Computer Instructor Resume
Summary : Consummated professional IT Technologist with enormous knowledge of Mainframe, Distributed System Performance Engineering, and Distributed Capacity Planning and Performance Reporting.
Skills : Leadership, Time Management, Team Work.
- Instructed classes in Visual Basic, Operating Systems, Computer Networking, and MS Office.
- Trained students on Visual Basic, Windows, MS Access, MS Excel, Web Development, Data Entry, and PC Hardware.
- Prepared lesson plans and evaluates student progress. Engaged in effective collaborative learning.
- Prepared exams and evaluate student performance. Taught computer software in various schools in the Houston area.
- Instructed adults and high school students who were either congenitally or adventitiously blind or visually impaired in the use of computers.
- Maintained familiarity with several screen readers, and Optical Character Recognition program, and a screen magnification program.
- Consistently increased class size due to dedication, commitment, and professionalism.
Computer Instructor Resume
Summary : To exchange maximum value with reputed Organization and to join in a dynamic working environment where enterprising spirit and effort is valued, individual and team performance is rewarded.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Taught a "Life Skills" class for the workplace and assisted clients and graduates in resume writing and interviewing skills.
- Entered, updated, and maintained Medicaid billing, notes, and goals for clients.
- Supervised, trained, and supported a classroom of approximate students, instructional aides, and interns.
- Responsible for collecting and maintaining required Medicaid, DWS, and USOR research information.
- Assisted in job placement and job coaching for the graduates of the CCEP Program.
- Responsible for general office duties which included; Preparing and submitting weekly reports to state and federal agencies.
- Taught students to use handheld technology based on their academic level.
Computer Instructor II Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in the criminal justice field that will utilize knowledge in the law, computers, and security technology.
Skills : Typing, Data entry, Good keystrokes speed.
- Charge of youth and adults getting their G.E.D taught them the basics of using applications on window systems.
- Taught the youth computer typing skills, how to create PowerPoint slides and the use of literacy programs.
- Maintained the network and upkeep of the computers on-site. Configuration and deployment of desktop computers.
- Assisted in developing other activities and monitored the youth on the facility.
- Mentored two youth at the facility and help counsel when the kids had problems.
- Dealt with kids that had a lot of emotional problems, involved in gangs, and from poor backgrounds.
- Taught to eighth-graders the functions of computer software and internal hardware components.
Computer Instructor/Analyst Resume
Headline : A position as a Branding Specialist and/or Design Professional position within a specialty retail, design, publishing or education environment. Committed to continual performance development in the workplace.
Skills : Leadership, Time management, Team work.
- Taught Microsoft Computer Networking classes for undergraduates.
- Developed and delivered a course in Educational Leadership for the Graduate School of Education.
- Developed teaching materials, lesson plans, and tests of student retention. Rated highest in learning satisfaction by students of the college.
- Recommended for several outside consultation jobs with local businesses that support the college.
- Delivered the "Newest Technology" presentation for the staff of the Computer Department.
- Developed a sub-topic on professionalism in the IT field and the steps students need to take to achieve professional behavior.
- Consulted many students on career questions, while also arranging for internships in the IT community.
Computer Instructor I Resume
Objective : A very dedicated and preservent person who loves to face challenges, and always try to learn from all the experiences in life. Changed careers from computer science to physical therapist assistant.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Skills.
- Worked as a computer instructor at Leon Medical Center Healthy Living Center.
- Taught computer to Leon Medical center's members. Most of them are over, so the job required a lot of patience and effort.
- Dealt with different needs and tried to accommodate all different kinds of personalities.
- Required knowledge and skills to maintain an increased level of learning.
- Designed and teach various computer courses for senior adults.
- Created course outlines and writes instruction and review handouts for each of the different courses.
- Prepared the room and the computers for use before each class; attends to the proper shut-down of computers after classes.
Associate Of Science
Jr. Computer Instructor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will draw from experience and allow to make an immediate contribution to the company.
Skills : Laptop, Server, MS Office Applications.
- Met every class session promptly and ready for that session's instruction.
- Coordination and implementation of instruction in an orderly and professional manner.
- Set-up and cleaned-up the classroom at the beginning and at the end of each class session.
- Confirmed that all materials are prepared for class sessions.
- Coordinated and implemented one-on-one instruction in an orderly and professional manner Curriculum design and development as needed.
- Instructed the students on computer techniques. Kept abreast of computer education and training industry research.
- Developed and maintained relations with various clients in the local business community Worked on and fixed computers.
Computer Instructor/Representative Resume
Summary : Strength is quality customer service, communication, and leadership. Highlights Microsoft Office proficiency Dedicated team player Internet capability Strong organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Savvy, Leadership.
- Contacted clients regarding current business such as confirmation of scheduled appointments.
- Notified the clients on any additional class time and days that are being offered.
- Taught adults Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, the basics of Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Taught children ages 3-5 years of age in a Home Family Child Care Center environment how to operate the computer.
- Maintained weekly financial reports, and scheduled meetings with potential clients.
- Performed such as light typing, faxing, filing, and organizing files.
- Organized and filed tax records and receipts. Compiled registration and attendance information.
Asst. Computer Instructor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where may utilize newly acquired skills. Professionals are responsible for developing course curricula, creating classroom materials, organizing laboratory activities.
Skills : Assembler, Sun Solaris, Mac OS and Cirtix.
- Responsible for teaching Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, XP, Excel and Word.
- Certified in teaching Blackboard/provided help to faculty. knowledgeable about Mississippi IDEA regulations.
- Conferred frequently with faculties about students who are experiencing serious behavior challenges.
- Reported regularly and punctually to assigned work location and notifies Department Chair of impending absence in a timely manner.
- Monitored student growth by calculating surveys and observance.
- Participated in staff training sessions - leadership, communication development, and team building.
- Recruited and perform sales presentations of the program.
Associate Computer Instructor Resume
Objective : An information technology career that uses technical knowledge and business background. Providing network and technical support knowledge base Thorough understanding of SDLC.
Skills : Desktop Support, Network Support, User Training.
- Head Start taught computer classes to adults who were returned to the workforce.
- Networked with local businesses regarding employment needs.
- Coordinated computer classes, class schedules, and students.
- Purchased textbooks and software for all agency sites. Training senior citizens in basic computer operation.
- Ensured standardization of computer materials among agency sites.
- Taught WindowsXP and OfficeXP Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Trained in Microsoft Office software and Internet site searches.
Computer Information Systems
Lead Computer Instructor Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in a high quality environment, where technical experience and resourceful skills can add value and promote forward progress.
Skills : Fast learner, Good in customer service.
- Responsible for teaching a computer curriculum that is consistent with the school's district goals and objectives.
- Taught all areas of the school computer curriculum.
- Taught students the latest computer skills. Completing daily pupil attendance reports.
- Provided ongoing and timely feedback to students on their progress.
- Prepared assignments, course material and lessons for pupils to do.
- Marked and graded a pupil's class and homework.
- Demonstrated computer software for students.
Computer Instructor Resume
Objective : To secure a position that will allow to utilize skills and enhance professional growth.
Skills : Photoshop, Technical Skills.
- Facilitated, and taught the computer instruction component.
- Executed lesson plans, assigned tasks, and evaluated student work and progress.
- Assessed, supervised, and motivated high school students.
- Assisted students with program presentations.
- Promoted a safe, effective, and ethical learning environment.
- Professional discretion and judgment in managed students in a classroom setting.
- Department of Employment Services Summer Youth Program.