigations, physical security, Business Continuity, and Crisis Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JPAS, E-QIP, ISFD, Leadership, Writing, Sims.
- Managed, implemented, and ensured compliance of policies included in the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) DOD 5220.22-M, which includes Security Awareness Training for all employees.
- Advised management on matters about reinvestigation requirements, personnel assurance programs and related matters concerning maintenance of clearances and monitoring reliability of the workforce.
- Coordinated investigations of security violations and suspected compromises.
- Recommended methods to improve efficiency of organization security processes and customer service.
- Worked with Human Resources staff regarding derogatory security incidents.
- Conducted inquiries and investigations of violations or suspected violations of security regulations, policies and procedures, and prepares detailed written reports which document actions taken and provide recommendations for management.
- Briefed personnel on classified information nondisclosure agreements and executing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (SF312), initial new-hire orientation, couriers of classified material, and mandatory annual security awareness training.
- Initiated background investigations using e-QIP and review submissions for accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
Senior Security Officer III Resume
Summary : Over 13 years and also served as a Military Police Officer in the Reserves for 12 years. Also served as an Aviation Electrician while on Active Duty in the Navy. Exceptional experience in the areas of low voltage, electrical systems, training, investigations and customer service.
Skills : All Aspects of Security, Operaton of Electronic Equipment,.
- Supervises and Manages a team of Security Officer's on the Center.
- Monitors the closed circuit television system on the Center.
- Conducts routine patrols around the Center to deter crime.
- Provides excellent customer service to employees, visitors, students and vendors.
- Responds to emergency situations on the Center.
- Conducts building checks during and after business hours.
- Mentors and counsels students on a daily basis.
- Maintains a daily log of activities on the Center.
Asst. Senior Security Officer Resume
Objective : Assisting on multiple Special Access Programs and Alternate Contractor Special Security Officer (ACSSO) assisting on Sensitive Compartmented Information Programs.
Skills : Risk Management, Windows Xp, Employee Relations, Team Building, Operations, Sales, Management.
- Prevented internal and external financial loss caused by theft and fraud by monitoring the physical security of the building and parking lot, inventory levels, and auditing incoming shipments.
- Utilized several tools to minimize loss to the Company, such as identifying incidents of theft and fraud, reviewing CCTV and exception reports, monitoring the store's physical security.
- Audited the EAS and driving a shrink elimination culture in the store, industrial facility, or Government workplace.
- Coordinated and scheduled shifts of ten security officers.
- Documented company equipment worth $50,000+ through digital barcoding and analog documentation.
- Communicated with Human Resource Operations as what logistical needs are needed at the place of work: Radio replacements, Batteries, Uniforms, Computer Logistics.
- Navigated the proper setup and password protection of Nuvico Security Camera Systems to protect facilities.
- Conducted daily inspections of 45 fire suppression systems, including dry and wet chemical systems.
- Directed sector security operations both inside and outside of the assigned production facility, including dismounted patrolling without intimidation.
Associate Senior Security Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking a progressively challenging Senior Security Officer position in which previous education, skills and work experience will have valuable applications.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Creates efficient processes for daily operations and is skillful in managing front office functions and assisting ODNI and non-ODNI personnel with clearance processing.
- Coordinates acquisition of security materials for the clearance process Enters data into a Security Database that contains personal information and clearance level data on employees and contractors.
- Uses the database to decide whether to approve or disprove visitor requests and escorts visitors as necessary.
- Interfaces daily with senior level intelligence officers and executive staff.
- Performs difficult, complex, technical and specialized office support work, which requires independent judgment, the application of technical skills and a detailed knowledge of the activities and procedures specific to the security office.
- Attends to a wide variety of office support details such as keeping informed of departmental/division activities, transmitting information, developing, implementing and interpreting policies and procedures and monitoring day-to-day operations of the security office, including updating the office manual.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating multiple projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and following up on all assignments with minimal direction.
- Works with securing badges and updating badges for contractors.
Senior Security Officer/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a Senior Security Officer position that will utilize and maximize skills and allow the opportunity for growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft, Computer, Typing, Enforcement,.
- Ensures the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Reports safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests.
- Answers questions and assist guests and employees.
- Remains flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations.
- Patrols the facility on foot or vehicle.
- Answers phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner.
- Monitors closed-circuit television systems and alarms.
Senior Security Officer Resume
Summary : Highly focused and results-oriented office professional with extensive experience in the daily operational and administrative functions in a highly confidential environment. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail while employing professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs.
Skills : Type 33 WPM, Great With 10 Digit Pad, A Class CDL With Hazmat.
- Provided top quality armed security for the Dresden Generating Station, a 953-acre site with 2 reactors servicing Chicago and the northern corner of Illinois.
- Interacted with a wide range of staff, VIPs and visitors in running x-ray, firearm and explosive detectors.
- Verified security clearances and passes.
- Made certain incoming persons were aware of protocol, off-limits areas and security procedures.
- Oversaw deliveries for various departments ranging from business documents to large equipment.
- Performed key administrative functions in maintaining, updating and ensuring accuracy of site paperwork and files.
- Scheduled and supervised patrols across the facility and outside areas.
- Earned a reputation as the "Go To" professional for efficient management of all security concerns.
- Cross-trained in responsibilities of multiple departments to become adapt in diverse areas and serve as a more valuable resource to the facility.