Site Security Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated professional who easily communicates with Senior Government and Business professionals. Accustomed to handling discretionary sensitive documents and confidential records and matters.
Skills : Supervisor, Microsoft Excel.
- Performed duties as the manager of 50-60 security personnel.
- Served as the first on-call point of contact for the whole site for security issues.
- Able to provide quality of life improvements for all personnel without sacrificing productivity.
- Learned and implemented security-based software solutions as well as creating training to implement for all personnel on-site.
- Provided the vital link between what the client needs and security assisting with such needs through available means.
- Remained frugal while maintaining the trust of others.
- Able to keep high-cost expenditures from occurring in most cases.
- Implemented best practices for new security software released on mobile operating systems such as android.
AA In Network
Sr. Site Security Manager Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in the security management field, as well as in plans, operations, and training of military units and security guard force providers. Continually commended and recognized for excellent communication, management and leadership skills. Includes broad experience working as the main corporate security regional authority for overseas security operations for multinational corporations.
Skills : Middle East, Western Europe, Highly Fluent In Russian And Spanish.
- Resulted in hundreds of injured workers and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of construction delays and damages.
- Assigned to SGP in order to ensure that there would not be a repeat of the events of 20 October.
- Responsible for the security of almost 7,000 personnel at peak on-site manpower levels under potentially hazardous conditions (exposure to hydrogen sulfide and/or sulfur dioxide).
- Managed was consistently praised for its professional handling of security incidents, and at its peak included over 300 guards, quick deployment team patrolmen under my direct command, and/or control.
- Included extensive liaison and cooperation with the Republic of Kazakhstan riot control policemen co-located on site.
- Instituted and supervised periodic Sunday field training exercises to practice realistic riot control drills and exercises, which included the use of role-playing rioters using wooden blocks as missiles, etc.
- Supervised and managed the training of guard force actions for emergency situations.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Site Security Manager Resume
Objective : Security Engineer and Senior Technical Instructor with experience in the U.S. military, private industry and 27 years with the US Department of State. Over 20 years of experience with TSCM and the accrediting of new SCIF building construction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, DEERS, Peoplesoft.
- Performed complex managerial, administrative, and specialized security work in directing the activities of the Security Department.
- Supervised patrol, emergency response, investigations, communications, parking control, and administrative support programs through subordinate supervisors within the department.
- Recruited, selected, and oversaw the training of personnel for the department.
- Met with supervisory staff on a regular basis to clarify mission and objectives, build a sense of team within the department, ensure that all are informed, and obtain input on decisions and issues.
- Received and investigated inquires or complaints from the contracting agency concerning activities and services.
- Built and maintained cooperative and effective public relations with the contracting agency.
- Experienced in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Emergency Response Management, and environmental regulations.
- Experienced and knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and evaluations.
- Supervised all departmental personnel, establish policies, set priorities, evaluate the department and its personnel.
Site Security Manager III Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with over 20-years of personnel experience in the Air Force Military Personnel Office. Provides a caring, top-notch customer service atmosphere for Military, Civilians, Department of Defense Contractors, and Military Dependents. Flexible and versatile able to tackle any possible customer concern with the utmost respect and dedication to completing the task.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Wiring Diagrams, Trouble Shooting, Maintenance And Repair.
- Managed 2500 hours of Uniformed Guard Services.
- Developed and implement reasonable state of the art protective service standards that safeguard and promote business interest.
- Interfaced with managers on performance management, disciplinary, and termination issues to ensure company policies were followed.
- Assisted in the development, implementation, and administration of protective service programs and standards for personnel, suppliers, vendors, trade secrets, intellectual property, customer products, inventory, facilities, and computer systems equipment.
- Played a key role in ensuring the successful launch of the transition of employees to new Security vendors.
- Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of training and development of management staff.
- Fostered a teamwork/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
Bachelor Of Science
Site Security Manager II Resume
Summary : A position to work in Administration to contribute hardworking skills, organizational skills, responsibility, and dedication to the job.
Skills : Office Administration, Software Procedures, Utilizing Personal Computer Equipment.
- Responsible for managing the security of three RAPIDS workstations to regulation standards.
- Developed and implemented an Appointment system put in place to schedule and cancel appointments.
- Utilized excellent interpersonal skills to accurately respond to complex questions and concerns related to DEERS processes and regulations.
- Conducted briefings to inform retirees from all branches of the military in regard to their benefits and provided guidance on the procedures and policies to obtain a retirement card.
- Maintained inventory by checking inventory level of supplies, purchased supplies and expedited the orders.
- Responded to a variety of written, telephone, and email inquiries pertaining to eligibility and required documents for issuance of identification cards, and enrollment in DEERS.
- Supervised and trained new employees.
- Provided comprehensive training and meetings to the employees to provide great customer service which allowed the team to process a high volume of customers.
- Created techniques and controls to improve daily operations by implementing new procedures and processes.
