Senior Territory Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior Territory Manager with experience in industry. Enjoy creative problem solving getting exposure on multiple projects, would excel collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Account Management, Sales, Negotiation, Team Player.
- Presided over all sales-related consulting and demonstration activities with prospects and customers.
- Promoted to Senior Territory Manager for success as Area Sales Manager Grew territory 60% over two years.
- Finished top 10% of company last two years.
- Facilitated distributors' transition and recovery during Hurricane Katrina with Milwaukee.
- Conducted multiple sales presentations utilizing Power Point and Multi-Media technology.
- Strengthened relationships with distributors and end users to foster growth.
- Promoted to Area Sales Manager for outstanding performance on the Home Center level.
Masters In Education
Sr.Senior Territory Manager Resume
Objective : Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Achievement-driven Senior Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with proven record awards recognition launching new products driving sales highly competitive markets including Dermatology, Anti-Infectives, Overactive Bladder, Interstitial Cystitis, Proton Pump Inhibitors, Asthma, COPD, Depression, Pain.
Skills : Sales Management, Account Management.
- Answered telephones, responded to triage inquiries about Laboratory billing policies, insurance information, account status and related billing issues.
- Entered payment data in account files using computer-based accounts receivable program.
- Coordinated with Hospitals/Clinics regarding deficiencies in requirements submitted in order to process/expedite Insurance/Patient's billing.
- Modified and updated billing information in computer and make other necessary changes & prepare letters responding inquiries about laboratory services.
- Incorporated Senior Territory Manager Monitored/measured daily collection performance results from geographical area of responsibility took appropriate action ensure organizational targets were met.
- Modified updated billing information, issued reprinted manual billing statements.
- Achieved 102% of quota sales in first year.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr.Senior Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated leader with an innate ability inspire collaborative, multi-functional teams that drive consistent increase bottom line profits. Successful development strategist with knack for ensuring near-perfect customer service. Skilled communicator able to negotiate, mediate and foster lasting client relationships.
Skills : Facilitation, Skill Gap Analysis, Custom Design, Sales.
- Provided full line spinal implant solutions Orthopedic Spine surgeons and Neurosurgeons.
- Provided significant technological advancements across the complete suite of spinal products including Fusion, MIS (minimally invasive surgery), Motion Preservation, and Biologics.
- Ranked 3 out of 63 representatives nationally, completing 2004 at 151% to quota.
- Honored with Sales Incentive Award for seven consecutive years.
- Improved sales margin by 5% - 7% by using disciplines around the Margin Improvement Process.
- Personally dealt with and followed up with customers when adjustments to the terms of payment.
- Huddled with teammates to evaluate business results, plan further activities/strategies, and build up document best practices to be shared with other territories to achieve effective and consistent results.
Master Of Business
Asst.Senior Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Sales and Support of Critical Care, Advanced Wound Care, Skin Care and Ostomy products Hospitals, Physicians, Home Health & Long Term Care.
Skills : Consultative Selling, Management, Training/Coaching.
- Rapidly promoted within 12-month period from Sales Representative to generate ROI for large-scale manufacturer of top skin care products across industrial, safety, janitorial, and healthcare markets.
- Established departmental goals with management team based on surpassing expectations of customers through continual enhancement of product offerings.
- Recognized as top performer, serving Subject Matter Expert (SME) on product portfolio throughout tenure.
- Forged prominent partnerships with key clients including GM, Clorox, Nabisco, MGM Grand, University of Berkeley, USF, Unilever, Sacramento Unified School District, City of Oakland, and River Ranch.
- Fostered highly motivated environment leading to high performing 35 distributors tasked with managing large-scale sales group.
- Trained team members on selling within their designated market: commercial, industrial, and/or healthcare.
- Presented with Salesperson of the Month Award continually.
BA In Communications
Associate. Senior Territory Manager Resume
Objective : Obtain suitable opportunity with reputable company that challenging and utilizes strong sales, marketing and management skills achieve organizational goals.
Skills : Proficiant in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Retail Inventory Systems.
- Responsible for new and existing account development in tri-state area (southern Wisconsin, northern Illinois, & western Iowa).
- Positioned duties included maintaining & growing current house accounts & prospecting, cold calling conducting packaging audits develop new profitable business.
- Responsible for managing developing projects from structural design concepts, artwork coordination, press approval, and completion of delivery.
- Developed consultative approach & market strategies for new product introductions and built strong customer relationships.
- Successfully developed and managed Wisconsin, Illinois & Iowa territory with annual sales exceeding $9.5 million dollars.
- Expanded company's presence into new accounts such Crystal Farms Foods, Good Year, Melster Candies equaling $1.5 million dollars in new business.
