Social Media Marketing Intern Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Social Media Marketing Intern with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Sales Management, Operations Management, Marketing, Business Development, Online Marketing.
- Assisted in running social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Produced and edited product calendar for using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Developed and adapted brand voice for social media.
- Measured KPI'S with various tools including Google Analytics and native analytics for social media platforms.
- Created successful Facebook Advertising campaigns with an ROI of over 300%.
- Planned and executed strategic content calendars.
- Leveraged SEO minded content for social media.
- Advised on social media best practices to entire companies.
Bachelor's In Marketing
Sr. Social Media Marketing Intern Resume
Summary : Passionate about marketing and technology. Analytical and technical mind, Creative and resourceful, Collaborative and enthusiastic. Unstoppable in defining and implementing new ideas and strategies for growth.
Skills : Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Facebook paid ads, Marketing Campaign, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing.
- Created various marketing strategies for 2 clients, WHYIT, and Destinations Unplugged.
- Presented recommendations, and interacted with the client to target an audience seeking vacation.
- Applied sub-band decomposition and perfect reconstruction filters to a 1D audio signal.
- Designed an adaptive notch filter using the Least Mean Square Algorithm.
- Performed adaptive and blind equalization on a set of input signals.
- Developed an algorithm to stabilize a ball on a moving platform using either PD or PID control Implemented in hardware with an Arduino microcontroller and a servo actuated platform.
- Designed a system that uses a combination of an infrared beam and a security system.
Jr. Social Media Marketing Intern Resume
Summary : Confident and detail-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant with exceptional time management skills and the ability to think creatively, resolve conflicts and react quickly to new challenges. Strong work ethic and proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Social Media Marketing, Power Point.
- Marketed and advertised the New Jersey Devils and The Prudential Center through social media.
- Gained extensive knowledge of and exposure to various social media platforms including Facebook.
- Researched and learned how to market to and engage diverse groups of individuals through various social media platforms.
- Increased teamwork skills by being an active contributor on the social media team responsible for handling the NHL Draft and Justin Bieber concert.
- Learned to engage various demographics through different social media platforms for the Devils and Prudential Center.
- Used Teamwork, Social Media, Leadership, & Written Communication.
- Researched marketing strategies to utilize on social media platforms for the industrials groups.
Social Media Marketing Intern III Resume
Headline : A marketing position related to social media, public relations, or advertising, that allows me to apply my education and professional experience to contribute to the company's success and personal career growth.
Skills : Microsoft, Indesign, Photoshop.
- Developed and implemented social media marketing content for established global brands.
- Created concept for new social media promotion of Tiziano Wine (featured on Wall Street Journal's Market Watch) Wrote copy for Tiziano Wine's website.
- Created social media content calendars for the marketing department.
- Experienced with end-to-end social media processes from strategy to implementation.
- Exposured to analytic tools used to measure the ROI and effectiveness of social media initiatives.
- Worked on multiple projects daily in a fast-paced environment, under demanding time constraints.
- Helped solve strategic and brand positioning problems associated with targeting social media initiatives.
Social Media Marketing Intern II Resume
Summary : Skilled at communicating effectively with customers and associates. Brain storming and coming up with ideas to meet the goals of a company are main focus. Leader, fast learner, and heavily skilled on computers and social networking.
Skills : SQL, SAS, Spss, Excel.
- Assisted in generating ideas to re-launch two of the locations.
- Created ideas for window displays for new sites and also helped us become partners with community events to gain exposure.
- Walked around the different communities to pass out flyers, shopping bags, and other free promotional items.
- Worked both solos and as a team with the other marketing interns to accomplish different goals set by the company.
- Contacted customers to handle complaints, and after it was handled would follow up to make sure they were satisfied with how it was handled.
- Scheduled appointments with potential business partners, act as the first point of contact for all social media, answering phones, and in person.
- Sent out Gmail reminders to employees and business partners about meetings.
BS In Marketing
Social Media Marketing Intern I Resume
Headline : Talented and driven public relations professional with experience in social media marketing, special events planning and communications. Exceptional interpersonal skills with the drive to learn and accomplish any tasks.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Google Docs, Windows Keynote, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Typing.
