Commercial Account Executive I Resume
Summary : Commercial Account Executive I with 14 years of experience is seeking to secure a position with the opportunity for professional growth in a prospering company that offers a challenging and rewarding career.
Skills : Arcgis, Project Management, CAD, MS Office, Access, Auto CAD, Turbo CAD, And Map Info, Oracle, SQL, VBA, CS3 Photoshop, CS3 Illustrator, & Java.
- Working as the Commercial Account Executive handling the Sales and Marketing of natural gas in the Atlanta Metropolitan area.
- Promoting the sale of natural gas to all commercial new business customers in Atlanta.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Marketing the information about natural gas and AGL to local business organizations.
- Guiding the existing and potential customers on the multiple uses of natural gas.
- Meeting with the developers, owners, and project managers on site to discuss the specifics behind their gas.
- Conceptualizing the pipe design, coordination of pipe installation, and gas meter sets for all projects.
- Entering the new land base facilities in the GIS world including street lines and building polygons.
- Orchestrating the layout design drawings in ArcGIS using Miner and Miners Workflow Manager.
- Delivering the cost estimates for all projects with work management system that linked the GIS.
Junior Commercial Account Executive Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Junior Commercial Account Executive with 4 plus years of experience, strong people skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills and a solid sales background looking to obtain a sales position with an innovative company.
Skills : Blueprints, Marketing, Project Management, Reading Blueprints, Training
- Working with C level decision makers seeking commercial moving service contracts, managing high profile moving projects and business accounts with daily communications coordinating development and execution of marketing.
- Planning, assisting in negotiating and analyzing agreement terms. Controlling costs on projects to increase profitability.
- Negotiated over $3 million in new commercial accounts within first 9 months of employment.
- Securing a large public library account -5-year contract to provide moving, packing & storage services to a network of 62 public libraries. Multi-million dollar account requiring several project managers and daily churn work.
- Sourced and procured a nationwide account with a famous luxury watch maker. Contracted to provide storage, transportation and logistics services for their trade shows and events.
- Drafting large multi-phase RFP proposals consisting of planning, development, pre-move, move and post move services.
- Collaborating with sales teams nationwide to create winning proposals for large multi-phase corporate.
- Communicating & selling directly to the executive level decision makers in all 5-boroughs of NYC and.
- Designing several pieces of marketing material used throughout the corporate sales force.
Sr. Commercial Account Executive Resume
Summary : A detail-oriented, efficient, self-motivated, insurance licensed professional with 15 plus years of experience is seeking a challenging career for growth. Also, owner of Medicine Shell Photography looking for the opportunity to showcase work and expand knowledge in the corporate world of advertising and design.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, LightRoom, Outlook
- Specializing in writing commercial insurance for local businesses including but not limited to general liability, workers compensation, commercial auto, equipment, errors & omissions, etc.
- Searching for best coverage and pricing options with several companies we represent all clients.
- Establishing step by step written processes and procedures for better efficiency throughout the agency.
- Maintaining proactivity in clients renewals for marketing their accounts with other companies to establish the best pricing and comprehensive coverage every year.
- Assisting the clients in policy inquiries, billing questions, policy changes, account reviews, etc.
- Reviewing the leases and holding harmless agreements for clients and educating them on their insurance needs based on these agreements.
- Networking on a daily basis to establish personal relationships for clients and prospects.
- Cross-selling to personal lines to establish well-rounded coverage for each individual person's needs.
- Updating the Agency systems daily with any new changes to policies including new and renewal business, invoicing, contacts, etc.
- Assisting in the website design and marketing aspects to assure growth and profitability for the Agency.
- Writing blogs for the agency's website to educate our clients and prospects on valuable insurance information.
Commercial Account Executive (Temp) Resume
Objective : I am a self-motivated Commercial Account Executive seeking full-time opportunities with a growing and innovative organization. I have a strong passion for Information Technology and data. I have previous experience in B2B sales with Ricoh USA, Inc.
Skills : B2B, Customer Service, Proposals, RECEPTIONIST, RETAIL SALES, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Technology, Salesforce, Oracle, CRM
- Recognized by upper-level Management for meeting my sales goals and gaining an extensive knowledge of the industry in my short time there.
