Site Safety Coordinator Resume
Summary : As a Site Safety Specialist, able to advise and demonstrate leadership. Workers at the plant site are encouraged to include safe work practices in job practices. As a Safety Specialist, Ability to operate independently, supervise other safety personnel, lead a project, implement client specific safety plans, and advised on local, state and federal compliance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, OSHA 10 Construction, General Industry, OSHA 30 Construction, General Industry, CPR/1st Aid/AED Certified, Industrial Hygiene Technician.
- Assisted with planning, establishing, implementing, and maintaining a variety of Occupational health, safety, environmental programs to assure the highest possible degree of safety for employees.
- Conducted compliance audits on Oil Companies, Ethanol Plants, Oil and Gas Refineries to make sure they are following local, state and federal standards.
- Assisted with developing safety policies, procedures and program directed by OSHA, MSHA, NIOSH, NFPA and API.
- Conducted site safety inspections and surveys on work being done in the fields and reporting any hazards identified and correcting them as find them.
- Complied with applicable federal and state health, safety and environmental laws, regulations, and standards.
- Identified and evaluated hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace.
- Surveyed to identify and evaluate occupational health, safety and environmental conditions.
Master Of Science
Sr. Site Safety Coordinator Resume
Summary : Extremely motivated Safety Professional looking to secure a position that will allow to display safety and health experience and expertise. Eager to work for an organization that will use knowledge, skills and abilities to the fullest.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development.
- Ensured compliance with federal, state, and local safety regulations.
- Provided technical support and assistance to Project Team in developing and maintaining a Project Safety Roadmap.
- Supported Crew Foreman/General Foremen in development of Job Hazard Analyses.
- Evaluated effectiveness of safety programs through daily field walks.
- Met regularly with field personnel and support in the development of project specific corrective action plans to address safety issues and concerns.
- Provided regular feedback to project leadership in a constructive manner on needed areas for safety improvement and recognition.
- Conducted safety audits, held daily and weekly safety meetings, trained employees at project.
Jr. Site Safety Coordinator Resume
Objective : A Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and nine years of proven experience in the Army and six years of Safety and Risk Mitigation Management. Comprehensive knowledge of Army Personnel Safety Regulation as well as OSHA Construction and General Industry standards. Oversaw all Safety and Personnel Management for the construction of two Combat Army Support Hospitals and three Mental/Behavioral Health clinics.
Skills : Training, Root Cause Analysis, Safety, Excel, Military, Microsoft Office, Risk Management, Teaching, Word, Leadership Development, Management, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Conducted routine safety audits and inspections to ensure site is in compliance with all OSHA standards and regulations.
- Provided safety orientation for all employees and visitors before being allowed to enter any onsite work area.
- Created a safe work environment by implementing preventative measures outlined by Strata safety policies and client directives.
- Assured all employees are in compliance with Strata Solar's Personal Protective Equipment policies for each stage of construction.
- Provided first aid for any incidents which require first aid services.
- Maintained all safety and health certifications.
- Performed safety training on multiple topics (Trenching and excavation, electrical safety, hazard awareness, and heat illness prevention.) Conduct accident/incident investigations and determine root cause.
Certification In Course
Site Safety Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Health & Safety Consulting Construction & General Industry OSHA Outreach Construction Trainer Training The Trainer OSHA 10, and 30 hour Perform and Catalog in depth safety inspections, safety assessments, and, or safety audits Conduct site safety orientations Improve Safety Culture and awareness through diligent enforcement of company policy.
Skills : Proficient Computer, Experiance in Reporting, Developing Polices.
- Developed project specific safety training for jobsite personnel Coordinate third party safety reviews including OSHA Attend all initial meetings with the Project Staff and Contractor representatives to clearly define their role within the confines of the Safety Program.
- Ensured that proper training requirements as per the OSHA standards are conducted.
- Ensured and maintained a log of toolbox safety meetings held with the employees.
- Reviewed Safety Program and ensure that it meets or exceeds the project Safety Program requirements.
- Conducted regular jobsite and work area inspections and audits.
- Conducted formal weekly jobsite inspections and complete the safety checklist noting safety violations and corrective actions.
- Recorded, notified and prepared written report of any violations or unsafe practices for immediate correction actions.
Rutgers In Safety Training
Site Safety Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the industrial safety and health area which will allow to continue 30+ years of experience, maintain training, and prevent any injuries or safety violations from occurring.
Skills : Check Out On Linkedin, Experiance in reporting and developing polices.
- Facilitated all orientations sub-contractor personnel.
- Duties included new hire orientation, management walk through, record keeping, accident/incident investigations, work area audits, lead daily/weekly .
- Maintained and organized all incident reports, first aid records, job hazard assessments and any other paperwork.
- Previous sites worked as a Safety Coordinator totaling 168MWs Elm City Project- Duke Energy/ First Solar 40MWs Butler Project- Southern Company/ Georgia Power 29MWs Holstein Solar Farm- Strata Solar LLC.
