Telecommunications Engineer III Resume
Summary : To continue to grow and expand on knowledge with the Enterprise Communications Systems platform, and expand on what have accomplished in the past years in project management.
Skills : Optimization, System Design & Development, Network Design.
- System Manager providing SIP and IP communications throughout Apple Worldwide.
- Project Management for new locations and expansions for the Cupertino Campus and Field Sales offices.
- Identify voice requirements, request quotes and process orders, install voice equipment and ensure installation meets users requirements.
- Attend weekly project meetings to ensure timelines are being met for communications equipment installation and testing.
- Submit Budget for new equipment, and ensure the telecommunications budget comes in at or under-budgeted amount.
- Responsible for day-to-day telecommunications operations of the Cupertino campus and 25 Field Sales Offices.
- Planning and Implementation of Contact Centre and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions.
Telecommunications Engineer I Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging position that will allow for growth opportunities as well as provide for career advancements.
Skills : Director, Enterprise Monitor, Data Views.
- Supported voice infrastructure for 3 Unified IP Contact Center Systems in a large multisite Healthcare environment.
- Supported a wide variety of Contact Center Applications. Assisted in building coordinated dial plans across four sites.
- Served as a key resource in a large project to scale Unified IP from a 250 seat solution to an Enterprise 1500 seat solution.
- Actively pursued a resolution to a variety of voice, network, data, application, and interface problems.
- Advised Senior IT Leadership on strategic decisions affecting the future growth of the contact center environment.
- Project planning and coordination Advanced routing and call handling techniques using IVR solutions (M3).
- Implementation of OSP and CPE facilities including field and GPS surveys.
Telecommunications Engineer/Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in an environment which will allow to expand knowledge and continue to grow in the Telecommunications industry.
Skills : Military, Telecommunications, Homedeport Stocker, UPS.
- Retrieved and interpret network performance data. Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Designed a local/wide area network (LAN/WAN) based on performance, growth, and availability needs.
- Developed and maintain network diagrams and documentation. Recommend configuration changes and updates based on data.
- Provided second level support and troubleshooting for components and systems that comprise the local and wide area networks.
- Work both independently and with outside vendors on investigating new network technologies.
- Successfully managed vendor installation of multiple data/voice projects; evaluate vendor capabilities, track costs.
- Coordinate schedules between vendors and internal Celera teams, monitor vendor performance, certify project completion.
Telecommunications Engineer II Resume
Headline : A vast knowledge of Cisco network and voice environments, proven troubleshooting skills, and a customer focused approach. A team player with an ability to multi-task and an overwhelming commitment to success.
Skills : Telecommunications, Management, Data Entry.
- Implemented Prime Collaboration to provide insight into the operation of the UC environment.
- Worked with the Enterprise Monitoring team to integrate alerts from Prime Collab into HP Openview.
- Troubleshot interoperation between CUCM and Siemens OSV.
- Identify several issues with SIP trunking between the two, and helped Cisco TAC identify bug IDs CSCup30280, CSCuq63768.
- Received commendation from the executive administrative assistant for the CEO.
- Participated in the rollout of 1400 phones in 5 days in a new office space as part of the Enterprise's recovery from damage.
- Worked with Verizon Business to cut over nearly 10000 DIDs in very adverse conditions.
Telecommunications Engineer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished senior level IT systems and resource manager with 30 years active duty U.S. Navy and commercial systems development and operations management background.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Microsoft Power point, Adobe Photoshop.
- Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for multiple service contracts.
- Ensured Atlantic Fleet Gig-E network systems were configured and checked for quality prior to installation aboard.
- An engineering team member, responsible for establishing policies and procedures for subordinate contractor performance.
- Provided performance and managerial oversight for facility engineering and network configuration of network components.
- Tested commercial video conference equipment for use and compliance on the MCI telecommunications network.
- Analyzed test results to locate and determine the causes of malfunction.
- Adapted and modified standard techniques, procedures and criteria to solve complex problems.
Telecommunications Engineer/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a technical position that will utilize expertise in computer information systems, system configuration, and satellite systems.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Office.
- Perform annual rekey of cryptographic equipment for United States Army Reserve Centers throughout the US.
- Deploy, configuring, monitoring, and managing network devices.
- Manage LAN/WAN architectures using the network and router-based protocols.
