Social Service Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Complete client intakes to assess what programs and assistance can be the most effective. Provide strength based case management to families and individuals with goals and objectives to guide clients.
Skills : Microsoft office, Technical Skills.
- Created, planned, and executed senior citizen's program activities as well as generate community interest in senior programs.
- Coordinated trips, "Lunch & Learn" programming, write newsletters and serve as an agency representative for Prime Time Health initiatives.
- Represented the center at Chamber of Commerce events and outside agencies.
- Completed all the intake visits and set up of Meals On Wheels clients including appropriate route location, PA Screens.
- Assisted seniors with property tax rebates, PACE, and SNAP applications.
- Recruited, hired, and trained all Meals On Wheels volunteers and collaborate with kitchen manager for seamless packing and delivery.
- Conducted mini-mental and depression assessments for each resident on caseload.
Social Service Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Delivering support services to individuals and families. Developing and implementing service objectives and plans. Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Data Entry.
- Assessed/coordinated medical and educational support services for families, birth through adult.
- Serviced providers to ensure the needs of children and families are met effectively and in a timely manner.
- Provided support groups, training workshops, and playgroups for children with developmental, physical, and emotional needs.
- Provided and coordinated services such as crisis intervention, assistance in securing medical treatment, legal assistance.
- Maintained accurate database and case files, community resources and referrals, and transportation as needed.
- Developed marketing and conducted community need assessment surveys.
- Provided initial interviews, evaluated needs, and coordinated follow-up services for Soldiers, spouses, and family members.
Social Service Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Able to convert of Medicaid Pendings to full Medicaid based on knowledge of eligible consumers, guidelines and billing procedures. Dedicated advocate to patients in the community and companies who provide needed care.
Skills : Case Management, Strengths Perspective, Group techniques, Access.
- Facilitated and managed the provision of social services for children and families enrolled in the Early Head Start and Head Start program ages.
- Monitored and participated in obtaining family assessment needs results for data collection and analysis with expected outcomes.
- Trained and mentored case managers on family goal settings, documentation, and outcomes.
- Established partnerships with agencies throughout County. Direct case management through referrals and resources.
- Provided ongoing training for staff, parents, and community members on mandated reporting.
- Planned bi-weekly meetings agendas, recorded minutes, and conducted meetings with case managers.
- Updated policy and procedures yearly to reflect and support agency area plans, vision/mission goals.
Social Service Coordinator/Executive Resume
Headline : Knowledgeable, skilled, and dedicated professional looking to obtain a position within the Human Resources Department that will enable to utilize education, experience, organizational skills.
Skills : Able To Supervise Employees, Work With All Levels.
- Recruited, interviewed, and signed up volunteers. Advised clients regarding food stamps, child care, or food.
- Established and maintained relationships with other agencies and organizations in the community to meet community needs.
- Prepared and maintained records and reports, such as personnel records, or training manuals.
- Represented organizations in relation to governmental and media institutions.
- Engaged community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
- Provided information or refer individuals to public or private agencies for assistance.
- Identified or contact members of high-risk or otherwise targeted groups, such as members of minority populations, low-income populations, or pregnant women.
Social Service Coordinator/Director Resume
Headline : To use the skills have obtained as a social worker in a skilled nursing facility for eleven years to work with a team to ensure facilities exceed state, federal and corporate requirements.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management, Customer Service.
- Worked and consulted with the residents Educate staff and property management team about the needs of and services available for residents.
- Coordinated all program services, use of site facilities and equipment with the other site management team members and supervisors.
- Worked with the Resident Management Corporation to facilitate the successful operation of the resident council.
- Attended and participated in required training, staff development programs, site staff meetings, and other meetings.
- Maintained mutually respectful, collaborative relationships with staff and residents.
- Demonstrated clarity and neatness in all forms of reporting and communication.
- Communicated effectively with the interdisciplinary team, patients, families, and agencies.
Social Service Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Service- focused Licensed Social Worker and program coordinator with a strong desire and commitment to serving the needs of disadvantaged, including but not limited to, individuals and families facing poverty, homelessness.
