Senior Technology Consultant Resume
Objective : Database & Systems Consultant to FEMA. Developed rapid systems for tracking & reporting on status of housing applicants for FEMA Hurricane Mission in Orlando. Project lead during the creation of FEMA's RIMS systems team. Converted numerous database and information systems to compliant FEMA architecture.
- Designed of new databases Simple dashboard database creation SQL Server 2005 databases for HL7 integration.
- Designed and presented end to end architecture solutions for real time HL7 timestamp data with dot net interface.
- Responsible for Flat files & HL7 stream integration through Biztalk SSIS integration and data processing into SQL Server databases Database design optimized for dashboard reporting.
- Responsible for Assistance and mentoring of client DBAs to optimize software in place.
- Responsible for Project Management, Requirements gathering for new projects & software.
- Responsible for Team management Project plans (MS Project) & resource tracking o Bug fix management Database troubleshooting & code fixes.
- Responsible for High level analysis of stored procedures Use of SQL Profiler & Query Execution Plans Optimization of tables.
Asst. Senior Technology Consultant Resume
Summary : Skilled Business Analyst and IT professional with a technological passion to help streamline information workflow, increase its efficiency, and make it widely available for training instruction and research. Over 25 years of experience and a broad knowledge base specializing in computer software architecture and development of Enterprise Content Management / Electronic Document Management solutions.
Skills : Windows, Linix, Unix, AIX, MVS, Ubuntu, Tandem.
- Worked as Architect and Project Director for Enterprise Content Management / Electronic Document Management (ECM/EDM) Production Systems for Carnegie Mellon Central Administration.
- Designed, created, and delivered an ECM system to capture the university's key business processes and information for over $300 million in sponsored research.
- Drove implementation plan and change management activities associated with Technology initiatives and 'GO LIVE' projects.
- Led team that executed in design, planning and implementation of network infrastructures that supported a healthcare organization throughout United .
- Improved overall network management and reduced total cost of ownership.
- Conducted hospital wide wireless site survey assessments and deployment of Cisco wireless network infrastructure.
- Managed the project process, including full statement of work, scope, timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
Master Of Public Management
Associate Senior Technology Consultant Resume
Headline : An experienced Accounts Management professional with a strong background in technology consulting, program management and instructional design. Diverse background in corporate education has allowed me to build a solid foundation in leadership and management skills that have launched me into a successful career in technology sales.
Skills : Team Leadership & Management, B.S. In Instructional.
- Installed and deployed Qualsys security systems, Juniper VPN/firewall appliance, QCS Exchange migration tool.
- Provided issue tracking and proactive risk mitigation.
- Captured requirements and formulated effort and ROI estimates.
- Included workflows of pre-award proposals, post-award accounting, mandated reporting, and research commercialization efforts across three different offices and two divisions.
- Assessed document strategy to capture and analyze costs for document-centric processes in the Enrollment Division.
- Rendered cost-benefit recommendations to improve workflow and enhance productivity.
- Provided technical leadership for the support team.
Senior Technology Consultant III Resume
Objective : Results-driven SharePoint Front-end UI Developer with a proven record of designing and customizing impactful and useful corporate web products with a parallel focus on SharePoint administration and training. Over 15 years of dedicated experience in interaction design, information architecture, and user experience strategy, and concept development.
Skills : Java, Scala, Web Services, Spring Framework, Play Framework, Cassandra, Systems Integration, Identity Management.
- Pioneered new division for $300 billion energy company Workforce Planning and Analytics to incentivize employees and address hiring, retention.
- Worked with courseware developers, vendors and training managers to develop, integrate, and administer training in learning management systems.
- Collaborated with department managers to strategize, execute and provided ongoing second level support for large-scale international training programs.
- Interfaced to various technology groups, management and represents Japan Region in Global Optimization and other technical discussions.
- Managed the capacity and project activities related to Japan's data centers while direct various optimization, cost analysis initiatives.
- Implemented application tool that enhanced monitoring and alarming capability of Command Center and increased operational efficiency.
- Planned and managed yearly scheduled building (7) power down IT activities, liaise between technology, business and corporate real estate groups.
Master Of Science In Information Technology
Senior Technology Consultant II Resume
Headline : Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of extensive experience in leading people and project teams, implementing and overseeing technology projects and programs, meeting business objectives with technology, and providing consulting services. Energetic, analytical, detail-oriented leader with high integrity and passion for quality work.
Skills : Project Management, Network Security, Video Surveillance, Access Control.
- Formulated and oversaw delivery of $150 million Walmart backup recovery solution using storage management on UNIX and Windows, saving $50m in the .
- Actively engaged in training SAP employees in SAP HANA .
- Involved in architecture, design and development of a new certificate based Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) product to build reliable and secure PKI .
- Implemented SOAP based web services, web applications and tools to support PKI for enterprises using latest Java technologies.
- Collaborated with partners and vendors to develop road map for the new PKI product.
- Managed intranet domain for BearingPoint's Federal Capture Infrastructure organization.
- Responsible for all aspects of support, including new SharePoint site development, Active Directory support, and user permissions on a domain created using SharePoint servers coupled to SQL Server databases.
Bachelor's Of Chemical Engineering
Senior Technology Consultant I Resume
Headline : A Senior Telecommunications Professional with 20+ of experience in operation, program/project management business development, technical implementation, RFP management and a masters in Information Systems Engineering. Expertise in the following technical environments: UMTS/GSM to LTE migrations (3G to 4G migrations), Engineering, RFP Management & Implementation of large scale WANs, Network Integration & Expansion, switching technologies and VoIP telephony.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Technology, Data Management, Microsoft.