Site Security Manager I Resume
Objective : Successfully transition from the position of Site Security Manager to a Law Enforcement Liaison position. Provide added value to your current and future law enforcement department customers using extensive law enforcement connections as well as executive position with the FBI National Academy Associates (FBINAA).
Skills : Microsoft, Microsoft, Military.
- Responsible for managing the security of our location's Real-Time Automated Reporting System (RAPIDS) workstations.
- Maintained the Site Roster of RAPIDS Users and serve as Primary Site Point of Contact for RAPIDS related matters.
- Added and assigned roles for the various Categories of RAPIDS Users.
- Performed maintenance on RAPIDS workstations and printers.
- Protected sensitive information and prevent any misuse.
- Reported any attempt to gain unauthorized access to sensitive defense information.
- Deactivated and reported security violators.
- Maintained Site Information.
Asst. Site Security Manager Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished, versatile office administrator offering insurmountable experience to challenging administrative environments that require strong organizational, analytical, and follow through capabilities.
Skills : Management Experience, Employee Training, Customer Service, Security, Microsoft Office.
- Performed a variety of clerical and human resources duties in support of the Fort Drum ID Cards/DEERS branch.
- Communicated professionally and effectively, in writing and in person with representatives inside and outside the organization including both military and civilian organization.
- Researched, selected, interpreted and applied rules, regulations, procedures, and guidelines to determine appropriate guidelines to determine appropriate actions, develop or revise Army regulations and policies.
- Retrieved data from information sources, both manual and electronic to answer questions from customers about DEERs and TRICARE benefit enrollment and review DoD policy and procedures to answer general questions concerning Army regulations and to assist command S-1's.
- Researched and provided information regarding a variety of rules, regulations, procedures and requirements to provide explanation of actions taken or recommended.
- Forwarded documentation, as required to other work centers for further processing.
- Requested and gathered supporting documents and ensure all requirements are satisfied.
- Prepared the necessary documents for ID Card renewal and process new Common access card recipients.
- Generated reports that reflect the amount of ID cards and procedures we do on a daily basis.
Site Security Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Strong knowledge of organizational systems and preparation techniques to address the unique challenges and opportunities of today's business environment. Over 10 years of experience building an organizational community amongst staff that drives the sharing of best practices and strengthens educational community.
Skills : Licensed Insurance Agent, Long Term Care Claims Professional, Vault Program.
- Scheduled work hours for security staff, handle call off, scheduled vacation, and extra coverage as needed keeping overtime to a minimum.
- Acted as a direct liaison between CSS and client, ensuring all requirements of the contract are being met.
- Processed payroll, data entry into an automated database so payroll can be e-signed.
- Maintained record of all new-hire orientation and training conducted.
- Identified goals, strategies, and objectives to increase the productivity of the security forces.
- Hired and processed all new hires, as needed.
- Completed quarterly security metrics Review reports, daily activity reports, and other documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Liaised with security counterpart to ensure all security screening is followed per policies and procedures.
Site Security Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To join a progressive organization with a dynamic team based environment focused on customer gratification, so that utilize skills acquired in the telecommunications and customer service industries to advance the company while being afforded the opportunity to grow within it.
Skills : Personnel management, Stress management, Communication, Resource management, Windows proficiency, Logistics.
- Controlled all aspects of onsite operations to include imaging, bio-metrics/fingerprints, and profiles, which were stored for identification into a database.
- Maintained quality control standards, to include inventory logistics, reporting, tracking, and auditing.
- Worked closely with Diplomats/Foreign Affiliates, Human Resource Special Access Programs (SAP), and Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) Personnel providing assistance and guidance on the policies and procedures governing common access, PKI certificates, benefits, and privileges.
- Provided administrative support and guidance to internal and external customers in obtaining clearances, letters of authorization both orally and in writing.
- Authorized orders and letters of authorization for overseas deployment benefits/credentials and processed personnel transactions.
- Resolved personnel and pay issues.
- Reviewed sensitive/confidential documents to ensure eligibility.
Site Security Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position, in which given the opportunity to play a direct role in the unlimited growth and success of solid organization.
Skills : Written Correspondence, Security Supervisor.
- Conducted site reviews, wrote audits, reviewed reports, reviewed findings, and made recommendations for building management and /or their security coordinators.
- Planned, developed, and implemented security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management, and/or Investigation.
- Enforced safety/security measures and protected sensitive zones.
- Provided leadership, advice, and counsel to line management on security policy and practices.
- Identified exposures, and recommended corrective plans as appropriate.
- Provided advice and counsel to management on the expenditures of resources for the protection of the company assets where compromise or loss of these assets could seriously affect company business.
- Provided leadership, advice, and counsel to all security staff in achieving current and long rage strategic program objectives.
- Maintained knowledge of complex industry trends, current security issues, and security technology and updated management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
- Established and maintained robust customer relationships to ensure a complete understanding of customer processes that enabled the delivery of viable security responses within the facility.