Skills : HUD Semi- Annual Performance Reports, Health administration.
- Interviewed and evaluated clients, including conducting safety and risk assessments.
- Maintained regular contact with clients, including visiting clients' homes.
- Employed appropriate incentives and sanctions to achieve desired behaviors and outcomes.
- Supervised offenders to reduce risk to the community. Referred felony and misdemeanor offenders to necessary community resources.
- Maintained personal contact with offenders through office and community visits.
- Coordinated and worked closely with law enforcement, social service agencies, and mental health providers.
- Maintained organized offender records and documentation in compliance with department and legal standards.
Jr. Social Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Proficient in program and organizational planning, Skilled in building community support, key coalitions and strategic partnerships. Backed by solid credentials (MSW) and equal strengths in program, personnel and case management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher, Public Speaking.
- Conducted a voluntary needs assessment of a low-income housing program.
- Advocated and negotiated with service providers for the timely provision of services on behalf of residents.
- Built relationships with agencies identified as service providers for the housing program.
- Planned and coordinate monthly informational workshops on topics of relevance to the resident.
- Assisted residents with employment-related services such as resume writing, interviewing skills, and job search strategies.
- Assisted residents in establishing a Resident Association. Keep confidential records on each resident.
- Reported weekly to the Property Manager regarding progress with resident, upcoming events, etc.
Masters In Arts
Lead Social Service Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that allows to use experience, knowledge, skills and education to work with clients. Organized and detail oriented and strive to ensure that any job, task, or project undertaken is completed correctly and efficiently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills.
- Acted as a liaison between residents and community agencies.
- Interacted with residents, monitoring their conditions, needs, and the services they are receiving.
- Reported, documented, and record-keeping using ASSC software.
- Attended corporate service coordinator meetings and coalitions with Senior Service Providers.
- Developed monthly newsletters and calendars.
- Completed admission assessments, MDS, PASSR, and care plan for each resident.
- Responsible for discharge planning, resident room changes, psychotropic drug review, and the emotional and social well-being.
Associate Social Service Coordinator Resume
Headline : A proven visionary and strategic leader that translates business strategies into maximum profits to commensurate with the best interest of clients, Board of Directors, employees, and the public.
Skills : Extensive experience with Outreach programs, Counseling.
- Established a trusting relationship with families assigned to caseload by initiating and maintain regular client contact.
- Encouraged compliance with, monitor, document child immunization schedules.
- Educated with approved curriculum with ages and stages of growth. Link family with a medical provider when needed.
- Identified and assisted families with accessing needed resources and social services.
- Maintained office hours, and provided assistance to individuals within budgetary guidelines.
- Acted as a physical volunteer for the children's camp program, as well as taught first aid class at the camp when needed.
- Wrote, and obtained grants for the formation of outreach programs for at-risk children, and families.
Asst. Social Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : An experienced and proven social worker with excellent organizational and written skills, an empathetic counselor in personal, family, group, and therapy.
Skills : Research, Client Advocate, Quality Assurance.
- Organized and participated in Care Conferences for residents and their families.
- Ensured that the medically related emotional and social service needs of the residents are met and maintained.
- Integral a part of the management team of the facility.
- Timely MDS input and completed PASSR documents thoroughly.
- Excellent written skills and completed progress notes in a timely manner.
- Worked with assigned families and develop the Family Support Plan(FSP).
- Created developmental assessment tools at established intervals.
Social Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Looking for a new opportunity to find work that will challenge and allow to develop new skills and obtain more experience.
Skills : Mirosot Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Researched and completed government, foundation, and corporate grants.
- Completed compelling narratives, memorandum of understandings, and contractual agreements.
- Evaluated department and employee performances. Prepared weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Worked with funding sources to meet consumer needs.
- Developed community service projects, conducted detailed interviews with families, to assess needs, analyzing data as needed.
- Assisted consumers with decision making and appropriate course of action.
- Investigated and follow through with residents' complaints. Counsel patients, staff, residents, and families.