Administrative Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : To manage the operations of the Facility by establishing, developing, planning, and organizing the operations and functions of the Facility.
Skills : Management skills, Microsoft Word.
- Scheduled committee meetings and distributes schedules to committee members on a timely basis.
- Maintained master calendar and notifies Medical Staff and other relevant hospital personnel of medical staff meetings.
- Maintained orderly correspondence and paperwork files for various duties performed for medical staff/Medical Director/other departments.
- Organizes develops and maintains orderly and decipherable computer files of all agendas, minutes, correspondence, bylaws, forms, etc.
- Maintained separate directory for Medical Director's correspondence.
- Maintained database for all clinical, non-clinical and student contracts.
- Completed contracts and/or agreement for all managed care, educational, and vendor contracts.
- Maintained a current policy and procedure manual describing the medical staff office procedure.
- Updated manual as changes occur.
Jr. Administrative Assistant To CEO Resume
Headline : Accomplished executive assistant offering 25 years of administrative experience reporting to a President and top executives. Organized and self-motivated, capable of effective communication in any situation, maintain strict confidentiality and effectively leverage skills. Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex and deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues.
Skills : MS Office, Management skills.
- Provided administrative support to the CEO Prepared monthly and quarterly hospital reports.
- Used of tickler system in order for executives to have needed materials for meetings such as files, agendas, past meeting minutes.
- Responsible for all travel reservations for CEO as well as medical staff physicians.
- Attended monthly division and leadership meetings and take minutes.
- Attended all other meetings as needed and arranged for food and drinks as appropriate.
- Liaison between CEO and the medical staff as well as other Vice Presidents within the corporation.
- Maintained interface with all departments and Administration.
Sr. Administrative Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : Role of administrator assistant to CEO affords you the ability to pursue a unique kind of professional achievement.
Skills : Organizational Skills, MS Office.
- Maintained and coordinated the schedule of the CEO for the behavioral healthcare organization.
- Processed and recorded time for all administrative staff.
- Transcribed minutes for meetings chaired by the CEO.
- Coordinated monthly meeting schedule for the CEO and other administrative staff.
- Arranged meeting and lodging accommodations for out of town behavioral healthcare.
- Organizations when in town for Mid-West Planning sessions.
- Processed request for travel in/out of state training/seminars for CEO and administrative staff.
- Processed and recorded patient grievances.
- Answered patient related correspondence and routed to appropriate departments.
Administrative Assistant to CEO I Resume
Objective : To utilize experience and knowledge in a position that will bring success to the company and enable a bright future.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Management.
- Input patient data into Intellipath, an online-based record-keeping system.
- Quickly and effectively solve office challenges with our clients, Dermatology offices, and with the patients whose specimen's come from those offices.
- Maintained patient records according to industry standards and HIPPA regulations.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing shipments of priority packages to medical facilities.
- Accountable for all confidential doctor/pathology transcription.
- Ordered of all office supplies.
- Checked for active insurance policies for all incoming patients.
Administrative Assistant to CEO II Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented, organized, patient business professional. Expertise in scheduling, managing the workplace, planning and coordinating events, and customer relations. Specific strengths include an Innovative approach to problem-solving, and creativity when solving business challenges. Strong organizational and planning abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Skills.
- Maintained both hectic calendars, coordinating/scheduling/minute taking of Leadership meetings and hospital-wide events, drafting correspondence for CEO, maintaining and creating efficient filing systems where none were in place.
- Ordered supplies and needs for large groups of staff from uniforms, educational materials, general building supplies to office supplies.
- Assisted the Controller with reviewing all of the hospital's contracts ensuring they meet hospital requirements, are current and electronic and hard file copies reflect the correct status of the contract.
- Maintained all of these contract files.
- Retrieved data on a weekly basis to update hospital's patient experience ranking on its intranet site and produce reports as needed.
- Interacted each day with patients, patients' families and friends, listening and assisting with questions and concerns, connecting them with the appropriate professional when necessary.