- Implemented standard operating procedures, quality measurement systems, and on-time delivery specifications resulting in gaining customer trust and partnership agreement.
BS In Packaging Engineering
Senior Territory Manager III Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Territory Manager with experience in industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Medical Devices, Installation, Repair, Maintenance, Territory Management.
- Increased annual territory volume 180% in first calendar years overseeing manager.
- Drove market expansion for iconic brand Simmons at Top 50 Furniture Retailers to meet annual sales quota of $14M.
- Partnered with client's C-level management to determine effectively meet their product needs.
- Effectively managed all related account activities ranging from account management to product ordering and delivery.
- Sold all Simmons product lines B2B to current accounts while prospecting new account opportunities.
- Provided leadership in P&L management, profit building and marketing.
- Partnered with dealers profitability create optimum yearly profitability.
Senior Territory Manager II Resume
Objective : Six consecutive President Club Awards selling medical devices for Guidant Endovascular. Successfully selling, training and case supporting surgical / Internationale device procedures hospital OR special procedure rooms. Skilled at influencing vascular, spine orthopedic and cardiac surgeons adopting cutting edge, game changing, new device technology. Managed large territories successfully thru detailed, strategic targeting then prioritizing for maximum time management achieve over plan results.
Skills : Medical Device Sales, Orginized,prioritized, High Close Rate, Strategicaly Run Territory.
- Ranked 3rd or higher out of 45 reps, for five consecutive years.
- Grew a $400k territory to 2.2 million territory with consistent, yearly triple digit growth.
- Developed expansion territory into largest country three years.
- Finished 134% over quota for one quarter and 118% over quota for another quarter.
- Launched mail order pharmacy by selling value of program and changing habits.
- Developed, lead and implemented marketing plan for entire product line including print, web and TV to maximize coop dollars.
- Earned recognition as an All Simmons Account Manager in and for high percentage of sales versus prior year volume and profitability.
Bachelor's In Business
Senior Territory Manager I Resume
Summary : Extensive experience selling, educating, cultivating and developing relationships with Doctors, Nurses, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and entire office staff on various pharmaceuticals products.
Skills : Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales, Account Management/Business, Business Sales.
- Managed sales two non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for San Francisco Metro territory.
- Met with 12 or more orthopedic surgeons, hematologists, and pain care specialists daily.
- Educated work with healthcare staffs on insurance coverage for pharmaceuticals.
- Collaborated with local and mail order pharmacies to ensure fulfillment of prescriptions.
- Trained and mentored new sales representatives.
- Recognized number one territory manager ranking and sales volume for past two years through successfully targeting select physicians.
- Ranked in top 20 out of 241 sales representatives for two consecutive quarters in President's Club Ranking and consistent top performer for sales district for volume and growth.
BA In Marketing
Lead Senior Territory Manager Resume
Headline : Results oriented pharmaceutical career with in-depth experience in: Key Account Management, District Sales Management, sales training, cross functional collaboration. Documented results working with Senior Executives in IDN's (CEO/COO/CMO, CNO/Quality Directors/Director of Pharmacy) negotiating, coaching, sales strategies, marketing and training.
Skills : Sales Training, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Medical Devices, Consultative Selling.
- Sold microbiology and chemistry testing services food industry.
- Prepared RFQ's, Wrote Challenge and Shelf-Life study proposals.
- On-site sales calls and consulting with assigned territories; Florida, Ontario, Upper Midwest.
- Hired, trained, supervised sample pick-up drivers.
- Identified cost savings for clients and laboratory.
- Worked with Lab Managers to implement new tests from prospecting clients.
- Coordinated audits, filing and dissemination of laboratory certifications.
Bachelor Of Science In Biology
Senior Territory Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated self-starter who will utilize previous knowledge experience to contribute progress advancement of outstanding company. Strong work ethic, attention detail, and desire excel make viable candidate position.Goal obtain position where can broaden knowledge, gain new industry experience, showcase leadership abilities and have opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Medical Device Sales, Administrative, Sales Management.
- Responsible for selling numerous brands, imported from multiple manufacturers of resilient flooring systems commercial, industrial, medical, recreational institutional markets throughout greater Midwest region.
- Managed independent sales representatives and cultivated long-term relationships with Architects, Designers, General Contractors, and End Users to increase sales opportunities.
- Developed strategic business plans that resulted increased sales and improved margins.
- Conducted sales presentations delivered diverse customer base and influences of key sales opportunities.
- Evaluated scope of all projects and developed specification documents for competitive bidding.
- Created marketing programs and participated in trade shows to reinforce brand equity.
- Increased territory sales in 2000 to 40% over quota while improving gross margin by 12% over forecast.
B.A. In Business Administration