Technology Consultant Resume
Summary : Technology Consultant with more than 20 years as a successful Information Technology consultant. Experience in gathering requirements, facilitating meetings, and planning, creating and writing various documentation including standard guides, procedures and policies, user guides, operation and installation documents, instruction guides and other technical documentation.
Skills : Macintosh OS, and Networking, Database Design, and Computer Programming, Custom Electronics Installations.
- Performed as a technical writer, system administrator, and project coordinator for the collaboration environments.
- Developing support models, policies and procedures to standardize work excelling in customer satisfaction.
- Specialized in the messaging and collaboration environment organizing, writing, editing and maintaining technical documents.
- Provided new service offering documentation and procedures.
- Developed and led team processes, procedures, and training for IQMS ISO 9002 certification.
- Conducted requirement gathering meetings to determine scope definition.
- Engaged in communication with business professionals, stakeholders, and end-users and customers in face-to-face and conference call meetings.
- Led and documented process mapping using activity diagrams.
- Implemented various client mergers and acquisitions, data/site conversions, workflow design, streamlining processes, decommissioning sites & servers, and other non-standard service requests.
- Responsible for analyzing the team's critical tickets to eliminate Severity 1 and 2 issues which increased client satisfaction rating and improving standardized processes.
Information Technology Consultant Resume
Summary : Results-driven hands-on Technology Consultant and Architect, with in-depth experience in the deployment of diverse technologies, in multiple domains, local, remote and in the cloud. Specialized in enterprise business applications with emphasis on Security, High Availability, Distributed processing, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Analytics, and BI.
Skills : Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Microsoft, Data Mining, Analytics, and BI.
- Designed and implemented the Infrastructure while reducing overall Server count from 76 to 44 which significantly reduced operating costs for the client.
- Migrated 80,000 Windows XP and Windows 7 devices to the Infrastructure over an 8 week period with no downtime, interruptions in service, or missed Service Level Agreements.
- Led Operations Team in all aspects of operational support and environments and provided ongoing training to improve the team's skillset.
- Administered dual environments consisting of 120 total servers which provided service to 80,000 workstation devices globally.
- Developed and implemented an automated process to monitor and report on the overall health of the infrastructure servers.
- Collaborated with clients and project managers to obtain requirements, develop and deliver solutions.
- Implement support processes and procedures to deliver requested services.
- Troubleshooting, problem resolution and root cause analysis of complex server, workstation and networking issues using remote tools.
- Analyzed network configuration data to design and implement bandwidth throttling technologies.
System Technology Consultant Resume
Objective : Skilled System Technology Consultant with more than 3 years of demonstrated accomplishments in information technology. Dynamic troubleshooter with the ability to translate complex technical requirements into usable documentation. A highly motivated individual is willing to go the extra mile to ensure meeting deadlines and project effectiveness.
Skills : Java, Java EE, Web Development, RDBMS, NoSQL DB, BI, Analytics.
- Project lead and primary support for the development of a multi-million dollar database tracking system for fuel costs.
- Reduce end-user man-hours by 6-10 hours per week through developing, maintaining, and supporting complex applications for the largest utility company.
- Improve efficiency by an estimated 35% through creating and modifying stored procedures, triggers, and packages using PL/SQL and complex queries.
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the direct support of end-users, including requirements gathering, report creation, data cleansing, and troubleshooting.
- Create meaningful SQL reports for upper-level management by reviewing and approving functional specifications.
- Maintain report development environment by configuring and supporting the company.
- Assisting in the development/redesign of the current tracking system using Java, JDeveloper along with iReports and Jasper for reports.
- Proactively identified risks concerning project plans and resource planning to deliver a greater number of projects on time and within budget.
Independent Technology Consultant Resume
Headline : Technology Consultant with 7 years of experience is now seeking to align with an upwardly mobile company that will utilize the talents and affords the opportunity for upward movement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Matlab, Java, Python, Sharepoint, GIS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography, HTML.
- Work with customers and peers to develop solutions using approved network hardware and networking best practices.
- Work with Technical Project Managers to understand project priorities and help sequence network engineering components accordingly.
- Communicate within project teams to set deliverables and expectations (time/resource requirements).
- Communicate within project teams to determine best dates and times to implement Changes.
- Work with Information Engineers to ensure compliance of solutions with corporate policies.
- Perform necessary change management activities and process steps to install or decommission network hardware.
- Provide detailed solution documentation and project status updates.
- Coordinate with Network Operations to ensure appropriate monitoring of new equipment is included as part of the rollout.
- Provide resolution information and work with other teams to complete impact analysis where appropriate.
