Client Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Senior leader and business partner with 20 years experience using professional expertise in Human Resources and Organizational Development to drive individual contributions to overall organizational success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Management, Customer Service, Sales.
- Facilitated soft-skills classes and created / updated associate materials.
- Assisted with departmental projects which promoted associate development and morale.
- Coordinated and directed activities of 6 -14 staff members at a high volume industrial temporary agency.
- Promoted and maintained client relations and resolved any concerns.
- Designed and presented flexible staffing proposals tailored to the individual client.
- Monitored account activity, systematic withdrawals and periodic payments.
- Updated client information and maintained client database.
Sr. Client Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Goal is to become associated with a company where can utilize skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : MS Office, Remedy, Share Point.
- Managed and directed all aspects of call center operations related to assigned Client Service staff.
- Implemented and reviewed call center processes, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring the highest level of service is provided to customers.
- Facilitated resolution of escalated calls and handled more complex interactions.
- Responsible for the supervision, coaching, monitoring, training and performance management of assigned staff.
- Responsible for daily operations of the department, including monitoring of call management system.
- Created posts and discussed with department report metrics and department performance.
Bachelors Of Arts
Jr. Client Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : As an energetic, self-starting professional, have over 15 years' experience managing large scale, complex projects and hundreds of basic implementations-client and application. In addition to using project management and business analysis skills on a daily basis.
Skills : Strong MS Access And Excel, Advanced Computer Proficiency.
- Maintained constant communication with clients and insurances to ensure that maximum coverage is provided to each client.
- Responsible for external recruitment, screening of employees, hiring process and reactivation of all external/field employees.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance with all State, Federal and company standards for Health Care staff and employee process.
- Managed both the nurses and the clients to determine the nurses' skill set and demeanor needed to provide the utmost care to the client and client's family.
- Maintained an active involvement in issues of cost containment while effectively utilizing nurses when assigning cases.
- Assisted with the orientation for new staff members and ensure their skills match the case/client they are assigned to.
- Completed brokerage account applications and initiated account transactions.
Client Service Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Client Service Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS-Office, Visio, Snag-It, MS-Project, Enterprise Resource Planning, SDLC, Testing.
- Handled all aspects of chargeback notices for 15+ companies.
- Established customer service standards.
- Used Customer Relation Management software (CRM).
- Handled product returns and cancelled accounts.
- Supervised and trained new employees. Organized client events and assisted with business initiatives.
- Spearheaded client contact for quarterly investment and financial planning reviews.
- Coordinated communication and training for client systems conversions and de-conversions.
Client Service Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Provide human resource services to customers, including but not limited to, making decisions relating to the hiring, placement, discipline, and termination of temporary employee placed with the customer. Evaluates, assesses, selects, orients, and educates job candidates for the company to ensure the best placement of an employee for the customer as well as the best placement for the employee.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multitasking, Hiring, Interpersonal , Customer Service, Training, Decision Making.
- Recruited, reviewed and screened applications and resumes to select qualified applicants.
- Interviewed and made hiring decisions for flexible employees.
- Administered pre-employment tests, reference checks, e-verify and conducted new employee orientation of flexible employees.
- Supported an average of 30 client companies and over 100 hiring managers at any given time.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10% of the company out of 700 offices.
- Prepared recruitment announcements, advertisements, and job postings via internet, newspapers, and job fairs for direct hire/flexible job openings.
- Counseled flexible employees on behavioral and performance issues, documented and took corrective action as necessary.
Client Service Supervisor I Resume
Summary : High-powered Manager who effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development and coaching. Highlights Client relations specialist Talent development Conflict resolution techniques Skilled multi-tasker Team management Training and development Meticulous attention to detail Scheduling Persuasive Deadline-oriented Management of remote employees.
Skills : Communication., Multitasking, Prioritizing, Leadership, Teamwork, Technical , Interpersonal.
- Assisted the Branch Manager in the development of branch goals and improvement strategies.
- Supervised, assiged work, directing and checking the work of assigned personnel, and scheduling work and staff.
