System Test Engineer Resume
Summary : 5+ years of experience in LTE and UMTS system/software testing, and verification in the wireless industry. Experienced with creating test plans, quality analysis, functional and performance test of all modem, coordinating testing efforts both in lab and in field. Experienced to closely understand performance for different competitor modems like Samsung, Marvel, MediaTek, Intel, and NVidia.
Skills : Product Marketing, Product Management, Leadership, Strategic Partnerships, Pricing, SAAS, Enterprise Software, Keynote.
- Responsible for to perform performance test, extensive log analysis and develop/implement ideas to improve performance for modem in different RF scenario on different Modems.
- Responsible to do Performance test and quality analysis for UMTS on Qualcomm and different competitive modem.
- Performed log analysis to find critical issues for LTE/WCDMA.
- Responsible to automate testing and post processing procedure to extract KPI using Perl.
- Analyzed different KPI like Mac throughput, CQI, BLER, Res BLER, and Scheduling.
- Analyzed how different modem behaves in different RF scenario and develop ideas to improve performance on Qualcomm modems.
- Initiated Ideas like CQI outer loop, Rate indicator, speed detection, CQI boost, Sense low and high interference, and Adaptive BLER on nodeB to improve performance for modem, in every other RF scenario.
M. S. In Electrical & Computer Engineering
Sr. System Test Engineer Resume
Objective : To achieve a challenging position in Software Testing & Quality Assurance and/or Business Analysis in a result-oriented task, where acquired skills and experience will be utilized towards growth and advancement.
Skills : Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, and Project; IMB Rational DOORS; Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Provided engineering support for military airborne and ground-based network communication systems.
- Had worked on Linux and Unix servers.
- Had used Trac as the bug tracking system.
- Had worked on system and regression system implementation projects.
- Prepared test input data.
- Prepared manual and automation test scripts.
Bachelor's In Electronics And Telecommunication
Jr. System Test Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 6yrs of Extensive experience of 3GPP, 3GPP2 and Carrier Acceptance Requirements and Specifications Experienced in testing and validation of devices against AT&T and Verizon test plans. Good understanding of Modem, OS and RIL and Network protocols. Experienced in VoLTE testing, IMS test plans of Verizon and AT&T, IMS protocols SIP, RTP and RTCP.
Skills : SQL, PostgresSQL, Monitoring, Linux, Sharepoint, Word, Customer Service.
- Worked on prepaid and postpaid billing migration project.
- Automated testing features of new VoIP products.
- Contributed to the successful automation feature testing to assess performance with traffic running, decreasing the time and number of people .
- Confirmed the performance for achieving the highest quality of VOIP Products.
- Worked with SW teams to evaluate integrated system performance, test and characterize HW/SW interaction, device performance over voltage, process and operating conditions, and work with production test teams to develop effective screens in production testing for system level issues.
- Validated power rails across the chips.
- Experienced with characterizing processor, graphics, DDR performance across benchmarks such as Dhrystone/Adreno Graphics/Qblizzard Memory tests.
Master Of Science In Electrical Engineering Technology
Asst. System Test Engineer Resume
Summary : To exceed the demands of a senior QA position or system integration engineer position within a challenging, dynamic team environment, utilizing well-developed management, communication, and technical skills.
Skills : Technical Writing, Teaching, Training, Training & Development, Software, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, QA, Sales.
- Executed system (spacecraft) and subsystem (guidance, navigation and flight controls, avionics, comm, and propulsion) functional, performance, .
- Planned, developed, and executed all system level tests for the M15 paging system product line.
- Served as the system test on SS7 protocol, testing included 800/CNAME/LNP feature using Inet and MGTS HW.
- Built, wrote, reviewed, automated, and executed SS7 protocol test cases using Rational robot.
- Set up test environment, create test plan and execute test cases, investigate and verify bugs.
- Featured testing including router common router feature and VoIP, WiFi, Security, TR-069, IPRF, Zwave, HPAV, 3G, OSGi, IPv6 Projects: 1.
- Coordinated with other functional teams on defect during development ATT onsite test and support System test on whole ATT Digital Life Product Line (DLC-100, DLCi, DLC-200).
Master In Communication And Electronic System
Associate System Test Engineer Resume
Objective : To find an engrossing role which will utilize technical expertise as well as customer interaction skills to provide symbiotic growth for and the organization. Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes. Highly skilled in Salesforce.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, VBA, SQL Queries, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Developed, reviewed and executed test plans and scripts for new and existing game themes and operating systems.
- Followed Work Instructions on a daily basis and assist associate Test Engineers with these functions Interface with the Software Engineering Department .
- Assisted other Test Engineers in this area with their projects Attend OS Dev and Game Dev Code.
- Reviewed Attend and lead Integration and System Test.
- Tested and troubleshot Amdahl 5890 and 5995M (IBM 370 and 390 compatible) mainframe systems.
- Developed documentation and system for ISO 9001 certification.
- Coached programmers on improvements to product development.
Master's In Electrical Engineering
System Test Engineer III Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience in Telecom testing, deployment and support with clients such as Huawei, Cricket, Sprint and Samsung. Strong knowledge of quality assurance processes including test scope and strategy, test program management, test tools and automation, performance, and end to end regression testing and defect management and tracking.
