VP Sales I Resume
Objective : Experiences in various fast-paced business technology environments with particular expertise in program and project management, shared support services.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Executive Management.
- Trained and assisted team members in network systems administration techniques.
- Managed, planned, supported, maintained, configured, installed, coordinated, and resolved problems with all software and hardware for all desktops and file servers.
- Trained users in the proper use of equipment and software.
- Trained users on LAN operations and procedures.
- Recommended and implemented LAN policies and standards and ensured adherence to security procedures.
- Contributed to The sales campaign, which is the best selling animated feature of all time.
- Pioneered the direct-sales video program with national retail chains.
VP Sales III Resume
Summary : Seeking employment to perform any job necessities. Experienced with welding, fork-lift operations, heavy equipment operations, general mechanic work on oilfield equipment.
Skills : Sales Force, Communication Skills.
- Oversaw development and management of various Key Accounts.
- Offered by IBT including architectural/design services, construction and project management, construction services.
- Coordinated with various team members to ensure uniform product delivery and client satisfaction.
- Identified and established relationships with non-clients across the country to develop a robust sales pipeline.
- Solicited and Managed a New Account that has brought.
- Management of Key Accounts that have resulted in the deployment of over branch locations.
- Consistently rated as revenue/margin goal attainment.
VP Sales II Resume
Headline : Providing a bi-directional interactive software for virtual consults between a healthcare professional and the patient. Provided national coverage with a core focus in the Midwest.
Skills : Sales Management, Account Management, Team Building.
- Sales of portable power distribution equipment to the entertainment, government and industrial markets.
- Managed a staff of five direct territory managers and seven inside sales associates.
- Tasked with reorganizing sales strategies to increase revenues along with developing and improving existing sales force to increase market penetration.
- Created new sales metrics and compensation plans to ensure team loyalty and satisfaction and reduced turnover.
- Developed a new distribution network.
- Instituted RAP process to increase communications with other departments within Lex.
- Reduced a client's overall IT costs and increasing service levels.
Sr. VP Sales Resume
Summary : To continue technical sales career with an aggressive, pro-active & growth-oriented organization that will benefit from sales expertise, technical prowess and managerial skills.
Skills : Sales force, Marketing.
- Branded products to all the regional grocery accounts.
- Market blended yogurts, drinkable yogurts, cheese, sour cream, and milk.
- Built a new sales team with 6 Regional Managers and 60 indirect reports.
- Traveled on a regular basis throughout the nation to coach and mentor the sales team.
- Added propositions and develop them into business managers with diverse skills.
- Instilled personal accountability into each and every team member.
- Created detailed job descriptions, performance reviews, and KPI's.
- Launched and spearheads sales to ethnic and diverse areas to grow in new markets.
Bachelor Of Arts
VP Sales/Representative Resume
Summary : Completely driven sales professional who has accumulated successful achievements working in distribution and broker network management of consumer packaged goods.
Skills : Communication Skills, Retail Management.
- Traveled extensively throughout the working with our sales reps in the field.
- Created programs for major clients for this promotional product supplier.
- Managed and attended trade shows throughout the country presenting our products.
- Worked closely with our Marketing team creating marketing plans to propel the sales and profitability of this growing company.
- Able to get our team to work together towards one goal and enjoy ourselves doing it.
- Identified/penetrated target markets, resulting in new channels of distribution.
- Acquired new business in multiple channels, representing company sales.
VP Sales/Executive Resume
Objective : Sales Professional with experience in sales in the positions of national sales management, regional sales management, national account management.
Skills : Management, Retail Marketing.
- Directed responsibility for overall sales, profit and pre-tax profit for the company.
- Managed four regional sales leaders and salespeople in representing eight separate branch locations.
- Developed annual sales, profit, and expense forecasts and strategic target account plans.
- Maintained and increased new and existing account revenue within strategic markets through data mining and target account development.
- Developed successful team environments through effective communication and developmental training.
- Responsible for hiring and training new regional sales leaders and regional salespeople.
- Developed new suppliers and maintained existing relationships to assist the company in increasing revenue.
Lead VP Sales Resume
Headline : Established new teams as well as successfully retooled existing teams to become strategically focused and more effective.
Skills : Marketing, Problem Solving Skills.
- Directed sales and business development functions, including key account management, customer relationship development.
- Provided team training, coaching and mentoring.
- Led sales and marketing associates located in Illinois, Texas, and California.
- Designed, implemented and adjust various sales plans and programs for staff augmentation and outsourcing.
- Selected Achievements: Met or exceeded all quotas throughout tenure.
- Established the company's first-ever direct client relationships resulting in a revenue increase.
- Interacted extensively with clients and our team during the sales process.
Associate VP Sales Resume
Summary : High-achieving sales executive successful in managing accounts with annual revenue. Expert in needs analysis, sales forecasting and closing tactics.
Skills : Sales, Marketing.
- Forecasted, goal and performance reporting for all accounts.
- Created sales contacts with on- and off-premise accounts.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sale and service agreements.
- Monitored market activity and quoted pricing to maintain healthy profit margins.
- Organized joint sales call with current customers and outside vendors.
- Built client relationships by acting as the liaison between the customer service and sales teams.
- Created proposals for new and repeat customer business transactions.
- Contacted regular and prospective customers to explain product features and solicit orders.
Asst. VP Sales Resume
Summary : To obtain a growth-oriented leadership role with a dynamic, growth-oriented company utilizing strong administrative skills, operational background and experience.
Skills : Communication, Marketing, Inventory Management.
- Responsible for all aspects of this start-up label with over artists on its roster.
- Created and developed all aspects of retail implementation and sales policies.
- Negotiated contracts with distributors, manufacturers, and artists.
- Negotiated contracts with outside agencies, including PR firms, Radio Indies, and advertisers.
- Managed all manufacturing and production for 350 artists.
- Created and developed dynamic marketing plans for all retail artists.
- Increased overall sales revenue and Catalog sales by Reduced co-op spending.
VP Sales Resume
Summary : As a professional in business as it relates to operations, sales management and business development, work history reflects an opportunity to provide company with leadership.
Skills : Sales force, Business Development, Sales Management.
- Responsible for Business Development with Owners, General Managers and Program Directors of radio stations, and radio station groups nationwide.
- Sold over Nationally Syndicated Radio Programs.
- Established relationships with Owners, General Managers, and Program Directors.
- Initiated a Sponsorship program for certain syndicated shows.
- Attended Radio Conventions nationwide and participated in many panels.
- Achieved sales goals at a high level where was promoted to VP of Sales.
- Established Remoteeyes brand as a DVR leader in the QSR industry.