- Attend conference calls as requested to explain Changes and/or gain approvals.
Technology Consultant-M&A Resume
Objective : Looking for a Technology Consultant or Business Analyst Position, with heavy educational credentials of Engineering and Management, also having Financial Engineering as certification.
Skills : AutoCAD, Pspice, C, C++, UNIX, Matlab, Oracle PL/SQL, Ab Initio, Adobe Packages, Advanced MS Excel And Word.
- Programmed scripts using UNIX, for telecommunication services like call rates and plans.
- Debugged errors that were 40% more productive than peers and colleagues.
- Raised tickets as and when daily tasks failed, resolved the issues, and updated its status in Amdocs (a customer support management software).
- Documented best practices on day-to-day tasks, UNIX programming, and debugging, contributed to the company's formal guide to new employees.
- Summarized and reported works of 5 team members, using MS Excel, on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Provided an error-free data integration and data migration solution for employee payroll database problems, using the following BI/DW tools.
- Involved in various retrospective and brainstorming sessions to improve the delivery process.
- Understanding other modules functionality which enables to understand the complete structure of the project.
Lead Technology Consultant Resume
Summary : Having a great experience in customer service and willing to learn a new task and work. Looking to secure a position as a trustworthy professional with superior communication skills to develop strong and lasting relationships with all members of the community.
Skills : Adobe, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Business Pro, MS Office Suite, Access, Excel, Movie Maker, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Peoplesoft, Windows Vista/XP, Blog, Webpage Creations, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Conducted multiple rounds of Commercial Room Pilots with stakeholders to capture additional requirements and to demo functionality of the system.
- Established a strong client relationship in order to understand and capture their requirements by creating/updating a series of documentation.
- Documents for System Implementation projects such as the Requirements Traceability Matrix, Configuration Workbook, Business Process-flows, Test Script Templates, etc.
- Lead multiple rounds of UAT by identifying the appropriate stakeholders and created test scripts for each stakeholder to execute.
- Analyzed all Pass/Fail results from the users and conducted many rounds of defect testing to flush out any issues within the system and received final sign-off from the users.
- Conducted three rounds of testing, including conversion testing of data from Legacy Systems to the new system by using analytical and complex formula via Excel.
- Supported Change Management with Post Go-Live training and activities in all areas of the system and conducting 1-on-1 training with the clients.
Technology Consultant & Advisor Resume
Summary : Results-driven hands-on Technology Consultant & Advisor with in-depth experience in the deployment of diverse technologies, in multiple domains, local, remote and in the cloud. Specialized in enterprise business applications with emphasis on Security, High Availability, Distributed processing, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Analytics, and BI.
Skills : Java, Java EE, Web Development, RDBMS, NoSQL DB.
- Designed and developed solutions for diverse enterprise requirements.
- Offered and led the implementation and support of stacks in several verticals, including Healthcare, Government, Education, Manufacturing and Retail.
- Designed and developed enhancements to an enterprise conferencing system to replace an existing product.
- Designed and developed memory caching for static integration results in both live server memory backed up by the NoSQL.
- Ensured the recapture of static pages at rates below 10 milliseconds compared to 1-4 seconds.
- Development of Map Reduce procures to process the AS400 extract and upload of relevant data into Hadoop system Loading of data into Hadoop from RDBMS using Sqoop.
- Development of Map-Reduce programs to generate the report.
- Proactively maintain desktops, maintenance, and backups for all clients.
Associate Technology Consultant Resume
Objective : Experienced Associate Technology Consultant, Insightful and skilled in customer service with excellent communication and listening skills. A dedicated, loyal employee who appreciates collaboration and teamwork.
Skills : Waterfall, Team Leadership, Unix, SQL, Oracle SQL, Informatica PowerCenter, Performance Management, Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in client interaction, studying and auditing business process, process mapping, workarounds, requirement gathering, and gap analysis.
- Full lifecycle implementation experience of Enterprise Asset Management module.
- Techno-Functional experience in Asset Management, Inventory, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash cycle.
- Trained and mentored a team of 4 new hires, delivered training on data migration and reports.
- Presented solutions and designed implementation strategy for various technical objectives.
- Performed data migration and data integration activities using Oracle APIs and Interfaces.
- Improved effectiveness of Asset Management by the implementation of the EAM module.
- Prepared reports to analyze work request, work orders and other maintenance data using the Report Builder.
- Customized Work requests approval process using the Workflow builder.
Business Technology Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience in contracting, procurement, and infrastructure and ERP implementations. Has experience leading, implementing, and supporting large IT transformation initiatives in the private and public sector. Successfully deployed multiple full-scale testing operations, legacy systems recalibration, and replacement, and organized large training events to facilitate the adoption of new technology infrastructure.