- Provided technical expertise on multiple product lines for problem solving regarding clients' concerns and Paychex policy/procedures.
- Established and maintained a positive, professional relationship with clients and CPAs.
- Contacted local bank personnel and tax agencies as needed.
- Fostered a cohesive relationship between sales and operations.
- Analyzed quality program, recommended changes. Implemented checklist for quality assurance of all processes across customer touch points.
High School Diploma
Assistant Client Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a management position in the healthcare field that will allow to utilize office management skills, communication skills, and educational skills to benefit the organization.
Skills : PeopleSoft, Mergis, EFS Database, MS Word, MS Outlook. 10 Key, Data Entry, Spreadsheets.
- Responsible for 10K in annual revenue for Direct Hire fees.
- Followed up with employee call outs, issues, counseling, responsible for hiring and termination of employees.
- Handled all employee benefits.
- Processed weekly payroll for 100+ employees.
- Maintained employee files, application, I-9, W-4 forms.
- Updated all client and employee records in data base.
- Planned and delivered monthly staff meetings to inform and engage team members and provide the opportunity for individuals and group to express ideas and brainstorm solutions.
Associate Client Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : Customer Service Supervisors (Project Lead) positions. This is a Supervisory position providing assistance to agents. The Customer Service Supervisors (Project Lead) will be reporting to the Executive Director.
Skills : Vendor Relations, General Human Resource Management, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organized and managed the staffing, logistics, and decor of events; coordinate transportation and lodging when needed.
- Planed, coordinated and assisted all large scale and specialty meetings, conferences, social events on and off-site, high profile events and corporate retreats; including development and reconciliation of event budgets.
- Managed day to day inbound/outbound operations for the 50-seat contact center. Created short and long term staffing schedules. Monitored key contact center metrics and representative performance to ensure goals were met.
- Recognized for diligence and outstanding client service by branch manager, multiple regional managers, and clients.
- Supported account during and prior to agreement of onsite Rubbermaid manufacturing and distribution center that managed 170 employees for its 24/7 .
- maintained records and prepared reports of hires, test results, and any other data.
- Maintained associates administrative records including attendance, service performance and coaching documents.
B.S. In Hotel
Assistant Client Service Supervisor I Resume
Objective : A forward-thinking and goal-oriented operations professional, with extensive experience in office management, client services, project management, account management, budget development, employee development, relationship management, continual improvements and competitive analyses.
Skills : Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Power Point, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office, Marketing.
- Provided operations supervision, including training, technical support and specific client program knowledge to team of client- service representatives in order to contribute to overall profitability and efficiency of company.
- Maximized efficiencies by ensuring ordering processes and procedures met company standards for performance, timeliness and cost.
- Acted as resource for team and agency on ordering systems used to communicate client orders with various publishers.
- Managed daily operations of office, as well as two office renovations.
- Ensured all employees remained equipped to work through renovation with as few disruptions as possible.
- Developed quality control process to reduce client-related write-offs from $25,000 to $7,700.
- Ensured all client orders were processed in compliance with company and directory publisher procedures.
Client Service Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a company that promotes positive growth and development in addition to an environment that allows team building, education and higher learning of company policies and procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Troubleshooting, Trainer, Customer Service, Executive Support, Data Mining.
- Determined client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on flexible, temp to hire or direct hire assignments, and conducted quality control on all client orders.
- Created weekly production schedules for Fortune 500 firms on all shifts.
- Recruited, interviewed, made hiring decisions, and conducted new employee orientation on flexible or temp to hire employees.
- Counseled over 180 flexible or temp to hire employees on behavioral / performance issues, document, and took corrective action as necessary.
- Trained end users on software programs such as IQ Navigator, Peopleclick, Fieldglass, Workforce Logic, Recruiter Workbench, and Microsoft Office.
- Received, wrote, and processed all client orders with complete job descriptions and credit information.
- Assigned appropriate pay rates for field employees and bill rates for clients within established guidelines.