Instructor/Teaching Assistant Resume
Objective : An exceptionally creative, hardworking and enthusiastic Instructor/Teaching Assistant with multiple valuable skills to contribute to a company. Searching for employment to further my work experience. To obtain an entry-level position in a secure and well-established company which will allow professional growth while working. Highly motivated, productive and a fun team player with strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
Skills : Editing, Writing, Teaching, Microsoft Office, University Course Administration, Reading Arabic, And Spanish
- Spent several years working in an inclusion classroom, offering additional support under a lead teacher supervisor.
- Worked in an alternative program designed for students with social and academic shortcomings.
- Experienced in supporting students in both a self-contained and general education classroom.
- Worked one-on-one with students of special needs helping them navigate through the challenges of high school.
- Offered individual instruction for students who performed on various levels.
- Utilized computer programs, audiovisual aids, and other equipment to aid in education and presentations.
- Prepared lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, and demonstrations.
- Gained an ability to teach complex and unfamiliar material to those new to advanced science.
- Organized student performances and enrichment activities to facilitate their learning.
Masters of Science
Graduate Teaching Assistant Resume
Headline : Committed, analytical-minded Graduate Teaching Assistant with nearly 5 years of experience performing laboratory services with precision and accuracy. Highly skilled in operating equipment and chemicals used in specific tests. Profound ability to provide consulting services pertinent to surgical pathology, hematology, coagulation, blood banking, and other related services. Seeking to use my bilingual abilities, strong interpersonal skills, and extensive experience working in a supportive role to contribute to the success of the business.
Skills : Analytical, Communication And Interpretation, Microsoft Office, Organizational, Multi-Line Phone System
- Conducting/ tutoring Microbiology practical laboratory lead discussion sections, tutorials, or laboratory sections.
- Evaluating and grading examinations, assignments, or papers and record grades.
- Returning assignments to students in accordance with established deadlines.
- Informing students of the procedures for completing and submitting class work, such as lab reports.
- Meeting with supervisors to discuss students' grades or to complete the required grade-related paperwork.
- Completing laboratory projects prior to assigning them to students so that any needed modifications can be made.
- Developing teaching materials, such as syllabi, visual aids, answer keys, supplementary notes, or course web sites.
- Providing assistance to faculty members or staff with laboratory or field research.
- Arranging for supervisors to conduct teaching observations, meeting with supervisors to receive feedback about teaching performance.
Masters of Science
Teaching Assistant (TA) Resume
Headline : Organized and patient with customer service with several different age groups. To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organization skills. To work in a stable environment that will allow me to use my strong communication skills. To use the ability to work well with others, in order to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Skills : Editing, Writing, Teaching, Microsoft Office, University Course Administration, Reading Arabic And Spanish, Office Administration
- Discussing assigned duties with classroom teachers in order to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Preparing lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- Presenting subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods.
- Tutoring and assisting children individually or in small groups in order to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Supervising students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips.
- Conducting demonstrations to teach such skills as sports, dancing, and handicrafts.
- Distributing teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
- Distributing tests and homework assignments, and collecting them when they are completed.
Bachelors of Science
Teaching Assistant/Tutor Resume
Summary : Teaching Assistant/Tutor versed in planning and setting up classrooms that are conducive to the learning process, as well as individual and social development. CPR and First Aid certified. Strong quantitative and analytical skill. Seeking a challenging position in a growth-oriented organization which offers diverse job responsibility and the possibility for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2007: Outlook, Word, Excel And PowerPoint.
- Assisting in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and school board policies.
- Assisting Lead Teacher/Director at the preschool level to conduct preschool and child development activities.
- Helped in preparing instructional materials for preschool-aged children.
- Adhering to policies for daycare centers as established by the department of social services the department of education child development division.
- Supporting to certified teachers for all grade levels and core areas.
- Tutoring language arts on a one-on-one basis as requested by certified staff.
- Working with parents to implement educational goals on many levels as requested.
- Assisting faculty members with classroom instruction, exams, record keeping, and other miscellaneous projects.
Master Of Arts
Research And Teaching Assistant Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented and organized Research And Teaching Assistant focused on evaluating student progression and adapting lesson plans to facilitate learning and growth. Educational professional accomplished in organizing teacher curricula, assisting with lessons and collaborating with other professionals to provide the highest level of education for each student. Attentive Assistant Teacher who regularly attends professional development seminars, faculty meetings, and parent-teacher conferences to remain connected to the needs of children and their parents.
Skills : Communication, Organizational, Teamwork, Leadership, Problem Solving, Public Health, Time Management, Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher
- The position entailed holding office hours and review sessions, proctoring and grading exams, and assisting with lecture and administrative tasks.
- Collaborated with other teachers on ideas for the improvement of the learning experience for the children.
- Assisted in the planning and organizing of the curriculum for the week for the children daily restocking of supplies and classroom organization along with the filing of paperwork.
- Assisted students with working in the lab to make it a safe/hazard-free environment while also preparing them to be able to face unexpected mishaps during lab sessions.
- Assisted in assignment work, student study help, preparing the exams, conducting and grading the assignments, quizzes, and exams.
- Worked on lecture improvement based on student understanding and feedback.
- Assessed students learning styles and understanding of the material in order to re-direct and optimize my own teaching strategies.
- Studied course lessons rigorously to ensure the material could be taught efficiently and correctly.
