Behavior Therapist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position which will allow me to use both the technical and communication skills I've learned to assist in others' understanding of technology, while gaining experience with a respected company. I am a quick learner, great decision-maker and yearn for the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : ABA Therapy, Customer Service, Bookkeeping, Credible Research.
- Provide one-on-one Behavior Analytic therapy services to children with developmental issues.
- Teaching and helping children develop new verbal, communication and social skills necessary for living a healthy lifestyle.
- Work along with the Behavior Analyst to diagnose problem behaviors and create a detailed plan of treatment and maintenance for the client.
- Assure the children's parents understood the Behavior Support Plan and provide assistance in how to implement the procedures correctly.
- Assisted in creating a video explaining behavior therapy to all new clients and their families.
- Dramatically increased the verbal repertoire and social skills of one client while reducing the rate of negative behaviors, allowing the parents to include the client more in public activities.
- Skills Used Exceptional problem solving Superb Communication skills Data analyzed and graphed; progress reports written daily.
BA In Psychology
Registered Behavior Therapist Resume
Summary : Recent graduate from University of California, Riverside with a degree in Business Economics. My goal is to use the knowledge and skills that I have obtained during my four years at UC Riverside to pursue a career in Human Resources. I believe one can never stop learning and my goal is to eventually receive a masters in Human Resources Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Computer Skills, Money Handling.
- Experience performing therapeutic exercises for children with autism that included physical and speech therapy.
- Aided child with every day things like taking medications, getting dressed, brushing teeth, making lunch, etc.
- Took child to and from school and was a personal aide to the Special Education teacher at Augustus Miller Middle School.
- Performed at home therapy by exercising drills that would invoke the child to learn math, verbal and writing skills.
- Responsible for giving child his/her medications at specific times.
- Worked alongside a team of 4-5 therapists and a supervising case manager to ensure child's educational program was being performed effectively.
- Secretary during weekly meetings and made sure everyone in our group was well informed about any changes in protocol, activities, or scheduling.
Human Resources Management
In Home Behavior Therapist Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, conscientious, results focused, team player with experience in teaching special needs children and a genuine interest in education and children with ASD and related disorders.
Skills : Translator, both oral and written in Spanish.
- Behavior Interventionist (September 2015 - Present) Provide ABA therapy in the school setting using individualized behavioral intervention plans.
- Facilitate socialization with peers during recess, lunch break, and passing periods.
- Participate in daily communication with parents and supervisor regarding client's progress.
- Developed plans with student to increase organizational skills and daily academic planning.
- Worked collaboratively with teachers, Resource Specialist, Speech Therapist, and other staff.
- Collect and record behavior data and complete narratives as necessary.
- Maintain accurate session entries and notes on Welligent daily.
MA In ABA
Dialectical Behavior Therapist Resume
Headline : Quick learner, detail and success-oriented, great organizational skills, deadline sensitive, bilingual, team player, and effective communication skills. Experienced with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skills : Communications, Organizational Skills.
- Implemented DTT strategies for in home sessions with school aged clients.
- Worked in the school setting as a one on one aid with two different clients to provide behavior support.
- Aid in building clients self help skills, social skills and academic skills to foster independence in various settings.
- Experienced working with clients with different social, cultural, educational and ethnic backgrounds.
- Attend weekly supervision meetings with staff for further training and education.
- Effectively communicated with parents and teachers to promote client progress and proper support.
- Daily data entry about the client and what we worked on.
B.A. In Child Development
Behavior Therapist/Occupational Therapist Resume
Summary : Obtained a B.A. in Sociology with a concentration in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology. Prior occupational experiences have allowed me to gain skill in retail, sales, customer service, and clerical.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Microsoft Office, Crisis Intervention, Relationship Building, Customer Service Skills.
- Provide behavior support to clients and families within the home, community, and school setting.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to work within a very diverse population of clients and professionals.
- Maintain strict confidentiality concerning client's mental and medical diagnosis and other confidential personal matters.
- Maintain professional working relationships with each member involved in clients' treatment plan to include physicians, parents, teachers, and school and community officials.
- Foster a high level of professional collaboration among entire treatment team and encourage differences of opinions to support treatment plan and to reach clients' goals.
- Accurately record data and progress on data collection sheets and assist in reading and updating data sheets and graphs.
- Serve as a peer mentor and trainer for new therapist.
Behavior Therapist III Resume
Objective : Seeking long term employment in a public school setting that will allow growth and professional development, utilizing skills and knowledge working hands on serving children with special needs.
Skills : Spanish, Microsoft Office Suite, Statistical Analysis.
- Provided 1:1 ABA services to clients with autism.
- Sessions were conducted in the home environment and focused on natural environment training and generalization.
- Worked on play, self-help, verbal, and learner readiness skills.
- Take, collect and report daily data to supervisor, and maintain communication folder.
- Submit session information to insurance daily.
- Monitor trends in graphs and understand when to add or change programming.
- Skills used was dedication to clients and the field of ABA by utilizing all optional office hours to expand knowledge and understanding in the field.