- Communicated with current and prospective customers by partnering with them to help them solve their unique business needs through customer support and our product solutions.
- Identified, articulated, and implemented the products, solutions, and services to specific end-users customer requirements.
- Developed strategic sales plans and identified growth opportunities for the customers.
- Proactively developed new customer contacts by setting appointments with the key customers.
- Prepared presentations, proposals and strategic solutions to the complex customer.
- Consulted customers and prospective customers about the innovative business solutions.
- Researched and maintained a complete understanding of the overall industry as well.
- Participated in trade shows, products demos, and customer training sessions.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly forecasts and reports for sales activity and results.
Commercial Account Executive (Technology) Resume
Objective : Creative, dynamic, hard-working, self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for innovation, and improving lives through technology. Consistently delivering exceptional value for employers, partners, clients, end users and investors. Broad-based Sales & Marketing professional with 4+ years experience, offering proficiency and effective execution at every point in the sales funnel. Strong aptitude for consultative sales approach and solution-based selling.
Skills : Consultative Sales, Lead Generation, Project Coordinator, Prospecting, Long Sales Cycle, Presentation, Closing, Negotiation, Customer Service , Outside Sales, Account Management, Online Search Tools
- As a senior account executive played a key role in developing New Wiline San Diego market while substantially growing customer base and revenues.
- Effectively implemented a variety of business development methods such as cold calling, telemarketing, email outreach, vertical market development, referral partner recruitment and networking to win new accounts in highly competitive space.
- Assisted the Manager in creating upbeat, collaborative, team-oriented office atmosphere.
- Led the San Diego office in establishing new accounts and was instrumental in growing installed customer base by roughly 500%, from 15 on-net buildings in the market in September 2015 to 75 in October 2016.
- Consistently ranked at or near the top of all account executives (AES) in Southern California region and among top 20% of all AES nationwide in terms of a number of new accounts added and new monthly recurring revenue.
- Performed extensive territory cultivation and identification of new geographic and vertical market opportunities.
- Created and developed new, effective market-specific sales collateral to supplement corporate-provided materials.
- Trained and mentored new AES in the San Diego market, recognized for support and coaching of fellow AES.
- Recognized by the Top Management for both sales growth and excellence in updating the Proprietary CRM System.
Commercial Account Executive (Finance) Resume
Summary : Experienced, loyal and clearly dedicated Commercial Account Executive with 8 years of experience in the Finance domain, who has the ambition to succeed in any given environment. With strong communication skills and leadership; able to prioritize, delegate tasks, and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
Skills : Salesforce, Excel, Microsoft Office, Sales
- Reviewing audit policies, verifying accuracy and facilitating corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Verifying policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Ordering and issuing the binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items, verifying their accuracy and forwarding them to the client with appropriate correspondence.
- Determining if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoices accordingly.
- Processing the incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Using the agency credit and collection policy in invoicing and pursuing prompt payments, requesting cancellations from the carrier according to the Agency standards.
- Determining the reasons for requests for cancellations and acts to savings accounts.
- Processing and following up on cancellations requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution and maintaining Agency in financial equity whenever possible.
- Assisting the clients in submitting first reports of claims, facilitating the prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status, according to the Agency procedures.
- Providing technical support specifically in analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations.
Core Commercial Account Executive Resume
Summary : Focused and dedicated Commercial Account Executive with 8 years of experience in the Telecommunications domain, motivated to provide superior customer service and develop leads and sales to build long-term client relationships.
Skills : Client Services, Process Improvement, Allegiance, New And Existing Business Development Growth, Staff Development, Training
- Responsible for Account Management as part of the Wilines fastest growing voice and data service provider in the Bay area, owning and operating proprietary network independent from At&T.
- Solicited new business and prepared sales proposals for prospects and called on (commercial & wholesale) throughout the Bay area.
- Expanded into new markets. Built a broad, diversified and loyal customer based on referrals.
- Created and implemented a multi-stream prospecting plan, customer and prospect e-mail newsletters, direct mail, leave-behinds for cold calling and fax marketing.
- Oversaw the entire account management lifecycle, handled client inquiries and diffused challenging situations.
