Commercial Account Manager Resume
Summary : Majority of work experience is in the insurance industry for agency/brokerage firm(s) in addition to Workers Compensation insurance carrier. Enjoy researching and solving issues.
Skills : Excellent Written And Verbal Skills; Knowledgeable In Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, And PowerPoint.
- Responsible for assisting producers, underwriters, claim adjusters, and related commercial account managers with the retention of clients and with potential growth opportunities.
- Assisted clients in making appropriate coverage changes; determined if immediate or delayed invoicing should be used; and made each contact a marketing opportunity.
- Prepared various management reports related to specification validation and coordination and analysis of company-specific data in a confidential manner.
- Consolidated information into proposal format.
- Updated agency management system with coverages and limits, client information, rating information, and premiums.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and verified the accuracy of various documents ensuring accurate quotes and endorsements as issued.
- Identified discrepancies and decided course of action to be taken.
- Acted as a liaison between all parties associated with an account; obtained and forwarded pertinent information.
Diploma In Business
Sr. Commercial Account Manager Resume
Headline : Highly analytical, deadline-driven professional who completes accounting and risk management activities with accuracy and speed.
Skills : Cold Calling, Sales Presentations, Direct Sales, New Business Development, Sales Operations, Inventory Management, Process Improvement, Relationship Management, Account Management.
- Review and analyze commercial accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to the Marketing Department regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare client proposals based on client's needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e.
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system.
Commercial Account Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented Sales Management Professional with a successful track record developing and implementing marketing strategies and sales plans. Cultivated strong teams by providing feedback, coaching, and delegation through 1-1's. Increased sales, maximized profits, and exceeded sales goals through consultative and solution based selling. Skilled at preparing and delivering presentations.
Skills : Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Leader in the automotive aftermarket serving consumers and professionals Continually exceeded average daily net revenue of accounts by building trust and credibility.
- Actively pursued and qualified valued business opportunities.
- Demonstrated an understanding of the prospects' perspective and frame of reference and documented their needs and requirements.
- Managed new and established account development for revenue and profit growth.
- Defined and proposed specific approaches to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Proven effective prospecting, presentation and closing skills.
- Strong territory planning and account management skills.
- Awarded 'Pedal to the Metal' certificate for obtaining 114% Sales to Target for Q3, 2010.
Bachelor's In Communications
Jr. Commercial Account Manager Resume
Objective : Results oriented sales professional with a broad and diverse experience in consumer product sales.Successful in managing a growing book of business whill developing new sales opportunities. Ability to develope and maintain excellent client relations with a strong focus on client retention. Strongly adaptable in embracing corporate culture.Successful in leadership and team building. Abel to stay on task while managing a complex project mix.
Skills : Sap, Excel, Customer Service, Sales.
- Maintain and maximize sales for five major accounts Responsible for presenting quarterly presentations of packaging volumes, shipments, evolution of inventory, quality issues, commercial issues, and miscellaneous topics.
- Business development; expand cooperation to other KTN locations.
- Promote an offer value added services such as optical sorting, blending, in compounding.
- Negotiate new contracts, and maintain updated rates in system.
- Audit monthly invoices for proper charges an invoice aging.
- Map service-level agreements and key performance indicators per customer.
- Internal communicator for operations department.
- Communicate clear working instructions and procedures.
Commercial Account Manager Assistant Resume
Headline : Over fifteen years experience of successfully hunting and building relationships in both consumer and commercial sales. I have a natural ability to gain trust in clients, which enables me to identify, then intensify needs. This trust and knowledge offsets objections and closing comes with ease.
Skills : Salesforce, Calyx Point, Advanced Microsft Excel, Word And Powerpoint.
- Identify new business opportunities in assigned territory utilizing multiple sales plans.
- Develop strong customer relationships and sell solution based custom service plans.
- Secure major accounts in the area including one with several locations Prepare sales plans and monthly forecasts to ensure efficient monitoring of sales objectives.
- Maintain long-term customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction, future sales, opportunities, and customer referrals.
- Exceed sales goals consistently and grow company accounts.
- Utilize CRM database to provide accurate sales reporting.
- Ensure all sales comply with local and internal regulations.
BS In Marketing Management
Commercial Account Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced Sales Professional with excellent communication skills, adept at delivering prompt solutions and quality customer service by listening to my clients and understanding their needs. My goal is to acquire a position with a growth oriented company where I can contribute to the bottom line by utilizing my acquired skills and abilities.
Skills : End user experience, Social Media experience.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Provides technical support to Sales Executive/Account Executive(s); specifically in analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations.
- Schedules appointments with clients as requested by Sales Executive/Account Executive(s).
- Occasionally accompanies Sales Executive/Account Executive on prospect and client meetings as requested by Sales Executive.
