Senior Service Representative Resume
Summary : Independently review the claim investigation, evaluation and payment of files for accuracy and initiates the subrogation procedure.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Delivered supplies reports, and other information to medical accounts.
- Dispatched pick ups to couriers, took phone calls from accounts needing supplies, deliveries, or specimen pick up.
- Worked warehouse pulling orders for accounts helped stock supplies brought in on trucks, assisted in coming up with new routes for better logistical flow to keep down complications.
- Worked with and for the major hospitals in the area CMC, Novant Health and their affiliates Levine Cancer, MMG, etc.
- Maintained quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
- Supported sales reps in opening new accounts and upgrading existing service.
- Handled multiple csr issues at a time and any ad hoc issues that may arise on the floor.
Senior Service Representative/Analyst Resume
Headline : Senior Service Representative follows policies and procedures, recognized for outstanding customer service that is looking for a change.
Skills : Inventory, Purchasing, Loans, Collections, Managemnet.
- Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks.
- Processed sales referrals and promoted bank services and products, resulting in branch sales increase.
- Established new customer accounts including checking, savings, lines of credit and loans.
- Rapidly and efficiently prepared customer and ATM cash and change orders.
- Balanced daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero error rate.
- Processed quarterly Vault and ATM audits Trained employees on cash drawer operation.
- Coordinated daily cash reconciliation at a high-volume location.
- Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
- Processed treasury, tax and loan payments.
Jr. Senior Service Representative Resume
Objective : Responsible that the IS solution/service provides the required functionality and meets the cost expectations of business. Collaborates with and contributes to project setup and delivery as well as to service operations optimization.
Skills : Leadership , Inventory, Reseaching , typing , computer knowledge.
- Monitors customer contacts for both customer trends as well as associate behaviors that should be either rewarded or improved upon.
- Partners with support teams such as Workforce Management, Training, Implementations, Reporting and Quality Assurance as needed.
- Represents the business on projects and will facilitate and attend meetings as required.
- Serves as the point of contact when a Team Manager is unavailable.
- Assists in training, coaching and mentoring customer service associates.
- Monitors customer contacts for customer and associate trending.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve processes, which may require partnering with internal customers, departments, vendors or delivery agents.
- Serves as a liaison between Customer Service and support teams (i.e.WFM, QA, Implementations, Reporting, Sales etc.).
Senior Service Representative I Resume
Objective : A bilingual, markedly sociable and business oriented individual exhibiting profitable sales and notable customer service in many unique business environments. Marketed new products in both a new business and long established businesses resulting in consistent placement in top percentile of all associates and exceeding sales goals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Organizing.
- Assists the department supervisor in training, directing and coordinating workflow, and daily supervision of customer service personnel.
- Assists customers and others in completing permits and applications for assigned area of responsibility; maintains records and files of said documents according to departmental policy and procedure.
- Investigates and resolves unique and/or complex customer service issues unable to be resolved by customer service representatives.
- Responds to customer billing and service inquiries and research as necessary to resolve issue.
- Performs and processes necessary adjustments to customer account and/or departmental computer system for each assigned customer.
- Corresponds with customers via telephone and mail to verify accuracy of service resolution.
- Prepares, maintains and submits account log and/or reports to supervisor of work/accounts services completed by subordinate personnel.
- Performs data entry into departmental system of account corrections, changes, and/or resolved issues.
- Performs research and special projects as directed by supervisor.
Senior Service Representative II Resume
Headline : Senior Service Representative involves standardization, conversion, productivity, service quality or other strategic issues or documentation related to these areas.
Skills : Inventory Management, Warehousing, Receiving, Management, Merchandising, Grounds Maintenance.
- Collaborated with peers and management to establish standards.
- Implemented Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Well-organized and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Utilized call model skills while pproviding inbound/outbound customer service to resolve customer issues.
- Handled stressful situations in a calm manner.
- Partnered with support teams such as workforce management, training, implementations, reporting and quality assurance as needed.
- Monitored customer contacts for both customer trends as well as associate behaviors that should be either rewarded or improved upon.