Skills : Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, And Mitigation, SQL Developer, SDLC, Agile Methodology, Functional Testing, Business Development, Process Modeling.
- Developed documentation to address procurement requests, and led the team in reviewing internal documents.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements for vendor evaluation and selection.
- Supported the development, preparation, submission, and justification of budgets and requests for resources for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Trained analysts on Remedy Ticketing System and MS Project Server.
- Provided feedback with recommendations for improving the overall performance of the databases and complete end-user requests for bug fixes and enhancements.
- Analyzed the results of testing processes and tests fixes for application development.
- Documented software functionality prior to release, as well as the generation of training materials and customer-facing documentation.
- Developed documentation to address procurement requests, and led the team in reviewing internal documents.
Principal Technology Consultant Resume
Summary : An IT professional with over 17 years of experience. Able to work independently and willing to take ownership of critical corporate responsibilities. Highly organized, detailed and proficient in all areas of project management. Aggressive troubleshooting skills with superior work ethic.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Office Equipment, Customer Service, Operations, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry.
- Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and provide technical assistance and support.
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications.
- Perform network and web vulnerability security scans and mitigate any vulnerability and maintain and update the POAM.
- Providing network setup and support and registration setup and support for conferences and trade-shows.
- Provide session tracking and lead retrieval for conferences and trade-shows.
- Provide training on MS Office Suite and other computer skills to admin staff as well as upper management.
- Preparing reports and analysis of planning and optimization activities and radio access KPIs.
- Managing and developing of subordinate engineers on RF Planning and Optimization.
Sr. Technology Consultant Resume
Headline : Skilled IT professional with a wide range of installation, support, troubleshooting, and project experience. Proficient in Windows workstation and server installations, imaging, help desk, upgrades, and customer support.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office, Ethernet Hardware, Cabling, LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and Office. Excellent Written, Verbal and Presentation Skills.
- Implemented and support an array of tax technology solutions as well as integrate these solutions with ERP, Billing, POS, and eCommerce systems.
- Serve as project lead/manager on implementations.
- Analyzed client's tax landscape, work with clients to gather/develop requirements, architect design, and then implemented the designed solution.
- Continuously acquire in-depth knowledge of tax technology solutions and underlying accounting procedures.
- Develop a thorough understanding of best practices applied in the client service field.
- Create necessary project documentation for client and internal company use.
- Improved project management skillsets by leading status calls, weekly minutes, and maintaining the project plan.
- Create requirements, solutions, project plans, and other documentation to assist in implementation projects and other internal projects when necessary.
Technology Consultant III Resume
Summary : Information Technology professional with diverse background and expertise in media creation, computer support, database development, and systems development, configuring/troubleshooting hardware and software on all major platforms. Special strengths include desktop and server support for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Linux systems, systems analysis, Drupal, CiviCRM, grant writing and administration, and support for publishing.
Skills : Systems Administration, MCSE, A+ Certification, Drupal, CiviCRM, FileMaker, Project Management, MySQL, Database, Publishing, Graphics Design, macOS, Linux, Windows.
- Improved requirement capture by redesigning the capturing points and reduced errors in requirement capture by 16%.
- Led and coordinated internal and external quality assessments to monitor software delivery quality.
- Reduced quality issues by 11% by customized quality assessments and enhanced training, while ensuring no delay in business and development functions.
- Analyzed current state metadata of extended accounts database and identified major risk areas in governance.
- Achieved 90% cycle time reduction in data collection for users while improving accuracy and quality.
- Worked with client teams to ensure optimal operations through streamlined processes, effective requirement analysis and standardized coding.
- Improved the performance of one critical process by 37%.
Technology Consultant Resume
Summary : Hardworking business management graduate with 12 years of experience in marketing and technology consulting, proven leadership and organizational skills, seeking to apply abilities and put innovative ideas into practice to achieve projects that are needed to be done.
Skills : Aruba Wireless, Networking, Consulting, Network Security, Network Management, CCNA, CCNP.
- Interact with instructors and staff to refine existing classroom technology and create a plan and scope for future technologies.
- Design, program, and install classroom technology systems.
- Manage and create reports for a central database that is connected to all classroom technology on campus.
- Create a modular code library that can be used in technology control system throughout campus departments.
- Design graphical interfaces for control systems that are simple and intuitive for users with a wide array of technical knowledge and skills.
- Troubleshoot hardware problems within systems and perform equipment upgrades and repairs.
- Contributed consulting and project management on multiple large AV and IT constructions projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various network, hardware/software issues via telephone, remote tools or onsite.