- Connected with patients on a one-on-one basis in the hospital's Patient Care Representative Program where a select group of employees are chosen to interact and connect with patients several times a week in order to become acquainted with them individually and enhance the patient's experience.
Administrative Assistant To CEO III Resume
Summary : Organize and coordinate office operations and other necessary tasks associated with the daily operation of the CEO's Office. Responsible for setting the tone of professionalism, standards of performance and cooperation among staff and fosters cooperative relationships and harmonious flow of work between the dean’s office, college departments/school and other entities across campus.
Skills : Delegation, Leadership.
- Greeted all callers in a friendly and timely manner.
- Shared our product information with possible customers and telling them a little about our company and offers we have available to them, should they decide to buy from our company.
- Created a database of all customers and potential customers for future references.
- Worked closely with the company owner to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
- Fax promotional flyers country-wide to every hotel, motel, and Inn.
- Communicate with freight companies to provide our customers with the best possible freight quote pricing on their orders, and scheduling times for pickup and delivery of items.
- Organized staff timesheets, totaling hours and communicating with our Human Resources company to get paychecks on time to the employees.
Associate Administrative Assistant to CEO Resume
Headline : Administrative Assistant to CEO Proactively collaborate with physicians to meet needs and exceed expectations.
Skills : Organisation, Leadership.
- Worked effectively with the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Collected bids for the reconstruction of the foundation's property.
- Conducted pre-proposal and pre-bid discussions with property managers for new site locations and community leaders for raising funds for the organization.
- Negotiated and administered complex projects for the organization.
- Attended meetings, recorded minutes, and any additional administrative assignments.
- Conducted research for grants, handled important documents for the agency and prepared general research and reports.
- Applied knowledge and experience of accounting principles, appropriation law, procurement regulation and other regulatory guidance within daily tasks.
Lead Administrative Assistant to CEO Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant to CEO provides teammates with the authority, accountability, training, information, and resources to achieve their full potential and successfully drive the center's performance
Skills : Microsoft Office, Purchasing.
- Screen phone calls, providing documents, reports and spreadsheets, data entry and scheduling.
- Worked alongside programmers to develop an integrated website to fit the needs of our customers, while maintaining the website and keeping all information up to date.
- Coordinated all trade shows for the company as well as managing all marketing material for shows.
- Designed ads and graphics for magazines to highlight the company's profile as well as ad designs for events and trade shows.
- Designed and printed custom badges for specialty customers.
- Assisted with activities of daily living, bathing, dressing and feeding residents.
- Interacting with family members, charting, working with D.O.N and A.D.O.N.
Administrative Assistant to CEO/ Coordinator Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant to CEO look after human resource policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating and directing. Duties include formulating policies, procedures and employment related manuals under the direction of the Executive Director.
Skills : Administrative, Customer Service .
- Researched personnel files for over sixty nurses in order to verify state compliance resulting in company-wide state-compliant nurses.
- Created and implemented a scheduling system for two companies under one owner.
- This allowed me to accurately schedule nurses providing imperative twenty-four-hour care for critically disabled children.
- Managed payroll duties for over one hundred employees weekly, for the three jointly owned nursing businesses.
- Consisted of accurate, precisely entered payroll data and distribution of paychecks.
- Trained co-workers in a scheduling program that created, enabling them to also provide exemplary customer service.
- Resolved very challenging service issues, payroll complaints, and scheduling matters in such positive and respectful ways.
Administrative Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : Develop and demonstrate the necessary qualifications to become a CEO while leading significant improvements, as well as financial, employee.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Provided excellent administrative assistance to over 600 personnel.
- Maintained calendars, planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
- Enhanced communication between organizations throughout the local area, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Assisted with the planning and execution of social events.
- Assisted with all other office administrative duties on a daily.
- Performed clerical duties as needed such as filing, photocopying, mail distribution.
- Prepared Federal Express and UPS packages for shipping.