Consulting Engineer II Resume
Summary : Experience with SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD and Revit Major Bridge projects across Europe and the US Strength of Materials and Design work Fluid Mechanics studies.
Skills : Solidworks, Pro/E.
- Providing energy efficiency, demand response, renewables and distributed generation consulting services in residential, multifamily, commercial, industrial, data center, and agriculture sectors.
- Guided teams of engineers, brought together engineering and analytical teams, and collaborated with stakeholders to produce and present valuable program evaluation findings and recommendations to clients.
- Took on the lead engineering role for five out of 17 programs in a $3 million program portfolio.
- Provided engineering support for an additional five projects within that portfolio.
- Supported timely and efficient project completion through devising and implementing automated QA/QC procedures.
- Enabled engineering and econometric analysis of building characteristics, load data and technology saturations using site-visit data and allowed quick and high level project tracking as a result of workbook and database design.
- Evaluated project-level and site-level savings through on-site measurement and verification, calculation and documentation review, whole-building simulation, and regression analysis using facility billing data.
- Ensuring personal knowledge of, and project compliance with relevant state and federal requirements across customer segments and end-uses by assessing key evaluation metrics.
Master Of Science
Consulting Engineer III Resume
Summary : Bilingual Industrial Engineer with experience in maintenance and operations management, manufacturing, and construction. Excellent managerial and analytical problem solving skills. Leader with drive to meet and exceed goals in a timely manner. Outstanding mechanical aptitude, proficient handling complex projects and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Project Management, Validation, Engineering Design And Development, Process Engineering And Development, Pressure Vessels, Reactors And Storage Tanks, Piping Design And Analysis.
- Provided engineering design and project management services on $6MM project along with smaller projects for industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Designed and specified process equipment, designed and analyzed process piping including tanks and pressure vessels, mixers, process heating equipment, conveyors and process controls.
- Produced extensive P & IDs and performed piping analysis including specification of materials, type and placement of pipe supports.
- Wrote equipment specs and basis of design documents.
- Acted as project manager until release for construction.
- Produced equipment and construction specs and RFQs, PFDs and P & IDs, electrical single line schematics.
- Analyzed process flows and process times Verified ASME/ANSI code compliance of process piping including stress analysis using engineering software.
BS In Engineering
Senior Consulting Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Consulting Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Electrical PCB CAD, Windows & Linux OS Configuration.
- Provide solid system architecture development supporting the Retail and Financial solutions divisions.
- Lead the POS electrical hardware team while collaborating with software, mechanical, operations, and supplier organizations to deliver high quality solutions within cost and schedule targets.
- Lead local and Philippines engineering teams.
- Develop/present roadmaps and complex technology issues to senior management and account teams.
- Provide hands-on design, team, and customer site support.
- Evolved a joint development/supply model to drive enhanced productivity.
- Drive concurrent programs with multiple Taiwan, China, Singapore, India ODM and EMS partners.
- Led repositioning of flagship NCR Point of Sale (POS) system into a small form factor low power solution.
M.S. In Electrical Engineering
Consulting Engineer I Resume
Objective : Process, reengineering, and project management experience. Petroleum Engineering Experience in drilling, workover, production engineering, reservoir engineering, and facility design. Simulation experience in drilling, production engineering and reservoir engineering.
Skills : FEA, GD&T, Tolerance Analysis, Mechanical Design, Drawings, BOM, Document Control.
- Provided engineering consulting services throughout the United States related to forensic failure analysis, electronics, electro-mechanical, and building disciplines.
- Failure mode and lifetime analysis of electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
- Design and build telecom easy-access transceiver cabinet.
- Utilize AutoCad and Xactimate to create documentation required for rebuild of condominiums.
- Manage large projects, identifying and securing required resources, managing staff and consultants.
- Using architectural and engineering tools, create building takeoffs following disasters and create detailed estimates of the rebuild cost across all trades.
- Projects include towers and low-rise complexes exceeding 100 units each.
AAS In Electronics
Junior Consulting Engineer Resume
Objective : Dedicated, highly technical and exceptionally experienced hands-on infrastructure manager/architect who is also very skilled in project management and the management of technical personnel. Over 26 years of IT experience, the vast majority of which has been in highly technical management positions.
Skills : Operations Management, Project Management, Maintenance Management, Industrial Construction, Machinery Mechanics, Process Improvement, Manufacturing Processes.
- Provided technical design and consulting services to the company's clients.
- Developed new business and grew existing business by providing high quality service to both new and existing customers.
- Provided technical support to the sales team.
- Managed projects undertaken on behalf of customers.
- Designed solutions for customers and prospective clients in the areas of network, connectivity, and security.
- Accompanied members of the sales team on sales calls to function as the technical authority, assisting the sales team in closing new business and growing or maintaining existing customers.
- Explained technologies to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Educated the sales team on technical topics.
Network Consulting Engineer Resume
Objective : Research Engineer specializing in streamlined process development and support through modeling using Aspen Plus and other platforms; with validation to experimental and plant results. Proven record of process development, new product discovery, plant support, and project management. Application and customer oriented product development. Financial, quality, and process improvements through fundamental process understanding: modeling, reaction kinetics and thermodynamics.
Skills : Leadership/ Management.
- Supervision and safety leader of fracture stimulation operations.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with Completion Engineers, Foremen and Superintendents.
- Ensure project efficiency thru Pre-Job planning, to include rig up operations as well as job execution.
- Supervise QA/QC to ensure fluid, chemical and proppant design conditions are met.
- Provides real-time guidance to ensure project completion and performance.
- Monitor, trouble shoots down-hole abnormalities on hydraulic fracturing stimulation via FracPro software.
- Performs Fluid Efficiency Test, Step-down Analysis and re-designed pad as needed.
- Resolve all treating fluid issues on real-time basis in an efficient manner.
Pipeline Consulting Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 25 years experience as Engineeer in Mil. R.F. microwave/Radar systems, Army, Navy and Air Force at the Senior Scientist level.
Skills : Aspen Plus with Electrolyte NRTL, Programming.
- Responsible for the design, vendor selection, construction, installation and operation of $2 million sputtering system for R&D and pilot production of sputtered thin film media.
- Project completed on time and under budget.
- Conducted vendor site visits in Europe, Japan and United States.
- Gave lecture series at Korean University and visited Korean government laboratories.
- Research in sputtered carbon/nitrogen films for magnetic media overcoat applications.
- Patent granted for carbon/nitrogen overcoats for magnetic media.
- Responsible for design, construction and operation of dual ion beam deposition system for materials research.
Consulting Engineer Lead Resume
Objective : Dedicated industrial engineer with consistent proven managerial achievements, close relation and experience to manufacturing environments mostly but not limited to the Extensive knowledge of service and manufacturing tier suppliers; successful team- building and training capacity, hands-on style management, objective and analytical ability to systematically identify, understand, prevent and correct trouble issues or situations, effective project management aptitude to achieve goals and objectives; adept communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Project Management Professional Certificatin; Quality Auditor Certification; And Green Belt Six Sigma.
- Developed safety basis and facility infrastructure implementing procedures.
- Trained personnel on Technical Surveillance Requirements (TSR) procedures and requirements.
- Established facility records and documents management programs.
- Developed and implemented a TSR surveillance tracking programs.
- Conducted TSR surveillance performance analysis to identify trending issues and parts replacement initiatives.
- Prepared parts-equivalency and parts-replacement analysis information for facility engineer approval.
- Reviewed maintenance work orders for safety basis compliance requirements.
Management In Business
Consulting Engineer/Technician Resume
Objective : 14 years' experience in mechanical design engineering. Electromechanical and mechanism design. Robot mechanical design for medical and industrial use. - Clean room, vacuum, and medical sterilization compatible design.
Skills : Mathematica, Matlab, ECM, IR, Simulation, Labview, Radar, UAV, Radar, ECM, ECCM, EW, UAV's Laser, IR, IED counter measures, sense thru the wall, BMD Aegis, HPM., Radar.
- Engineering of electric power distribution on construction projects.
- Management for control and protection updating and retrofitting programs.
- Hands on commissioning and start up for utility substations from 4.16 kV to 230 kV.
- Design and evaluation for substations expansion projects.
- Member of various executive technical teams for Capital Projects and decision making working groups.
- Management and technical supervision for engineering groups on in-house projects, turn-key contracts and GIS technology.
- Analytical exposure to major equipment manufacturers.
Consulting Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking a career position that will utilize Engineering Technology - Environmental Engineering emphasis, education, and related work experience.
Skills : Environmental Safety And Health Compliances, State.
- Field inspection on catch basin and catch basin inventory.
- Prepare grant and resolution for storm water projects.
- Reviewed various drainage plans for NPDES compliance.
- Consult with Client cities on water regulations and water quality.
- Develop and participate in various storm water outreach programs.
- Attend Regional watershed meetings and LA county watershed meetings.
- Reviewed program plans for SWPPP, SPCC, NPDES and made recommendation.