Tech Support Representative Resume
Objective : Motivated student pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and 3D Graphic Design seeking career opportunities for work force experience. Friendly, outgoing, energetic team player with a hard-working and driven nature. Fast learning ability. Very Detail-oriented and organized. Calm under pressure with excellent phone etiquette.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Adobe, MS Outlook.
- Solicited feedback and opinions from residents across the United States via telephone surveys on various products.
- Obtained records on behalf of Legal firms, Insurance companies and individual employers from facilities such as Medical offices, School districts and various other employers.
- Provided telephone tech support for tax software customers.
- Assisted customers over the phone and remote desktop connection to document and resolve software issues.
- Upgraded and educated customers on available plans, equipment, and accessories.
- Provided customer service support in the electronics department and other departments as needed.
- Assisted in the day to day care of patients requiring assisted care.
Sr. Tech Support Representative Resume
Headline : To empower customers by going above and beyond to resolve issues and create customer delight. Drive for extra ordinary results while persuading, educating, negotiating and applying one time creative resolution strategies.
Skills : Customer Support.
- Provided customer service to a diverse range of customers with some sales involved.
- Delivered service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interacted with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gathered customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the resolution.
- Researched information using available resources.
- Accurately processed and recorded call transactions.
- Offered alternative solutions where appropriate.
Jr. Tech Support Representative Resume
Objective : IT professional with experience in management and customer service. Knowledgeable regarding troubleshooting, virus mitigations, PC/Laptop repair and upgrades. Strong team member who emphasizes client/customer satisfaction. Effectively implements procedures to achieve results.
Skills : Customer Service, Windows, Mac OS X, Typing, Word, Excel, Web Design.
- Facilitated problem solving regarding the use and settings of most commercial wireless routers and scripted the radio equipment that was mounted.
- Received inbound calls for technical support for Verizon Services.
- Supported customers regarding issues with video, data, and phone services.
- Interacted with a Wide Range of Customers and Technical Issues.
- Installed, upgraded, and configured Windows Operating System.
- Performed timely software upgrade on customer's devices.
- Installed, tested and configured new workstations for customers.
Associates Of Arts
Asst. Tech Support Representative Resume
Objective : Caregiver with advanced knowledge of Alzheimer's and dementia. Seeking a long term care position. Bilingual Caregiver with more than five years of experience Level-headed health professional that remains calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful situations. Strong belief in importance of companionship and support in patient care.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative Support, Computer, Banking, Receptionist, Data Entry, Database Management.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tacking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Met customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Assisted with customer issues regarding Apple products such as phones and computers.
- Assisted Verizon customers with technical issues.
- Provided a professional customer service experience to customers.
BS In Computer Science
Associate Tech Support Representative Resume
Headline : Bilingual IT tech with over 6 months experience for a telecommunications company and over four years PC repair experience seeks work environment where quotas and deadlines are met daily. have great computer skills - both hardware and software - and exceptional customer service skills. very comfortable working in fast paced environments where multi-tasking is required, and have experience handling confidential records.
Skills : Web Design, MS Office.
- Troubleshot subscriber calls for Video, Internet & Digital Phone Residential customers.
- Provided customer-friendly and proficient technical support to customers using phone, email, chat, and other means of communication.
- Troubleshot for Internet connectivity issues.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast paced and challenging call center environment.
- Identified chronic customer issues by creating and maintaining customer complaint log.
- Resolved service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
- Managed high call volume with tact and professionalism.
Bachelor Of Science
Tech Support Representative III Resume
Objective : Looking for position with possibilities for advancement that utilizes proven ability to: Manage a working environment and it's equipment Solve problems and make decisions Earn the trust of superiors.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Provided incentive to increase productivity by offering employees awards for best customer service.
- Conducted performance reviews for all customer service representatives to reduce resolution time and improve customer satisfaction rates.
- Monitored plant and hybrid fiber coax network using various network diagnostic tools for system outages.
- Opened and tracked trouble tickets as needed.
- Resolved all tickets in a timely manner.
- Supported field personnel as needed.
- Worked closely with Regional Data Center staff to resolve issues quickly.
Tech Support Representative II Resume
Headline : An organized, detail-oriented, and fast paste worker can be trained quickly. Able to prioritized and effectively accomplish multiple task and stay calm in the face of conflict.
Skills : Microsoft software user,operating mutil phone line systems, Internet navigation, IM messaging.
- Explained all charges and credits related to invoice.
- Offered opportunity to assist incoming employees.
- Offered a position with the loyalty team.
- Provided technical support for busy call center.
- Answered phones and helped customers with their device issues such as mobile phones.
- Provided technical support for busy call center.
- Answered phones and helped customers with their device issues (phone, TV, or internet problems) .
Bachelor Of Applied Science In Information Technology
Tech Support Representative I Resume
Summary : Seasoned, performance-driven with more than 10 years of experience in the industry, having the opportunity to support different environments private a government sector, and worked from tech support to system administrator has given me a clear perspective of what a company needs from their IT department. I'm self- motivated self-taught person able to coordinate multiple projects, meets deadlines with minimum or no supervision. have excellent troubleshooting and technical abilities working with users to resolve daily needs.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, Cashier, Research, Data Entry, Writing, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Telephone.
- Ensured customers, clients, and employees receive superior service in the areas of customer service, technical, and administrative support.
- Answered customer questions regarding billing, service problems, products and features.
- Scheduled appointments and maintain electronic calendar.
- Prepared reports to escalate to higher personnel for further resolution.
- Targeted customers interest with a variety of products and service offerings based on their need.
- Took payments and resolve delinquent account balances.
- Created, maintained and updated customer accounts.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Lead Tech Support Representative Resume
Headline : PC Operations and I.T. Professional with 26 years of experience in the implementation and support of hardware and software applications to meet a broad range of organizational/user needs. SonicWALL certified. Cisco experienced. VoIP and audio visual support. Strong technical expertise in networking, routers/switches, cabling, PC systems support and repair, printers, in combination with solid management experience. Excellent budgeting/cost containment skills, technical training capabilities, project planning and implementation skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Venipuncture, Windows, Teaching, Urinalysis, Powerpoint, Sales, Fax, Vital Signs, A1C, Hematocrit, Strep Screen.
- Followed up with customers to ensure satisfaction of service.
- Utilized training and personal skills to effectively .
- Responsible for Handling inbound calls regrading mobile activation for carriers such as At&t, Verizon, and Sprint.
- Responsible for Analying and resolving complex technical problems, utilizing advanced resolution procedures.
- Answered inbound calls from patrons about their cable/satellite services.
- Helped customers solve technical issues via telephone and various computer software.
- Hired to provide technical assistance with the installation and maintenance of hardware, software, network communication and workstations diagnoses, tracks, and solves hardware and software problems, escalates irresolvable issues to the appropriate department for resolution.
Tech Support Representative Resume
Headline : Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Skills : Management, Microsoft, Leadership, Sales, Training.
- Supported customers having data connectivity issues.
- Provided thorough support and problem resolution for customers.
- Researched, resolved and followed up on customer issues.
- Handled a large volume of phone calls.
- Maintained a calm, professional demeanor when faced with high demand, high volume workloads.
- Researched, documented and escalated cases to higher levels of support according to internal procedures.
- Identified opportunities to upsell product and services.