- Designing and implementing network and system architectures, troubleshooting, administering PBX and ancillary equipment.
- Advance troubleshooting on network devices including coordinating technical resources from the manufacturer.
- Manage, maintain, and coordinate the operation of classified and unclassified networks.
- Conduct maintenance on Sipr equipment located at the United States Army Reserve Centers.
Lead Telecommunications Engineer Resume
Headline : Developed excellent customer service skills from prior experience with customers in some of past positions, and have a friendly personality with an intuitive understanding of people and all work years were as a Team Work.
Skills : Skills Good Customer Service Skills, Installation.
- Install Security Camera Systems for the Oil Drills. Travels between sites to perform assigned duties.
- Install and troubleshoot the (VSAT) Systems for the Oil Drills to make them keep in touch with the manager's offices.
- Provide technical support and instruction to staff or customers regarding equipment standards, assisting with specific, difficult in-service engineering.
- Analyze system requirements, capacity, cost, and customer needs to determine the feasibility of a project and develop a system plan.
- Programing and maintenance Motorola Walky Talky devices.
- Install, test and maintain all types of telecommunications, switching and transmission equipment.
- Responsible for Implementing ACD Systems and Aspect Quality Manager Systems at two locations.
Lead Telecommunications Engineer Resume
Summary : Experience in IT & Telecommunications Administration, with extensive experience with Mitel, Avaya, Rolm & Cisco Phone Systems. Experience with managing multiple sites & environments.
Skills : Telecommunications, Communication Skills.
- Managed migration of multiple sites from Avaya-8X8-Allworx to Mitel system Administrate multiple sites across the US.
- Manage all Telecom accounts across multiple vendors. Install, test, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
- Evaluate, design, Implement and maintain existing and proposed telecommunications systems.
- Analyze user's Telecommunications needs and recommend solutions.
- Prepare detailed specifications and flowcharts for internal systems/call flows.
- Monitor the operations of telecommunication Systems and services of vendors.
- Install & Administrate Oaisys call recording Computer Environment: Mitel, Windows 2007, MS- Office 2010.
Associates In Programming
Associate Telecommunications Engineer Resume
Headline : Retired USAF Senior NCO with extensive background in diverse technical and leadership areas. Familiar with DISA Retina Scan program Defense messaging system experienced Microsoft Partner Microsoft Tech-ed program.
Skills : Windows 7, Windows 8, Sharepoint, Office 365, Networks.
- Provided telecommunications development, design, and implementation to the Base and tenant units.
- Acted as Network Administrator in a Windows enterprise domain environment.
- Implemented Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2001.
- Designated email Postmaster to the Base CO. Maintained the main city switching system E10.
- Provided Server Hardware support, troubleshooting, upgrades, modifications, and enhancements as required.
- Managed the Storage Area Network and Network Attached storage systems.
- Routinely installs, configures, and maintains voice communications and switching equipment.
Asst. Telecommunications Engineer Resume
Summary : knowledge with the Avaya Enterprise Communications Systems platform (ACM), and expand on what have accomplished in the past years in project management and supervising telecommunications staff.
Skills : Avaya S87xx, s85xx, s83xx, Technical Skills.
- Design, build and support contact centers.
- Managed daily workload and provided technical assistance to Telecommunications technicians.
- Responsible for representing the department in Change Control and Incidents Review.
- Maintained Telecommunications vendor and contractor relations. Served as project manager for department projects.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support Telecommunications Specialist Provided software design and corporate policy guidance to business units and technicians.
- Responsible for training new technicians on system administration and policy.
- Responsible for change management filings and time tracking. Vendor liaison for outages, installations, and repairs.
Telecommunications Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a long term and rewarding position with room for advancement in the Central Kentucky area. That will utilize skills and knowledge in the computer and telecommunications industry.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Excel.
- Maintain Avaya CTI/AES, Voice Portal and associated IBM Speech Servers.
- Maintain and support the NICE Perform call recording system.
- Maintain and support Aspect TCS/RTA Workforce Management system.
- Develop daily testing procedures for the telephone system to include: Avaya CTI and s8700 telephone system vectors.
- Develop and document procedures for adding new agent accounts to Telephony Systems.
- Develop and document Disaster Recovery Plan for Telephony Systems.
- Advise, recommend and implement new technology for the company. Vendor management for 11 sites nationwide.
Associates In Computer