Associate Veterinarian Resume
Objective : An energetic veterinarian with senior zoo management, small animal practice and wildlife rehabilitation experience. Proven record of animal training, exhibit design, and supervisory experience with a commitment to conservation and education.
Skills : Adjunct Faculty, Veterinary Medicine, Transportation.
- Experienced with interstate and international animal transactions.
- Conducted routine medical procedures while on camera - live and taped.
- Participated in the evaluation process of support staff and training of new staff members.
- Implemented a medicine and preventative health program for a collection of 4,000 specimens of over 700 species, including management of the pathology laboratory, quarantine, and student preceptorship program.
- Team playered with expertise in animal husbandry, and nutrition.
- Associate Veterinarian is responsible for providing a variety of animal healthcare duties in the clinic, shelter, and mobile surgery unit, mainly in the areas of surgeries and wellness procedures.
- provided the highest quality medical and surgical care possible.
Sr. Associate Veterinarian Resume
Summary : Human Oncology Clinical Research Specialist or Medical Science Liason Clinical Research experience includes veterinary vaccine research and 7.5 years of experience with human oncology clinical trials testing investigational small molecules, biologics including cancer checkpoint inhibitor immunotherapy.
Skills : Special interests include feline medicine, exotic medicine, dermatology, and internal medicine.
- Responsible for diagnostic testing, case management, treatment plans and soft tissue surgery in a companion animal, exotic and pet bird private veterinary practice.
- Provided emergency coverage for patients and a second cooperating veterinary clinic.
- Performed physical exams and communicated diagnoses and treatment plans to clients.
- Implemented medical/surgical treatment plans.
- Communicated preventative health care strategies including vaccines and nutritional products.
- Maintained accurate and up-to-date client/patient medical records.
- Associated Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with our two current Doctors and supporting medical staff.
Jr. Associate Veterinarian Resume
Headline : Accomplished veterinarian seeking opportunities to expand career into different fields where can use the veterinary medical background to transition to a career in a research organization.
Skills : Veterinary Practice Management, Organizational Leadership, Teaching, Teaching, Veterinary Practice.
- Responsible for the after-hours urgent care facility, which included overseeing and managing support staff Special interest in pharmacology and toxicology.
- Compiled and created a resource of commonly seen small animal intoxications, which includes toxic dosages, clinical signs, necessary diagnostics, and treatment protocols for the clinic.
- Developed the clinic's analgesia and multimodal pain management program.
- Performed and interpreted diagnostic tests and lab work Maintained thorough and meticulous medical records on each patient examined.
- Coordinated care with emergency and referral clinics when after hours or specialty care needed.
- Dedicated clinician who takes pride in your work, values collaboration and has great emotional intelligence skills.
- Provided exceptional diagnostic services and equipment such as digital x-ray, ultrasound, digital dental x-rays, endoscopy, fully computerized records,
Associate Veterinarian III Resume
Summary : An Associate Veterinarian in a busy small animal practice or shelter that will utilize and enhance skills in surgery, patient care, and client communication with a goal in ensuring the highest level of veterinary care and client education.
Skills : Communication, Manages time, educational development.
- Associated veterinary hospitals in which perform the same duties that are mentioned in previous job descriptions, except the administrative or management aspect.
- Performed emergency surgeries or on-call emergency situations throughout the week.
- Hospitalized patients as needed for any type of illness or diagnostic testing.
- Performed Abdominal and Echocardiogram diagnostic ultrasound, basic knowledge and practical experience.
- Performed digital radiographs and send report through telemedicine and the same with the abdominal ultrasound and echocardiogram.
- Brought technological insight to the hospital in which new anesthesia machines, fluid pumps, anesthesia monitors and protocols were acquired.
- Introduced new pain management protocols for surgeries and other procedures.
Associate Veterinarian II Resume
Summary : Proactive, dedicated Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with an outstanding track record of providing excellence in client care while improving revenue, productivity, efficiency, client satisfaction, and team member engagement. Extremely reliable, flexible and adaptable, with a high level of comprehension that lends itself to a very short learning curve.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Performed general surgery on pets as needed, prescribe and administer drugs and vaccines, effectively lead the veterinary hospital team through schedules and caseloads.
- Maximized client satisfaction by facilitating training on customer service excellence.
- Oversaw the development of technical and medical skills for veterinary assistants and technicians.
- Collaborated with senior management on interviewing, selecting, training, coaching, mentoring, disciplining, and terminating hospital associates as needed.
- Enable new Associate Veterinarians to realize their potential in providing high-quality medical care and client services while meeting business results via mentoring, directing, and leadership.
