Hospital Pharmacist Resume
Summary : Seeking a Hospital Pharmacist position within as an Intern Pharmacit, where can follow a challenging and satisfying career path and where can leverage and improve career as a pharmacist.
Skills : Management, Medical terminology.
- Administers, directs and coordinates the pharmaceutical care (clinical pharmacy) needs of patients, physicians and staff in the acute hospital.
- Assists with operational issues related to department function, including logistical (ordering and receipt of pharmaceutical products from distributors, storage, etc.) and clinical (evaluation of prescriber orders, preparation, delivery and administration) aspects.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Provides consultation services for the Comprehensive Care Center.
- Provides training and guidance to subordinate personnel.
- Provides training and in-services for members of nursing, medical and allied health staffs.
- Provides pharmaceutical care.
- Provides leadership to other department personnel.
Sr. Hospital Pharmacist Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and determined Pharmacist with community and hospital experience seeks a full time position. To contribute to a pharmacy team who serves the needs of a diverse patient population, while gradually increasing clinical role over time.
Skills : Prior Authorization, Insurance Billing, Medicare And Medical Insurance Billing.
- Fills and dispenses drugs and medical supplies to in-patients and out-patients ordered or prescribed by a licensed physician.
- Checks prescriptions and nurses' order to make sure there are no errors.
- Provides advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication.
- Liaises with other health care professionals on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Makes sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely especially those biologicals.
- Records temperature before and after every shift.
- Supervises the work of less experienced and less qualified staff (Pharmacy Assistant).
- Answers questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public.
Jr. Hospital Pharmacist Resume
Objective : Experienced Pharmacist worked with different hospitals and in retail pharmacy, have knowledge and usage of versatile computer data entry system in various settings.
Skills : MS Office, Billing, Management.
- Responsible for modification and verification of physician, PA's, and NP's order entry using the EPIC pharmacy computer software system.
- Responsible for changing non-formulary medications to formulary medications per protocols.
- Performs clinical reviews on all patients and their medications and make drug recommendations to either add or DC them as needed.
- Adjusts medication doses based on the patient's renal function, We are responsible for antibiotic dosing of vancomycin and aminoglycosides upon a formal consult and order drug levels as needed to assist us.
- Monitors antibiotic sensitivities of bacterial cultures and recommends changes as needed.
- Responds to all other consult requests per MD's, PA's or NP's.
- Provides services to the hospital's Out Patient Infusion Center whereby coordinates the procurement and preparation of medications for scheduled patient visits.
Hospital Pharmacist I Resume
Objective : Registered pharmacist with over twenty years of experience in clinical and daily operational activities in an inpatient hospital setting. Strong team player recognized for working reliably under pressure, collaborating well with others at all levels and readily adapting to change. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve difficult situations under adverse conditions. Excellent follow-through on all job requirements. Recognized by management for the quality of work.
Skills : Project Management, Research And Development.
- Processes medication orders via a centralized/fully computerized (Mediware WORx) unit dose and IV admixture drug distribution system, including TPN and CHEMO TX.
- Participates in and supports decentralized pharmacist activities, where and when applicable and appropriate.
- Participates in the preparation and dispensing of intravenous TPA as per stroke code protocol.
- Dispenses daily med fills via the AutoMed FastPak 330 automated dispensing system.
- Monitors and evaluates drug therapy.
- Assists cardiologists in the development of p/p of drugs and dosages given to cardiology patients and in cultivating standing orders.
- Organizes revision of mixing repro to provide cost savings.
Hospital Pharmacist II Resume
Headline : Currently working as Hospital Pharmacist there as a contract pharmacist and am looking for another contract. assure the appropriate selection, dosing, administering, and dispensing of medication orders.
Skills : Hospital Pharmacist, Administrative, Retail.
- Provides pharmacological information as required by the patient and other health care professionals.
- Takes and verifies new orders; process drug orders; fills and/or verifies prescriptions.
- Dispenses medication required by the patient as well as advising them on the proper use of all medication, both prescription and non-prescription.
- Takes inventory, places orders, checks in drugs and supplies, stocks shelves and removes out-of-date items from inventory.
- Inputs patient data and medication orders into a computer system.
- Compounds IV mixtures and admixtures for in-patient use.
- Codes and bridges from foreign hospital data; analyzing trends across pharmacy and brands.
- Responsible for Data quality processing and checking, data accuracy, and timely submission of deliverables for production.
Hospital Pharmacist III Resume
Summary : Pharmacist plays a vital role in patient care treatment through drug therapy services provided at KVH. These services are age appropriate, for neonates, pediatric patients, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients, performed when needed through direct contact with the patient, and/or in-direct association with or in support of health care providers.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Manages posts – this may include building lobbies or reception areas.