- Completes applications in coordination with Sales Executive/Account Executive(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
Commercial Account Manager II Resume
Summary : Dedicated, accomplished and skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience. My experiences will allow me to bring the following skills set with me; Skilled at sales. at executing and carrying out company directives. at evaluating, instructing and training staff.
Skills : Excellent customer service skills, Ability to perform multiple tasks accurately and efficiently Professional telephone voice.
- Responsible for handling customer's, agents, company underwriters and agency owner's requests with expediency and a sense of urgency.
- Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of integrity in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing agency policy contracts.
- Prioritize workload and /or delegate when needed.
- Handle all aspects of the policies contracts.
- Continually improve skills and knowledge by seeking out educational opportunities.
- Assist Producers in the retention of quality business.
- Adhere and comply with established Agency Procedures.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
Commercial Account Manager I Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging position within a company, utilizing my superior customer service, organizational, interpersonal, underwriting and analytical skills to maintain a profitable outlook. Obtain a position within a company with growth potential and stability. To learn new skills and enhance my job knowledge and experience.
Skills : Insurance Underwriting, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Support, Property & Casualty Insurance Underwriting.
- Service and maintain commercial insurance policies for three producers.
- Provide daily customer service to the clients by telephone, email, US Mail and in person.
- Quote new, renewal, and endorsement business for the producers.
- Provide quote proposals for the producers to present to the client.
- Utilize carrier rating systems to quote, remarket and amend client policies.
- Interact with the company underwriters to negotiate new business and renewal premiums for the clients.
- Process certificates of insurance, ID cards, and binders as needed.
- Support the producers by completing applications, billing and daily processing of all policies.
Commercial Account Manager/Office Manager Resume
Objective : To continue my professional growth in the insurance industry with a progressive company, where my experience and expertise can be applied.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Provide technical support to Producers; specially in analyzing client needs, coverage and quotations.
- Accompany Producers on client meetings as requested.
- Pre-underwrite risk prior to submitting to carriers for quotes.
- Complete applications in coordination; submit applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Quote submissions online on each available carrier website.
- Order and issue binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verify their accuracy; forward them to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals for word processing as needed.
- Process renewals according to agency procedures.
Master of Science
Commercial Account Manager Lead Resume
Summary : Respected executive with over 10 years of successful sales and partner experience in the information technology, education, consulting and hardware industries. Gifted sales strategist and tactician who consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. Expert presenter, negotiator, and businessperson able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
Skills : Series 6 License, Saber Audit, Microsoft Office, Computer.
- Develop lasting relationships with customers in order to maximize revenues for the company.
- Maintained a high volume of outbound sales calls scheduling daily sales appointments.
- Prepare detailed proposals that include hardware, software, and services in order to meet or exceed monthly and annual sales revenue objectives.
- Respond to customer requests for proposals that include all areas of products & services.
- Interface with Implementation personnel in developing specific account strategies.
- Understand the inner workings of the products and present this knowledge to Customers.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
Finance And Real Estate
Commercial Account Manager Associate Resume
Headline : Focused and hardworking, able to troubleshoot complex problems and get the job done. Effective team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Confident professional communicator with outstanding listening and presentation skills. Well versed in working with diverse groups of people in large and small groups as well as one-on-one. Strong ability to build relationships and quickly take on leadership roles.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Answered phones, handled incoming/outgoing/overnight mail, greeted clients and salespeople, ordered supplies.
- Administrative project and spreadsheets as assigned.
- Issued Certificates of Insurance/Binders/Auto ID Cards/Cancellation Requests.
- Checked the recorder's websites to find the most recent declarations for condo associations and checked the locations against what was covered on the policy.Remitted Nationwide payments online.
- Filed claims and followed up until closed.
- Maintained and serviced an assigned book of business/completed applications and quoted new business.
- Issued Winery, Brewery, and License & Permit Bonds.
- Worked with producers and underwriters on client coverages and pricing.
High School Diploma
Commercial Account Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented and energetic individual with 16+ years of customer service experience in an insurance environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Emergency Medical Technician - Basic.
- Partner with the production team to service existing middle market clients and attract new business.
- Provide customer service to clients with regard to policy questions, updates, changes.
- Assist in the renewal process and suggest new marketing strategies.
- Prepare submissions; gather information (loss runs, worksheets, etc.), completing applications, and follow up on new and renewal business quotations as a team with the producer.
- Maintain suspense system, files and other client information.
- Stay current on department computer system.
- Responsible for file setup, client billings, issuing certificates, binders and processing endorsements and audits, auto ID cards and schedules of insurance.
- Collaborate with production team for client issue resolution.
Associates Of Arts