- Wrote original content for the official company blog, as well as community blogs.
- Established effective working relationships with clients.
- Wrote and edited company whitepapers, emails, newsletters, and web content.
- Developed a brand identity, including a distinctive graphic style and tone, for all company communications.
- Tracked negative communication about the organization on websites and blogs and developed strategies for addressing it.
- Managed internal communications, including production and management of print and electronic newsletters.
- Communicated with doctors and laboratory technicians on a daily basis Contribute to different marketing ideas Assessed the need for new or enhanced systems and applications.
- Ensured exceptional client service and quality product offerings.
Bachelor Of Science
Social Media Marketing Intern/Executive Resume
Objective : Self-motivated individual seeking a challenging position of increasing responsibility where able to utilize strong multimedia, communication, and leadership skills.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Management.
- Supported the Social Media Manager in any tasks she requires assistance on.
- Created motivational posts using the company's lifestyle images to be utilized on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Satisfied the 20% text rule for Facebook ads and use for contest campaigns.
- Managed the company's social media presence on Instagram, create daily posts that communicate the company's brand and keep up with current fitness and running topics, manage contests, and interact with the followers.
- Collected information and create Facebook events for each of the 37 retail stores every week.
- Updated the retail store websites in WordPress with the Google Doc events submitted by the Grassroots representatives.
- Managed weekly Facebook posts for each store's monthly Adventure Run event.
Social Media Marketing Intern/Manager Resume
Headline : Communication with a minor in Digital Communication, Information, and Media. Current Photographer who is looking to get back into the field of Social Media Marketing within the Greater Denver area that will allow to utilize communication, marketing, and/or visual art skills.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Google Docs, MS Office, Social Media Analytics, Final Cut Pro.
- Managed all social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), including a Facebook page with over 46.7k likes and a Twitter page with over 45.3k followers.
- Assisted in creating and guiding company culture through social media strategy.
- Updated and coordinate the social media calendar.
- Implemented and maintained monthly social media toolkits and timelines for over 30 various CorePower Yoga Facebook pages.
- Managed a team of over one hundred people to produce local content for Facebook pages, monitor posts on corporate Facebook pages to ensure they adhere to the company's social media policies.
- Assisted with social media strategy and event management at Yoga on the Rocks events.
- Created a competitor analysis to recommend and identify opportunities to expand CPY's social media strategy.
- Conceptualized and coordinated blog content, engaged in real-time social listening via Twitter and identified trending content.
B.A. In Communication
Lead Social Media Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : A position at DWA where skills in social media marketing collateral, marketing campaigns, and communication can improve efficiency and enhance company profitability.
Skills : Project Management, Marketing Communications, Microsoft Office, Event Planning.
- Helped to promote and grow the company's brand awareness through social media marketing strategies.
- Utilized Twitter and Facebook analytics, analyzed data, and organized a digital campaign.
- Managed the Facebook & Twitter accounts daily by posting information, responding to messages, and networking with potential users.
- Gained experience with analytics tools such as Facebook Insights and Twitter analytics.
- Organized a digital campaign to increase the number of users to Sports Thread.
- Grew the number of followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Increased engagement on Facebook and Twitter.
BA In Sociology
Social Media Marketing Intern Resume
Summary : Dynamic problem solver with proven effectiveness in identifying system inefficiencies and implementing corrective measure to improve cash flow, reduce cost, and strengthen business relationships.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Fashion, Advertising, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Customer Service, Blogging.
- Posted positions through approved recruitment channels.
- Assisted the diversity recruiter in complying with all corporate policies.
- Conducted employment verifications and investigations.
- Drafted and managed print, online, and social media communications designed to promote company brand, image, and values.
- Implemented social media strategy and execution, overseeing all social media channels to promote the brand and increase client.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identified and eliminated website bugs to improve user experience.
- Conceptualized, planned, and executed original designs for a wide range of website properties.
Bachelor Of Arts