Senior Service Representative III Resume
Summary : Able to do vitals, lift experience, bed ridden care, ambulatory assistance, total care for patients who are no longer able to do daily routine needs. Interested in medical type fields such as data entry, billing, caregiving, receptionist work, production, delivery and setup of equipment and supplies.
Skills : Some Computer Literacy, Typing, Vital Signs, Charting, Scheduling.
- Responsible for picking up and processing medical specimens.
- Responsible for Data entry, transported, prepared, processed, and shipped, infectious biohazard specimens for testing.
- Answered multiple line phone system, scheduled in house pickups of stat medical samples.
- Organized supplies for clients and in house use.
- Prepared daily routes for routines specimen pickups and delivery of medical reports to physicians.
- Handled inbound contacts and offline work to meet customer's ordering needs, and research and resolve simple and intricate inquiries as needed utilizing as400.
- Represented the business on projects and will facilitate and attend meetings as required.
Asst. Senior Service Representative Resume
Objective : Experienced banking professional with unique regulatory & operations skills seeking to add value to financial & investment companies, specifically in Trading Desk/Trade Settlement departments. Qualities & skills Performs complex problem-solving & analysis by applying previous experiences to new challenges.
Skills : Inventory Management, Auditing, Cash Management, Reconciliation.
- Trained/mentored peers in identification of various loan documents & workflow processes.
- Spearheaded several projects that resulted in improved workflow processes such as Digital Archiving for all Consumer Lending paperwork.
- Processed electronic ACH & wire transactions of $1MM or more using SWIFT, CHIPS, FedWire, FedACH Performed detailed management & organization of complex volumes of data by carefully compiling databases.
- Managed high-level risk by verifying correct information/dollar amounts against client instructions before the transaction.
- Confirmed identification, verify signature and search customer account information.
- Processed daily and recurring electronic transactions such as customer cash, cheques, wire transfers and foreign currency exchanges.
- Recognized potential risk situations/ impacts, and make suggestions or escalate to the manager.
Associate Senior Service Representative Resume
Headline : Strong communicator with excellent organizational and leadership skills. Creative problem solver with ability to resolve conflict, promote change and consistently exceed departmental goals. Exemplary work habits with employment dedication and longevity. Management - Solid background in training, evaluating and coaching employees.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Directed people leadership, including conducting one/one meetings with employees to discuss workloads, needs, coaching, training, and all aspects of leadership.
- Worked on multiple projects.
- Responsible for handling the escalated calls from difficult Financial Advisors.
- Reviewed all U-4 Applications, terminations and additional work processed for Quality.
- Wrote step by step procedures for the team's daily workflow.
- Investigated 2Z's and month-end reports concerning recoverable/non-recoverable licensing or securities fees.
- Mentored at team member's requests for possible job advancement.
Senior Service Representative/Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior Service Representative specializing in corporate and end user support. For over the past two years, phones and tablets, servers, and printers, as well as troubleshooting issues, helping over 105 employee end users and our corporate clients, managing Active Directory users, responding to trouble tickets, and maintaining server backups.
Skills : Mac OS X , WIndows, Linux, IOS, Android, Apple Computers.
- Oversaw successful flow of computer repairs and troubleshooting for customers' Apple computers and peripherals.
- Acquired new knowledge of hardware and software structure to enable repair completion in a reduced turn-around time.
- Helped surpass prior Apple Metrics for department, promoting from "average" to "Top 2%".
- Built quality relationships with customers to ensure needs were properly met for repairs.
- Managed and Trained Help Desk Specialists for short tutorial sessions or quick fix issues.
- Implemented a timetable for sessions and a training regimen used in determining severity of issue and how to handle specific problems.
- Made recommendations on how to improve processes, which may require partnering with internal customers, departments, vendors or delivery agents.
Senior Service Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a competitive work environment where able to exceed and use; knowledge and skills to meet the goals of business.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, And Leadership.
- Identifies customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services.
- Makes qualified referrals to bankers or appropriate department.
- Mentors/coaches coworker's with sales and progress.
- Accepts and processes customer transactions accurately.
- Provides strong customer service and cash handling.
- Prepares service and quality reports by collecting and analyzing the results of weekly staff activities.
- Supports field operation centers, agents, brokers and main call center.