- Facilitated adequate coverage at all times by defining and maintain veterinarians' schedules.
- Worked in a relief capacity at other company locations as needed.
Associate Veterinarian I Resume
Objective : To obtain an associate position in a friendly and organized environment that practices high-quality medicine and surgery, and focuses on patient care and client satisfaction. Looking to gain practice management skills while enhancing client/patient retention and hospital revenue.
Skills : Soft Tissue Surgeries, Pain Management, emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine.
- Practiced small animal veterinary preventative medicine through infectious disease control, targeted vaccination and client education.
- Coordinated patient care with doctors and staff as well as with specialists and emergency care facilities.
- Performed routine and emergency veterinary medical and surgical care.
- Provided estimates for patient care and negotiated with clients to obtain optimal care for their pets within their budget.
- Helped train in-house technicians and reception staff and evaluated personnel.
- Complied with state and federal regulations when completing animal health examinations and health certificates for interstate and international travel of pets or for sale of animals.
- Worked with state laboratory and state veterinarian when potential rabies suspects required testing.
Master Of Public Health
Associate Veterinarian/Technician Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of experience currently working in a 6 doctor high client volume practice in West Virginia. Dependable, a team player, and have a good bedside manner. value teamwork and collaboration among the team, exceptional client communication, and education, and an overall willingness to serve animals and their people.
Skills : Business Ownership, Management, Teaching.
- Practiced preventative and wellness exams and vaccinations.
- Examined and worked up sick or injured animals.
- Evaluated and assess Lab work, x rays, biopsy results, ultrasound images, and echocardiograms.
- Performed surgeries including spays, neuters, exploratory abdominal surgeries, etc.
- Ability to perform physical exams, read digital x rays, perform an ultrasound, perform soft tissue surgery, assess laboratory work, vaccinate, perform procedures and treatments, place catheters, bandages, feeding tubes.
- Managed general medicine cases, and performed soft tissue and oral surgery Integrated Endoscopic procedures into hospital services Assisted with.
- Specialized dental instrumentation and supplies with a strong interest in routine dentistry, bonding, endodontics.
Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine
Assistant/Associate Veterinarian Resume
Summary : Associate Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a Managing Doctor and supporting medical staff. This individual advances the quality of medicine in the practice and provides exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
Skills : National Animal Health Emergency Relief, Interests/Experience, Wildlife Conservation.
- Performed all aspects of equine clinical medical care including diagnosis, administering medications, and aftercare.
- Utilized diagnostic tools and interpret results, including blood work, radiology, ultrasound, endoscopy, and gastroscopy.
- Built and maintained client relationships based on communication, information, and education.
- Supervised and mentored interns, technician assistants, and veterinary students.
- Presented at client education and clinic promotional events.
- Broad business development and customer service functions Focus on client goals and patient health.
- Practiced utilizes general digital radiography, digital dental radiography, ultrasound with cardiac capability (Logiq S7), K-Laser therapy, endoscopy and cryosurgery.
Associate Veterinarian/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an associate veterinarian in progressive small animal or mixed animal veterinary practice. Associate Veterinarian to complete team and continue our standards of excellence, providing compassionate care, and building strong relationships with our clients and community.
Skills : Teaching, Microsoft Office, MS Word.
- Performed common soft tissue surgeries, including ovariohysterectomies and lumpectomies.
- Provided home-care instructions and education to ensure the long-term health of their pets.
- Supported team and build the capacity of para-veterinary staff by communicating medical standards.
- Provided hands-on coaching and mentoring, and supporting professional development.
- Gained surgical experience through performing routine sterilization, laceration repairs, routine and extensive lumpectomies, cystotomies, perineal urethrostomies, exploratory laparotomies, splenectomies, and gastric dilatation and volvulus procedures.
- Expanded communication skills during client discussion regarding routine physical examinations, preventative care, explanations of diagnostic testing and intensive management of critical/emergency cases.
- Learned to proficiently utilize diagnostic tools such as TonoVet, in house Idexx blood laboratory equipment, digital radiology, and ultrasound.
Associate Veterinarian Resume
Summary : Compassionate veterinarian looking to further develop small animal surgical skills while providing quality medical and surgical care to shelter patients. In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Associate Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with our two current Doctors and supporting medical staff.
Skills : Windows, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Website Management And Design.
- Performed routine surgical procedures and provide quality medical care to small animals.
- Communicated with clients and maintain strong Veterinary-Client-Patient-Relationships.
- Provided leadership to veterinary team members throughout procedures and appointments.
- Issued international and interstate small animal health certificates.
- Appointed as veterinary team nutrition captain.
- Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns.
- Communicated with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine