Computer Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : To continue career as a Computer Systems Engineer and utilize troubleshooting skills as well as utilize knowledge about CISCO switches and networking. Work with peers and project teams to define computer system design requirements.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Cisco Switches/Routers, Extreme Switches/Routers.
- Monitor and maintain computers and related peripherals and track routine maintenance of existing computer equipment for TRADOC.
- Install, upgrade, maintain and configure and or modify hardware and software in both a network and stand-alone environment.
- Work with Active Directory adding/modifying/deleting users and computers as well as modifying Organizational Units (OU).
- Serve as a project assistant for recommending the selection of new computer systems and software.
- Implement information security plans, procedures, and training.
- Perform tasks involving the control of incoming and outgoing software products.
- Schedule, maintain and provide advice on the formulation of job requests and computer programs.
Sr. Computer Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Information Technology Professional with a diverse business and technical background. Proven track record of assisting and leading organizations in meeting their business and financial goals.
Skills : Project Management, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Procurement, Technical Writing, Technical Support.
- Responsible for supporting all of the remote users who dial into our servers via Remote Access, Dial-Up Networking, and Secure ID cards.
- Setup and configure laptops and desktops with Windows NT Server, Workstation, and Windows 95, with various other applications.
- Work on IBM, Compaq, and NEC laptops which include setup configure, upgrade, and troubleshooting.
- Install, configure and support Lotus Notes on user's desktops and laptops.
- Troubleshoot and support Lotus Notes via Remote Access for all remote users.
- Perform maintenance on Hewlett Packard printers such as 4P, 5P, and 5Si.
- Prepare PCs and laptops for Y2K which includes service packs and patches for Windows.
Jr. Computer Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology and increase the knowledge; Communicate closely with customers, vendors and employees to lead and implement the projects.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Python.
- Designed high-speed FPGA-based electronics for various reconfigurable computing research projects.
- Developed embedded designs using Microblaze and PIC processors.
- Tracking Analysis (PASTA) modules using Intel XScale PXA255 Application Processors, Intel StrongARM SA-1111 Companion, Compact Flash interface, Sensor interface, and FPGA-based signal processing modules.
- PCI-based module containing HSTL-signaling backplane, DVI channel, VGA output, two IEEE1394 Firewire channels, ATA/IDE channel, and several SDRAM memory banks.
- Module was used to evaluate the Imagine Stream Processor chip developed.
- Implemented with Xilinx Virtex II FPGA, TMS320C6201 and Motorola MPC8240.
- Design included a switching power supply to support the 0.75V termination.
M.S. In Electrical
Computer Systems Engineer III Resume
Summary : To continue career with an organization that will utilize experience and skills as an IT Engineer in order to provide support for all IT needs and to mutually benefit company's and individual growth and success.
Skills : Word, Technical, Manager.
- Provided desktop as well as network-level system administration support impacting over 600 on-site end-users and remote employees.
- Created system images and maintained updates for a quarterly push.
- Responsible for all IT asset management and managed hardware inventory supply control using Oracle 11i.
- Provided new-hire account creations.
- Customized server build for various team projects.
- Setup Synchronize end-users ACT Databases.
- Rolled-out company-wide Windows 2000 to XP desktop and laptop migration.
Computer Systems Engineer II Resume
Summary : Seeking a position with Systems Engineer to support the Space Systems line of business for the Electronic Solutions sector. Known as an industry leader for its suite of radiation hardened products, BAE Systems Manassas leverages decades of expertise to build a robust Space product line.
Skills : Python, C++, C++, Matlab, Autocad, Microsoft Office.
- Provided internal Network and System Administration support, using Active Directory tools, network resource access, security policies, and server management.
- Member of Expense Assignment System (EAS) Help Desk team.
- Performed end-user support for Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs) at over 160 sites worldwide using the EAS Web Application.
- Track and document issues through the entire life-cycle within JIRA bug tracking software.
- Managed internal technical support Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot issues involving software installations, document retrieval, universe configurations, workstation setups, licensing, and account password synchronization/management issues.
- Perform functional analysis of various software defects as reported by end-user community and/or internal testing resources.
- Analyze and document defects across various application platforms.
Bachelor Of Science
Computer Systems Engineer I Resume
Objective : Worked in Computer Network Creation, Installation, Maintenance. Experience with software ranging from POS for business use to specialty written software for banking systems. Experience with all Microsoft OS systems and software integration.
Skills : Languages: Object Pascal/Delphi, Java/Android, SQL.
- Software development according to the plan approved by the head of the department.
- Windows Server, Linux Server and network administration.
- Software and hardware maintenance of department computers.
- Monitor proper condition of computer equipment.
- Computer hardware and software improvement.
- Computer hardware and software troubleshooting, problem solving.
- Computer hardware and software analysis and selection (proprietary and free software, free as a dominant).
- Assists students and teachers in preparation and conduction of classes.
PhD In Pedagogy
Lead Computer Systems Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time position in technical service and operations where can utilize IT expertise and customer service. Work with other groups such as Software Engineering, Configuration Management and Manufacturing personnel to facilitate tasks completion.
Skills : Cashier, Stocking.
- Providing support in the installation and maintenance of CICS System software and migrating from release 3.3 to 4.1.
- Defining resources including terminals, a configuration of LU units CICS programs, Journals and transactions to CICS by using table definitions macros and auto-install features.
- Maintaining and creating CICS control tables used to support the Claims Modernization Project (CMP).
- Maintaining and updating CICS libraries.
- Providing support in tuning and monitoring the CICS regions.
- Reviewing the Performance Analysis Reporting System (PARS) reports and Monitor reports for system performance.
- Reviewing the system logs and journals for system problem and failures and the restart data for key points which determine the condition of start up.
- Providing technical support and diagnostic services to resolve problems that occur on the large scale computer systems.
Associate Computer Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : More than 20 years of experience in all phases of design, support and project management with particular strength in Project Management and FEED support. Design, Create and Test Microsoft and Linux based computer systems and software images.
Skills : Project Management, Computer Specialist.
- Maintained and configured access servers for WAN connections and remote services.
- Managed T1 and ISDN services for remote access.
- Worked with telecommunications vendors on contracts for new services and costs associated with the new services.
- Worked with the university network infrastructure department to determine and correct problems.
- Configured and managed Cisco routers, switches and ATM equipment.
- Documented network infrastructure for a university web site.
- Worked on a cross-divisional project for Windows 2000 that will decide how to deploy and support a new operating system.
- Recommended and installed PCs and networking equipment for the continuing education department.
Asst. Computer Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Involved in a broad range of projects related to the overall conferencing services and applications such as video, audio and data, as well as in the support of many ESnet services like web sites, trouble ticket system administration, video editing, and other related matters.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Oracle, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Remedy Action Request System, Facebook.
- Developed web applications, upgraded the Action Request System server, patched and tested new versions.
- Installed and upgraded Oracle software, created databases, managed backups and configured Oracle Data Guard.
- Wrote web publishing documentation, infrastructure group documentation, and knowledge-base documentation.
- Resolved Email problems and maintained all mailing lists.
- Administered the Netscape IMAP and message servers.
- Resolved problems and trained videoconference participants.
- Completed conversion of visual basic 3 applications used to control the motion of the glass.
BS In Business
Computer Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a mid-level IT position where the network infrastructure, while completing the necessary training to better. Provided for prototype development to enable the deployment of quick reaction capabilities into the field.
Skills : DNS, Exchange Server, DBA, System Administration, System Design.
- Provided advanced Help Desk support for large desktop and server infrastructure for secured CIA computer systems and personnel.
- Managed organization and integrated communications of networked systems.
- Assessed risk and tested data processing system to ensure function and security measures.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Trained users and promoted security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Implemented Help Desk software, established network security, engineering, operations, monitoring, maintenance, and management for IT infrastructure.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and rolled out imaged workstations and servers with state-of-the-art security exceeding CIA requirements.
Master Of Education