Social Media Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Social media enthusiast with functional knowledge of creating engaging and strategic content for social media and email marketing platforms. Highly skilled in designing and managing creative marketing campaigns.
Skills : Tech Savvy, Strong Computer Skills, Event Coordinator.
- Respond to requests for information from social media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences. Maintain, compile and report web analytics to management.
- Research and study the demographics of the corporation and fulfill the needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies.
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
- Create, edit and publish videos, news, and promotional content to increase fan engagement and channel growth.
- Monitor social channels and engage with audiences Create, manage and execute paid Facebook Advertising campaigns.
- Worked independently from the company and communicate with CEO, Owner, and PR Manager to stay current on company events, promotions, and news.
Social Media Marketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Social Media Strategy Online Marketing and Social Media professional who excels at creating and executing social media strategy that drives engagement, recognition, and loyalty for big brands.
Skills : Microsoft Office, App Apple di scrittura, Prezi, Balsamiq.
- TX Created and executed a customer-focused online strategy for restaurants nationally maximizing ad budget.
- Presented growth and engagement analytics to executive teams and made recommendations.
- Evaluated end-to-end customer experiences and developed a strategy to optimize cross -channel social media communications.
- Created organic company content nested within relevant events and trending topics.
- Collaborated with internal teams and vendors to optimize customer experiences.
- Implemented processes and programs that drove sales and created customer brand ambassadors.
- Designed co-launched social media message amplification campaigns with Mercedes, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel, eBay.
Social Media Marketing Manager I Resume
Objective : Spent the last decade dedicating career to digital marketing. Microsoft Online, and that got hooked onto the possibilities of the Internet. When moved to the USA, got into tech and then moved into marketing.
Skills : Social Media, Marketing, Management.
- Planning and managing strategic digital marketing campaigns for B2B clients, including Social Media, blog posts, content repositories.
- Managing all social media platforms for TSL Marketing, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google.
- Create, evaluate and manage B2B Social Media Strategies for clients. Create, curate and manage B2B content for TSL and clients.
- Design, create and manage Social Media Ad Campaigns and promotions.
- Maximize client's social visibility via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and other emerging social platforms.
- Develop new methods to engage in the Social Media space.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of B2B Social Media Campaigns.
Social Media Marketing Manager II Resume
Headline : Print and digital publishing veteran turned marketing manager who creates and manages engaging content for social media channels, websites, email marketing campaigns, blog posts, videos.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Manages the company's presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, Google Plus, and discussion boards.
- Developed campaigns and promotions measuring the impact of the programs.
- Analyzed and reviewed the effectiveness of the campaigns in an effort to maximize the results of the engagement.
- An advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Drove innovation, incorporated new social techniques/tools into marketing activities.
- Ongoing discussions with website designers to improve company website enhancing the design and user-friendly effects.
- Branding with logo, mission statement, design of email, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Yelp, blog, and Pinterest accounts.
Asst. Social Media Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : An internet veteran, with a focus on marketing, copy writing, and social media. Former pro musician. Since joining the real world at the turn of the Millennium, dedicated nearly exclusively to the digital/cyberspace realm.
Skills : Photoshop, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics,.
- Managed two Facebook Pages, two Twitter Business accounts, two Pinterest Business Accounts, two Instagram accounts.
- Managed a publishing calendar and schedule posts, Curated content and engaged with customers Listened to networks.
- Followed up with connections & on projects and checked in with the rest of the company for announcements to publish.
- Conducted experiments to optimize social media posts. Updated Google Shopping feed using XML spreadsheets.
- Built products using Magento for two Ecommerce websites. Updated keywords, managed ads, and created ads in Google AdWords.
- Wrote website copy & content (blogs) using Wordpress. Communicate ministry message on different platforms.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
Associate Social Media Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Seek employment with your company to effectively utilize education and professional skills acquired. In addition, to secure a position that will provide a stable future with growth potential for the company.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Constantly evolving technologies in online social networking, the blog sphere and search tools.
- Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential.
- Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
- Assess social media marketing strategies to determine the rate of return.
- Identify websites as long-term business targets to increase revenue.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new marketing techniques. Analyze and maintain market trends and consumer expectations.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
Associate Of Business
Jr. Social Media Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Increased Brand awareness through social media interaction by an average of each month including features in Forbes, and Spoon University. Created, designed, and edited content for monthly Ann Arbor Observer advertisement.
Skills : Staff Management, Training, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Seek and provide information to help the company determine its position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Manage Local events calendar to keep all brands informed of events that affect staffing needs and sales.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers.
- Strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products and services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Lead Social Media Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Analytical online reputation manager focused on customer satisfaction, rapid response, increasing brand awareness, and creating relevant content. Over 9 years of experience in social media, digital marketing, and online engagement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Keynote, Hootsuite, Vertical response.
- Responsible for curating relevant content to reach ideal business customers, as well as creating and managing all published content.
- Cultivated leads and sales through social correspondence. Executed online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Developed and expanded community outreach efforts, and designed all social media content.
- Drove marketing strategies through comprehensive mapping to prove metrics.
- Analyzed campaigns and translated qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising future Social Media campaigns.
- Maximized results through monitoring and reporting on effective practices for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Communicate, determining the audience, and measuring tactics to implement the strategy of the organization's goals.
Social Media Marketing Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a position with a growing company with a vision on the future, who is able to utilize relevant job skills, experience, qualifications and growth potential.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Hiring.
- Managing all social media platforms for H.C.H.O. Marketing, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Depop.
- Partner with store owners on integrated marketing initiatives that will build the H.C.H.O brand in the marketplace.
- Engaged with the public through social programs and presentations.
- Monitor and track followers on all social media platforms to analyze growth.
- Attended networking events as a Marketing Manager and Brand Ambassador.
- Build the stores brand in the marketplace while driving sales, traffic and NOI growth to the store.
- Act as a key facilitator and champion retailer relations in the drive for partnership and seamless communication.
Asst. Social Media Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Dynamic marketing professional skilled in brand management, client relations and event planning. Creative and innovative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Google Ads, Adroll, Sprout Social.
- Responsible for all online marketing efforts for Surrender Nightclub, Encore Beach Club, Andrea's Restaurant & Society Cafe.
- Increased ticket revenue through paid and organic methods.
- Owned the acquisition of fans & followers on various channels. Actively listened and engaged with this audience.
- Executed promotions through social media channels of each staff member (300+) through social media coaching.
- Identified opportunities, trends and features in the social media space to keep the venues competitive.
- Partnered with Legal & brand to teams to ensure public-facing assets meet compliance.
- Worked with the entertainment team to implement promotions.
Social Media Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Dependable, self motivated individual seeking a position in a fast paced working environment. Ideal position would allow me to use my extensive experience with work requiring multitasking, managing a workload with minimal supervision, exceptional computer skills, and excellent communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Marketing Skills.
- Set daily goals for employees and provided performance reviews.
- Secured CTNow's "Best Thrift Store in New Haven County" Created weekly schedules. Managed social media outlets and advertising.
- Provide customer service and staff leadership while handling a high volume of calls.
- Aided in the launch of two additional stores located in Orange and North Haven.
- Organized and attended staff meetings and events. Met with potential organizations to partner up with Helping Hands.
- Analyzed and reported social media actions on a monthly basis for results and new trends.
- Design all email layouts and manage them through MailChimp. Track social media statistics through IconoSquare.