- Conducted and coordinated on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Provided advice and counseled concerning all city, state, and federal compliance regulations.
- Managed all necessary safety equipment, document each item and maintain inspection ensuring it is in good repair.
Site Safety Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Seeking a position within a growth oriented company of which advancement and earnings are based upon performance, development and achievement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, First Aid CPR, Communicational.
- Investigated accidents and work related mishaps.
- Conducted training, supervision, familiarization and counseling for personnel.
- Compile reports, presentations and classes.
- Researched safety concerns for proper use in the workplace.
- Provided counsel to management personnel as needed and in a professional manner.
- Inspected safety devices, personnel records and personal protective equipment.
- Supplied safety and personal protective equipment for approximately 300 employees.
- Organized and filed safety reports for future reference.
Assistant Site Safety Coordinator Resume
Summary : Career objective is to be a contributing member of the company team, and grow as a health and safety professional, in addition, use experiences to help with problem solving and accident prevention. HIGHLIGHTS Site Safety Manager Management skills Site Safety Coordinator Safe job site set-up MS Office proficient Cost control Organized and detail-oriented Blueprint fluency.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Excel, Excel.
- Educated Enerfab employee's and sub-contractor personnel on Enerfab and safety standards throughout the construction process.
- Directed involvement and communication with plant operations and ground level workers to assist and manage the Lockout/ Tag Out program.
- Setup and controlled Lockout/Tag out program for the commissioning of the SCR, Limestone injection, and SO3 mitigation system.
- Reviewed walk downs for trending site issues and discussed issues in the weekly safety meeting, Reviewed, filed, and documented both Enerfab and subcontractor daily JSA's.
- Provided feedback to foreman on areas needing improvement Conduct both Enerfab and NRG specific new hire orientation Perform bi-weekly worker.
- Reviewed all permits such as confined space, hot work, as well as reviewed all JSA's.
- Performed daily and weekly safety audits.
Associate Of Science
Associate Site Safety Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking employment as a Safety Specialist on industrial construction projects, mining operations, power plants and, oil refineries located. Over five years' experience as a Safety Specialist in these four industries. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Additionally Experience as Superintendent, Foreman and Journeyman Ironworker for over ten years.
Skills : MSHA, OSHA 30, C-STOP,.
- Worked as Safety Coordinator for various capital projects and maintenance contracts performed at Nucor Steel mills in Berkley, SC.
- Ensured company compliance to all of the clients' regulations, procedures and general expectations are being met.
- Trained craftsmen on new regulations and procedures as well as forklift, boom lift, and scissor lifts.
- Responded to incidents and accidents providing emergency aid support as needed and mitigating any unsafe acts or conditions have been corrected to eliminate any further incidents or accidents.
- Performed Tap Root investigations on all incidents both on personnel and equipment failure.
- Observed the working conditions of the jobsite to ensure safe work practice.
- Conducted safety meetings and provided awareness level safety training on basic construction safety topics i.e.
A.S In AFPP
Site Safety Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Fifteen years experience in the Industrial Construction Industry with 7 years in Safety Management within various areas of construction and gas pipeline energy. Fifteen years experience in Industrial Customer Service, Safety and Chemical Inventory transfer. Offering many years of experience working in diverse business environments that demand strong organizational and technical abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ensured the facility is in line with all regulatory and enforcement agencies.
- Developed and/or implemented require company written safety and health programs and procedures.
- Assisted craft in hazard identification.
- Conducted safety audits and supervisor cross audits Atmospheric checks of confined spaces and issue permits.
- Evaluated and supervised excavations and pipelines and monitor condition changes.
- Supervised first-line breaks and lock out tag out.
- Competent person on fall protection and excavations for the site.
Site Safety Coordinator Resume
Headline : Motivated Safety, Quality Control, and Heat Treatment professional with 10 years of field experience in the construction of Power Plants, Oil Refineries, and Petrochemical Plants throughout the United States. Capable of meeting project milestones, creating client relations, and building honest, trusting relationships with fellow employees. Proficient with Excel programs and creating weld tracking forms.
Skills : Microsoft Trained,Former Ironworker Of 10 Years.Exceptional Problem Solving ,communicationwith Craft Personnel On Site As Well As As Vendors, And Management Team.
- Assists in the implementation and execution of an effective safety program that is specific to the project and for all contract employees and subcontractor employees.
- Communicates with employees and subcontractors regarding corrective actions for safety program infractions or other non-compliance situations.
- Collaborates with the A & D / SBMI Corporate employees regarding all workers compensation and accident investigations involving our project.
- Performs documented safety audits and inspections of construction personnel and work activities.
- Monitors safety regulations and other documents to assure compliance.
- Develops and conducts safety training programs for A & D / SBMI personnel; including OSHA related safety requirements, company / client requirements, and FPL safety requirements.
- Conducts Firsty Aid, accident investigations, prepares written accident investigation reports for senior management, and present reports to senior management.
- Conducts job hazard analysis to determine safe working practices and engineering controls.