- Developed, managed, monitored and achieved operational and financial objectives for the assigned metro.
- Managed all installation activities to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Obtained cooperation of all functional disciplines required to execute plans, ensured activities are coordinated and mutually supportive.
- Co-ordinated all product and material needs to meet customer orders and meet financial budgets.
- Established the business partnership with customers to improve product performance and retention.
Commercial Account Executive II Resume
Summary : Commercial Account Executive experienced in business development and account management by building relationships for success. Proven record of growing a customer base consistently and exceeding company goals by being proactive.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Salesforce, Account Management
- Responsible for managing renewal accounts by rounding out and reviewing current policies.
- Developed several referral networks that provided a steady stream of qualified leads.
- Made presentations to ceos, presidents for start up and fortune 500 companies.
- Performed all aspects of outside sales including territory management, lead development, presentations, and sales closing and follow up developed new accounts through extensive networking, telemarketing, cold calls, and market research and customer referrals.
- Upgrading and troubleshooting current clients needs and assessing and positioning products for improved networking and internet connectivity and phone services.
- Delivered training programs to help enable channel sales teams to sell our product.
- Fostered relationships with multiple business units like marketing, finance, and legal to create a successful customer experience.
Sr. Commercial Account Executive Resume
Headline : Talented Sales professional with over 5 plus years of experience in leadership and account management, in a variety of industries. Extensive experience in CRM, project management and directing sales teams. Continually exceed expectations by creating valuable partnerships and looking for new ways to promote products and building professional network ties. Works well with people at all levels of the organization, including stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
Skills : Account Management, CRM, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Training
- Creating detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas as well as managing the entire sales cycle from finding, presenting, promoting and selling high-end integrated security solutions including access control, CCTV systems, cybersecurity, cloud, and software solutions, using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Increasing sales by cultivating client relationships and meeting their operational needs, including resolving client issues, researching problems, and making recommendations for potential product enhancements and modifications.
- Building and developing client relationships through various marketing channels such as direct sales, electronic communication, and social networking.
- Providing professional after-sales support to enhance the customers dedication and remaining in frequent contact with the clients to understand their needs.
- Negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data as well as overseeing the sales forecasting, goal setting, and performance.
- Effectively leading a team of managers and account coordinators in performing cost-benefit and needs analysis.
- Work directly with customer business and it leadership to become a trusted advisor providing solutions to their business and it challenges and planning.
Commercial Account Executive III Resume
Summary : Commercial Account Executive III with 18 plus years of experience is seeking to obtain a position in a fast paced people orientated business. Utilize skills that allow me to build rapport, listen and develop a solution to customers needs. Build on past successes and continue to provide stellar results for myself and new employer.
Skills : Value Selling, SAAS, ERP, Service Management, ITIL, Cloud Computing, Supply Chain Management, Mobile, ROI, Solution Selling, Enterprise Software, Forecasting, Prospecting, Account Management, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Territory Management, Strategic Partnerships
- Responsible for systems sales with a diverse profile of enterprise level clients and a multitude of low voltage product offerings.
- Consistently signed on large commercial companies through professional business development, sales, and marketing techniques along with strong professional communication, follow-ups and customer service.
- Consistent top performer in sales of CCTV, fire life safety, access control, intrusion and other low voltage products/systems throughout the South Orange County and Greater Los Angeles areas. Met or exceed company required gross margin levels.
- Responsible for selling to owners direct, electrical contractors, general contractors, architectural & engineering firms (consultants - working with the specification process).
- Developed and maintained strong long-term relationships with commercial & industrial complexes, building owners, government agencies, property management firms, campus style and healthcare profile facilities.
- Obtained vast amounts of contracts through repeat business and word-of-mouth advertising garnered through highly satisfied customers.
- Assisted in training and mentoring of a proven sales team. Created motivational programs that ensure the continued expansion of the client base while maintaining ideal retention rates.
- Utilized vast negotiation and strategic pricing talents to ensure maximum profitability while addressing all client system preferences.
- Worked extensively with high profile enterprise level clients to obtain the most advantageous parameters available and secured high volume contracts with these companies to generate a substantial increase in sales over the previous year.