- Attend all home appointments on time and maintain professional boundaries while working in the home.
Behavior Therapist/Therapy Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as nurse LVN in a reputable health care environment where I can apply my knowledge, abilities, and experience to perform the exceptional duties of nurse licensed vocational nurse.
Skills : Trach Care Certification.
- Utilized Applied Behavior Analysis, the scientific study of behavior Works with children with Developmental Disabilities, more specifically children diagnosed with Autism.
- Provides a comprehensive program that addresses: behaviors, academics, cognitive, language, self-help, socialization, play, etc.
- Provides training to work as a Behavior Therapist CLINICAL EXPRIENCES Alamo Heights Stone Oak Connelly Memorial Medical Center Responsibilities: Responsible for the care of the sick, injured, and disabled under the direction of physicians.
- Taken vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
- Prepared and given injections and enemas, applied dressing.
- Given alcohol rubs and massages to patients.
- Observed patients and monitored for reactions to medications, and reported any changes in condition in a timely manner to the appropriate personal.
Behavior Therapist II Resume
Objective : Energetic and creative behavior therapist with a background and credentials in applied behavior analysis, special education, early childhood education, and middle school education. Broad experience in social skills, challenging behaviors, crisis management, and parent training.
Skills : Dedicated and motivated to serve others with a servant.
- Provided in-home behavioral health services to individuals with autism and developmental disabilities.
- Designed and implemented scientifically researched and evidence-based interventions.
- Administered assessments and collected data to inform a systematic approach to individualized treatment plans.
- Wrote and implemented behavior intervention plans.
- Created visual supports and self- management tools for clients.
- Planned and conducted social skills group meetings and parent trainings in applied behavior analysis.
- Participated in weekly consultations with a BCBA supervisor.
- Maintained client confidentiality and abided by HIPPA policies.
M.Ed. In Special Education
Behavior Therapist I Resume
Summary : Dedicated, ambitious and goal-driven manager with 6 years' progressive experience in educational and clinical settings. Documented and quantified success in providing activities and materials that engage and challenge students and adults intellectually. Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously such as planning, setting, evaluating exams and assignments as well as actively taking part in staff meetings and programs.
Skills : Applied Behavior Analysis, Mental Health Practioner, Data Analysis, Data Collection, Strong Communication Skills, Team Leader, Works In High Stress Environments, Microsoft Office, Designing And Implementing Treatment Plans And Behavior Plans.
- Provides intensive early intervention behavior therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), to children diagnosed with autism in environments such as their home, school and community.
- Provides therapy to children with autism to develop or strengthen their social skills, academics skills, typical language for the home and community, self control skills and behavioral skills.
- Work as part of a specialized team to guarantee the children have the best quality therapy and treatment possible.
- Provide training, demonstrations and feedback to other behavior therapists, trainees and parents advised by the supervisor.
- Responsible for recording and summarizing numeric data on a daily basis regarding the child's daily curriculum and progress.
- Assist in the development of all required programming materials needed.
- Attend weekly clinical review meetings to provide feedback to supervisors and parents regarding current programming, progress the child has made and recommendations.
- Demonstrates patience, flexibility, responsibility and teamwork in maintaining the best responding with the child.
Behavior Therapist/Physical Therapist Resume
Headline : To further my professional career with a management level position in an established educational; environment. I would like to utilize my supervision and administrative skills in an educational setting while helping the company or school advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Teaching/Early Education.
- Provide direct therapy in individual and group sessions.
- Complete weekly program writing and maintain client's program book.
- Work with consultant, Speech, and OT and implement individualized goals and checklists.
- Implement individualized treatment plan as written and directed by behavior analyst.
- Maintain and respect confidentiality for all clients.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Establishing personal networks and participate in professional societies.
Adult Education Credential
Behavior Therapist Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position as an entry level Human Services professional dedicated to the needs and growth of clients. My focus is to use my education in problem solving and improving the lives of individuals.
Skills : Counseling, Training and Instruction, Treatment Planning, Case Management, Leadership, Supervision, Program Development.
- Instructed orientation classes to new employees to ensure employee and client safety.
- Wrote and implemented behavior management plans for clients to identify and treat maladaptive behaviors exhibited by clients.
- Talked with parents to discuss their child's behavior to inform them of their child's behavioral progress.
- Conducted and wrote psychological evaluations to determine the client's current intellectual functioning and behavioral progress.
- Served as the liaison between the facility and the consulting psychiatrist and consulting clinical psychologist to keep them apprised of clients' behavioral progress so that they could make informed decisions on how to medicate and treat clients who exhibited maladaptive behaviors.
- Monitored client progress as part of the interdisciplinary team and human rights committee to make sure that the clients' best interests were being met.
- Tracked client behavior by reviewing behavior incident reports to create and adjust behavior management plans and to keep the consulting psychiatrist and clinical psychologist up to date on the client's behavior patterns.
- Attended to disturbed clients to ensure both their and staff's safety.