Masters of Science
Paraprofessional Teaching Assistant Resume
Objective : Paraprofessional Teaching Assistant knew for being a relationship builder, a leader, and mentor. Particularly effective in working with children in both classroom and athletic field settings. Excellent understanding of prioritizing as demonstrated during college years that kept studying a high priority while playing collegiate basketball and serving as a Coaching Assistant. Successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication, Extensive Experience With Customer Service
- Helped assist students in academic work and work with the classroom teacher to plan future lessons.
- Provided leadership and create student success through shared instructional and support services to schools and their communities.
- Ensured classroom discipline while maintaining student focus and enjoyment.
- Collaborated on developing a course structure and creating the course syllabus.
- Collaborated on designing and preparing discussion questions, written assignments, classroom activities, and other tools to facilitate cultural self-reflection and cross-cultural communication.
- Independently collected, read, and summarized best practices in teaching cross-cultural psychology.
- Distributed tests and homework assignments and collected them when they are completed.
- Laminated teaching materials to increase their durability under repeated use.
Master Of Arts
Certified Computer Science Teaching Assistant Resume
Headline : Certified Computer Science Teaching Assistant 5+ years of extensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and DevOps processes for agile projects. Extensive hands-on experience in Configuration Management policies and practices with regards to SDLC along with automation of scripting using BASH/Shell, Perl scripting. Experienced in Build/Release management.
Skills : Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server Operating System Windows (XP, 7, 8), Red Hat, UNIX, Centos, Ubuntu Version Control GIT
- Experienced in teaching college-level students, curriculum development, and classroom management.
- Worked closely with university information technology center for the information access.
- Mentored and trained undergraduate students on HTML, CSS, JS, Linux and Microsoft family.
- Assisted the professor in helping students with programming assignments.
- Assisted with illustrating the subject materials to students to help them understand programming concepts.
- Assisted in organizing and monitoring students during class and testing periods.
- Executed the students' programs to ensure that they met the assigned requirements debugged the students' programs if there were errors to see their level of understanding and to give them an appropriate grade.
- Collected and graded students' assignments, and posted assignments and grades to the blackboard.
- Assisted the students in developing algorithms, UML diagrams and flow charts for the planning of the programming assignments.
Masters of Science
Teaching Assistant II Resume
Objective : Teaching Assistant/Fellow motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence. Results-oriented who works well under pressure, both individually and as part of a team. Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills. Flexible and open to training. To use the education, skills, knowledge, and experiences I have gained to the best of my ability to obtain and maintain the position applied for.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Filing, Receptionist, Customer Service, Typing, Phone Etiquette, Organizational
- Presenting subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of instructors.
- Tutoring students individually or in a small group in order to help them accomplish their assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by instructors.
- Evaluating students performance, providing feedback for 90-100 students per semester.
- Holding help-lab hours for individual student consultations about assignments and grades related to Microsoft Office (word, excel and powerpoint).
- Working with the teacher in planning and implementing a program of study designed to meet individual needs of students.
- Working with the teacher in creating a classroom environment conducive to learning by employing a variety of appropriate teaching strategies.
- Working with the teacher in encouraging student enthusiasm for the learning process and the development of good study habits.
- Assisting classroom teachers with planning and implementation of daily lessons.
Master Of Education
Instructor/Teaching Assistant Resume
Objective : Instructor/Teaching Assistant excelled in positions of significant responsibility resulting in a broad base of experience in highly autonomous work environments. Excelled at being highly adaptable to a rapidly changing, high-pressure work environment while maintaining high levels of efficiency and productivity. Proven to be detail oriented, competent at multi-tasking, and consistently demonstrate strong organizational and problem-solving skills through work, family, and education settings.
Skills : Computer, Record Keeping, And Supervisory Duties, MS Office, Customer Service, Research
- Helped students develop writing, argumentation and clear analysis skills.
- Handled grade disputes and resolve conflicts between students during classroom discussion.
- Evaluated student written work for the understanding of the material, accuracy, and clarity.
- Represented the department at official functions, bringing the perspective of my area of concentration, philosophy of technology, to bear on widely ranging academic discussions.
- Developed exams to accurately test the ability of students to evaluate and synthesize course content.
- Identified gaps in student understanding and provided remedial instruction for students in one-on-one sessions by creating custom lessons, face-to-face and via email.
- Assisted the department with making guest lecturers and visiting students feel welcome.
- Created and conducted review presentations to help students prepare for exams.
Bachelors of Science
Observatory Teaching Assistant Resume
Summary : Passionate, versatile, detail-oriented Observatory Teaching Assistant seeking a position with a growing company in order to help expand the vision of the company as well as gain experience and knowledge for practical life usage and further educational endeavors. Hard working Mathematician with an extensive background in both Pure and Applied Mathematics seeking to apply my experience to real-world problems.
Skills : Excellent Work Ethic, Flexible, Great Communication, Strong Leadership Personality, Punctual, Dynamic, Adaptable
- Demonstrating patience and understanding while managing difficult children.
- Utilizing behavior modification strategies and rewarding positive behavior to maintain a well disciplined and motivated classroom.
- Conducting small group and individual classroom activities with students based on differentiated learning needs.
- Helping to develop lesson plans based on the student's academic, behavioral, occupational, speech, and physical therapy goals.
- Evaluating student progress through ongoing observation and assessment, cognitive, social, and motor development.
- Assisting to teach students with special needs in an integrated classroom setting.
- Working collaboratively with teachers, parents, and administrators to address the special needs of students.
- Notifying parents and administrators of problem behaviors one to one educational coach.
- Proctoring exams following the specific testing modifications set out in each student IEP.
- Handling paperwork relative to confidential individual education plans per student testing in the center.