Skills : Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Shell.
- Build current and historical reports based on date range, box office performance, film title, genre, distributor or Combinations of a range of .
- Bolstered engineering efforts, overseeing strategic design, development, installation, operation, and maintenance of NASA/Johnson Space Center's .
- Facilitated astronaut training by planning and executing real-time and integration validation tests of simulation models.
- Directed Y2K product certification project.
- Managed the lab set up, configuration, deployment, tuning, back up, and hardware troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows server platforms using .
- Involved in end to end Interoperability testing (IOT) for Motorola Public Safety LTE UE devices with Ericsson's LTE System Network - verify call flow, Network Access/selection, EPS session management, Inter/Intra LTE handover, and Throughput and latency performance, Dedicated GBR bearer.
- Responsible for end to end RF performance testing of multiple PSLTE devices - TCP UDP throughput, latency, handover FTP throughput, handover.
Bachelor Of Engineering In Electronics & Communication
System Test Engineer II Resume
Objective : About 8 years of overall IT experience including Salesforce Development with skills in modeling, design, coding, testing, analysis, and maintenance of CRM systems. Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes. Highly skilled in Salesforce.
Skills : Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Training & Development, Technical Writing, Teaching, Telecommunications, Networking, Testing, Documentation.
- Analyzed the user requirements by interacting with system architect, developers and business users.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Scripts in Test Plan Manager.
- Identified the test cases that needs to be automated using QTP.
- Performed regression tests using the QTP scripts.
- Involved in certifying the Samsung MSC, IPMGW and EPC with Sprint lab network elements for 3G, LTE and IMS platform.
- Tested flavors of Sprint services like prepaid services, CALEA, e911, CMAS, LBS, CRBT, VMS, WPS, IVR, IVHHO, Billing at the Sprint Lab.
- Tested flavors of sprint network functionality like eCSFB, SIP IOT, DNS/ENUM routing functionality, OAM and redundancy, Capacity and overload testing of Samsung MSC, EPC and IP MGW.
BS In Electrical Engineering
System Test Engineer I Resume
Headline : 8+ Yrs of experience in Software Quality Assurance both (Manual and Automation testing using Capybara with Rspec). Experience in developing Automation Tests using Rspec framework with Capybara, Cucumber, Gherkin scripts, Selenium-webdriver, Watir-webdriver and Page Objects Knowledge on HTML5, CSS, Xml Strong experience in Ruby, Rails framework, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins and Rally, QC Experienced on BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)and TDD(Test Driven Development) Experienced on Rspec framework and Create Automation tests for Regression Suit for Web Applications in Ruby on Rails.
Skills : Test engineer, Technician.
- Performed feature through system level test and test script automation for Network protocols and security software.
- Introduced automation scripting libraries with automation test drivers.
- Worked closely with Development on initial limited time-to-market release of a terabit router-switch.
- Promoted rapidly through a series of increasingly responsible engineering positions during a period of accelerated growth primarily supporting the .
- Generated test documentation to ensure RAIDRS hardware and software is working properly and fulfilling .
- Enhanced the QTP scripts using parameterization and synchronization concepts.
- Inserted the checkpoints to verify various scenarios.
BS In Electrical Engineering
Lead System Test Engineer Resume
Headline : An innovative thinker with advanced technical and business skills, seeking to leverage these strengths in an industry as a Lead Business Analyst. Creative, detail oriented, dependable, and energetic IT professional with over seventeen years experience in the Information Technology field. Major strengths include team player, managing, training, leadership, researching, organizing, problem solving, and documenting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Designed, developed and implemented integration testing and planning of Cricket communications prepaid and postpaid services utilizing Gx and Gy Diameter .
- Involved in analyzing the billing and call related CDR's in production environment.
- Worked on prepaid and postpaid billing migration project.
- Automated the UI functionality using the RPF recorder (Record and Playback framework).
- Successfully QA tested network surveillance product GeoProbe, SpiProbe, GEORoam / GEOConnect / GEOCare Collaborated with PM and developer to analyze .
- Responsible for testing and quality assurance of software patches, crucial for the profitability and reputation of the company Primarily using .
- Responsible for testing of pre and post beta release software for VoIP to GR-303 gateway.
Bachelors Of Science
System Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where industry knowledge, high technical aptitude and unyielding commitment to quality can effectively contribute to the success and profitable operation of the company.
- Tested defect reports written by Marine Functional Analyst.
- Functional tested, Regression tested and Automated testing for Military Transportation.
- Demonstrated testing results to Government Representatives for approval.
- Installed and Uninstalled TCAIMS II application on the Enterprise Network Environment and on the Client/Server Environment from the CDs and from the network for every new build delivered.
- Upgraded and backed up the existing Database on Citrix (Enterprise Environment) and on Client/Server to keep users' old data when new builds are delivered.
- Documented and modified the following procedures according to the new software set up, new migrated scripts and new hardware: installed, uninstalled, database upgrade, migrated scripts, and then reported any problems.
- Analyzed drafted Requirements and provided comments in the design meeting.
- Regressed TCAIMS II Application using Mercury Interactive tool Win Runner 7.5.
- Wrote test plan, test procedure, and test cases using Test Director 7.5.
Bachelor's In Computer Information Systems (CIS)