- Assisted the BearingPoint-to-Deloitte migration team by setting up a SharePoint collaboration area tailored to the team's needs.
- Developed several SQL Server Integration Services packages to extract data from SQL Server into Excel reports.
- Set up database maintenance plans to schedule database backups and to clean up unused space and archive transaction logs.
- Administered Web Applications, site collections and user groups, and privileges related to security.
- Used SharePoint Designer to customize web pages, workflows, and CSS files to create a custom-branded project site.
- Built and maintained several Public Services Capture Portal Global web pages connected to the Inside BearingPoint intranet website.
- Built and supported the BearingPoint-to-Deloitte migration team's program management office, which included setting up private areas for both teams and facilitating transfer of documents to a specific migration area.
Bachelor Of Computer Science In NET And Design
Senior Technology Consultant/Coodinator Resume
Summary : A highly, productive and creative software architect/leader with over 20 years of experience - including 18+ years in SAP design, development, and leadership. This encompasses 4 SAP implementations. Ranked as SAP Top Talent in within the SAP organization. Expertise in SAP ECC, ABAP/4 programming, C# and Visual Basic programming, Direct Store Door delivery systems, and an extensive background in all phases of software design and development.
Skills : Content management, Enterprise search, project management, Sales engineer.
- Installed and maintained Cisco and Netopia routers and firewalls.
- Developed .NET web application that generated ad hoc reports for all Deal Review data.
- Responsible for participating in the design, development and deployment of new features to the Exception Tracking Tool (ETT) whose objective is the adoption of Regulations W implementing Sections 23A and 23B of the Federal Reserve Act and to provide business users with an intuitive tool to handle the transactions between the bank and its affiliates which do not comply to these regulations.
- Developed the new features to ETT using WPF, Infragistics libraries, Microsoft Composite Application library and Event Aggregators for the event driven structure of the front end and WCF for service calls and Unity Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Currently led a team for further business driven enhancements to the ETT system.
- Developed and maintaining an OLAP tool for analysis and mining of huge amounts of trade data using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (MSAS).
- Used MDX queries for querying the OLAP cubes.
Senior Technology Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A seasoned software developer with 9 years of experience working with cutting edge development tools and technologies. Vastly experienced in design and development of Java/J2EE applications for clients in various industry verticals, particularly Telecom and Finance. Proven ability to successfully manage resources on multiple projects, and adept at presenting technical information in powerful and intuitive ways to peers and executives. Focused on consistently delivering strong and sustainable technology gains.
Skills : J2EE, Jsp, Jboss, Jms, Java, Spring Mvc, Financial Software.
- Provided networking solutions to small businesses.
- Promoted POS software /hardware and processing terminals to small businesses.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) for all configuration, DB connectivity with source and processing of OLAP cubes.
- Created, updated and supporting Autosys jobs for scheduling the process of querying Sybase database views and populating the SQL server on the MSAS side with daily trade data and processing of the various OLAP cubes on a daily basis.
- Worked on infrastructural tasks of migrating the Regulation-W Warehouse and Data mining applications from IIS 6 to IIS7.5.
- Worked on adopting and setting up a Continuous integration system using Jenkins for the various internally- developed applications.
- Provided computer and network consulting services for various clients.
Bachelor Of Technology
Senior Technology Consultant/Technician Resume
Objective : 13+ years of software industry experience with proven ability to excel in all phases of software development life cycle with hands on programming skills in Java / Scala technologies. Proven leader with extensive experience managing and mentoring engineering teams, handling cross-functional teams, manage project lifecycle from inception to release with multi-tier architectures using best practices for security, availability and scale.
Skills : Agile Development Manager.
- Installed ERP software applications (MAS 500, Great Plains, Solomon).
- Provided technical support and training to existing ERP clients and upgrade systems to latest software versions Migrate data from previous system to new ERP system Install/Configure SQL Server Create Data warehouse(s) for ERP applications.
- Created Custom ETL process for warehouse.
- Created backups strategies for ERP Application Run SQL profiler to identify potential bottlenecks Create hardware specification for ERP application Write Custom ANSI - 92 Standard SQL queries Create reporting customizations in Crystal Reports Screen Customizations using ERP customization tools Post implementation support for client(s).
- Maintained and configure NT, 2000 and 2003 servers & workstations.
- Provided technical support for over 300 users on both Windows and Macintosh systems.
- Performed analysis of network needs to design network architecture, integration and installation.
B.A. In Information Management
Senior Technology Consultant Resume
Objective : Project Management Professional with diversified experience in technical and operational business and banking environments. Many well developed competencies that complement strong management and leadership skills. Very strong written and verbal communicator with both executive and project team audiences. Expert at decomposing projects into manageable segments. Formal reporting expertise utilizing either qualitative or quantitative data sources to communicate customer satisfaction and other project/program defined metrics.
Skills : Consultant, Leadership.
- Responsible for working with clients on varying business process re-engineering and technology projects in a leadership role.
- Installed and maintained local area network hardware and software, including servers, peripherals, IP based phone systems, network nodes, terminals and wiring.
- Evaluated local area network hardware and software requirements and make recommendations based on the needs of the client.
- Provided support to and train users in the administration of their network and its usage.
- Monitored and maintained network stability, including utilizing a VPN and offsite backup capability.
- Prepared documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
- Responsible for information gathering, analyzing the business requirement by talking to the traders, operations and the sales team.
M.S. In Management Of Information Technology