Assistant Catering Manager Resume
Headline : Over 8 years of experience managing supplies, planning shifts, creating menus, making sure that hygiene and safety regulations are respected, liaising with suppliers and clients, and coordinating the catering team.
Skills : Highly Motivated, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Computer, Team Building.
- Oversaw all areas of catering management from sales to service to design and layout.
- Included floor plan setup, Coordination, Supervision, and Scheduling of complete waitstaff including bartenders.
- Responsible for coordinating, ensuring quality presentation, and quality assurance, ensuring that all affairs run smoothly.
- Developed new business through aggressive campaigns both locally and nationally, group mailings, creating new corporate packages and conducting a comparative analysis of competition.
- Prepared detailed consolidated reports for food, beverage, and room rentals.
- Forecasted sales for budget, gross profit, payroll, and overhead expenses.
- Handled the hospitality industry with 100% guest satisfaction.
Associates In Medical
Assistant Catering Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Remarkable experience in Catering and Food Service. In-depth knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, and etiquette. Able to obtain Tips and Tams cards in compliance with municipal regulations.
Skills : Inventory/ordering of linens, Furniture Fixtures, and Equipment.
- Responsible for the formatting of menus and contracts.
- Communicated with parties to verify menus and update changes.
- Coordinated and communicated with team members in Banquets and other areas of the hotel to resolve inquiries.
- Answered phone inquires and booked banquets.
- Maintained and managed appointments for managers.
- Assisted servers with orders, serving tables, bartending, and the exchange of money.
- Worked with schedule changes and staffing issues.
Certificate For Trainer
Sr. Assistant Catering Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and responsible position as an Assistant Catering Manager position within an organization that will utilize skills, experience, and education, as well as an offer growth opportunity.
Skills : Leadership, Restaurant Operation, English Language, Hospitality.
- Planned and executed catered events from start to finish.
- Catered events for over two thousand guests.
- Assisted in order entry, maintenance, and billing.
- Enforced adherence to all departmental guidelines with the wait staff, student managers, student supervisors, and temporary staff.
- Participated in wait staff and new manager training.
- Responsible for the ordering and inventory of wait staff uniforms.
- Responsible for the outline of the student schedule.
- Produced packing lists, setup sheets, and cleaning checklists when needed.
- Responsible for the ordering inventory of the linens for all catered events.
Bachelor In Applied Science
Assistant Catering Manager I Resume
Objective : Catering assistants serve an administrative and coordinating role for catering companies, convention centers, hotels, or restaurants. Encompasses a variety of tasks and duties required to meet client food orders and provide a complete event service.
Skills : Telephone Skills, Food Delivery, Computer Literacy, Consulting.
- Accepted phone calls for call-in orders and caterings.
- Responsible for setting the line up for lunch.
- Responsible for returning phone calls for customers who wanted to make or had made an order and calling to confirm the orders.
- Entered orders into the register and collecting payment for the order.
- Prepared food for the restaurant and for catering.
- Cleaned line after lunch and restocked for the night shift.
- Called suppliers to order food and supplies as needed on a daily basis for the restaurant or catering event.
Assistant Catering Manager II Resume
Headline : Experience in providing optimal levels of services for catering services. Sound knowledge of all food and beverage procedures. Operational knowledge of all computer programs.
Skills : Customer Service And Telecommunications, Strong Time Management, Multitasking Abilities.
- Assisted the Catering Manager in coordinating all catered functions.
- Worked directly with the customer in setting up and following through on all details of the event.
- Assisted the Catering Manager in managing Banquet Event Orders and contracts.
- Organized and arranged decorations.
- Ensured compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Disseminated information to all concerned department heads and staff members.
- Coached, mentored, and motivated team members, including diligent constructive coaching where needed to maintain the expected standards.
- Built strong relationships and delivered outstanding service and hospitality.
B.F.A In Dance Performance
Assistant Catering Manager II Resume
Objective : Vast supervisory experience within a catering and housekeeping environment. Profound knowledge of managing and supervising a catering staff. In-depth knowledge of food and equipment procurement procedures.
Skills : Event Coordinating/Planning, Schedule Management, Written, And Oral Communication.
- Developed, coordinated, and executed all details of corporate and special events.
- Communicated event details and follow- up with clients.
- Secured new clients and business opportunities.
- Managed kitchen staff of 10 employees.
- Collaborated with management and other associates to develop new selling techniques to meet daily quotas.
- Operated a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system including the accurate entering of sales information.
- Sold products and services as well as actively solicited new clients through inside sales and in-store marketing events.
Assistant Catering Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To have a hands-on career within a company that allows demonstrating professional experience in hospitality and leadership. Exceptional background in customer relationships and excellent hospitality.
Skills : Food Server, Catering Supervisor, Hotel Manager.
- Handled party rental and inventory coming in for event space.
- Checked in with chefs on meals prepared throughout the day.
- Managed rented staff brought in for the event.
- Trained new employees for specific positions.
- Scheduled meetings related to weekly events and inventory.
- Assisted in supervising up to eight employees in food preparation, assembly, and presentation.
- Booked catering events and speak with clients.
- Planned, decorated, and executed catering events.
Assistant Catering Manager/Event Manager Resume
Objective : As a Catering Manager, responsible for managing and supervising all activities of food preparation, kitchen suppliers, kitchen pantry, storeroom personnel, purchasing, and many more.
Skills : Category Management, Hospitality, Microsoft Office, Caterease.
- Trained, supervised, and scheduled over 40 person delivery staff.
- Operated, programmed, and balanced catering and delivery registers.
- Processed credit card purchases and prepared daily bank deposits.
- Coordinated the transition from a manual order taking the system to a computer interdepartmental communication in the processing and dispatching of over 400 orders daily.
- Researched and ordered products and coordinated services from purveyors.
- Inventoried products and supplies.
- Facilitated budget management.
- Coordinated, managed, and executed event logistics.
Assistant Catering Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : As an assistant Catering Manager directs all the food production activities held in the kitchen to make sure that the preparation of food is going in a proper manner and its quality. The position maintains and reviews the sanitation standards of the kitchen.
Skills : Able to multi-task, Pays close attention to detail, Conflict resolution, Positive attitude.
- Sold, planned, and coordinated private dining events for a busy catering department at a premiere Tyson's Corner, Virginia, restaurant.
- Created and processed contracts and payments using Caterpro software.
- Supervised and coordinated event staffing and contract fulfillment.
- Involved in all aspects of formal event planning and catering.
- Developed and implemented side work responsibilities for catering staff.
- Performed other duties as assigned by Department Manager.
- Reported to the catering manager, Manage events, servers, and dishwashers.
- Responsible for making each event a memorable.
- Gave 100% effort when working on an event.
Assistant Catering Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with an established company outside of the food industry. Experienced culinary professional with a focus on banquet and line cooking seeks employment in an establishment that will strengthen and enhance skills.
Skills : Professional Attitude, Decision Making, Outline Of Food Preparation.
- Collaborated with culinary staff in special events memo planning and actively involved in planning and development of new catering business.
- Facilitated and participated in other related department projects and Hotel events as applicable.
- Planned, organized, and managed catered events for staff and guests of the Hotel, to assure quality, timeliness, and the highest level of presentation.
- Demonstrated financial accountability in pre-costing menus and services, to ensure proper and competitive market pricing.
- Worked with executive chefs to develop menus and programs that ensured the latest in menu trends and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with the direct manager for the planning of each event, including real-time execution of events, when needed.
- Prepared with the bartenders prior to and during each event to make sure that they met the needs of the customers.
- Assisted in several ongoing events simultaneously.