- Monitors surroundings on closed-circuit television.
- Conducts hourly foot patrol of interior and exterior to check entrances, doors, windows and vents are locked and secure against break-ins (includes climbing stairs).
- Ensures unauthorized persons do not enter restricted areas.
- Maintains access control of visitors during/or after normal visiting hours.
- Patrolls facilities & properties or manning posts to provide security presence. Detecting suspicious activity and threats to property or people.
- Watches for criminal activity and responding based on training.
Asst. Hospital Pharmacist Resume
Objective : To make the best use of Hospital Pharmacist professional skills and experience in a well established company where also get the opportunity to enhance knowledge based by understanding further nuances of this profession.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Dispensed pharmaceutical products accurately/properly to all patients at any given time.
- Constantly keep watched on the replenishment of all departments.
- Received drug product deliveries when necessary.
- Prepared and issue general and special requisition of drugs in all departments.
- Strictly dispensed regulated and prohibited drugs with corresponding required prescription.
- Performed daily inventory, identify critical level of stocks and prepared requisition request.
- Prepared charge slip for issued medicines.
- Encoding charges, price changes, and new products from time to time.
- Performed other related duties whenever necessary.
Associate Hospital Pharmacist Resume
Headline : Responsible to coordinate the use of investigational drugs that are handled and dispensed from the pharmacy. Will work in pharmacy operation for portion of time and has assigned office days to complete other tasks related to investigational drugs.
Skills : Microsoft, Management.
- Receives copies of investigational and study protocols.
- Reviews documents and determine pharmaceutical materials and professional services required to satisfy the study description.
- Develops step-by-step procedures (e.g., kits) for preparation, dispensing and distribution of investigational and study drugs; develop codes, labels and other pre-defined formats for pharmacy computer entry.
- Provides randomization, blinding and other consultative activities to principal investigators.
- Establishes budget or fee schedule for studies and collect dispensing and handling fees as appropriate.
- Meets with investigators, study monitors, and others to coordinate study logistics.
- Responsible for the development of staff training programs regarding investigational and study drug procedures.
Lead Hospital Pharmacist Resume
Summary : Looking for an opportunity to work as graduate/research assistant where will be able to utilize analytical skills and professional experience. Respected leader, able to train and manage diverse teams to deliver peak performance. Dedicated to providing quality patient care and fast and accurate medication dispensing.
Skills : Microsoft, Medical terminology.
- Supervises medical and surgical supplies to the hemodialysis unit of the hospital.
- Counsels patients on the effects, dosage and route of administration of their drug treatments, particularly those who require complex drug therapy.
- Maintains medicine inventory, ensuring medicinal products are stored appropriately and securely to ensure freshness and potency.
- Participates in ward rounds, provide information to the health team regarding drug's potential side effects, and interactions with other drugs Provide information on budgets and expenditure on drugs to the individual wards.
- Monitors every stage of medication therapy to improve all aspects of delivery and report patient side effects.
- Monitors of drug information center, respond to medication-related queries from physicians and the general public.
- Accurately dispenses and timely distribute drugs to the patients of surgical ward.
- Participates in patient care plan through implementation of pharmaceutical care plan.
- Prepares sterile medications and perform quality-check under special conditions (e.g total parental nutrition, anti-cancer medications, eye drops, etc.).
Hospital Pharmacist Resume
Objective : To establish a Medical Science Liaison career with a pharmaceutical company that offers educational, personal and professional growth opportunities;Outstanding managerial and interpersonal skills with a track record of establishing positive relationships with customers, patients, medical professionals, healthcare organizations and insurance providers.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Internet Explorer.
- Filled and checked prescriptions for proper dosage and numerical accuracy.
- Dispensed in outpatient pharmacy and providing patient counseling as needed.
- Oversaw in-patient dispensing, OPD dispensing including prescription entries into database, verifying filled labels for accuracy, and managing inventory.
- Supervised outpatient dispensing, including patient counseling and entering outpatient dispensing cash receipts into the computer system.
- Worked in Chemo and Cytotoxic Reconstitution Mixed chemotherapy drugs and prepared T.P.N.
- Dispensed and charged operating and emergency rooms, litho, and Cath lab patients.
- Responded to inquiries from consultants, Para-medical staff, and professional staff outside the hospital.
- Adjusted drug quantities, printed labels, and filled night supply after verifying PRMC (patient routine medication chart).
- Received and credited returned medicines; checked for drug expiration dates Narcotic Dispensing Control System.